Rule of Thumb Pt. 01

Story Info
Claire learns she's a masochist slut and a slave.
119.3k words
4.75
9.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RULE OF THUMB

PART I

Author's Note: This is a first submission. I didn't have the energy to engage with an editor, so while I think it's not a painful read, well, you'll have to be the judge. This story's 'coming of age' theme is fairly standard: a young woman learning she craves pain, humiliation and submission, that these things set ablaze her already massive libido. The scenes of sado-masochism are heavier than most content I've read in Literotica, so be advised. These events are part autobiographical, part biographical. That is to say, the admittedly massive exaggerations of constant heaving arousal and, less exaggerated, the intense erotic beatings, do at core derive from my actual experiences, or those of folks I've known.

This story was not written for Literotica. The first six chapters originally explored early sexual awareness of our protagonist and her friends because it's a story of 'awakening' and we don't actually wake up on our eighteenth birthdays and discover our sexy bits. These early explorations also inform the story's ultimate trajectory. It was not my intent to pruriently exploit young teens having sex but rather to appreciate all over again what it was like to first imprint on our enduring erotic predilections. Nevertheless, rightly, though sadly, these themes ran afoul of Lit's Content Standards. I suspect that deleting most of the first six chapters chopped up the story's flow and the understanding our protagonist's motivations, despite my best efforts to suture the prunings. Also, a particular species of sex act also had to be excised throughout. If my edits have failed and left the story fatally disjointed, my apologies. And finally, this story is unapologetic jerk fodder and I hope it works for you.

CHAPTER 1: FIRST FIST

Claire learns words have consequences.

"Deeper!" she gasped. Clarie couldn't be sure he heard her; wasn't sure she'd actually vocalized. But the pressure in her cunt increased and she concentrated on trying to relax her stuffed hole; to gather the invading digits deeper into her core. She was on her back, barely. Her head was pressed rigidly into bedding. The sheets were wet with girl cum from the constant onslaught of orgasms inflicted on her the last twenty minutes. The pillow was soaked with drool. Her back arched as another contraction ripped through her. She needed respite, a moment to recover. But Jim was relentless. She was vaguely afraid because she couldn't really do anything to keep his fingers from ripping her open.

"You want it deeper, slut? You want my fist all the way in?" She couldn't believe Jim's fist wasn't already completely in. More frothy girl juice gushed out her hole as he rocked his hand inside her, pressing inward relentlessly. With each shove her pussy squelched obscenely. The pungent juice coursed freely from her almost hairless slit. Her cunt lips were stretched and white; purple and blue bruising visible all along her inner thighs. Lathered cunt juice, creamy white and thick, clung to the lips; coated her engorged clit. Slickness smeared her butt cheeks, leaked across her clinched ass hole into the huge wet spot in which she writhed. The air in the room was saturated with the rich smell of her cunt and her hair was plastered with sweat from her exertions. Every time Jim pressed deeper, Claire was sure she would tear open. But her greedy cunt was insatiable. It kept making room, pulling him deeper to her core.

"Oh God" she moaned feeling another orgasm mounting, the contractions rippling through her belly making it hard to breath. "Yes, deeper, please!" she gasped. "Oh god, shove it all the way in. Don't stop! Please, Sir! please, please, please! Don't fucking stop!" she whimpered.

She didn't care if she ripped. Some vague part of her mind was clamoring for sanity. She'd be walking bowlegged for days from the earlier cunt-kicking and now, from this brutal violation. But her mind wasn't in control. It wasn't really fair to say she even had a mind anymore. It was Jim's show. She was given over wholly to the ecstasy emanating from her crotch and womb, exploding out from the core through every nerve in her body. Her nipples had been hard so long they ached, a deep ache she felt even over the harsher pain of the clamps gripping them. Her skin burned and tingled from the top of her head to her fiercely clenched toes. She was trapped in the agony of the pleasures Jim continued inflicting on her.

Jim withdrew slightly. "Ah, you are a greedy cunt. I'm not stopping slut, not 'til I'm in you up to my wrist! Grab the headboard and don't you fucking let go 'til I tell you." His menace was like a blow, delivered quietly but firmly: a promise, not a threat.

