Ruby's Thrills at 50,000 ft.

Story Info
A stranger helps Ruby over her fear of flying.
2k words
4.13
3.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigsidd
bigsidd
126 Followers

Ruby repeatedly tapped at her glass half filled with whiskey and ice as she sat in the departure lounge at Heathrow Airport. She was booked on the red eye to New York for a business meeting but she detested flying.

One of her girlfriends had given her some pills that were meant to help her relax, She had popped one already but her nerves weren't calming at all hence the whiskey.

Ruby had worked her way up from an intern to a recent promotion to managing international accounts at a prominent financing company. A lot of people thought because of her blonde hair and good looks she had slept her way up the ladder, which she definitely hadn't, She got the promotion through hard work and here she was an international accounts manager at 29. Because of her hard work she was never able to hold down a serious relationship. Unfortunately for Ruby though International accounts meant more travel by plane.

The pills were still having no affect on her nerves so she ordered another whiskey.

Ding Dong "this is the final boarding call for the twenty two fifteen to JFK New York."

Ruby swallowed down the remnants of the whiskey from her glass and nervously headed to the plane, handed her boarding pass to an attractive older blonde lady who could see Ruby was nervous.

"Don't be nervous my darling we will land in New York before you know it." Ruby smiled at the lady but really she wanted to knock the false smile off her face.

Ruby sat in her seat in first class by the window and there was still an empty seat next to her. Still feeling extremely nervous she decided to pop another pill washed it down with a bottle of water she had bought on the plane with her.

"Good evening madam I think I'm sitting next to you." said a well dressed Japanese man in broken English, he sat down next to Ruby.

"My name is Yuri, my English not great and you are"

"Oh sorry Ruby nice to meet you"

"you shaking Ruby"

"Yes I'm very nervous don't like flying but have to go to New York for business"

"aahhh me too."

The man was about 50 with oriental features, Ruby could see he kept in shape but she did notice a bald patch in his greying hair.

The plane was now cruising at 50,000feet, the Japanese man was watching a film on the screen in front of him with ear pods on. Ruby thought a film might help her to relax but after 30 minutes of watching legally blonde her nerves were escalating.

"I need a drink!" she screamed looking around for a stewardess.

A couple of hours later she grabbed another gin and tonic from stewardess and knocked it straight back. She was now finally felt relaxed, a bit too relaxed, the mixture of pills and alcohol were playing with her body.

Not only was she relaxed, she felt little tingles in her body, she couldn't believe how horny she was felt.

"Excuse me do you have a blanket." Ruby asked the passing stewardess

"Yes I will go get you one sweetheart, anything else?"

" No thank you."

Ruby took the blanket and laid it out on her lap while looking around to see if anybody could see her in the dimly lit plane, most were asleep or watching a film. Luckily for Ruby, Yuri was also asleep with a mask over his eyes. She moved her hand under the blanket undoing the drawstring on her grey joggers, slowly loosening the waistband. She looked around and placed her hand inside her knickers.

She inserted her middle finger inside her pussy moving it in and out, she felt her body shaking as she pulled her finger out and rubbed it over her clit.

Her eyes were closed as she went to work on her pussy her body felt hot as she continued to punish herself, she moved her free hand inside her loose hoodie and started pinching her own nipple, as she bit down on the hood to stop the whole plane hearing her pleasure, as she felt a warm flow in her knickers.

Then she's alarmed to feel the blanket move. She lifted the blanket to look underneath and sees Yuri's hand there. Ruby looked at him shocked, Yuri just smiles as he gently lifted her ass up and pulls her bottoms and knickers down to her knees, then replaced the blanket on her lap.

He moved his hand to her wet pussy and gently rubbed it, Ruby moved her hands inside her hoodie, she rubbed and pinched both nipples. Ruby lets out a moan as Yuri's two fingers entered her in a circular motion. Her head banged against her seat in pleasure like she had never experienced before.

Yuri moved his head on to Ruby's headrest and kissed her sucking her tongue in to his mouth, his two fingers drove her made with desire. Ruby moved her hoodie up so her breasts were exposed. Yuri wasted no time in putting his mouth on her nipples sucked them hard, she pushed his head down on them and kissed the top of it, as Yuri's assault of Ruby's body commenced.

Ruby reached out to feel the bulge in Yuri's pants then unzipped his trousers to release his cock. She had 6 or 7 inches of rock hard meat in her hand, she rapidly moved her hand up and down his cock, Yuri stopped working on her nipples for a few seconds as he let out a moan.

Their passion accelerated as Yuri's fingers pumped Ruby's pussy faster, his lips slobbered over her tits. Ruby licked her hand to act as lube, she sped up her motion on his cock . Her body started to shake as she felt an orgasm coming, she gripped the armrest to her right and bit down on her hood again and gave out a muffled scream. Her pussy was hot and wet.

