Ruby's New Bunny Suit

Story Info
The New Half-Elf Fuck-Bunny at the Club.
11.3k words
4.47
12.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

Ruby had been to many job interviews before but none of them had prepared her for her latest one. The diligent half-elf had studied for it as much as possible in advance by even interviewing career prostitutes at street corners. But as she stepped into the room, the fired magic-tech engineer regretted not at least pretending to apply to some less prominent establishment first to get some first-hand experience.

The owner of Goblin's Bunny Den was a goblin named Richard who apparently preferred red suits and top hats. His sharp yellow eyes locked to Ruby as she entered his office after a knock.

"Red, green, tall, half-elf, rare enough," Richard mused from his chair. His desk was adjusted for his short height along with several pieces of furniture despite the roof being on the normal height.

"Excuse me?" Ruby voiced while suddenly feeling an urge to fiddle her neck-length red hair while looking down on the goblin with her green eyes. He had notable muscular bulk under his suit even as the half-elf's height made her look almost a giant in the room.

"My apologies, you may call me Richard or boss depending on how this evening goes. And who may you be?" Richard voiced with a polite smile on his green lips and offered his hand over the desk.

"Just Ruby is fine," she replied and leaned down to take the leathery hand that felt surprisingly soft. Like this goblin put some effort into taking care of his skin. Though he let go after the first shake and Ruby straightened up.

"Ruby you say, I see you came up with a performer name already," Richard joked. For a moment his name felt almost as absurd to her as her own. Though as far as she knew, the goblin had picked his own.

"Thank my parents if you like it, they sure did after seeing my hair," Ruby shrugged while trying to joke even if it was true. She shifted in her red dress that she rarely wore even as it was the only fancy clothing article she owned.

"I take it you are not used to wearing a dress," the richest goblin in the city mused while he keenly inspected Ruby's stance. The firmness of her long legs was sure just from the short bit he was able to see.

"Does that matter?" Ruby asked with a hard swallow. The half-elf knew she was going to mess it up as there would be no questions about magic energy lines or constructs in the interview. She even managed to curse in her mind having her magic-engineering license suspended for ten years before the goblin replied.

"Not really, the important part is if you can get used to removing the dress," Richard replied with an oddly calm smile for a goblin. It made Ruby flash her own for a moment.

"I'm willing to work and put my best to it," Ruby said with a convincing tone despite feeling a bit awkward about the fact there was no chair for the guests. Though the large sturdy desk of the goblin was on the right height for it, and there was nothing on it.

"Well, congratulations, you have passed the initial requirements for my special two months crash course into full-time employment," Richard exclaimed and offered his hand again. Ruby leaned down again and took it almost like a reflex. Her red dress was neck height and her perky breasts were almost hidden by the position so the goblin was at least not doing it to take peeks.

"Into? I was hoping full-time from the start," Ruby voiced while she ciphered the words.

"Don't get me wrong, you will be paid the standard waitress rates and fed on the job," Richard explained while letting go of the hand again. "This will be a far better experience even for you if you start it slow and get used to the club before advancing."

"I heard it's possible to become full-time from the start, I'm willing to prove I'm able to do it," Ruby said while trying to sound firm even as she was not sure if she should try being sexy instead.

"Hmm, tell me, were you one of the engineers who got blamed for the line crash last month?" Richard suddenly asked.

"How would you know?" Ruby uttered with a clear flash of panic in her eyes.

"Your picture and name were on the list, kind of rude for the city-state to blame its own workers like that just because you were on the shift at the time," Richard voiced. "Not to mention, five-hundred gold each, you could get a manor with that, almost like they would have wanted to execute you as an example if the law would have allowed."

"Then you should know that I need five hundred silver each month, the payments aren't exactly gentle," Ruby voiced while resisting an urge to attempt begging in desperation.

"One gold is thousand silver... it's going to take eighty years for you to pay back if you go with the minimum," Richard muttered while doing the math in his head.

"So as a half-elf I still have a few centuries to spare after that, hehe," Ruby voiced with a weird giggle that came from the sheer absurdity of the math.