For just a bit longer, he slid his thumb around her swollen clit, circling it, sliding it to either side of the hard nub, feeling her twitch. And then he mashed down brutally, directly onto the center of it.

"Oh God!! No, no, no" Claire cried out shaking her head violently. But she shoved down hard on the headboard, shuddering, impaling herself, increasing the pressure on her clit and forcing his hand deeper up her stuffed fuck hole. Her body went rigid and still, and for long moments she quit breathing. Jim could feel her body quivering, vibrating from the tension of her contraction and then, starting with a high keening, the biggest wave hit and passed through her. Claire sucked in air, sobbing at the strength of the orgasmic tides ripping through her soul. She couldn't believe what was happening to her; couldn't believe that after five of these ungodly orgasms she was still not sated. She felt her mind blowing in tatters, leaving only an inarticulate aching for some unknown height she couldn't see; had never experienced but which she knew was waiting for her, daring her to grasp. It only demanded that she submit; give herself over completely to the need of it, the craving for it: that she abandon herself to the relentless insertion Jim demanded of her.

Jim waited out the orgasm, feeling each contraction subside, smiling to himself as she sobbed. Despite the tight compression of her cunt, his hand was swimming in her jizz and it felt almost as though he held her beating heart in his hand. Between the contractions, when her cunt gripped his fingers almost painfully, he could literally feel her pulse pounding. He was gratified by her reactions. He'd never seen her so lost in orgasmic haze before. And that was saying a lot! He was mildly concerned about her ripping but he was too turned on by what he was doing to her to seriously consider stopping. And he didn't really think she would rip: every time he thought he'd reached as deep as he could go, her tight pussy tented further.

Claire's cunt was warm liquid velvet around his fist and she was greedily welcoming his invasion. Very gently, he pulled his thumb away from where he'd been mashing her pink bud and inserted it just barely into the entrance of her stretched hole. Claire let out a mournful gurgling noise. Her mind was all but gone and her body was nearly incapable of absorbing any more sensation. But the ache remained between her legs, and the compulsion to submit, to surrender, to be used this way, it was all like a physical pressure driving her.

Jim had promised that if she would simply submit to his direction, she would experience something unique and powerful. He'd promised that this would all go more smoothly if she simply embraced what was going to be done to her. Her permission for all of his actions was already assured. She'd been given to him. She would not resist. But he wanted more than willingness. He wanted submission. He wanted her complicit in the ruin he was inflicting on her hole.

"You know what's coming now." It wasn't really a question, not even really a statement. It was delivered by Jim more as an indictment of her voracious sexual appetite and her craving to be used. "You just had to complain about a couple of small cocks you got at the party. You couldn't just be grateful for what Mr. Lester provides you. Christ, the man works hard making sure you get enough cock. Well, pretty soon you won't have to worry about it anymore. After tonight, Mr. Lester might still use your cunt to fuck. He might let the men you service have their choice. But mostly I think your cunt is going to be getting a steady diet of fisting from here on out."

Claire felt goose flesh consume her. her nipples puckered painfully again and more ripples spread from her womb. She tossed her head violently and moaned. Claire's head was about all of her she could move. Her arms were bent at the elbow and ties ran from each bent elbow, securing her upper body to the far corners of the head board. Her full luscious breasts were bound in a secure rope bra. The mounds were squeezed firm and high by the rope wrapped around their base and her nipples hosted clover clamps joined by a heavy silver chain. At the peak of each orgasm, Jim yanked them briefly, causing an exquisite pain to join the fire igniting her core. Even worse, he'd occasionally release them and gloat while watching her scream. When clamped for short durations, the release actually felt really good to Claire. But when they'd been on tight for half an hour or so, the pain of the blood surging back into them burned horribly, especially with the ropes wound round the base of her tits forcing blood into the pinched nubs.

She was on her back; legs raised, knees bent, ankles tied to her thighs, which were splayed wide open. Cords ran from her knees to the side of the bed, keeping her thighs spread open; her cunt vulnerable. And more rope ran from her ankles to the footboard. Even her toes were secured, so that when she came, they couldn't be curled or her foot arched. She could move neither up, down, nor sideways on the bed. A pillow set under her ass kept her cunt at the perfect angle for being penetrated by Jim's hand. Jim continued taunting her.

