Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood and led me to her bedroom. She sat me on the edge of her bed and stood in front of me. It was now my turn to undress her, and I took my time. As her body emerged from her clothes, it wasn't as fine as I remembered, it was finer. Much finer. This time her bra and panties were a regal purple, and this time her bush didn't surprise me. I gazed upon her, slowly turning her to enjoy the dorsal view along with the frontal, and simply said, "So freaking beautiful." She glowed at the compliment.

I reached to pull her onto the bed, but she swatted my hand away and sunk onto her knees. She pulled my cock into her mouth and resumed with full-length strokes from her lips to the back of her throat, all the while sucking and swirling her tongue on the underside. Its effect was immediate - she had barely started, and I exploded into her mouth. She sucked all the jizz out of me, then slowed the stroking and swirling until I was soft. She kissed my tip over and over, lifted her eyes to mine, and whispered, "Love it, love it, love it."

I pulled her onto the bed, and we settled side by side. I took the opportunity to kiss her 'any time.' Once again, this kiss took on a life of its own, becoming another soul-stirring trip to timeless eternity. I was careful to stay within the boundaries of her rule, softly stroking her from the small of her back up to the nape of her neck, but she eagerly led me past those limits. She captured my hand and placed it at the upper edge of her bum, then slid it down over her ass. Thus approved, I cupped it and massaged it, her skin smooth and cool to the touch.

She pulled my hand up and across her waist and over her hip to her front. She lifted her upper knee, placed my hand on her inner thigh, and guided me upward until my fingers met her slit. I teased the wrinkles and folds, already gratifyingly moist and slick, drawing light circles around her opening. I cupped her mons and slid up and down, flexing my middle finger on the wet, warm crease in the middle. I slipped between the outer folds, and went a little deeper each trip.

Soon my finger probed her fully, dipping deep and pulling out, while I brushed my thumb back and forth across her clit. She spread her legs wide, giving me deeper access. I slipped a second finger into her, below the first one, gave her several thrusts to adjust to it, then brought it up beside the first one, stretching her wider. My thumb kept her clit busy, and I curled my fingers against the underside of her opening, exploring the upper wall. When I found the spongy magic patch and very gently rubbed it, she arched her back and seemed to find breathing difficult.

I located her nipple with my mouth, and following her road map from earlier, sucked it deep into my mouth. I flicked my tongue rapidly across it, and she exploded, lifting her ass off the bed as high as it would go, clamping my hand between her thighs. The mouth of her pussy pinched my fingers so tightly it felt like it was going to bite them off. She grabbed my head, pulling my lips tighter onto her tit.

A deep, throaty groan escaped her, and I continued stroking her g-spot and clit while she trembled and quaked for what seemed like an hour. I slowed my fingers, shifted my mouth to her other nipple, sucking on it and flicking my tongue, slower and slower. She lowered her hips back down to the mattress, and I stopped rubbing her g-spot, although I left my fingers pressed against it. I continued to circle her nipple with my tongue as she relaxed.

"O-h. M-y. G-o-d," she rasped, "What did you do to me?"

She didn't wait for an answer, tugging my head up. I kissed her nipple once more, then joined her in yet another mind-blowing kiss. She broke it and pushed my face back down to her nipple, which I kissed and licked. She pulled me back up to her face, and we kissed some more. By now my fingers had slipped out of her pussy, so I drew circles around her clit, then slid up to draw larger, wet circles around her nipples.

She pulled my hand up to her mouth and kissed it. "You have magic fingers." She pushed me back down to her chest for some more tongue action, purring, "And a very talented mouth."

"It does more," I said.

It took her a minute to process that. I enjoyed watching her face morph from wondering what I meant, to hoping I meant what she thought, to understanding that was exactly what I meant.

"When you're ready," I added. "No hurry." I suspected oral sex was something Sam never did for her, and I hoped I was giving her something exciting to look forward to. The dreamy smile on her face as she drifted off to sleep told me that was exactly how she took it.

: : : : :

I awoke Saturday morning, discouragingly early - not even 8:00. She was in what was becoming a familiar position, on her side, her head resting on her forearm, gazing at me. The covers were down around her knees, and I caught sight of her breasts and bush through the narrow slits of my still-sleepy eyes. Her bare bits gave me a better wake-up jolt than any dose of caffeine, lifting me from morning coma all the way up to vaguely functional.

