Rufus Ch. 05

Story Info
Rufus is sent to a college students house for a week.
2.6k words
4.3
2.1k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/13/2024
Created 03/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 5

Rufus couldn't believe the unfairness of it all. Here he was, a 31-year-old man, who used to be a teacher. These girls could have been his students when they were in school. He was fully exposed to all of them whenever they wanted, yet all he does is accidentally glimpse a nipple, and he is in serious trouble. "Can't they see the double standards?" He thought to himself. Being sent to Marcia's house as her personal slave was beyond anything he could have imagined. As he arrived at the spacious mansion, Marcia greeted him with a wicked grin and ushered him inside.

"Welcome to your new home for the week," she purred, grabbing his upper arm and leading him through the luxurious foyer and into the living room. Rufus couldn't help but feel intimidated by the opulence surrounding him - a far cry from the cramped dorm room he had once shared with three other boys.

"That's enough of that for now," Marcia said dismissively, snapping her fingers in front of Rufus's face. "I have some tasks for you to do." She handed him a list and instructed him to clean some rooms in the house. Rufus obediently got to work, scrubbing floors and dusting furniture until everything sparkled.

There were times when Marcia became frustrated with the pace of Rufus's work. "Boy. What the hell are you doing? You are not here to stand around and look at the paintings on the walls, or perv on the shape of my butt. You are here to work!" Rufus just hung his head in shame, and with his eyes fixed upon the floor, "Sorry Miss Marcia, I'll try to do better. I'm truly sorry. "

Marcia stood with her hands on her hips looking annoyed, "You've been tidying up the kitchen for at least 20 minutes! You are disrespecting me by taking so much time when you could be doing something else!"

Even though Rufus was constantly aware of the double standard between the two of them. For God's sake, he wasn't even allowed clothing and she was dressed in an outfit costing at least $500. It was getting cold, and Marcia had put on knee-high boots and a heavy jumper with a beanie, yet he was allowed nothing, his body peppered with goosebumps from his neck to his feet. Despite these obvious double standards, he did not make a point of it, but remained humble, "Sorry Miss Marcia. You are right."

This did not pacify her. She was standing so close to him, his erection occasionally jabbed into the thick wool of her jumper as she admonished him "You don't even have the politeness to keep that thing away from me! Why do you keep poking it into me Like I'm some sort of object?"

"I'm sorry Miss Marcia I can't help it."

"Don't give me that cock and bull rubbish! I don't care about your excuses! Don't forget that you invaded my privacy at college by looking at my breasts! Don't you have any respect for other people's modesty?" Rufus continued to fix his eyes on the kitchen floor, "I'm sorry again Miss Marcia. You are right. Your modesty should be protected. I understand that." Marcia swiped his penis with her right hand, watching it bounce back and forth "That's for poking me with that rod thing of yours. And."

She swiped his penis again, watching it rock back and forth in diminishing waves, "I cannot stress enough how important it is for you to not invade my privacy. "

"I understand Miss Marcia."

"You make me so angry Rufus." She stood with her hands on her hips glaring at him.

"Turn away from me and bend over." Rufus did so. He was expecting to be smacked, but this was not to happen. She licked her index finger and unceremoniously inserted it into his anus to her knuckle. As she was wiggling the finger back and forth, she said, "This is just a reminder to respect my modesty in the future boy! Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Marcia." She withdrew the finger.

"Stand up and face me again."

Get that pale of soap and water and clean my finger."

He did so as quickly as he could. "Humph! Why are you so slow with everything? You great big Clod."

"I'm sorry Miss Marcia I'm just getting very cold at the moment." Marcia did not notice the goosebumps all over his body, nor did she notice his occasional shiver in the cold air. Today was an unseasonably cold afternoon.

"I don't care about how cold or warm you are. You will respect me and do your work promptly." She held her woollen-clad arms to her hips and leaned forward, glowering at Rufus. His erection was even more hard than it was before, and it accidentally poked her jumper. "Arg! There you go again!" She cried.

She turned away and walked off in a huff, saying over her shoulder as she retreated, "You will be made to respect my modesty, Rufus Thompson.

"As he worked, Rufus couldn't shake off the knowledge of being constantly watched. Every time he bent over to pick something up or stretch to reach a high shelf, Marcia would make lewd comments about his body. Whenever possible, she would brush against him. He could feel her thick warm jumper, tickling his exposed skin, and would feel a momentary relief of the cold with her body and warm hands touching him. She regularly ran her hands across his exposed skin, cock and balls. When she did this, he was required to stop what he was doing, and passively allow her to finish her ministrations.

She enjoyed slapping his bare buttocks, just for the 'clap' sound which always made her laugh.

She continued to regularly admonish him for his slow and sloppy work, each time slapping his cock with her right, then her left hand. Each time she did this Rufus would standstill with his eyes downcast and apologise profusely. On a few occasions as she was expressing her annoyance with his poor performance she would be squeezing his balls so tight that he would be bouncing up and down on his toes, and squealing in pain as she talked.

Most times he bent forwards, he would usually receive a 'clap' to his buttocks, followed by his balls being played with from behind, and often his cock at the same time, though this involved Marcia squatting low to be able to access his member.

He was erect, more often than not. This was an issue of great humiliation and ironically, arousal to Rufus.

By the end of the day, Rufus was exhausted and humiliated beyond belief, yet he was excited and a part of him was looking forward to his stay with these strangers, but this was only the beginning of his ordeal.

--------

The following evening after classes, Marcia's best friend, Suzy joined the mother and daughter.

Her parents were going interstate for three or four days, and she would be staying over for that period.

She was a petite girl roughly 5 foot three with a pixie-like appearance, sporting a short black hairstyle sitting above two large piercing blue eyes and a small nose. Despite her petite frame, her breasts were a little larger than expected, but she did not appear to show them off or flaunt nature's gifts, unlike her best friend.

Things only got worse when Marcia's mother decided that they should all go shopping together. Rufus was forced to carry their bags and follow them around like a lost puppy as they tried on expensive clothes and accessories.

Marcia seemed to have lost her frustration with Rufus, though she still found many reasons to admonish and demean him. As they walked through the mall, Rufus could feel the stares and whispers from passersby. He was acutely aware of his nakedness and the fact that he was in a store meant for women.

Marcia and Suzy seemed completely unfazed by his presence, chatting and trying on clothes without a care in the world. But Rufus couldn't shake off the feeling of embarrassment and humiliation. He kept his head down, avoiding any eye contact with anyone around them. Every time he looked around, he was the only naked person to be seen.

He also knew that the vast majority of these people had never seen a slave before, let alone a naked one, so he would be an obscene, vulgar freak standing out from the population, and not to his surprise, he noticed a shocked reaction from almost everyone that encountered him.

To make matters worse, Marcia's mother seemed to revel in parading him around like an object. She would proudly introduce him as their "personal servant" to anyone who showed even the slightest bit of interest. She publicly admonished him for non-existent shortcomings or minor infractions.

"Hurry up boy," she cried when Rufus tripped. "Careful boy with that bag! Who do you think you are?"

At one point, they entered a lingerie store and Rufus felt his face burn with shame as Marcia's mother handed him a stack of lacy undergarments to hold while they browsed. He looked around and confirmed that the staff were shocked, their mouths agape and covered with one of their hands. The customers, equally shocked, talked rapidly amongst themselves and some made excuses to position themselves within direct visual range of Rufus's nudity. He tried to find a corner where he could hide himself but there was no escape from being on display for all to see.

Marcia grabbed him by the arm and dragged him into the open. "How dare you hide yourself, boy! You have some cheek!" she cried while openly squeezing his balls. He bounced up and down on his toes trying to avoid the pain.

" Sorry Miss Marcia," he said, looking at a spot on the floor.

After what felt like hours of shopping, they finally made their way back home. Rufus was relieved to be out of the public view but knew that his servitude was far from over.

As soon as they entered the house, Marcia's mother instructed Rufus to clean up and prepare dinner for them while they relaxed in the living room.

Rufus obediently went to work in the kitchen, trying not to think about how ridiculous he looked cooking naked. But his thoughts were interrupted when Suzy walked into the kitchen wearing an old t-shirt and baggy canvas trousers.

She started rummaging through cabinets looking for ingredients. Rufus couldn't believe that not only was he being treated like the slave he was, but now Suzy was casually invading his personal space as well.

But as much as he wanted to protest or say no, he knew better than to disobey any of Marcia's orders.

Rufus was surprised when Suzy rolled up her sleeves and began chopping vegetables beside him. Though still wary, he found himself relaxing slightly in her cheerful presence. He realized that Suzy was nothing like her best friend. She interacted with him like a real person.

