Rules: Watch Me First

Story Info
Rose gives her man a special gift.
3.2k words
4.37
30.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is something a bit different from my usual offerings -- it's a short, quick tale of what one woman does for the man she loves. The story is actually a spin-off of my series, "Rules," and was specifically mentioned in "Rules Pt. 04." I have included this story in that series for those who want to understand the whole context of what is happening here.

Many thanks to those who offered comments and constructive criticism on my previous stories. For those who want to say this or that would never happen, remember this is my universe, a place where nearly anything can, and often does, happen. At least on paper...

Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc. And please remember, this is a work of fiction, not a docu-drama...

*

I thought about the day's events as I made my way up the stairs to my third-floor condo. Today was Thursday, and I had just wrapped up my weekly visit with Jolene Abernathy, my counselor.

I suppose I should tell you a little bit about my story. My name is Jon Carlson, and I moved to San Jose about three months ago. I used to live in the Midwest and got a transfer here where I now work as a lead network technician.

I asked for the transfer mostly to get away from a truly screwed-up situation that involved Sara, the girl I had once loved from childhood. I thought she would be my soul mate, but she turned out to be something much different. It's a long story and I don't really want to get into the weeds about it here. Let's just say that several people died by the time it was all over. And so far as I knew at the time of this story, Sara was one of those who had died. That's why I'm now seeing a counselor once a week.

Something unexpected happened when I got here, though. My very first day in town, I met Rose O'Shea. Rose works in the office for the complex where my condo is located. She took me out on the town my first day here and we've been dating steadily ever since.

In fact, we're practically inseparable and see each other several times a week. The truth is, I've pretty much fallen for her completely, and I'm pretty sure she feels the same way about me.

She either spends the night with me or I spend the night with her and yes, we each have keys to the other's residence. The only nights we don't spend together are Tuesday, Wednesday and most Thursdays, as she has college classes those nights and doesn't get home until fairly late. Sometimes, though, when she has tests on Thursday, she gets off a bit early and we spend the night in my bed.

Rose is a wonderful woman and we've gotten to know each other pretty well so far. She knows my whole story and has been instrumental in helping me recover. I suppose I should also admit here that she was the first woman I had ever slept with. That's all part of that long, screwed-up situation I left behind back home.

We've spent the last three months getting to know each other, talking about practically everything under the sun, including religion. I know that sounds a bit strange, but if you knew my whole story, you'd understand. So far, I like everything I've learned about Rose.

A couple weeks ago, Rose confessed that she was something of an exhibitionist. This piqued my curiosity, as I discovered I was something of a voyeur when I first got here. There's a lady named Linda who lives across the way from me who likes to do webcam shows on her balcony in the afternoon, and her routine generally involves various toys and dildos.

I've sat on my balcony and watched her as she performs for her online audience. I'm sure she knew I was checking her out and I had considered installing a camera on my balcony, but Rose talked me out of it. Truth be told, I'd much rather watch Rose than Linda anyway.

Rose told me about her exhibitionist tendencies while we were driving to the coast one weekend. To prove her point, she lifted her bikini top to flash me her breasts as I drove. But, she assured me, she was only that way with her man, which right now, meant me.

I got into my condo after grabbing the mail and headed for my bathroom as I usually do. All that time driving tends to affect me that way. Rose knows my routine and it was apparent that she had been in my condo earlier because she left a DVD on my bathroom counter with the words, "Watch Me First" written in marker on the disc.

After I changed into some sweatpants and a t-shirt, I grabbed the disc and headed for the living room. I put the disc in the player, turned on my recently-purchased 60-inch flat-screen television and sat down with an ice-cold Coke to see what she had for me.

When the video came up, I saw Rose in her car, wearing a knee-length sleeveless dress. I could tell she had no bra on and I could see her nipples poking through the thin material. She had gone to a park not too far from here and was in the parking lot under some trees. As the video began, she was looking out the windows, apparently making sure no one could spot her.

"Hi, Jon Carlson," she said, turning her attention to the camera. "I wanted to do something special for you to get you ready for Thursday. I really hope you like it, because I've never done anything like this in front of a camera and I'm kinda nervous." She took a sip of her Coke and continued.

"I know you liked watching Linda, so I thought I'd do something similar, but only for you," she said. "Let me get a bit more comfortable first," she added. She lifted her feet and removed her sandals, making sure I could clearly see her freshly painted toes. "I got a pedicure yesterday, by the way," she said, stroking the sides of her feet while wiggling her toes.

