Ruining a Star Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the fact that she'd fallen, Chris's cock was still absurdly long enough to stick out from her cunt; however, with the removal of most of his shaft from her sex, it was no longer sealed as tightly as before. Cum sprayed out immediately, soaking both of their legs and the floor beneath them in mud-thick cum. Chris grabbed his shaft, pulling it completely out, and stepped to the side out of the way of the torrential outpouring of sperm. Aiming his cock, he sprayed down Bailey's body from the side, completely covering her beach ball sized stomach in an instant. He blasted her face, her arms and anything else he could hit from his awkward position. Firing shots over her body, he sloppily drenched her other half too, arcing his cum over her shaking form. After minutes of nonstop cumming, Bailey now fully drenched once more, his orgasm finally started to peter out.

"Well damn I must be getting old," Chris laughed, panting slightly and looking down at his softening cock, "I used to be able to go 4 or 5 rounds before I lost steam. Doesn't look like you're in much of a condition to go anymore anyway. Ah well, probably for the best then I guess."

Not hearing a word he said, Bailey lay completely comatose on the director's desk. Her huge belly now nearly covered the entire surface, and her head rested in a messy pile of hair and cum. Even though she had been steadily blowing cum from her wrecked cunt since Chris had pulled out, her stomach still stayed immensely bloated. A steady stream of cunt juice leaked down her legs, slowly washing away the thick cum caked onto them. She had been fucked literally unconscious, and Chris knew from past experiences that she would probably never be quite the same person.

Cock still leaking small streams of cum, Chris walked over to the pile of clothes she had left on the ground. He bent over and picked up the shirt she had discarded at the beginning of their encounter. Flapping it out a couple times to get it unbunched, he used it to wipe the cum from his cock and still-pulsing balls. He did his best to wipe it as dry as he could before moving onto his legs. Once he felt he had sufficiently cleaned his lower half enough, he threw the now-ruined garment back into the pile and began to redress himself. Gathering his laptop and a few other lucky things untouched by the sea of semen that spread out across the room, he walked over to the front of the desk and glanced down at Bailey.

"Wakey wakey, Ms. Bang!" Chris said loudly, giving her a few light slaps on her cheeks - the ones on her face, not her ass as he had been doing previously. After a few slaps she woke up, her eyes slowly fluttering open. She lifted her head from the cum puddle it rested in and looked up at him with a muddled expression on her face.

"Uh wha- Mr. Johnson, uh. What-"

"Well, Bailey, you didn't do bad." Chris started, interrupting her, "I'll uh, give you a call or shoot you an email soon. I'm gonna call the cleaners and tell em to come to the office tonight. Should give you a few hours at least to get out of here. I'll have the guard out front lock up before you leave. See ya next time, Ms. Bang."

With this, Chris walked back around the desk and towards the door, doing his best not to step in any of the still wet cum puddles that currently dotted the floor. Making it to the door, he turned back to Bailey and gave her a cruel smirk before turning off the lights and walking out of the office. The door closed gently behind him, bathing Bailey completely in darkness. Trying to lift herself up off the desk, she felt her cunt convulse once more like she was having some kind of delayed orgasm. Her eyes rolled back into her skull as they had so many times in the past hour, and her head sagged into the mess of cum below her once more.