Rules is Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,120 Followers

There was only enough time to run one play. The ball was snapped. The quarterback dropped back. He was chased out of the pocket. He rolled out, spun away from defenders and heaved the ball down the field and into the end zone. Several people jumped into the air trying to catch it. I watched as the ball tipped off of a Giant's hands and fell to the ground.

A Cowboy dove and caught the ball just before it touched the grass.

"Touchdown!" The Cowboys tied the game with no time left on the clock. Emily and I jumped up and down hugging each other. We all became silent as the teams lined up for the extra point attempt. The tension was incredible.

Snap.

Place.

Kick.

Wide left! They missed the extra point. The game was going into over time.

That caused a bit of a commotion in my house.

"Hey! What happens during overtime?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, we need something special for winning overtime!" Candice exclaimed.

"Hang on," I said, "I get you on my lap for six minutes before that!"

The room got quiet again. Everyone seemed uncomfortable. I could tell Dirk hated that his wife would have to sit on my lap naked for six minutes. Emily broke the ice. "It's ok," she said, " you don't have to, Candy. We can call it over. It was all for fun. You don't have to sit on Tony's lap."

I looked at my wife with obvious disappointment written all over my face. Here was my chance to get one over on Dirk and make him take that smirk off his face. I was about to protest when the good-guy in me came out. "Yeah," I said, "It's fine. We can call it over."

Suddenly Dirk looked pissed. I don't think he liked me taking the high moral ground. I guess in his mind that meant I won. He hated to lose.

"Hell no," he said, "we all agreed. Rules is rules, like you said. Candice has to sit on your lap for six minutes. We can pause the game until she's done. That way we don't miss anything, but let's keep the game going and raise the stakes. No more shots. No more stripping or lap rides. Winner takes all. If the Cowboys win, you get to fuck Candice, right here in front of us all. If the Giant's win, I get to fuck Emily. If you don't agree, then we quit playing, and Candice doesn't have to sit on your lap."

That mother fucker figured out a way to one-up me. He knew damned well I wasn't going to agree to his rules. I was not about to take a chance on him fucking my wife, no matter how much I loved the Cowboys or how much I wanted to embarrass him by having Candice sit on my lap.

I was pissed and opened my mouth to tell him to fuck off.

"Deal!" shouted Emily.

"What?" I said to my wife, "You must be fucking kidding!"

She leaned to me and said, "Fuck that arrogant asshole! Candice has to sit on your lap! He's just trying to worm out of it. We aren't going to lose, Tony. Have faith in the Cowboys!"

"Are you sure?" I asked her. She smiled back at me, and I could see just how drunk she was. I knew I shouldn't have trusted her impaired judgment, but dammit, I hated that son of a bitch.

"Do it!" Emily demanded.

"Ok," I said, "Deal!"

"Hang on!" Candice chimed in. "Don't I get a say in this?"

"No!" Emily, Dirk and I all shouted at the same time.

So, Dirk started a timer on his phone as his wife sat on my lap. Emily put on some sexy music and stood next to us, watching Candice closely. I sat with my legs together, feet on the floor. Candice sat facing me, straddling my crotch, her massive tits inches from my face.

I felt how hot her pussy was as it pressed against my erection. If anything, it felt warmer and wetter than Emily's had moments ago. I put my hands on Candice's ample ass and squeezed. She looked at me and whispered, "Who said you could do that?"

"Nobody," I replied and squeezed harder, pulling her pussy against my cock. She breathed in sharply and wiggled her hips, making her pussy rub on my dick. I grinned. She shook her head and looked over her shoulder at her husband. He was squeezing his cock through his shorts.

Emily spanked Candice's ass playfully.

"Don't just sit there!" she yelled, "Shake that ass, bitch!"

Candice winced, and her pussy bounced against my cock. I held on as she started rocking forward and back, humping my hard prick. She put her arms around my neck and pulled my mouth to one of her tits. I immediately sucked on it. She groaned. I didn't know if Dirk could see what I was doing or not, and I didn't care.

Candice started grinding her hips harder. She leaned over me, pressing her mouth to my ear and whispered, "Pull your pants down."

She lifted her hips, and I reached under us, easing my shorts down until my cock was free. She immediately lowered her pussy against it, moving her hips and sliding her wet slit along my shaft. Fuck, I nearly came, but clenched down and held on. She was moving her hips rapidly, her wet labia wrapped around my cock. We weren't technically fucking, but it was practically the same thing.

