Rules - Ch. 01

Story Info
Sage's cuckolding slowly spins out of control.
4k words
3.97
40.4k
67

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJakobs
MrJakobs
161 Followers

This story revolves around a couple exploring cuckolding and it slowly spiraling out of control. Fair warning, there are elements of cheating involved. I find toying with the more taboo and riskier side of cuckolding to be exciting. But no worries if that isn't your cup of tea.

My husband needs to be able to watch

It can only happen once a month

I can say no to anything

My husband can say no to anything

No penetration

The rules were simple, Sage's husband had encouraged her to write whatever would make her feel comfortable. She had them penned out on a piece of paper, her handwriting neat and elegant -- a representation of her. She slid the paper across the kitchen table, letting out a deep breath.

"You're really sure this is what you want? You really want me to go through with this?" Sage asked her husband, Jeremy.

Jeremy was, for all tense and purposes, a confident young man in his late twenties. He had gained a level of success that most his age had not, he had married a woman most would never actually see. He was all smiles, all good looks, and a perfect level of charm. It was for all these reasons that Sage was confused by his request.

"I don't know why exactly, but yes I do." Jeremy said. They had been dancing around the subject for a few weeks now, danced around how their neighbor had been making advances toward Sage ever since seeing her naked through a window. Sage had wanted to put an end to it long ago, but Jeremy seemed complacent, excited even by the newfound attention Sage was getting. With every advance, he wouldn't grow angry, he would simply ask for details. He would get hard, and he would fuck her like an animal.

The idea of messing around with the neighbor, by itself, was not a turn-on for Sage. She had never been that kind of woman, and she was perfectly satisfied with her relationship with Jeremy, despite it being less than exciting lately.

But perhaps that's the problem... perhaps I'm too plain for him. Maybe this is what he needs. She thought.

"You know the kinds of things he's said to me Jeremy. You know it won't just be flirtatious words. Even if I give him these rules... I'm afraid." She said. Jeremy gave a smile as Sage fixed her long luscious black hair -- her green eyes shimmering in the setting sun passing through their kitchen window. She was, in all ways, stunning. Even now, her face seemed like it should belong on the top feeds of social media. She was a goddess, with full lips and smooth olive skin. She should not exist, yet here she was -- and she was about to go to their neighbors house. Jeremy was caught in a trance staring at her, thinking about what might happen, his pause was enough to cause Sage to look at him.

"Are you even listening?" She asked. Her tone was a mixture of playfulness and nerves. This was new for them both.

"Sorry, I think I'm getting a little too excited." Jeremy admitted, his hand unconsciously reaching for the growing bulge in his pants. Sage caught the gesture, her heart fluttered.

"You... want more to happen, don't you?" She said

"I do."

"How far... how far do you want it to go?"

"I don't know, I want you to give in as much as you want I..." Jeremy stopped for a moment, his breath quivering, "I want to be out of control, I want to see what he will try, and what you will let happen."

"You mean it? You really want to see that?" Sage asked, still pressing her husband to see if there were any cracks in his thinking. This isn't some kind of silly game. No matter how turned on he is now, the real thing could be very different, she thought. "We can't take it back, you know. Any of it. Even if its just him groping me, we can't take it back. He made it clear in his texts what he wants."

"Tell me what he wants." Jeremy said as his hand stroked his fully erect cock through his pants. Sage's lips trembled at her husband's excitement, she found herself getting wet while she watched him masterbate.

"You don't want to hear those texts..." Sage whispered, her eyes fixated on the bulge in her husband's pants, on his large hands stroking it aggressively.

"Yes. I do. Tell me exactly what he said he wanted." Jeremy said. Sage stared at her husband, mouth half open as she panted softly. The sexual tension between them had never been higher than this moment.

"He said he wants to fuck me, he wants to stick his dick between my legs, he wants to fuck me like an animal over and over." Sage spoke with confidence, she spoke in a way she never thought her husband would've wanted to hear, but to her surprise Jeremy simply nodded and stroked himself.

"Yeah... what else did he say?"

Sage paused a moment more. Should I really keep going? Does he really want to hear this. Should I tell him?

"What Else Sage?"

"He wants me to suck his dick, he wants to deep throat me, to cum in my mouth and make me swallow."