"Well, my best bunnies make several gold coins a month and you seem to have the body for it, so you might be done in a decade or two," Richard mused and for a moment Ruby was more scared of his yellow eyes than anything else. But it passed in seconds like his thoughts had shifted.

"If you show certain... dedication it's possible that I permit you to skip phases but I should warn you. If you lack experience and rush too much, you might quit before getting used to it," Richard explained. "Though if you keep in mind that female debt slaves are not exactly sold into the coal mines, you should be fine."

"There is no need to worry about that, no matter what I will not quit," Ruby exclaimed. She had already strongly decided to sell her body on her own terms instead to the highest bidder at the debt slave auction.

"Well then, please lift your skirt," Richard voiced.

"Excuse me?" the fired magic-tech engineer uttered.

"You are basically saying you are willing to be a fuck-bunny from the start, this much should not be an issue, especially if I throw in a starting bonus if you actually pass this test, let's say fifty silver," Richard said in a calm tone.

Ruby swallowed hard while she tried to comprehend that she had been just offered a ten-day salary from her last job she had thought to be a well-paying one. Though even as she was still thinking what it meant, her hands lowered down to her hem. She had decided to sell her body to pay the debt to avoid it defaulting into slavery so this truly should be nothing to her.

"Slower, haste is rarely something well-earning bunnies are known of," Richard commented as Ruby had lifted the hem to her knees in one go but after that, she slowed down. Her firm athletic thighs with flawless half-elf skin were revealed way slower until her white panties came to view. They were not exactly fancy but they were the sexiest the tomboyish engineer owned.

For a moment the goblin simply let his eyes wander on the legs as Ruby locked her hands to only lift the dress up to her navel like it was the height she had interpreted the command to stop. She swallowed hard while wondering if she should bend her knees or attempt doing something sexy even if she was not sure what.

"Take off your shoes and step on my desk," Richard said with a small wave of his hand. Ruby did so skillfully without even dropping down the hem. The fact she had done so made the goblin grin a bit as his hands landed on her ankles. They did not wait there for long and began to rise to her knees, he would need to stand up to reach higher but he did not.

"Kneel down," came the next command. Ruby did so all the while the goblin's hands slid to her upper thighs. It made her swallow hard and she reminded herself that her body was just a tool, a tool she needed to master.

Ruby watched how the green hands explored the sides of her hip. She felt odd indifference from it despite the odd tickling sensation, she had no will for them to continue but she also did not feel a need to stop them. They simply were there and slid to her athletically toned stomach.

"I'm assuming you are aware that infertility lust brand is mandated by law for the duration of the work contract," Richard voiced while painting the lower stomach where the mark would be placed. "Have you considered what shape you would like?"

"Something that sells well," Ruby grinned before swallowing hard. It was not exactly arousal she was feeling but she lacked the word for it.

"Remove the rest," Richard said instead of continuing on the topic. It took a moment for Ruby to register the command but the goblin just stared at her after retreating his hands. But eventually, she lifted the dress over her head and dropped it to the desk next to her. Then she unhooked her white bra but when she was sliding her panties down, a green hand stopped it to her knees.

"Let me guide your position a bit," Richard instructed and got a nod as a response. Then he spread her knees on the desk as wide as the panties allowed them before stepping on the desk to face her.

The close stare into Ruby's green eyes forced an awkward grin to her lips. She felt his hot breath on her skin and her hands that were instinctively guarding her nipples were grabbed and moved to push up her perky mounds instead.

Richard stepped behind Ruby and she realized there was a mirror on the back wall that let her see herself. To see how a green hand slid to her neck while the other slid down her side.

"Tell me, is this the choice you want to make with your life?" the green goblin whispered while breathing into Ruby's smooth neck.

"Yes," Ruby uttered while her lips were forced to gape. It was still not quite an arousal that made her breathing a bit ragged. Though now she suddenly suspected excitement, a very strange and twisted version of it.

"If I were a client, I could push you down right now and fuck you like a doll," Richard voiced. "Of course you could refuse but then you would not be paid."

"I would for gold," Ruby replied with a weird joke that did not even sound that funny to her because that would be what she would be literally doing.

