Rudra and Riya Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasm left me spent and panting. "Shhh," he beseeched into my ear, placing wet, trembling kisses on my ear. "You're all right my love."

The convulsions he felt this time weren't from my orgasm but from my heaving lungs. I felt tears flow unbidden from the corners of my eyes. Until then I hadn't realized how much his hostile and callous treatment had been affecting me.

"Riya?" He stopped. "Are you all right?"

"Yes," but the whisper didn't come out. I cleared my throat. "Yes," I answered again and this time it was audible.

"Have I hurt you? Did I hurt you during the day?" he enquired apologetically.

"No, Don't stop," I mumbled. Too many chaotic thoughts, so I didn't want the one good thing that was happening to me right now to stop as well.

I heard him chuckle in the way that I loved before he began to thrust his cock inside me again.

"Umhhh," I moaned inaudibly.

Three orgasms later I felt as melted as putty against him. Satisfied with his work, he lifted me in his arms and began to climb the stairs heading to our room. I was too drained to say that he had been recovering, that he shouldn't carry me, that I should walk. The truth was I couldn't walk to save my life. My limbs were rubber and I wanted him to hold me against him. My soul wanted to be consoled for the indifference I had suffered these past few weeks at his hands.

He hovered over the babies for a while to check on them, then we were heading into our bedroom. He placed me gently in bed, before sliding in next to me. I lifted my head and he slid his arm beneath to hold me and I pressed my body against the length of him. I nuzzled into the nook of his neck and shoulder, my hand claiming its territory on his hairy chest. I twirled his tendrils around tips of my fingers, slowly drifting off to sleep. I could see him smiling behind my closed eyes. We were back in our personal heaven again and I wanted to show him my appreciation by giving him a set of babies again. I knew how he loved my pregnant belly, full of our inbred children.

12