Rules are Made to be Broken Ch. 02

Story Info
Amber meets a new client... like she's never known before.
4.2k words
4.74
19.5k
24

Part 2 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
273 Followers

[A/N: Sorry chapter 2 has taken so long to post!! Real life and the day job have been BUSY!...hopefully you'll think this is worth the wait - enjoy!]

Relief rushes through me. It's suddenly very clear that yes, he definitely has done this before, and I'm also pleased that he's a 'cut to the chase' sort of client; partly because I don't trust myself to indulge in too much preamble with this guy, and mostly because I'm overcome with my own desire to please him.

Obediently, I do as I'm told and drop elegantly to kneel on the floor at his feet with my eyes cast down, feeling the familiar rush of adrenaline that comes with giving up control as my dress creeps up my thighs.

'Good girl.' His voice is low and dripping with intent as he strokes my hair. He undoes his flies to reveal a perfect erection that's impossible to ignore. I calm the urge to launch myself at it by keeping my eyes down and my hands on my lap; every inch the perfect submissive.

'I want you to suck me, Amber.' his voice is low and rich with lust. Eagerly, I edge forward to wrap my fingers around his impressive cock.

'No,' he scolds. 'Just your mouth.' A twinge of disappointment registers, but I dutifully replace my hand on my thigh and take him between my lips.

He groans in appreciation as I swirl my tongue across his head and start to suck gently before inching slowly down his hard length and deep throating him entirely.

He's delicious. The taste and smell of him is intoxicating and I can't get enough. The change in his breathing and his pleasured grunts make me swell with pride. I have never wanted to please a client more, and I seem to be succeeding. I begin to move my head slowly, slipping his cock in and out of my mouth, revelling in the feel of him throbbing under my tongue, increasing my speed gradually until I feel his hands on the back of my head.

'Stop, I don't want to come in your pretty face!' He growls, pulling away from my disappointed lips. 'Not yet anyway.' He adds, almost as an afterthought, stroking my cheek. 'Stand up by the table for me.'

As I comply, he moves toward me and twirls his finger in the air, instructing me to turn around so that I'm facing away from him. I feel his fingers find the zip at the nape of my neck and the gentle tug as he lowers it down my back. I hear myself inhale sharply as I finally feel his hands on me when he pushes the fabric over my shoulders so that it pools at my feet. His touch makes me light up inside in a way I haven't felt for years.

'Step' he commands. As I do, he picks up my dress and drapes it neatly over a chair. 'Turn around Amber' he continues, and I do, watching him take a step back to admire me in my underwear. I struggle to keep my breathing even, aching to feel his touch again.

'Very nice, but I think those have served their purpose.' He smirks a little, gesturing to my lingerie with his eyes. 'Strip for me Amber.' He adds, folding his arms across his chest and leaning casually against the leather sofa to observe.

Resisting the urge to look him in the eye, I reach behind me to unhook my bra and let it fall to the floor, freeing my ample rounded breasts. My nipples are hard already and as I hear him breathe through his teeth in appreciation, I struggle to suppress a smile.

'Eyes up Amber, let me see you.' He commands. I lift my head to meet his gaze and my lips part involuntarily as I take in the sheer lust reflected in his eyes. 'Continue.' He says, never taking his eyes off mine.

More eager than ever to please him, I slip my fingers into my silk panties and push them down over my hips, kicking them to one side and standing tall in just my heels to give him a full view of my naked body. His eyes follow my underwear down the length of me.

'You look stunning, Amber.' his voice is deep with carnal appreciation which makes me smile inwardly. He moves towards me and cups my breasts in his hands, as if weighing them, before pinching lightly on my nipples which immediately harden further at his expert touch. 'Is the rest of your body so responsive I wonder?' He says more to himself than to me as he slides a hand down my midriff and between my legs, pushing a long finger inside my neatly waxed and already wet pussy, circling deep and slow.

My body bows instinctively to meet his intrusion and a small gasp of pleasure escapes my lips. His smile illustrates his approval as he removes the digit and puts it in his own mouth to suck it clean.

'Delicious.' A smile plays on his lips. He places his hands on my shoulders, turning me around to admire me from behind. His hands trail down my arms, over my waist, to my bottom. His touch is deliberately light, leaving me longing for more. I feel myself get wetter and instinctively press my thighs together. He smacks my behind, hard. I gasp in surprise more than pain.