"Most pay won't be in gold but silver, so bend down for me for this silver," Richard said and threw one silver coin on his char. Ruby stared at it for a moment before quickly lowering her torso forwards in a way that almost made her fall from the desk. But she barely managed to balance herself from her knees to hang over the chair. Also, Richard's hands grabbed her hip for extra aid.

Ruby watched from between her legs how the goblin in a red suit knelt behind her. His hands slid on her ass until two fingers reached her vulva.

"You have a nice pussy with a puffed shape, I'm assuming you can handle most insertions, like most half-elves," Richard said and his finger slid into Ruby's clit.

"I can," Ruby voiced while thinking her biggest dildo that was supposed to be orc-sized.

"I take it you are not a virgin?" Richard asked in an oddly calming tone.

"No... but I'm not exactly experienced either," Ruby grinned with a weird half-joke again.

"Experience is something I can help you with, it's almost the easiest part if you have the right mindset," Richard said and stepped down from the table to walk around it back to his seat. He did not even bother picking up the silver coin that was now hidden from Ruby's view.

Richard gave a weird smile that made Ruby respond even as her breasts hung above him. His arms rose and Ruby prepared mentally to be groped but his hands lifted to her pointed ears that poked from her red hair. He gave them a quick stroke that tickled her to grin a bit more.

"Just so we are clear, working as my bunny is treated like any other work, and you may refuse clients to a reasonable limit," Richard suddenly said with a shift in tone before digging out some papers from his desk drawer.

"You are free to take a more comfortable position if you are still interested in reading the contract," the goblin said while offering the papers. It made Ruby back away to take them. As there was no chair she simply sat on the corner of the desk next to the owner.

The contract wasn't that complex in comparison to most magic-engineering instruction books and it laid out a lot of stuff in simple terms. So Ruby read through it with a quick pace while Richard kept inspecting her the whole time. They did some small talk about the details but the terms on the paper looked far better than she had expected. Just the basic salary was higher than she was used to and the tip estimates were so insane that she almost thought they had to be lies. But she still signed the contract in the end hoping they were true.

"I have a very special client who likes driving in new full-time bunnies, if you are interested, you might earn up to one gold in tips from him," Richard offered after finalizing the paperwork. Ruby was still sitting on his desk, her panties on her knees and it was bothering her less by the minute. Just thinking how much she might earn excited her enough to make her think she had misheard the latest offer.

"One gold?" Ruby uttered. It would cover two months of her debt payments and ensure she had time to earn more to always stay ahead of the needed sum.

"He's very special, and rich, he will tip based on what you are willing to do one coin at a time," Richard explained.

"Okay," Ruby uttered before she even had the time to think to what exactly she was agreeing to.

** * **

To Ruby's surprise, the special client wanted to arrange the meeting on the same day, and she heard from it just after coming from the session with the lust branding mage. Her lower stomach felt a bit sore but she still followed the tutor that had been assigned for her.

Darla was a very pale and tall woman with black hair that matched her eyes. Despite her unnatural looks, there was certain femininity in every aspect of her body. Just the way she moved was seductive in ways Ruby was not sure she could ever learn to replicate even in her prolonged lifetime.

"You sure went with an interesting choice, I don't think anybody else here has the gear wheel," Darla commented after she had asked Ruby to strip to change clothes. On the half-elf's lower stomach was now a slightly glowing red gear.

"Well, I did want one that could be explained... hehe," Ruby awkwardly laughed. She was suddenly regretting not just going with some random geometric shape. The more she thought about what her new symbol actually meant, the more deranged it felt to her.

Ruby's green eyes trailed on Darla's black and white bunny suit for a moment. She had a cut on the leotard's lower stomach that showed her brand. It read "Morgul's Whore" with purple letters that did not glow.

"You have a pretty interesting one too, who is he?" Ruby asked as the pale woman just stared at her naked body for a moment.

"I'm glad you asked, he is a very dead ancient god," Darla replied with an eerie smile on her lips. "He has been forgotten by mortals who only think of him as a weird joke. I can tell you more about him if you want to laugh at how pathetic he was."

