Ruby's House

Story Info
A man discovers a love of being feminine from his girlfriend.
2.8k words
4.73
15.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gemsissy
Gemsissy
199 Followers

I'll admit I'd already spent enough time in the one of the crowded lounges of the old New Orleans house to get a little 'floaty'. There was enough weed being smoked by the party guests that I was doing fine with just the second hand smoke. And I could never handle much the few times I'd tried it. My roommate called me a "cheap date" after my first time.

Speaking of dates, my date, Ruby, was late so began to wander. It was our first date so I had to fend off my anxieties. I'd never been in Madame McAllister House before but it did not disappoint. There was beautiful and challenging art on the walls that I flitted to one after the other. The decor was elegant with a distinctly feminine touch that I found low grade arousing to just be walking around in.

At one time Madame McAllister was the most infamous brothel owner in the deeply sinful city. She counted among her clientele politicians, leaders of industry, local clergy, the law and more. None were ever confirmed or caught but stories abounded of elaborate orgies and custom encounters for 'refined' (kinky) tastes during her 20 years in business. Of particular note was the fact that women were rumored to be paying for the pleasures of the Madame.

Madame had held large parties at the sprawling mansion with very good guards to keep out the enterprising reporter or investigator. I wasn't sure how Ruby had gotten us tickets to attend tonight's retro event but I was glad I took her up on it.

Still I was very disappointed that she wasn't there yet. I'd known her for about two years by way of contacts between our companies and I'd finally gotten the balls to ask her out. At first she'd seemed amused but she accepted and promptly told me where our first date would be held. It wasn't a typical start but there was something about her taking charge that... well, I wasn't sorry I'd asked her.

A smile found my lips as I thought of her. Ruby was a stunner with deep brown skin who stood a couple inches taller than me in her ever-present stiletto heels. She was always impeccably dressed in respectable but sensual dresses, skirts, and tops. I'd even had the luck to spot the tops of her thigh high stockings on occasion though I now suspected I'd been shown on purpose.

I'd always been a sucker for women in fancy lingerie. In fact, it got me more turned on than nude women although I'd had to be careful with previous girlfriends. One even accused me of wanting to "fuck her panties more than her". That relationship didn't last much longer after that.

After wandering around the main floor without sight of Ruby, I decided to check out the second floor. The artwork led up the broad open stairs and into the halls above. Once I was on the second floor the art became more pointedly erotic though I wasn't sure if it was in homage to Madame McAllister or if the current owner just had similar tastes.

I was drawn to several photographs of women partially dressed in lace and satin lingerie, each in the throes of passion with lovers barely glimpsed. Only after some study could I tell that their lovers were women as well, I think.

"Mr. Rogers?" asked one of the house staff, handing me a small pink card. He left without another word. Opening the card I just saw a room number and Ruby's name underneath it.

I quickly oriented myself to the rooms and hunted until I found room 16. I gave the door a quick knock and opened it. I was not prepared for what I saw.

My date was down to her lingerie in a very intimate embrace with another woman. The other woman was wearing only lingerie as well, black satin which showed well against her pale European skin. I was stunned enough to not move for several seconds and Ruby turned her head to look at me with a smile.

"Jamie, I'm glad you found us. Come in," she said in a sultry tone as her hands continued to enjoy the curves of her friend. "Close the door."

Perhaps I was still just stunned but I obeyed her, closing the room door and looking back at them. It was then that I began to take in the rest of the room. There was a large bed with an ornate headboard, a few plush stuffed chairs, a sideboard with various bottles of liquor, and more of the house's special art. There was also a door to a bathroom.

"Jamie, I think you're a little over-dressed, don't you?" she asked with a bit of a laugh. I'd told her my childhood nickname had been Jamie even though I'd been known as Jim since middle school. I liked how she used it.

Again, I found myself going along without protest. You might say any red-blooded guy faced with two inviting women in lingerie would do the same but I really only cared about Ruby. If this is what she wanted us to do, I was willing. I carefully draped my jacket, shirt, and the rest over a pink velvet covered chair.

Glancing around, I realized that the decor was themed with various tones of red and pink with enough ruffles and ornamentation to please a pre-teen girl with a princess complex. I quite liked it and after pulling down my boxers the women could see my throbbing arousal. At over seven inches, I felt comfortable showing myself to women. Nothing to join the porn industry over but I'd never gotten a hint of pity or disappointment from my girlfriends either.

Ruby seemed pleased and that made me grin with happiness. Then she pouted.