"G'morning, sunshine," I croaked, hoping to turn over for a couple of more hours of sleep, but realizing that wasn't going to happen.

She grinned at the word 'Sunshine,' then cut right to the chase, her voice alert and chipper. "I'm ready."

I didn't follow. "Ready for what?"

She softly said, "You said your mouth can do more," then she barely whispered, "I'm ready to find out what 'more' feels like."

Suddenly, waking up seemed like a great idea. Her brow wrinkled, though. "You don't have to do this. Are you sure you understand what I'm asking for?"

"I'm positive," I answered. "You're asking for my mouth on your pussy, my tongue on your clit. You're asking for an orgasm on my face. Not just any orgasm, a massive orgasm, a tyrranasorgasm rex, a supercalifragilistic-expealidorgasm."

She laughed, but then turned serious. "You don't think putting your face 'down there' is disgusting?"

"No. Because it's not. Did Sam tell you that?"

She nodded. I sighed, letting her hear my exasperation. "I'd say, bummer, it was his loss, but the sad thing is, it was your loss, too." I let that sink in. "Sam didn't understand the concept of 'fair,' did he?" She shook her head.

"Think of it this way: you're not asking me to do anything that you haven't already done." She looked unconvinced.

"Let me tell you about two of my favorite things in life. One is receiving oral sex." She quickly nodded. She obviously knew that guys love blowjobs.

"The other is giving oral sex." It took her several long seconds to process what was apparently an alien concept. "I love being able to cause that much pleasure in another person." Her face flushed as she anticipated feeling 'that much pleasure' herself.

I expected her to say something like 'that's different,' but before she could, I kissed her. She resisted, but then kissed back. I let the kiss linger, then it was time to get busy. I don't usually feel pressure, but this time I did; from me, though, not from her. I wanted this literally to change her life.

I centered her on the bed and eased a pillow behind her shoulders. I knelt between her knees, kissed her tummy, and lightly caressed the undersides of her boobs. She didn't tense up any, yet, but to be sure I didn't trigger any anxiety, I didn't head straight for her pussy. I kissed upward, between her breasts, and over to a nipple. I gave it the full deluxe treatment: kisses, drawing circles around it with my tongue, sliding my moist lips over it, vibrating my tongue over it, sucking it into my mouth.

I kissed a trail over to the other tit. She lifted her hips off the bed, rubbing her bush on my stomach. Her slit felt so hot and moist, so ready, I had to remind myself that all this slow, leisurely foreplay was for a reason: to ensure a shatteringly great main event. I wanted this not only to be a mega-orgasm, I wanted the process of getting there to be unforgettable.

I romanced her other nipple even more thoroughly than the first one, kissing, licking, sucking, writing her name on it in cursive, trying to read which of those things she liked best. As far as I could tell, she loved them all. She moaned in pleasure, somewhere between a purr and a growl. I took that as a sign that I had done enough with her breasts, but despite an overwhelming urge to rush, and dive straight into her pussy, I lingered there a bit longer. Her boobs were such magnificent creations, spending more time with them was its own reward.

She nudged my head, pressing it lightly downward. I kissed down her abs, pausing at her navel to give her a sample of what I was going to do to her pussy. Then I continued down her tummy, settling in, making myself comfortable. I slotted my shoulders into place below her thighs, and caressed the sweet outer curve of her hips.

My kisses reached the upper edge of her bush, and I dry-kissed further downward until I encountered heat and wetness. I pulled her slightly open with my thumbs and introduced my facial lips to her nether ones with a slow, open-mouth kiss. I traced the edges of her opening with my tongue, feeling electricity where her flesh met mine. She seemed to feel it too. She lifted her hips clear off the bed - not to buck me off, but a seemingly involuntary reaction to how good what I was doing felt.

She was eager to cum, now. I could have easily made that happen, but I wanted to build up to something bigger than she expected. I continued slowly massaging her opening with my lips and tongue. Each time I traveled from bottom to top, I went slightly quicker, focusing on her outer lips, flexing the soft tissue of my tongue onto her wrinkles and folds.