"I've never done that to you." Jeremy said with short breathes. It was clear he was liking what he heard, and that only gave Sage the encouragement to continue.

"He sent a picture of his dick..." She said softly, her green eyes locked with Jeremy's.

"Y-yeah? Was it big?"

"Soooo big...." She replied with a gentle moan. Sage stopped for a moment when Jeremy's expression changed, he stopped masterbating and let out a breath. "Shit honey, did I go too far?"

Jeremy shook his head. "N-no... I came. I just came." He admitted. Jeremy had never come that fast before, never. It shocked both him and Sage. They simply sat in silence.

Perhaps now he has a clear head, maybe it was just the idea of it, maybe that's all he needed... Sage thought. "So, do we still want to do this?"

Without hesitation Jeremy looked to his wife, lust still in his eyes, "Absolutely. You need to go over there."

Sage's stomach dropped and she cleared her throat. She was still wet, and seeing the growing stain on her husband's pants wasn't helping. "I'm not going to let him fuck me... I'm not going to do anything more than I want." She stated clearly. Jeremy's eyes widened at the statement.

"Of course Honey! I don't want you thinking you need to do anything you're not comfortable with. No, you need to want it, that's part of it. You need to want his dick." Jeremy said, he looked at her with glazed eyes once more, his hand returning to the stained area of his pants. "You do want it, don't you?"

"I-I do..." Sage nodded slowly, "I want it, because you want it."

"But you also like it, right?"

"I do." Sage spoke timidly, but she wasn't lying. Perhaps that is why she was so nervous, because she knew, deep down, that this wasn't simply her husband's fantasy. Sage may have been an elegant and reserved woman, but she had a sexual drive on par with Jeremy. She would be lying if she said she hadn't daydreamed about their older neighbor once or twice. He was well past his golden years, but he was tall and muscular under a gut. Signs of youth still showed through his wrinkled, chiseled face; and his confidence...

Sage's phone buzzed, it was their neighbor David.

"He's at it again." Sage said, opening the phone and reading the text.

Just a couple of drinks, that's all I ask. It'll be fun.

"Couple of drinks." Sage said.

"You need to go." Jeremy replied, "Let him know you're on your way."

"Are you sure you don't want to do this first one together, so he knows that you are in on it."

Jeremy shook his head, "No, it's better if he wonders, it's better if he thinks that he's I don't see the full picture. But let him know I know, and if things cross a line for me, like for you, we stop. We're in control, both of us."

That part is reassuring Sage thought, nodding in relief. "You're right, we are in control. He's just a mule..."

"A bull." Jeremy corrected with a smirk. Sage already knew the term, but using it in this way made her heart flutter.

"Yeah... a bull..."

"Go to him." Jeremy said again.

Sage stood without a word, lost in her own lust. She was wearing a black dress her husband had picked out for her, one which hugged her curvy figure nicely. Sage stood at a 5'7", with heels on, and moved with an elegance reserved for the most beautiful of models and celebrities. Her silver earrings and glossy lips glimmered in the kitchen lights, in the setting sun. She moved toward her husband and gave him a deep kiss, her hand moving down to her husband's groin. She was pleased to see he was hard again.

"I'm going then." She whispered to him, Jeremy went in for a kiss, and they kissed passionately while she stroked his member. Jeremy broke away, and with clear excitement, led Sage to their door.

----

It was one thing to talk about it, it was something else to actually be doing it. Sage felt her heart thumping in her chest as she rang David's doorbell. At first, there was no response. So she rang it again. She heard the thumping of footsteps, then the door flung open.

David stood, half-disheveled. His thinning, grey hair standing up like a fresh bedhead -- his greying stubble fresh from a weekend of not shaving.

"Oh... Sage." He said with some surprise.

"You didn't expect I'd come over... did you?" Sage said, surprised by the fowardness of her own words. You are in control... she said to herself.

"I didn't, but..." David's large hands moved to the doorframe. "I'm glad you did."

"I bet." Sage replied, catching David's eyes jumping up and down her tight, curving figure. "Are you going to let me in?"

"Of course." David said eagerly. Moving out of the way to let her in. His house was much like him, a disheveled collection of items that had seen better years. It was unkempt, it was disorganized, and the smell was less than inviting. It was nothing like Jeremy, Sage both loved and hated that.