"Jamie, I think you're too naked. Isn't a little sexy underwear just perfect?"

"I agree completely," I croaked, then coughed to cover my nervousness. I went to reach for my boxers.

"No, not those," said Ruby as the other woman nuzzled her neck and fondled her bottom. "Don't you like what Sarah and I are wearing?"

"Very much, you're so beautiful!"

"I'm so glad." She gently drew back from Sarah's embrace while still holding her hand. She stepped to the side and revealed some clothing on the bed. I could see it was a white satin bra, white satin full brief panties and white thigh high stocking.

"Uh," was the best I could muster. Ruby smiled and pulled me into an embrace with her, our lips meeting. I felt her body against mine and my cock pulsed, trapped against her panties. Her arms surrounded me and I returned the favor, finally touching this beautiful woman I'd lusted after. Her dark brown skin was perfect and I enjoyed breathing in her perfume as we kissed.

Then I felt Sarah behind me, urging me to lift my foot. I almost broke from my kiss with Ruby but decided to play along. Another gentle motion and I lifted the other foot. Embraced against Ruby and her lingerie was amplified by the feeling of Sarah's fingers on my skin as she drew the satin panties up my legs.

She had to work carefully to bring the satin up between Ruby and my cock but soon enough I felt the satin pull tight and perfect over my bottom and cradle my cock. I gasped and Ruby chuckled a little.

"Isn't satin just perfect?" she cooed as her hands found my bottom, groping and caressing me like I was the girlfriend. And I loved it!

Our bodies were in motion against each other as we enjoyed each other's skin and satin. I struggled to keep myself from getting too excited. Luckily Sarah distracted me as she slipped the bra on me. Then again, feeling her hook the bra strap closed on my body almost pushed me over the edge.

Why had I never thought to just try on girl's undies before? Or wait, I started to half remember something when I was a kid but Ruby got my attention back. Her hand slipped behind my head and she took charge of our intense kissing. Sarah proceeded to put a garter belt on me and both of the thigh high stockings. I moaned softly as I felt the stockings tug against the garter clips.

"Don't you love it, Jamie?" asked Ruby in my ear, our bodies pressed together in the most intimate dance I'd ever experienced.

"Yes," escaped my mouth without thinking, without considering how Ruby wasn't looking at me like a guy, like a boyfriend. Her movements became more urgent and I felt Sarah's hands grope and caress me.

"Three girlie girls," said Sarah in a deep southern accent as I began to lose track of whose hands were touching who and where. I just knew it felt incredible, too incredible. I jerked and tried to get out of Ruby's embrace but she just held me tighter.

"Cum baby," said Ruby and my balls got tighter and tighter until I had to whine with pleasure. And then I found the crest and joy flooded through my body as my cock began to spasm, pumping out a huge load of cum inside my panties.

The embrace never stopped as I pumped out cum, slower and slower. My panties were soaked and so were Ruby's.

"Sarah, honey, I think Jamie is getting wet. I think she likes girl on girl on girl."

Ruby gave me another kiss and led me to sit back in one of the plush chairs. I was still electrified by the afterglow of the orgasm combined with the delicious feminine sensations of wearing the lingerie. Looking down I could see that the white satin panties were half-transparent with cum. My cock was still half-erect.

Ruby led Sarah to the bed a few feet from me and then they lay down together. I was treated to a view of a beautiful, intimate kiss before Ruby began working her way down Sarah's body. Sarah's breasts rose as she arched in pleasure. Her hands slid up to grip the headboard. Ruby spent a few moments teasing Sarah's nipples through her full bra cups and then kissing 'further south'.

What made me gasp was when Ruby was getting into position to eat Sarah's pussy, she pulled Sarah's panties down to her knees and a cock emerged. It was small, maybe four inches but painfully erect.

My eyes were wide as Ruby got to work, sucking Sarah's cock into her mouth sensually. She proceeded to give the best blow job I think I've ever seen. Sarah was certainly enjoying it, moaning and her body writhing. If it wasn't for her small cock, she looked and acted like a real woman.

"Do you like Sarah, Jamie?" asked Ruby, breaking me from a sort of trance. My cock was hard again (record time). I nodded eagerly.

"Why don't you come here." It wasn't really a question. Ruby made room on the bed and I sat on it beside her. She nudged me until I was lying on my belly next to her, both between Sarah's wide-spread legs.

"Jamie, have you ever seen a cock up close like this?"

"Uh, no, never."

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" she continued, slurping and licking between questions.