I settled into a slow but definite rhythm, and she rocked her hips in tempo with me. I pointed my tongue, adding a tiny amount of depth to the relentless stroking. I kept my antennae out for any sign of alarm, but sensing none, I deepened each pass. Soon I was licking as deeply into her channel as my tongue could reach.

I began to speed up, and felt her legs flex as her toes curled. I slid my hands down to her knees and lifted her thighs, pressing them onto her chest. Her slit flexed further open, allowing me greater access to the soft tissue surrounding her clit. I added suction to the tongue action, and felt a trembling begin in her thighs. It started tiny, but it built from a whisper to a scream the more I sucked and tongued. I centered my mouth on her clit, sucked it out of its protective sheath, and slid the width of my tongue back and forth across it. She grasped the back of my head with both hands, pulling me tighter against her mound, and I changed my tongue on her clit from sliding back and forth to vibrating up and down. The tighter she pulled me, the faster I went.

I took her hands and wrapped her arms together behind her knees, trapping her legs tightly against her chest. My hands now freed, I brought one up under my chin and slid two fingers into her slit, finding the spongy dot on the upper wall. That finished her off. She bucked, she writhed, she moaned, and she thrashed her head back and forth, her nether lips quaking mightily against my face. She crossed her ankles behind my neck and twisted me from side to side. I hung on, sucking and tonguing her clit, trilling my fingers against her g-spot.

She peaked and began decompressing in tiny stages, breath by breath, muscle by muscle, slowly softening from an ecstatic ball of muscular contractions to a gelatinous, boneless blob. I lightly kissed her outer lips. Once her breathing had nearly returned to normal, I slid up beside her. She rolled onto her side and draped an arm across me. Her breath wafted across my face, and I could see the artery in her neck pulsing, but other than that, she showed no signs of life. I took that as a sign of mission accomplished. In no time I joined her in deep, restful sleep.

: : : : :

I was becoming accustomed to waking before dawn to find her staring at me, and once again I found myself awake early. This time, though, it was not her eyes locked on mine. It was her lips on my cock. I must say, there may be no finer way to wake up. I was already three-quarters erect, and when my brain realized what she was doing, I snapped to steel hard.

She realized I was awake and pulled off, saying "Good morning, Sunshine" with a huge smile. She plunged back over me without waiting for a response. She held me full in her mouth, sucking and swirling her tongue - she was learning what I like.

I tried to say "Good morning, Sunshine" back at her, but being barely awake, and rather distracted by the sensations on my cock, it came out "Mmmmormmm Zhumm-zmmm," more of a moan than anything intelligible. I felt a vibration on my dick that I think was her giggling at my mush-mouthed attempt to speak.

She began to stroke me, barely an inch at first. My dick glowed in the embracing warmth of her mouth. She slowly added more length to each stroke. By the time her strokes reached from my tip to where I bumped her tonsils, I was ready to pop.

"Gonna cum," I rasped.

"Umm hmmm," she responded without breaking rhythm.

I came hard. She swallowed and continued stroking me, gradually slowing, perfectly easing me back to earth. She gave my glans a final kiss, slid up beside me, and tucked her face into my shoulder. I kissed her deeply, and we cuddled as I caught my breath.

I was awestruck by Spencer, but not only because she was overcoming such major demons so amazingly quickly. I mean, she was, and that was fabulous, and I was elated for her. However, I'm not that altruistic. I was impressed because she was incredibly good at sucking cock. As in, the best I'd ever experienced. By far. Head and shoulders above the rest. No one else was even close.

She broke my reverie by saying, "I meant to do that last night, but you wiped me out. I came so hard, all my intentions evaporated."

I nodded, caressed her cheek, and managed to rasp, "I know what you mean."

She recognized the compliment and smiled. "That's three times I've blown you without panicking. Three times! The first couple, I have to admit I felt like I was sticking my middle finger straight up Sam's nose. 'You see, you asshole? You didn't ruin my life, motherfucker!'"

She smiled, proud and defiant, but softened the moment by adding, "Neener neener neener!"

We shared a deep belly laugh, and held each other, enjoying each other's warmth.

She continued, "But that time, that was 100% for you, Sam had nothing to do with it. I see what you mean about how great it is to give. Feeling the depth of your response and realizing 'I caused that!' is amazing."