"I know you like paying attention to my feet when we make love," she said, smiling. "I've never had anyone do that to me and I have to admit, I like it. It makes me feel all mushy inside." She reached into the back seat area and pulled out a brown paper bag. Reaching inside the bag, she pulled out a dildo with a tube attached to a bulb.

"I just got this in the mail today, so I thought I'd take it out for a test drive," she said, holding it up so I could see it. "It's not very big, but guess what? I can pump it up so it gets bigger. See?" she asked, pumping the bulb a couple times. "It's not as big as you, and it doesn't taste as good as you, but it'll do for now." She giggled as she set it down and looked out the window for a few seconds.

"Sorry," she said, turning back to the camera. "I don't want to give anyone a heart attack. I told you I was something of an exhibitionist, so here goes." She pulled her dress up and over her head, throwing it in the back seat. At this point, she was totally naked. She turned back to the camera.

"You like what you see, Jon?" she asked, running her hands over her breasts. Her nipples were hard and she moaned as she tweaked each nipple. "You know I love the way you suck my tits, baby. You've gotten so good at it. You do know these babies are all yours, don't you?" She smiled as she worked her hands down the rest of her naked body. Twisting herself in her seat, she opened her legs to show off her shaved pussy. I could feel myself responding as she languished in her seat.

"Here I am, baby, all hot and wet and naked, just for you," she said, rubbing herself. "You know I just love being totally naked with you. I love the way you feel when I lay next to you. I get so hot and wet. Look at me. Can you see how wet I am?" She opened her pussy with her fingers so I could see and sure enough, I could see moisture glistening on her lower lips.

"I'd better put a towel under me so I don't get my seat all wet," she said, pulling one of her thick towels from the back of the car. She folded it in half and placed it under herself before spreading her legs again. She began slowly rubbing her pussy while teasing me.

"You know what I think about when I'm laying in bed at night by myself, Jon?" she asked. "I think about you. I think about your tongue on my pussy. I love the way you eat my pussy to orgasm. You've become so good at that. No one has ever made me cum with their tongue the way you do. I get so horny just thinking about your tongue in me that I just have to masturbate."

She closed her eyes and moaned as she rubbed her wet pussy for the camera. As she rubbed herself, she moved her hips back and forth and I could tell she was about to bring herself to orgasm. She stopped, though, just before she finished. She looked at the camera, flushed, then grabbed her inflatable dildo.

"But you know what I like more than your tongue, Jon?" she asked. "Your cock. I absolutely love your cock. I love the way it tastes. I love sucking on it until you cum in my mouth. I love swallowing your cum. I love the way it feels inside my pussy, fucking me full of your cum." She slipped the dildo in her mouth and sucked on it for a few seconds. Then she positioned it at the opening of her pussy.

"I know you're probably getting horny by now," she said to the camera. She was right. It wasn't just the visuals that was turning me on. It was her dirty, sexy talk that always got me going. My manhood was straining to break free of my sweatpants. "Go ahead and whip out your cock," she said. "Pretend I'm there with you." I pulled my dick out of my sweatpants and watched as she slowly inserted the dildo inside her pussy.

"Mmmm," she moaned as she slid the phallus inside herself. "I wish this was you. God, I love the way your cock feels going in my pussy, baby." She picked up the bulb and began squeezing it to inflate the dildo. She moaned as the thing grew larger inside her. When she got it as large as she wanted, she began moving it in and out. As she did this, her mouth opened and she moaned as she fucked herself right there in the car.

"This feels so good, baby," she said, her eyes glazed with lust. "It's making me horny as fuck. I wish you were here to fuck me, Jon. I need your big, hard cock inside me right now, fucking me." She stopped just long enough to change position in her seat.

Now, her back was to me and she bent forward, putting the dildo underneath herself. As I watched, she lowered herself on the thing and I could see it enter her wet pussy, spreading her lower lips wide. She moaned in ecstasy as she rode it and I could see her juices on the dildo as she raised herself up.

Then she lifted herself off of it completely and bent forward even more. I could see her hand between her legs, furiously rubbing her wet pussy. She stopped again and turned back to face me. Spreading her legs wide, she rubbed herself a bit and sucked her juice off her fingers, a wicked smile playing on her face.

"I hope you like this," she said. "I've always wanted to do something like this, but I just never had the courage to do it. Am I turning you on, baby? Wouldn't you like to eat me then fuck me full of your cum? Just thinking about it is making me wet. I want you here right now, fucking my juicy pussy. I want you to make me your personal slut. I'll do anything for you, baby. Anything at all."

She rubbed her pussy with one hand as she put the dildo back in herself with the other. She slammed the dildo inside her furiously as she arched her back and moaned.