'Do I need to remind you that you're here for my pleasure Amber?'

'Of course, Mr Byron, I apologise.' I breathe instinctively, enjoying the sting of his correction.

'Don't worry though,' he whispers from behind me, his breath hot on my neck, 'I plan to take good care of yours too.' I feel the tip of his tongue trace the outline of my ear before his teeth gently graze the lobe. 'Now, lose the heels, then go and lie on the bed, face up.'

I move across to the four-poster bed, chastising myself for letting this guy put me off my game. I breathe deeply as I step out of my heels and try to regain some poise as I position myself on the cool silk bedspread. Noticing the handcuffs already attached to each post, I struggle to calm the tightening between my legs.

I see him pick up an ice bucket from the bar as he moves across the room to join me. A smile tugs at the corner of his beautiful mouth at the sight of me naked on the silk sheets. He pulls his t-shirt over his head and I get my first chance to check out his physique. It doesn't disappoint. He's all broad shoulders, muscular arms, a toned, defined chest, lightly tanned with a sprinkle of dark hair and a slim but rippled torso leading invitingly to the bulge that's sadly been covered back up with snug worn denim.

Suddenly he's all business again, moving confidently to secure my wrists and ankles to the bedposts; the only sounds are the music that's still playing softly in the background and the click of the metal cuffs as they close around my limbs. He's achingly close, but not touching, making me wait, building the anticipation, and no doubt knowing exactly what he's doing to me.

Once I'm cuffed to all four corners of the bed, he stands back to admire his work. My arms are stretched above my head, my legs are spread wide and I'm utterly helpless, at his disposal. He looks very pleased with himself and I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be.

He picks up the ice bucket and moves to my right side. 'You seem to be getting a little hot and bothered Amber, so I'm going to cool you down before we continue.' His voice is calm and measured but loaded with intent as he picks up an ice cube and slowly traces a circle around my right nipple.

My breath catches in my throat. He moves his attention to my left nipple and repeats. Smiling at the way my little buds respond, he pops a second cube between his lips, his eyes locking with mine as he leans forward and uses his mouth to guide the ice over each of my nipples in turn again, repeating the delicious torture until it melts away to nothing. I'm panting breathlessly when he pulls back to look at me.

'Would you like some more, Amber?'

'Oh yes please Sir!' My voice sounds needy and desperate.

Without warning, he pushes two fingers deep inside my wetness, prompting a pleasured moan to pass my lips.

'Still very hot down here...' he muses, 'let's see what we can do about that.' Taking another ice cube in his mouth he kneels between my legs and uses his lips and his tongue artfully to push it inside me without ever actually making skin on skin contact. I moan and pull against my restraints as he repeats the torturous process until he has forced five ice cubes inside my throbbing pussy, still never touching me, driving me wild with need and want.

His own breathing matches my own now, I'm relieved to see I'm at least having an effect on him, judging by the impressive bulge in his jeans as he steps away from the bed to retrieve a small leather flogger from the dresser.

He trails the soft ribbons across my bare flesh, over my breasts, my midriff, and between my legs. With only the slightest movement he jerks his toy so that the leathery tongues crack against my spread legs. The mild pain is delicious, loaded with promise that he's just getting started.

'Eyes open Amber.' His voice snaps me out of my daze. He's smirking as I lock eyes with him and he continues his light whipping, down my thighs and back up again, obviously enjoying watching me writhe and moan at his touch.

When my skin is flush and tingling all over, he resumes his torture between my legs, trailing the leather tongues lazily up and down my slit, alternating with gentle but definite cracks against my swollen lips, making me cream wantonly. Unable to control my reactions my hips start bucking to meet each stroke and my moans only get louder as he increases the tempo. It takes every ounce of control in my being not to let my orgasm take over.

I can't remember the last time I thought about my training but I'm so grateful for it right now. Controlling my own pleasure until a client allows me to come is usually easy but Mr Byron is making it almost impossible. The effect this man is having on me is disarming and frankly, I can't get enough.

He continues raining blows down on my sensitised skin, alternating between my breasts and my thighs and between my legs, perfectly in tune with what my body wants, all the while keeping his stormy blue gaze fixed on mine. This is the very definition of pleasured pain and I don't know how much longer I can hold back the climax that's building.

'Come for me Amber.' He commands, in a low, controlled voice as he presses the base of his toy gently but firmly against my clit.