"I guess, I mean yeah."

"Kiss it." Again this was not a question. I was very confused but also very excited. Being next to Ruby both in lingerie was very persuasive. Different foggy memories and almost forgotten fantasies were beginning to clear their throats in my head though I kept ignoring them.

I scooted up, feeling my cock slide against the bed behind the cummy satin, and planted a kiss on the tip of Sarah's cock. I was a little surprised at the texture against my lips. Cocks certainly looked different from this angle.

"You can kiss her better than that," whispered Ruby in my ear. My lips parted and I kissed her cock again, feeling the head slip into my mouth. "Good girl... keep going."

If my brain had been in any sort of contemplative mood, there were a thousand thoughts I could have had (and certainly did have later). But in the moment, I didn't hesitate. I felt Ruby's hand caress my shoulders and the back of my neck as I started to suck and slurp on Sarah's cock. It was very sexy and I didn't waste a moment on worrying about sucking another person's cock. I felt empowered by my lingerie and my beautiful black seductress.

It didn't take long before Sarah gasped and moaned, arching her back and pushing her cock all the way in my mouth. Ruby's hand kept me from pulling back and I quickly felt the flood of the strange-tasting cum in my mouth. I half-choked at first but quickly kept it all in my mouth. All the while Ruby was stroking my body and making wordless soothing sounds.

"Can you swallow her gift, Jamie?" asked Ruby once Sarah's cock softened and slipped from my mouth. The cum had a very strange taste. I wasn't sure that I liked it but I was eager to please Ruby. I made a show of swallowing the surprisingly large load.

"Oh Jamie, you're making me so very happy," exalted Ruby before taking me into an embrace and cummy kiss. I kissed her back until Sarah lifted her legs up and from around us.

"But I don't understand..." was the best I could come up with. I naturally got comfortable with both of them on the bed in a three way cuddle. I could feel Sarah's soft cock pressing both our panties and trying to nestle between my as cheeks.

"Okay, confession time," began Ruby. "Here, this will keep you busy." She drew the cup of her satin bra down, revealing a gorgeous full breast. I happily wrapped my hand around her fullness and my lips around her nipple.

"That isn't weed they smoke downstairs, or at least not any normal weed. This blend is designed to seriously break down inhibitions. So anyone who comes here is ready to do what their real heart or cock desires."

"I know this because this is my house. Madame McAllister was my grandmother." I stopped sucking and looked up at her. My Ruby was a beautiful black woman and Madame McAllister had been as white as grits. "Aw, we all have skeletons in our closet, don't we, Jamie? Or should I say Mandy?"

Her fingers urged me back on to her nipple without resistance though my face was burning. I hadn't heard the name Mandy in a long time. I had a confused collection of memories from back in school including a girl named Keiwan, playing dress up in her bedroom, and powerful orgasms in pink cotton panties. How had I suppressed all this?

"Don't worry, you're perfectly safe here, honey. I liked you ever since we met and I was hoping you'd ask me out. I even did some homework, wanting to know more about you. Part of it was required as I have to protect this place from anyone who would try to shut us down or reveal our many secrets. But I also wanted to make sure I wasn't going to be blind-sided if you and I got... serious."

"So the details aren't important right now, but I had strong suspicions that you were a sissy."

That took me off her breast. "A sissy?"

"Well, that's my name for it. Does it bother you?"

"I... I don't know."

"You'll have time to decide and I'll use it or not. Just tell me. Sarah is my darling girl. Sarah works here at the house with special clients. There are a lot of men and woman who really want a sexy girl with a cock for their play time. Sarah is very popular and I almost never give her vacation because of it."

"Almost never?" chuckled Sarah. "I've got a month in Tahiti waiting for me, sister."

Again, I looked up at Ruby though not taking my mouth from her luscious breast.

"I pay my hostesses very well. It's only fair that they share in the premium fees I collect for serving the city in this special capacity." She shifted to cuddle me more and hold me to her breast. "I think that's enough secrets for now. Are you disappointed? Do you want to leave?"

Pressed between two gorgeous women, all of us in satin lingerie, suckling the breast of the woman I still hoped would be my girlfriend, I don't think I had to hesitate for the answer but I took the opportunity to slide my hand up Ruby's thigh. She chuckled and opened her legs, letting my find her perfectly normal pussy in her panties.

"I don't think I've had a better first date," I finally said, summoning some witty bravado. "Can I call you again?"

Gemsissy
Gemsissy
199 Followers