: : : : :

We spent Saturday together doing domestic things. We ran errands, went grocery shopping, and did laundry. We even did a load or two mixing her clothes with mine. "This is quite a commitment," I said as I shut the washer door and started the machine. She grinned at the teasing without worrying if there was an embedded criticism - another step of progress.

At the grocery store, they had some beautiful fresh local basil. I asked if she liked pesto, and she gushed, "I love pesto." The best pesto contains pine nuts, which are expensive, but I sprung for them. That night I made pesto lasagna, and she continued the Italian theme by making a green salad with Cannellini beans, balsamic vinegar, thinly sliced Parmesan, and the rest of the basil. We opened more Prosecco, serving it with Campari, of course. On my college-guy budget, I can't afford wine with dinner very often, but since we were staying in, not having to pay for a date compensated.

Dinner was simple but delicious. As we began to clear the table, I said, "I have some new episodes on the DVR." She smiled, shook her head, took my hand, and led me to the bedroom, leaving the dirty dishes where they sat.

We undressed each other, taking turns - my shirt then her shirt, and so on. This time her bra and panties were an elegant champagne color. We fell onto the bed and into one of our deep kisses. I caressed her back, rubbing up to the nape of her neck and down to the small of her back. The third or fourth time, she grasped my hand and placed it on her ass. I didn't ask if she was sure, because the twinkle in her eyes told me I didn't need to.

That sparkle intensified, and she said, rather timidly, "So that thing you did with your mouth, you know that 'more' thing?"

I nodded.

Barely audibly, she said, "Can you do it again?"

"Yup."

"Are you sure? I mean, can you get the same result?"

"I know how to find out."

I barely had the will power not to dive straight into her pussy - it was such a sweet thing, and it was so gratifying how she responded. I forced myself not to hurry; I wanted this time to be at least as good as the first time, preferably better.

I kissed her tits all over, then concentrated on her nipples, applying my lips and tongue in multiple ways to see how they - how she - responded.

My plan to start leisurely and sensuously was scuttled by her eagerness. I had barely gotten started when she pushed my head downward, straight to her groin. "Enough foreplay - get busy," she croaked.

She pulled my face tight against her pussy. She was dripping wet. I locked my lips around her clit. I could tell she was very near cumming, but she was closer than I thought - the instant my tongue contacted the engorged little bud she exploded.

She writhed, she thrashed, she rolled her head from side to side, she made an impressive series of animal noises. I held her clit between my lips, rolling it, sucking it from its hood, and vibrating my tongue over it mercilessly. She lifted her butt a foot off the mattress and her body went rigid, trapping my face between her thighs, her only remaining movement a quaking in her abdomen.

As her climax peaked and she began to float back to earth, I kept my lips and tongue on the wrinkles and folds surrounding her clit, pulsating a slow rhythm. She softly hummed, rocking her hips in sync with my pattern. She began to lean into it, pressing her sensitive bits harder onto my face. Could it be she wanted to go again? Outstanding - her wish is my command!

I began to long-stroke her channel, ending each trip with soft, wet suction on her clit. After a couple of passes, though, she pushed my forehead away. She closed her thighs and pulled me up alongside her. "Nope," she said in a whispery, playful voice, "Don't you dare start again." Good, it wasn't a panic attack. "I'm barely going to be able to recover from one. I think another orgasm like that, right now, might be fatal."

Worry darkened her face. "Are you sure that's not disgusting?"

"Do I seem disgusted in any way?"

She shook her head and kissed me.

"Are you disgusted now?" I asked.

"No, why?"

I paused while she realized she was kissing her own juices off my face.

She scrutinized my lips and cheeks closely and looked horrified. "Your face!" she squealed, "It's drenched! I'm so sorry, I made a huge mess." She wiped my mouth, cheeks, and chin with a corner of the sheet, apologizing non-stop. When I could finally get a word in, I reassured her that not only was I fine, I was more than fine. She looked skeptical, but I insisted she tasted wonderful, and I loved - loved - her eager response.

She resumed kissing my face. "So this is how I taste?"

I nodded. She looked unsure of herself. I said, as softly as I could, "It's not so bad, is it?"

She looked like letting go of Sam's negativity was a struggle. I said, "It's divine. That's why people call it 'honey,' or 'nectar.'"

She stared at me, still not sure whether I was joking, but rather than argue she rested her cheek on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close.