"Fuck," she moaned. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm so hot right now, Jon. I need your big fucking cock inside me filling me with your cum. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me full of cum. I want it so bad." She kept moaning as she continued pounding herself with the dildo.

Spreading her legs wide, she lifted her ass off the seat as she rammed the dildo inside her over and over and over again.

"I'm getting ready to cum," she moaned. "Oh, God, here it comes. I'm cummming!"

Suddenly, she tensed up, her ass in the air, and I could see a stream of fluid squirt out of her pussy. I erupted at the same time, thankful I had grabbed some paper towels before starting the video.

She flopped back in her seat after her orgasm, her face flush, her eyes glazed. She looked in the camera and smiled.

"Oops," she said, giggling. "Looks like I made a bit of a mess. I missed the camera, but not by much." She fanned her face with her hands. "That felt so good. I hope it was good for you, too, Jon. I need to catch my breath a bit. I definitely have to calm down and get dressed before I have to go back to work." She pulled a pair of panties out of her purse and put them on, then put on a bra she had stashed with them. She flung the dress back over her head before putting her sandals back on.

"That was so much fun," she said. "Maybe next time, you can join me and take video of me. Would you like that? I know I would. Remember, I have a test Thursday night so I'll probably be done early and then I'll be right over. I hope you'll be ready for me." She giggled again. "See you tonight, lover," she said, blowing a kiss toward the camera. "I love you so much, Jon Carlson." She reached over to the camera and the video ended.

I was left speechless. That was fantastic and the last thing I ever expected. I looked at the clock and realized I hadn't even eaten anything yet, so I warmed up some leftover lasagna she gave me and scarfed it down.

About 8:30, she called to let me know her test was over and she was on her way.

"Did you like my little surprise?" she asked.

"God, yes," I said. "That was fantastic."

"Better than Linda?" Rose asked.

"Ten times better," I told her. "At least." She laughed.

"I'm glad you liked it, baby," she said. "I'll be back soon, so I hope you're ready for me. I'm still tingling and I need your special touch."

"I can't wait," I told her. "See you soon." About 45 minutes later, I heard a key in the lock and saw her when I turned around. She wore the same dress she had on in the video and, before she shut the door, flipped it up over her head and whipped it off to reveal her naked body. She bent over and took her sandals off, then ran into my arms, smothering me with kisses.

"I've been ready for this all day," she said after a scorching hot kiss. I ran my hand over her soft, smooth skin as I looked her in the eye.

"Me, too," I said. "That was one hot video."

"Take me to bed, now," she said. "I need your big hard cock inside me." Who was I to argue? She squealed in surprise as I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. Putting her on the bed, I whipped my clothes off and dove between her outstretched legs.

"Oh yes, baby," she moaned as I eagerly lapped up her pussy. I found her sensitive spot and worked on it with my tongue until she was writhing on the bed under me. She grabbed my head and pulled me up.

"Put that cock inside my pussy and fuck me, right now, mister," she said.

"Yes, ma'am," I said. I knelt between her legs and gasped as I put my cock inside her. She was so warm and wet. As I began pumping inside her, she put her feet on my chest. I took one delicate foot in my hands and began kissing and sucking on her toes while fucking her wet pussy. Her eyes opened wide and she moaned.

"Oh yes," she said. "I love that. Keep doing it. Fuck me, baby. Cum inside my pussy. Make me your woman." After several minutes of pumping inside her, I felt her tense up and her pussy gripped my cock. Soon, we were deep in a mutual orgasm, holding each other tight.

As we lay next to each other, Rose began kissing me while working her way down my body. Soon, she had my cock in her mouth and was working her magic on it. She looked me in the eye as she sucked on me, and soon, I shot another load in her throat. She made a production of swallowing, even opening her mouth to show me.

She kissed her way back up my body until she was laying on top of me. I held her close and ran my hands over her, loving the way she felt.

"I'm glad you enjoyed my little surprise," she said.

"That was the best surprise I've ever gotten," I told her.

"Good," she said. "Cause next time, I want you with me." I smiled at the prospect. I promised to buy a nice camera, and soon. "You have to promise me just one thing, though," she added.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's just for us," she said. "Our personal library."

"Promise," I said. We spent the rest of the evening making love to each other before falling asleep.

I did buy a nice camera that weekend and we've made quite a few videos for our own personal use. About five months after this episode, I asked Rose to marry me and she agreed, making me the happiest man alive. We've had quite a few adventures with each other over the years, some of which included the camera. Maybe I'll tell you about a few of those encounters sometime.

This video, by the way, has a very special spot, both in my safe and in my memories.