"You know you're good at taking me down to the nuts in your mouth. And once you get that tongue stud figured out, well hell babe, don't get a swelled head but none of us is going to deny that you're a pretty awesome cocksucker. And frankly, between your cunt and your ass, I prefer fucking your ass. So like I said, I'll bet Lester lets your maintenance cocks do what they want - for now - but I think I'll be able to convince most of the guys that it'd be best if we just turn your cunt into a fisting toy."

"Oh god" thought Claire to herself, "he's really gonna do it! I thought he was just joking: my cunt into a fisting toy!? Cock only in my ass? Can he really hook me that hard on fisting? Claire shivered, horrified by the notion of no more cock up her cunt, but also somehow aroused by the... perversion... the obscenity of her cunt being permanently restricted to this kind of brutal use.

Would Mr. Lester really turn it into a fisting toy? He controls who gets to use me. I'm under his protections. I guess it's his right to permit cocks only in my ass and mouth. God, would he really do that? Even if I said no, he could just tell the men 'hands off'. He likes Jim; listens to him.

I just had to mention those guys at the party with their little dicks. Jim kept saying that even a guy with a small cock has a big wrist. God, I thought he was joking!"

Now, it wasn't that Claire didn't enjoy servicing little dicks just as much as big ones. But the parties... well she took a lot up her cunt at the parties. After a while she generally got pretty loose and the smaller dicks quit producing much sensation. She generally tried to get the little ones into her mouth but sometimes they just insisted on fucking her cunt. She hadn't really been complaining. She just felt bad for the guys. I mean if I can hardly feel them, can they be feeling that much? It gets pretty sloppy down there once two or three of those hung Tops stretch me out. And once two or three loads of cum get all mixed up with my juices, it gets pretty slippery. Claire shivered remembering the many times she'd been filled like that; all the frothy mingled cum dripping down her thighs.

The small part of Claire that was still rational couldn't really wrap around the idea that Mr. Lester would turn her pussy into a fisting toy. Men had been fucking her cunt for a lot of years. She needed cock in her cunt. He knew that about her. She knew most weren't what she always craved: thick, long, hard, stiff dicks. And nobody really had the interest, much less the endurance to pound her for hours. That's why she needed two or three guys at a time, or better yet, four and five guys doing her over the course of a day. But all of that was just idle bitching. She needed cock like she needed air and, big or little, one or five, she lived for the soul deep pleasure of using her cunt to milk cocks of their cum. Her mind quailed at the notion of never having one put there again.

Jim saw the fear in her eyes and grinned wickedly. "That got your attention, didn't it? Don't fret sweets. You know Mr. Lester knows best. You'll do what he tells you and if we all agree, well, I mean, what's he gonna do, make us fuck your cunt?" With his free hand he steadily pulled on one of the clover clamps, making the tips compress viciously on her nipple. She screamed and he felt her cunt grip his hand tightly.

"And really, it doesn't matter. I'm gonna fist you because that's how I want to use you." Jim now twisted her nipple viciously and drank in her quiet sobbing. "And you and I both know that's what you really want more than anything. You really just want to get used."

Again, he twisted and gloried in unleashing his sadistic cravings. Her sobs always soothed a tension he barely registered possessing until her agony slowly drained it from his body. He breathed deep; embraced the freedom he held to inflict such intense pain on this young slut. Again he twisted, gazing at each line of her tortured face; the taut muscles clenching against the pain. And as much as the sadism eased his tension, the power surged in him, the power to ordain that her most intimate hole would now be dedicated to indulging this brutal intimacy; knowing she would accept it and come to crave it because it pleased him to inflict it on her and she needed to please. And because, just like a drug, she craved the intensity that only this kind of abuse and objectification seemed able to provide.