It feels like he's read my mind; relief and pleasure rush through me as one. My orgasm reaches every inch of me in waves, as I pull against my restraints and arch my back, closing my eyes in pleasure.

That earns me another crack of leathery tongues against my most sensitive spot and I quickly open my eyes again, watching him watch me come with pure carnal appreciation as he continues torturing my flushed breasts, extending and deepening the climax flooding through me.

As my orgasm eventually subsides, I'm aware that I'm panting breathlessly and my whole body is still tingling, aching for more.

And then he stops -- tossing the flogger to one side before finally removing his jeans. Climbing on top of me so that his thighs are either side of my waist, he crushes my lips with his own in a potent, urgent kiss. His lips are everything I hoped they'd be, firm but soft and oh so skilled. As his powerful tongue claims my mouth, I pull harder against the cuffs holding me in place, ignoring the bite of the hard metal, wanting nothing more than to bury my fingers in his hair and kiss him back for all I'm worth.

I have to make do with arching my back against the mattress so that my breasts push against him, grateful for whatever friction I can get from his muscular form. As I do, he pulls away, taking his weight on his knees so that the only part of him touching me is the thick rod between his legs, lying flat between my breasts, taunting me. I feel short changed, that kiss wasn't nearly long enough.

He regards me with me a small smile as I lie there beneath him, panting and pouting; dangerous new ground that contradicts my usually flawless submissive nature, but my needy wanting is absolutely genuine -- as is my sulking at being denied.

'Is something wrong Amber?' he drawls, never taking his stormy blue eyes off my lust filled greens.

'Nothing, Sir.' I lie.

'Are you sure?' He continues, in a tone that's even and controlled, bordering on disinterested as he takes my left nipple between his finger and thumb and pinches it firmly, making me give in to an involuntary gasp.

'Quite Sure Sir.' I reply in a breathless whisper.

'I'm sure you know, a good sub needs to be honest with her Dom at all times, don't you Amber?' he says, pinching my right nipple in the same way.

'Of course, Sir.' I breathe, as he starts to twist my hard little buds mercilessly, the pleasured pain travelling straight to my achingly neglected pussy.

'Good. Then I'll ask you again Amber, is anything wrong?' He punctuates his sentence with another sharp pinch that makes me wail softly.

'Not wrong, Sir. I just hoped that...' I lose my voice as he trails a hand down between my breasts repositioning his body so that he's now kneeling between my spread legs, letting the tip of his forefinger rest against my clit. '...that you were going to fuck me.' I confess; appalled at how needy my voice sounds.

'Oh, I absolutely am going to fuck you, Amber. I just want to hear you beg for it first.' He purrs, his smile widens a fraction as he traces slow, lazy circles around my throbbing clit. I chastise myself inwardly for ever doubting his credentials.

'Oh, please Sir.' I whimper.

'Please what Amber?' he teases, applying more pressure to my throbbing clitoris, then spanking his hand flat against me when I try to grind against him.

'Oh!' the short sharp smack almost pushes me over the edge, 'Please fuck me Sir, let me feel you inside me.' I breathe, my voice dripping with genuine lust. I do want him inside me, and not just because it's my job.

Without another word, he adjusts himself so that his hard shaft is in line with my eager slit. He looks me in the eye, lowering his face to mine so that our noses are just barely touching before entering me in one hard, fast stroke, making me scream with pleasure.

His cock is huge, filling every inch of me, hot and hard against my wetness. He holds himself inside me while his mouth finds my nipple and sucks hard. He releases it with a nip of his teeth as he withdraws and then slams into me again as his mouth moves on to my other hard bud. He continues the pattern as he gathers pace, making me writhe and moan shamelessly beneath him. I feel my orgasm building as his body grinds against mine. I want so much to wrap myself around him, take him as deep as I can, but of course my cuffed ankles make it impossible. Abandoning his assault on my nipples, his mouth finds mine, once more taking ownership with his tongue and swallowing my breathless panting. He pulls away from the kiss and growls,

'Are you ready to come for me again Amber?'

'Yes Sir!' I breathe eagerly,

'Then do it.' He replies, grazing my lips lightly with his as he takes my chin between his thumb and forefinger, forcing me to keep my eyes on his.