"If I had known you were coming over, I would've cleaned up a bit." David said, almost apologetically.

"I don't think it would have made much of a difference." Sage replied, her tone was a mix of dominance and seduction, she looked at David to see how he might respond. His smile seemed to suggest he liked it.

"No... I don't think it would have. But I guess that doesn't really matter, does it? You didn't come here for the home, after all." David said, his thick fingers moving down to the giant bulge in his sweat pants. Sage glanced at it, and felt the heat from her pussy immediately.

"No I didn't. I came here for my husband, actually." Sage replied, her counter catching David off guard.

"I'm sorry?"

"He knows David. He knows you saw me naked, he knows you've been texting me, that you've been making comments to me when we pass by each other coming and going each day. Which has been an abnormal amount, by the way. Don't think I didn't notice." As Sage spoke, she made her way over to the large bay window in David's living room -- a window which faced her and Jeremy's living room opposite.

"Terrible place for a window, isn't it? Can never have them open, your neighbors would be able to see everything. If it wasn't for our tall fences, the whole neighborhood would have a view." Sage said as she drew David's curtains open.

He seemed incredibly perplexed now, watching Sage almost cautiously. "What is this?" He asked.

I'm in control... and it feels good, Sage thought, a smile running across her face.

"Relax... lucky for you. Jeremy likes it. He wants this to happen..." Sage spoke with a seductive vibrato, her libido growing to match the fantasy she was playing out for Jeremy...for herself.

"Your husband sent you over here?" David asked, glancing at the window, "He's watching, isn't he?"

"One of our rules, my husband needs to be able to see." Sage replied, her heart leapt at the thought of Jeremy watching her right now. He wants this... I'm in control. He wants me to enjoy it. Sage walked over to David and handed him the paper she had written their rules on. He took it and quickly read over it, letting out a grunt and nodding slowly.

"Kids these days... you are into some weird shit."

"If you're not interested..."

"I never said that." David said quickly, looking at Sage. His eyes went up and down her once more. "I never said I wasn't interested..."

Sage smirked, "Of course you'd still be interested. Because you want to fuck me like an animal, right?"

The words hung in the air, David now looked at Sage with a desire she had never seen. At once, David moved toward Sage with a newfound viger, one of his hands grabbing for her thigh while the other grouped her plump breast. Sage let out a gasp of ecstasy, and David immediately planted his mouth onto hers.

He's an animal she thought my fucking bull. Sage let David grope her for a while, his hands moving along our waist, her breasts, and her ass. Every aspect of her was intoxicating, she knew how badly David wanted to touch her curves, to feel her womanly shape. And she let him. As he shoved his tongue down her throat, Sage let David manhandle her body -- until his fingers found their way to her round pussy.

"Ahh, no. Not that." Sage said quickly, backing away. David didn't listen at first, and forcefully placed his hand back onto her wet groin, causing her to let out a gasp of pleasure.

"I said no." She restated, half-heartedly moving David's hand to the side. "That is another one of our rules, I can say no."

David let out a frustrated smile, his large member pushing hard against his pants. "So, you just came here to tease me? I know you want this Sage." He said, dropping his sweatpants over his cock. It dropped out with a heavy swing, and Sage let out a short breath at the sight of it. Pictures hadn't done it justice, David's cock was the biggest she had ever seen, not only in length but girth as well. It pulsed slightly, and she noticed a droplet of precum forming at his tip. The sight made her wet, his eagerness made her wet, and knowing that Jeremy was watching it made her head foggy with lust.

"I want what I want. I came here to see if you'd play nicely, if you'd follow our rules." Sage tore her eyes from David's member and looked at him, "So far, you're barely passing."

----

"Don't play games with me, I see the way you're looking at it. I know you're wondering what it would feel like. Be honest, Jeremy isn't nearly as large... is he?"

"You think you're the only guy I can do this with?" Sage replied, a question which caught David off guard. I am in control, he needs to know this... I am in control. She thought, though she barely felt in control now. The level of sexual tension building in her was bursting at the seams, and her body was begging for release. But David appeared to buy her bluff.

"...they won't be as big as me..."

"There are plenty bigger... and younger," Sage said, it was her second statement that made David go quiet, and even a little soft. "You are my neighbor, it is convenient. Your size... helps, but it is not a deal breaker. You see how beautiful I am? You see the kind of husband I can get?"