Ruby hardly had the strength but continued wanking Yuri as quick as she could, her motion getting more erratic. Yuri puts his mouth over Ruby's mouth and as they breathed heavily in to each others mouths, tongues darting in and out. He let out a moan muffled by Ruby's mouth as his cum shot across her midriff, pumping until her stomach was covered.

Ruby fell back in her chair hardly able to catch her breath her blanket had slipped off her. Yuri gave her a kiss on the cheek then pulled her bottoms and knickers up, Ruby finding just enough energy to lift her ass of the seat so he could completely redress her.

After about 10 minutes Ruby was fully composed, trying to comprehend what had happened. She turned to Yuri who was already asleep again, a mask covering his eyes.

She stared out the window at the black sky, hypnotised by the flashing light at the end of the wing, suddenly her eyes feel heavy and she fell asleep.

"Madam excuse madam." Said the stewardess. She shook Ruby's arm to wake her up. Ruby woke with a jump and snapped at the stewardess "what!"

"Sorry madam we are coming in to land soon, please fasten your seat belt"

"Oh ok sorry" Ruby couldn't believe how quickly the flight had gone, maybe fun with strangers was the answer to her flying fears. Ruby turned to Yuri and they smiled at each other, she noticed how attractive he looked. The plane landed, everyone started to get off Yuri moved to one side allowing Ruby passed and followed her out. They stepped off the plane and made they way to arrivals. Ruby looked around for Yuri but he had disappeared in the crowd.

Ruby woke up in her hotel room it was the day of the meeting so she was nervous. She ordered room service breakfast, showered and got dressed. Her blonde hair was in a pony tail, a black skirt down to the knee, white blouse, blue blazer and black shoes with a short heel. The concierge hailed Ruby a yellow taxi cab and she made her to the meeting.

Ruby made her way into a large meeting room with a large table with large black office chairs around it. The room started to fill with business people, she noticed she was the only woman.

A large American who Ruby thought was the CEO of the company got up to speak "Hi everyone can I welcome you all and introduce you to two new members. Firstly from London is Ruby a very intelligent and valuable member of our team and the other is Yuri from our Tokyo office who flew here via London!"

Ruby couldn't believe it was the man from the plane. She couldn't take her eyes off Yuri remembering the way he had delivered Pleasure to her body on the plane. She noticed Yuri was looking at her with fire in his eyes the sexual tension filled the room, until its all the two could think of was ripping each others clothes off. The meeting lasted what seemed days.

"Ok everyone lets have a couple of hours to eat and have a drink" said the meeting leader as the room emptied.

But Ruby never left the empty room she had to have Yuri there and then. She rushed to him with a mix of anger and pleasure on her face. Yuri grabbed her and put against the wall. He pulled up her skirt and grabbed her pussy through her knickers, He eventually pulling them to one side as his fingers entered driving Ruby wild.

Ruby kissed him pulling at his erect cock through his trousers and then crouched down, pulling his cock out of his trousers. She sucked it like she was sucking an ice lolly on a hot day. Yuri's passion was burning hot as picked Ruby up under her armpits and put her on the big table. Ruby fell back placing her hands on the table to stop herself hitting it, she wrapped her legs round Yuri as he pushed his cock into Ruby's pussy pumping it as hard as he could. He moved his hand around Ruby's throat as pumped with all his energy.

"Come on fuck me is that all you got" Ruby shouted she was now out of control, This spurred Yuri on and he found another gear, his face red with anger and sweat as rammed his cock into her wet pussy.

Ruby managed to get her hands around the back of Yuri's neck, she screamed for Yuri to fuck her harder. Yuri couldn't hold his cum in any longer and filled Ruby's insides with his hot seed.

"Oh yes that's it!" Ruby screamed as she felt a warm flush through her body. They held each other for a few minutes their bodies soaked from sweat.

Ruby and Yuri composed themselves as they remembered the meeting hadn't finished and everyone would back in the room soon. The room smelt hot and sweaty so they searched for a window to open. The only window was a large one at the end of the room that was overlooked by an office block. Ruby was worried what if the office block staff opposite had watched them.

Yuri grabbed Ruby by the hand and led her to a toilet block.

"Clean we need to clean" Yuri said in poor English.

Ruby cleaned herself down straightened her clothes and started thinking about what happened over the last two days. She never felt like that before, she was never sexually frustrated she had tinder for that.

The pair entered the now full meeting room with Ruby the last to enter.

"Please leave the door open Ruby, it smells like two bulls have been rutting in here." The meeting leader grumbled.

Disappointed with how quick the sex was in the meeting room she wanted more. As the meeting finished Ruby handed Yuri a note which simply read:

Carlton Hotel room 326 8 o'clock.

Ruby smiled at Yuri as she left to prepare.

bigsidd
bigsidd
126 Followers