Candice moved so that the head of my cock was resting right on her clitoris. She was shaking her hips rapidly. I felt her juices flowing out and over my shaft and balls.

"Put it in," she whispered. "Fuck me."

I moved to lower my cock to her opening as she raised up enough to let it slide home. She grinned and started to push down. I felt the head beginning to spread her open and penetrate her.

"Times up!" Dirk shouted, "get the fuck off his lap!" Candice hesitated and looked at me, sticking her lips out to pout. She whispered, "I hope the Cowboys win, "then climbed off and went back to sit on Dirk's lap. I couldn't help but notice he had taken his shorts off completely.

Emily pulled my shorts the rest of the way off and climbed on my lap. "Did you like that baby?" she asked me as she resumed where Candice left off.

"Hell, yeah," I said grinning sheepishly.

"Good," Emily said, then kissed me before adding, "Just wait until you fuck that bitch! I want you to give it to her good."

Dirk unpaused the game. The Cowboys won the coin toss. They chose to receive the kickoff.

We watched as they did so. The Cowboy's offense was in control of the flow of the game, as they dominated the Giant's defense. Play after play netted 5, 6, even 10 yards each.

Emily was grinding her pussy hard against my cock. She was rocking back and forth. It was all I could do to not cum all over her. She was whimpering, on the edge of her own orgasm.

The Cowboys quarterback threw the ball. The tight end was wide open and caught the ball with a straight shot to the end zone. He turned took three steps and POW! He was run into by a freight train called the Giant's safety. The ball popped loose and was on the ground rolling away. We stared in shock as the Giant's free safety scooped the ball up in one smooth motion, tucked it and sprinted eighty yards, to dive into the end zone.

Game over.

New York Won.

Emily stopped grinding her pussy on my cock.

Dirk was laughing.

Candice turned and looked at us with shock on her face, which quickly turned into an evil grin. She slowly slid off her naked husband's lap and sat down on the sofa next to him.

"Oh, Emily," Dirk called out, holding his cock in his fist. Now that I could see it clearly, I was surprised at just how big it was. He was easily two inches longer than me and much thicker. He was grinning with that douchebag smirk he had mastered. "I got something for you."

Emily looked at me, swaying back and forth drunkenly. I could see the look in her eyes that said, "Do I have to?" I could also see the lust on her face that said quite clearly, "I want to." She continued to look at me as she pushed herself to her feet and backed away slowly. She turned and walked across the room.

When she reached Dirk, she nervously climbed on his lap, her legs spread wide, one thigh on each side of his legs. She reached down between them and gripped his cock. Emily turned her head to look over her shoulder at me, one last time, as I saw her rubbing the head of his dick in her slit. She sunk down and the head of his cock slid into her pussy.

Emily let out a groan and turned back to face Dirk. He grabbed her tits in his hands and squeezed them roughly, lifting his hips and driving more of his thick cock into my wife. She gasped and then kissed him as she started lifting herself up and dropping down onto his cock. Each time she came down, more of his dick disappeared inside her.

So far, he wasn't fucking her. Instead, I watched in shock and disbelief as Emily fucked him. She was the aggressor. Emily was doing all the work. She was using her pussy to pleasure his cock.

I hadn't noticed Candice moving, but suddenly she was next to me, and I heard her whisper in my ear. "She likes his cock," she said softly. "You can tell. See how she is trying to milk him with her pussy."

She was right. Emily was driving her cunt down his shaft all the way to the base. Then she thrust her hips forward and lifted up. I was sure Emily was clenching him hard inside her as my sweet wife raised her hips. When his cock was almost all the way out of her, she slammed her pussy back down.

"Too bad that isn't us fucking," Candice said as she took my cock in her hand and began stroking me. "I want some of this."

I pushed her hand off my cock.

"You shouldn't bet if you don't want to pay when you lose," Candice said, giggling.

Emily's hips were snapping up and down, and her pussy was bouncing on Dirk's shaft. I could only see the bottom few inches appearing as she moved, which meant most of it was deep inside her the entire time. I heard Emily's moans change, and I knew the sound well. She was about to cum.