"Right, so where are the costumes?" Ruby voiced as she suddenly did not want to know more. The former engineer did not exactly enjoy being naked so much she wanted to prolong it with weird stories from an increasingly eccentric seeming woman.

"Right here... I'm thinking pink with white pantyhose," Darla voiced while sliding her fingers up her neck just like to feel it be bare. The motion directed Ruby's attention to several bowls on a nearby desk. With a hard swallow, she realized what they contained.

"Parasite clothes? Don't tell me these feed on semen," Ruby said while stepping closer to look at the multicolored balls.

"How did you guess? Just squeeze this between your breasts until it starts to grow," Darla offered while holding a pink and white ball. Ruby took it and did as she was told. Her breasts were big enough to let her have a good grip from both to hold the small ball between them in the area that was usually spread apart.

"Is this really necessary?" Ruby said while she felt the parasite expand.

"No, but it's a bit more pleasant experience for the first-timers, and it offers some protection for the core," Darla replied with an oddly playful shift in her tone. "When you want to remove it, just rip out the small lump and the rest will follow."

In less than a minute, Ruby seemingly wore a white pantyhose with a pink leotard that did not even cover the top of her breasts, let alone her arms or shoulders. But there was a pair of white and pink bunny ears on her head that felt oddly solid like they had grown from among her red hair.

"This feels... oddly comfortable," Ruby muttered while she shifted her position. Even if the suit was skintight, it fitted her perfectly like it had been designed.

"It's not just comfortable, it will absorb semen and keep you clean the whole night," Darla explained while rubbing the exposed text on her stomach. "But do be careful of clients with strip pens, they can draw lines to expose bits, depending on the rank of the pen, they might last hours."

"Right well, should I know something else before I meet him?" Ruby asked.

"No, the less you know, the more pleased he will be, especially since you have not even been trained to be a bunny. So you are like a rare treat to him," Darla voiced and directed Ruby down a corridor from the break room. "But he does want you to be obedient even if you can't do anything skillfully."

After that Darla guided Ruby to the door of one of the VIP suits and told her to enter when ready to get shocked. It made the half-elf nervously fiddle her fingers while she said some dumb joke even she forgot in seconds.

There was absolutely nothing that could have prepared Ruby for the vision that faced her in the room. A slightly fat green orc with muscular limbs was sitting naked on a large red couch. In front of him was a table that doubled as a small stage. On it sat two muscular human males with shaved bodies. They had black slave collars that had the golden text "Gronk's Pet." Though the most distinctive fact about them were the golden cock-rings and lust brands that guaranteed potency on their master's command.

"Matt" and "Rick" bore their name brands on the table in an oddly proud manner like they had been told to pose. Though even still Ruby's eyes drifted to the two glass bowls at the end of the table, one was empty while the other was loaded with silver coins, on top of it was one golden one like a cherry on top.

"Greetings, you may call me Gronk and these two are my fine companions," the well body-shaved orc voiced with a clear tone that barely matched his body. He looked a bit familiar like Ruby has seen him somewhere but she could not quite say where.

"Greeting to you too, I'm Ruby," she voiced after swallowing. Despite all the other distractions in the room, she found her eyes constantly drift to the bowl that housed more money than she had most likely earned in her life.

"I heard you are truly new to the point you haven't even done the training period before getting your bunny privileges," Gronk voiced while rolling a really expensive-looking gold pen in his hand that was seemingly ruined by a logo of a white bunny.

"I started today," Ruby replied. For a moment she saw a potential future for herself in the two slave-collared men, a future that suddenly felt a lot darker to her even as the two orc-owned humans smiled a little at her.

"So I heard, it's the reason why I got here as fast as I did, and so far you haven't disappointed me," the orc grinned and motioned Ruby to approach. She did so to stand next to the table, one of the men on it shifted a silver coin to the empty bowl. With keener inspection, it became clear that there were silvers of multiple values in the bowl and most seemed to be valued at ten.

"So here are the rules, every command I give will add one coin to your tip jar," Gronk began to explain like he was in a bit of a hurry. "It's more than possible for you to earn the whole bowl, you just need to fulfill every command perfectly."

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers