Rudolph The Red Light Butt Plug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a feel of that," you whispered. I'm glad no one could properly see me. I don't think anyone could have been in any doubt about the kinds of thoughts I was having if they did.

"It's like you've been sitting in a sauna," I whispered back.

"Yep" you beamed, as you raised your skirt high enough to let just a bit of cool in, but not so high that even I could see anything missing.

"Well, that's going to be on my mind the rest of the day now." Even the warm and erotic perfume was helping to turn feelings back on I'd forgotten I was capable of. It would only intensify through the day.

"That's the idea!" You whispered back and gave my arm a tight squeeze.

You pulled your mobile out and I presumed it was to turn it off ready for the film. But you navigated through some screens unfamiliar to me and turned something on, and before I knew it the tune of 'Rudolph the Red Nose Raindeer" was playing. But it didn't come from your phone. My butt was literally singing. Because I was sitting down and the seat muffled the sound I couldn't hear the words properly. But sure enough my new red-topped friend was singing carols to us. A moment after that realisation dawned I felt a syncopated, vibrating beat inside of me timed to the music. I nearly doubled forwards again with shock and pleasure. I'd never experienced anything like it.

For anyone else in the theatre it might have sounded like a ring tone from a mobile that someone had forgotten to turn off, and the surprised if exaggerated breathless gasp of the owner realising and leaning forward to try and find their phone. Indeed, we got a disapproving glare back from a fellow patron. I was in no position to respond but you were. You gave a discreet wave and signalled back to the person that it was you, and with a little smile of apology mimed to turned the sound off, pretending that it was all coming from your phone. I looked over to you bemused and unable to speak. You just smiled sweetly and even a little victoriously back. I'd tricked you on all kinds of occasions before special events, sending you miles off the scent in terms of what you thought you would get, only to double your surprised pleasure when it turned out that I'd had in mind the perfect thing for you all along. Your look was as if to say, "top that if you can!"

"Ho, ho, ho, my love. There's more but let's just snuggle up and enjoy the film now." As much is exactly what we did. Absorbed I slowly forgot about the new addition inside. Even walking home in the early evening I was less aware of it than at first. It was a comfortable and pleasurable new presence that helped to fill me just that little bit more. But mostly what filled me was us walking along, remembering the quiet intimacies and turns of the film, and talking amongst ourselves in relaxed fashion, knowing we still had a couple of hours alone together.

_________________________________

What broke the reverie? Barry Manilow. With my buttocks freed from the seat and as we were nearly at our front door, you had discreetly gotten your phone out again and operated it without me seeing. This time and without the seat to muffle things, the deep and seductive sound of "I can't get enough of your love baby..." blared out clearly from my rear. The vibrations started again giving me a renewed kick start. Some young revellers were briskly and brightly coming up behind us as it happened, and as their group passed they laughed hysterically and said "go red-light Manilow!" It was an odd thing to say but I thought little of it. I figured they couldn't possibly have known where it was coming from, and you stopped it discretely and quickly to save me any further embarrassment anyway. We looked at one another and laughed uncontrollably at the absurdity of it all. We went inside and upstairs.

"Strip. On your back and on the bed, lover baby", you said. "Tell me what you want and I'll think about it." As I lay back I started to talk.

"Well, if you could turn my new friend back on that would be superb. But please, let's use Rudolph and not Barry. They're both weird fun but in terms of sound I feel Barry is a little too deep." I wasn't exactly trying to be funny. But the double entendre just tumbled out. You immediately realised and we both burst out laughing again. That stopped for me with a snap, as Rudolph returned and I was filled with rolling vibrating pleasure. As for you, you were still fully dressed and now walked to the bedside table. You pulled out some handcuffs that I hadn't known were there, and before I knew anything further both my hands were cuffed to the bedposts.

"Is that comfortable and ok" you say with a flash of concern appearing on your face.

"Totally" I breath out between massage movements inside.

"Stay there a moment and turn your imagination to what might come next. I'm going to go to the bathroom, clean up and get ready too." You started walking away and then as an afterthought looked back over your shoulder and said "As for you, you're already getting prepared lover baby!"

You lowered the lights with the dimmer as you got to the switch beside the door. As you looked back one more time I could hear the actual words that went with the regular Rudolph tune. "Rudolph the red nose butt plug, had a very shiny light..." Accompanying the words, all of a sudden the room was lit up with red rolling strobe lighting. It was coming from under me.

"Did I forget to mention that this Rudolph has a red light too? Silly me!" You say sweetly and laugh. But your face changed immediately. "I just realised something. You had on light colour pants and that delicate cotton underneath. When I turned Rudolph on a moment ago I reckon you would have strobe-lit our neighbours behind us! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that at all!" You turned Rudolph off with your phone. It gave me a chance to speak back.

"It's completely ok. Just think of the stories we'll have to tell... each other and laugh about when we remember tonight." You didn't look completely reassured, but smiled again.

"I'll be back soon" you told me. When you returned you were in the sexiest Santa helper outfit complete with red skirt and no panties. But there was a lump under the skirt.

"What's that?" I said, with a little tremble in my voice and still handcuffed to the bed. I knew perfectly well what it would be. You said nothing immediately. You walk over and kneel beside my waist. You have a warm cloth with you. Quietly you pull the plug out and replace it with gentle hands over the cloth. You maintain eye contact with me as I do with you, looking to see that each other is doing alright. I feel empty now. But that warm cloth is a nice touch. You rub it over me and it helps to sooth the little bit of soreness that's now crept in. After a few moments you then undo the handcuffs as well.

"You know what, I've changed my mind. I want you to be totally free for this." You lift your skirt. In that moment I've never wanted anything so much in my life. There and underneath is a matching scarlet-coloured phallus, maybe seven inches long and good solid thickness strapped around you. It has smooth ridges which I could well imagine coming in and out. I immediately want it coming in and out of me, and more specifically I desperately want you to do it. What also flashes across my mind is more granular detail of what this all looks like. I've imagined this often enough and wanted it long enough to know what the ideal looks like.

I want to get on all fours. I want you to lube up well and come inside, slowly at first until you're all the way in. I want you to ask me if I want more, and when I said yes I want to be taken aback by how hard and forceful you are able to give it to me. I want to start leaning back, first to just hold myself in place and then later to meet each thrust. I imagine the sound of it all as you slap into me. I would be leaking everywhere by now and making a mess neither of us care about. I imagine you flipping me over and giving me a quick lick to make sure I was firm and ready, whilst slipping the plug back in so I continue to feel that wonderful fulness. No sound or lights would be put on this time. I imagine you jumping on top of me as I now reach up to you and touch you everywhere, and then I imagine us finishing explosively together.

Snapping back to the present I describe my thoughts in a couple of clear words. "If you're ready to use that I want you to fuck my brains out. But..." I start to stumble over my words. Faced with what one has wanted so much right there in front of you can be an overpowering mixed experience.

"But?... Are you sure?"

"I really want this very badly. But first off I need to know that you are sure you want to do it with me as well. Then I need a moment to talk a bit more. Dipping toes in a fantasy and enjoying that with you all day long was mind-blowing. That was the best present ever. But to take it one step further? Well, I want to be sure I'm ready and you're ready. It's a big thing."

Once again I wasn't aware of the double entendre flowing out until after it had already half escaped from my mouth. I imagine my face scarlet with embarrassment at the clumsy words, as I sighed and dropped my eyes to your lap. That beautiful and promising scarlet phallus is still there. I suddenly broke out laughing at the absurdity of my own in-context words, and you follow suit before you offer the even more silly "Maybe we should turn your rear brake light back on!"

Now we completely lose it. We roll around with each other in near uncontrollable laughter. We turn the lights off, and in the pitch black we created magnificent love with one another.

_________________________________

Afterwards we needed to get up again and join dinner celebrations, with no one remotely the wiser as to our activities through the day. A day out, some walking, and a film was all that was going to register, and was more than enough to account for our rejuvenation. Yet we collapsed happily exhausted again at the very end of the evening and when we could finally settle into bed to sleep. I start the last conversation before Christmas.

"What a day. I'm glad Christmas itself is going to be quiet this year. I'm looking forward to recovering from all that glorious multi-layered frisson. That was quite a scenario you worked out for us. I imagine you are pleased with yourself?"

"Oh, I'm extremely pleased with myself," you beam back. "I don't even have to ask if I surprised you. I know I did."

"Yes, that's true, you've set a new standard for us now. But don't you worry. I've never had any trouble taking things to another level with you before. I'd be prepared for something special for New Year's if I were you."

"See the New Year in with a bang, then?" you ask with a last spark of mischievousness bubbling up in our final exchange of the day.

"Maybe even two," I respond. And we both laugh so much it hurts for one last time, at that corny but familiar joke before falling asleep in each other's arms.

12