She fucked Dirk faster and cried out, throwing her head back as she came. She bucked and shook through the powerful spasms. The sounds of his cock thrusting inside her grew louder and wetter. Just as she started coming down from her high, Dirk rolled her on her back, raised her knees and put her feet over his shoulders.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Emily cried out as Dirk slammed his big cock into her once. "Fuck me, Dirk!" Then again and again.

Dirk took control of my wife and began fucking her roughly, forcefully, driving his fat cock into her over and over. Emily started wailing and clinging to him as he worked his cock like a jackhammer inside her cunt.

Emily had her feet in the air and was screaming as Dirk fucked her violently. I couldn't watch any more. I got up from my chair and pulled my shorts up. I gave one last look at my wife and walked out of the room. I went outside to get some fresh air. Even out there I could still hear them fucking.

I tried to tune it out, but I couldn't. Then I heard Dirk's voice. "Tell me where you want me to cum, you fucking little slut."

I didn't hear Emily's answer, but I heard Dirk again. "Say it louder, so your husband hears where you want it!" He was practically screeching. I heard Emily's voice, but what she said was not clear.

"Scream it, bitch," he yelled, "so Tony knows what you want me to do!"

"Cum in my pussy!" Emily cried out, "Cum inside me!"

Dirk let out a wild, bestial roar and said, "Oh yeah, I'm cumming! Take it, you slut! Take all my cum!" He continued bellowing through his orgasm. I could hear Emily cumming again, with him, as he shot his seed into her womb.

I stood on the back porch enraged until they because quiet. I threw open the door and charged across the room. Dirk was on top of Emily, and they were kissing passionately.

"Ok, you're done!" I yelled, "Now get the fuck off my wife!"

Dirk looked up at me smirking. Emily wouldn't meet my gaze. I grabbed Dirk by the shoulders and jerked him hard. He rolled off Emily and onto the floor. He was laughing. Emily's legs were wide open, and so was her cunt, as Dirk's sperm leaked out of her onto our sofa.

He got on his hands and knees and started trying to stand up, but was wobbly on his feet due to all the tequila. "It was just a game, bro," he said, laughing. "You lost, don't be such a pussy."

"Get your shit and get the fuck out!" I yelled.

"If you had won, you would've fucked Candice," he said as he started pulling his pants back on. "But, you didn't. You lost. Like always. You're a loser, Tony. You lost, and I just fucked your wife better than she's ever been fucked before."

"Shut the fuck up and get the hell out of my house!" I yelled again. Candice was busy dressing rapidly and gathering their things.

"Come on, Dirk," she said, trying to pull him out of the house, "Tony's just pissed because you made Emily cum better than he does. He's a pussy. Let's go."

Tony took a staggering step toward me. "Or what? You little, bitch? I'll snap you like a twig. Don't fuck with me. It was a game. You agreed to the rules. She agreed to the rules. You even said it yourself. Rules is rules."

Dirk lunged at me drunkenly. I stepped to the side and swung my fist as hard as I could. I caught him square on the jaw, driving his head back and to his right. His body rotated following the direction of travel of his head, and we went down hard on the flat part of the sectional sofa. He was out cold.

I shook my hand trying to clear the pain that was shooting up from my knuckles, through my wrist, and into my elbow. "Son of a bitch!" I shouted. Candice dropped her clothes and went to check on Dirk.

"Well, I don't know if he's out from that punch or all the Tequila," she said, winking at me. She walked over to check on my naked wife. "She's out, too. I don't know that she's even going to remember Dirk fucking her. I think she blacked out in the fourth quarter."

I was still feeling the effects of my adrenaline surging through my body. "Dirk deserved that," Candice said. "He'd be an alright guy if he wasn't such a douchebag all the time."

I sat down, staring at her. "I can't believe Emily actually went through with it. She didn't have to fuck Dirk."

Candice sat down on my lap, sideways. "Oh, hon, rules is..."

"Don't fucking say it again," I snapped at her.

Candice wiggled her ass on my crotch and pressed her ample, nude breasts against my chest. "What do you say we make up some new rules for the game?" She asked, grinning at me wickedly. "How about if the winning husband gets knocked out by the losing husband, the loser gets to fuck the winner's wife as a prize?"

"I like this game more and more every minute," I said as I grabbed one of Candice's big mammaries and squeezed it hard.

"Well, then you better get busy, mister," Candice said as she turned to straddle me. "You know what they say, rules is..."

I kissed her hard before she could finish the sentence.

- END -

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,120 Followers
12