He moved to her far nipple. "No, no" Claire whimpered. She turned her head violently back and forth but he ignored her, as she knew he would. Tied as she was, she had no power, no ability to stop him and she didn't want him to stop anyway. Truthfully, her pleas were really directed to herself and were equally devoid of any power to alter the fate she craved. He pinched and twisted the nub by wiggling the clamp and then began pulling it away from her body. She writhed in agony but even untied she wouldn't have stopped him. She might have flinched and, in this regard, being tied helped him hurt her more effectively. That's partly why she so liked being tied: it helped her help him hurt her; made her better able to gratify his sadistic needs, which stoked her own masochistic and sexual-service compulsions. And as she screamed, as she felt her nipple being torn from her breast, he resumed pushing all five fingers into her taut canal.

After making more progress into her hole Jim paused and released the chain, leaving the clamps to dangle from the agonized nubs they clung to. She sobbed quietly at the respite, gathering back her tattered sanity. He reached to the table for more lube and squirted a liberal dollop at the final knuckle of the thumb that was now partially buried inside her. Using his free hand, he smeared the clear gel across the thumb and the back of his hand clear back to his wrist. Almost there he thought to himself with satisfaction. Jim loved fisting and had made it something of a specialty for himself. Claire was not the first he'd introduced to this pleasure but he was having more fun with her than any other of his conquests. Her cunt was voracious and so sweet smelling. And that clit. God in heaven what a bundle of fun that little dick is to play with!

Finished lubing up, he moved his now slick free hand to Claire's stiff bud and gently rubbed along the entirety of the hooded root while wiggling the fingers inside her rhythmically, pressing firmly to the back side of her rough swollen g-spot. As he jerked off her swollen clit, Claire began responding, another orgasm beginning to mount her. Her breathing quickened as her eyes took on the look of a wild colt. She didn't know if she could stand another shattering, but she had no choice. He continued to manipulate her body and spoke again.

"And lucky for you, I know just how much you need to be used. I know you will be more content as a fisting slut than you will ever be dealing with all the little dicks using your cunt. I mean come on Claire! We both know they can't fuck you properly. But most any cock can fill your ass properly. Regular enemas, your butt plug schedule, good lube: you are completely capable of using your ass as a cunt. Any man that needs to bury his cock up to his nuts will find your ass completely suitable. And you cum just as strong - hell! even stronger, right?- getting ass fucked? And baby, you're about to learn, being fisted is the best orgasm of all. Yeah, it's a little brutal... but you like brutal, don't you slut!? Just can't get that intensity any other way, can you?

"Now, I can see all the little gears spinning in your head. You think you'll miss being pussy fucked. But really, you shouldn't worry! In a few months you won't remember how you lived without being fisted. Hell, in a few minutes Claire, you won't be able to think at all" he whispered softly in her ear. Claire shivered at the intimacy of his warm breath in her ear, fluttering against the sensitive skin of her neck. Still close he hissed, "Now get ready to take it all the way, baby."

And with that, Jim started jerking her big clit like a little penis, gripping it between thumb and forefinger, stroking from the base to its engorged tip. Claire moaned, betrayed by her body. She felt her soul being sucked into the vortex of another massive orgasm. Jim started the final push that would end with his fist buried to the wrist up her cunt. Claire felt the last thumb knuckle clear her vaginal entry, felt his hand, ball into a fist, sliding in one motion all the way to her cervix and past. Claire couldn't comprehend what she saw; that his wrist was now gripped by her lathered cunt lips. Her eyes went wide, and she emitted a soul deep groan. Her body arched and before she could scream, she fainted.

CHAPTER 2: EARLY YEARS AND CLAIRE'S WINTER OF DISCONTENT

Claire gets careless and life becomes way more interesting.

Evidence that Claire would possess a voracious sexual appetite surfaced very early in her life. That she had such needs both shamed and embarrassed her but, at the same time, left her feeling proud at her maturity. In grade school she'd been taunted as the class "dirty girl." She felt bad when she met in secret with boys and they mutually explored their physical curiosity, only to have them turn and treat her meanly and with contempt afterward. But the larger part of her couldn't stop. Something in her, something dark and twisty felt deep relief at these explorations. The furtive nature of the forbidden explorations infused these secret sessions with exhilaration and arousal. From a very early age, being objectified became linked in Claire to release of very dark but pleasurable emotions. At no time did she feel more alive than those-always-hushed times, in the bushes at the park, or in garages and tool sheds; hidden leafy spots near the creek.