I don't need to be told twice. My entire body trembles as I moan with pleasured relief, while he continues pounding in and out of me rhythmically, deliciously extending my orgasm as he finds his own, letting out a guttural groan as he drops over me. I feel the weight of him against me, his defined chest covered in the sheen of his own pleasure as he presses against my breasts, breathing heavily as his thrusting slows.

'Good girl.' He whispers in my ear and nips at my lobe, twisting my nipple playfully as he smiles and climbs off of me.

Coming back to the real world after my second dizzying orgasm, I glance at the clock on the other side of the room.

'I'm afraid your time's up Mr Byron.' I purr. It's hard to sound business like when you're spread eagled with a pussy full of come that's not all your own.

As he stands by the side of the bed, watching me still cuffed to each corner, trying to catch my breath, he gives me a half smile and says,

'Much as I would like to keep you exactly where you are for a little longer, you're quite right, Amber.' I resist the urge to admit I'd be perfectly happy with that as he unlocks each set of cuffs in turn. As he does, he massages my wrists and ankles with firm but gentle strokes, being careful not to let his strong fingers wander any further than where I was cuffed, though I find myself wishing he would.

When I'm able to sit up, he hands me a fluffy white robe, which I accept with a smile.

'Can I get you another drink before you go?' he asks

'That's very kind, but I shouldn't. I'd appreciate a shower though?'

'Of course, the ensuite's just through there.' He gestures to a door on the other side of the room.

* * * * *

I breathe deeply as the hot water gushes over me; it feels so good. I'm still on a high from Byron's expert touch and as I soap up my breasts, shamelessly wishing he was here to help.

Before I took this job, I had no idea I was submissive by nature, in fact in most aspects of life, I was anything but -- I'm still not. I'm stubborn, ambitious and I love my independence. The very idea of letting a man dominate me sounded ridiculous at first, but I quickly learned how satisfying it could be, how empowering.

Consenting to submit sexually is the ultimate choice. Handing over the power and control of my own pleasure is as liberating as it is arousing. The fact that I can make a very healthy living from embracing my inner submissive is obviously a bonus -- it makes for a very pleasurable way to maintain the lifestyle I love.

Ultimately though, it's still a job, and when a client's time is up, I'm always ready to leave. Tonight though, was something else entirely. It was erotic and decadent; and not just because he's great looking either. It felt... different.

'Amber, are you okay in there?'

Shit! His voice brings me back to reality and I realise my hand is between my legs. I'm not sure how long I've been in the shower, much less how long I've been playing with myself.

'Yes thanks!' I call back as breezily as I can, quickly rinsing away the remaining suds and turning off the water. Wrapping my hair in a towel and slipping back into the white robe, I re-join in him in the suite.

'I was starting to worry you'd drowned!' he teases, handing me a glass. I said no, damn it! Then I notice the bottle -- Dom Perignon? -- well that's far too good to waste. One won't hurt.

'Thank you', I smile, accepting, 'And no, just enjoying the facilities -- very impressive.'

'I would have liked to take you in there earlier to indulge in that infinity tub, but I got a little side-tracked.' He replies with an easy smile. 'You had me worried though -- didn't want your agency's security barging in to rescue you.' He finishes lightly.

Shit. I realise I haven't checked out yet, what's the time? Oh, thank goodness, still a few minutes left before they actually do come looking for me.

'Could you excuse me just a second?' I say to him. I dash over to my bag; grab my phone and quickly text the agency. Almost immediately I get a distinctly snappy reply from the boss: 'Cutting it rather fine Amber -- kindly remember the importance of good timekeeping.' She's pissed off, but it'll be okay, I'll sweet-talk her later.

'Are the dogs called off?' Byron asks as I toss my phone back in my bag.

'Yes. You're safe.', I smile back, 'I get an hour after an appointment to let the boss know I'm fine -- bit close tonight, but we're okay.' I reply, taking a sip.

'So, now's my perfect opportunity to tie you back up and keep you here then?' he says playfully.

'That'd be more intimidating without the grin Mr Byron.' I reply with a smile.

What is it with this guy? A comment like that would usually make my skin crawl -- and I've never told anyone about security measures before. Why do I feel so completely comfortable and at ease?

'You got me.' He replies 'I'd be a useless kidnapper. If you've got time now though, I could do with some help finishing this?' he holds the bottle of Champagne up between us, 'and please, call me Sam now that we're 'off the clock'.'

ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
273 Followers
12