"So, how did you end up becoming Marcia's servant anyway?" Suzy asked lightly as she worked.

Rufus hesitated, then explained how he had surrendered himself to the city auction house and Marina Martin simply bought him. Suzy's eyes widened in understanding. Rufus reflected on the fact that Marcia and Suzy were an unlikely pair of friends as they were so different. He could not work out what bonded the two together.

"Marcia can be intense," she said. "But she's not so bad once you get to know her."

Rufus highly doubted that but said nothing. They continued cooking and soon had a fragrant stew bubbling on the stove. Suzy set the table while Rufus carried over the piping hot pot.

Over dinner, he was not invited to join in but stood slightly to the side awaiting orders.

"Boy, come and stand closer to the table," said Marcia's mother. "Yes, mam."

She gently played with his cock and balls with her left hand while she used her right to eat. Before no time at all, Rufus was standing there fully erect. He cast his eyes down in humiliation. He observed how the three women talked amongst themselves as if he were not even there, however a couple of times, he noticed Suzy looking at him, not with lust, but with compassion in her eyes.

"Hey mum, give me a turn with the boy," said Marcia.

"Boy. Go to her."

Rufus moved to stand next to Marcia.

"Turn away from me and touch your toes, boy."

"Yes, Miss Marcia."

When he was in position, she casually played with his buttocks and balls as they dangled before her. Other than that, she completely ignored him while she chatted with the other two women.

On a couple of occasions, Marcia loudly smacked his bare bottom to emphasize a point she was making. She was talking about her dance practice the day before. "Mum, there the three other dancers were, staring at my broken baton and asking me to lead." She laughed, "All three of them! One(smack), two(smack, smack), three(smack, smack, smack, smack)." She grinned after the fourth smack.

Afterwards, while washing dishes, Rufus reflected on his downfall but wondered if he may have an ally in Marcia's friend. He noticed occasional droplets of warm water landing on his stomach and cascading down his pubis to the floor, sending shivers across his body. The gentle caress of the warm bubbles and soap against his skin offered a soothing feeling, creating a stark contrast to the chilly air that made his skin tingle. The smooth tiles beneath his feet provided a refreshing sensation that grounded him in the present moment. In this state of vulnerability, Rufus pondered Marcia's behaviour and wondered about the dynamics between her and Suzy.

"She just needs a good friend," Suzy said wisely. "Someone to bring out her best self."

Later, when Marcia lightly suggested Rufus fan them while they watched a movie, Suzy intervened on his behalf and asked if they could simply hang out together instead. To his astonishment, Marcia agreed reluctantly.

Rufus soon found himself relaxing, though Marcia did not talk directly to him, Suzy made a real effort to humanize him.

She smiled encouragingly at Rufus. "What are some of your hobbies?" she asked.

Rufus hesitated, unsure if his interests would appeal to these privileged girls. But Suzy's kind eyes coaxed him to open up.

"Well, I'm really into birdwatching," he began slowly. "I know it sounds boring, but it's amazing to see all the different species that live around here. Just this morning I spotted a rare Indigo Bunting in the backyard!"

To his surprise, Suzy's eyes lit up. "I love birds too!" she exclaimed. "My grandmother is an avid birder and taught me so much. Last summer we went on a trip just to see endangered condors in the wild. It was incredible!"

Rufus could hardly believe it. He knew he was not allowed to talk without permission, but he impulsively went ahead, " No way! I've always wanted to see a condor. They're so huge and majestic."

The two launched into an animated discussion about favourite birds, the thrill of spotting a new species, and cherished memories of birdwatching adventures. Marcia sat back disengaging from the conversation as the two bonded over their unexpected shared passion.

She saw a stark naked 31-year-old man sporting a half erection and a preppily dressed college girl connecting on a level beyond routine social discourse. "How strange is the world", she thought with a barely detectable shake of the head.

"Hey, there's a public forest just behind this house. It has an amazing diversity of species," Suzy asked Marcia if she could borrow Rufus tomorrow. When Marcia agreed, she informed Rufus that they would be going birdwatching tomorrow at 5.30 pm."

He noticed that Marcia had loaned him to her friend like a car, or a kitchen implement and that Suzy had simply informed him what his plans were the following night, serving as a reminder of his servile status well below the 2 girls.