"Tsh... I pervert who hides in bushes?" David shot back.

"A successful man who is confident enough to share his wife." Sage said. "You just happened to get lucky, and only if you play by the rules."

David let out a grunt, it was clear he wanted to be in control, that he wanted to dominate Sage. But she liked to toy with him, and it seemed he liked it as well. His dick began to throb again, just at the sight of Sage.

"Fine, I'll play by the rules. But each time you come over here, you have to make me cum."

"That's... not a guarantee," Sage replied, but her hesitation betrayed her. David caught it.

"It will have to be, or you'll have to find another big dicked neighbor with a perfect view." David replied pointing to his open window, "I won't be blue balled for your guy's pleasure. If I play along, you have to make sure I at least get something out of it."

Sage looked at him for a moment. This was already going a way she hadn't anticipated. But in truth, she wasn't sure what she had expected. Of course he would want to cum, of course he would want as much pleasure as possible. After all, he would have already been fucking her if she'd let it happen.

I'm still in control, even if he makes his little demands. I make the rules... Sage's eyes drifted back to his member, David caught that. Without hesitation, he began to stroke it.

"You're gonna make me cum, right?"

"Fine. But I get to say how." Sage said. David let out a triumphant smile and lumbered toward Sage.

"Then do it bitch, however you want." David spoke with an air of arrogance. It infuriated Sage, but she did not correct him. The humility, the power struggle, all of it was intoxicating. She gently raised her hand and wrapped her hands around David's hot girth, she was barely able to close her grip around it. David let out a groan of ecstasy as she began to stroke it slowly.

Both David and Sage were in plain view of the wide open windows. The sun had set by now, and with David's living room lights on, Sage knew that Jeremy had a full view of the action. She made sure to reposition her and David right at the window, stroking him as she did so.

"Do it faster bitch." David commanded, grabbing Sage's other hand and placing it around his cock. This caused Sage's body to readjust, and she faced him fully now.

"I make the calls here David." Sage shot back, though she didn't take her hands off his cock. It throbbed with each stroke, and his girth made her stroke faster, made her want to wrap her lips around it... David could see the lust in her eyes and quickly began to grope her body through her dress once more. He squeezed at her butt and nipples, and she let him. His hands began to slip under her dress, began to slide along the bare flesh of her thighs and ass, she let him.

"You stop at my pussy." She said gently, "No fingering, no rubbing, or this is over." His fingers never lost their tempo, David just chuckled as he squeezed her flesh while she stroked his member.

"God you are something else, I don't think I've ever felt an ass this perfectly round before. Your pussy felt good too... Nice and puffy."

"You're not going to be feeling it again."

"We'll see." David shot back, causing Sage to shoot a glare up at him. She didn't stop stroking, the comment made her stroke faster. "Let me see you naked."

"No." Sage answered, "that's something only for my husband... something you earn." Another comment she couldn't believe she had said. This wasn't like her at all, but... it felt so natural.

"Fine, then get on your knees and suck it." David barked. His large hands went to her shoulders, and with ease she pressed her to the floor, her knees landing on soft carpet, and her head lining up perfectly with David's giant cock. It pulsed as her warm breath hit it. Her hands never stopped stroking, her eyes widened with lust.

"I never said I was blowing you." She replied, but it was a weak retort. She wanted to, in her foggy mind, her body screamed to put David's dick in her mouth.

"You want it, suck me off Sage. You know you want to, suck my dick." David said, but he played fair. He never made a forceful move, he simply nudged his dick against Sage's lips. "You didn't say no..."

Sage's green eyes looked up to David, her luscious lips opening slightly as David continued to press against them gently.

"You want me to suck your cock David?" Sage asked with a cooing voice. Her hands never stopped moving, David seemed to be swelling up more and she stroked harder and harder.

"Yeah I do." David replied, his voice quivering with pleasure.

"You want my lips around this big dick, right? You wanna see what they feel like?" Sage said, her mouth opening as she put her tongue out and held his cock's tip in the opening of her mouth -- still not making contact with it. Sage's breath pulsed against it, her hands still hadn't stopped. She stroked with skill, up and down with aggressive, smooth efficiency.

MrJakobs
MrJakobs
161 Followers
12