Rummates Pt. 05

Story Info
An older white woman asks a handsome black man for some help.
3.9k words
4.6
9.6k
10

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,087 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, using Microsoft Chell-Speck. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

This is just a quick little tale.

**

Substituting rum for gin as she read the classic recipe for a Tom Collins, Linda Boudreaux decided to wait and add the club soda just before serving. Her current boarder, a sweet twenty year old boy named Charles had said he would bring his friend Noel Ridgelow to interview for the room.

Linda Boudreaux had rented out two rooms in her four bedroom home to two male students, students of the University of Louisiana at DeGarde. Linda had been back in her element, the element of mothering two lovely young men. On a bitterly cold day in late January, Linda had prepared mugs of hot buttered rum, then asked the two young men if they could help her with a problem. The problem the attractive fifty two year old woman had, was she needed cock.

"Must be a menopausal thing; I've never behaved in such a lascivious, wanton manner before," Linda thought as she heard the familiar sound of Charles's Nissan pulling to a stop in front of the house. "Oh, I do wish that boy would have those brakes looked at; they sound terrible."

Linda poured the club soda into the tall glasses when she heard the front door open. She carried the three glasses on a tray to the living room.

Entering the living room, Linda nearly dropped the tray. Charles had not said Noel Ridgelow was African-American. Charles had not said that Noel Ridgelow was six feet, seven inches tall. Charles had not said that Noel Ridgelow sported shoulder length dreadlocks.

"Hello; I'm Linda Boudreaux," Linda said, regaining her composure. "You must be Noel."

"I uh, yes ma'am," the young man smiled a genuinely warm smile. "Ms. Linda, everyone calls me 'Ridge.'"

"Ridge? I, I would think they call you Mountain," Linda smiled, indicating a seat on the loveseat.

She waved Charles to the recliner while she took the couch, close to where Noel perched on the loveseat. Charles accepted the glass and took a gulp.

Linda tried to put out of her mind the fact that the polite young man was black. She tried to put out of her mind the fact that the young man looked large, intimidating. At least his pants weren't dangling around his knees, exposing his boxers. His pullover shirt was taut across his large chest, displaying his muscled torso.

"So, any dietary restrictions?" Linda asked after a few other questions had been answered to her satisfaction.

"Uh, dietary?" Noel asked, putting his empty glass onto a coaster.

"Oh yeah, dude, I didn't tell you? Ms. Linda's a fantastic cook," Charles enthused.

"Wait a minute. Ms. Linda, this room; it comes with meals?" Noel asked, chocolate brown eyes opened wide.

"Well, of course. I can't very well fix myself supper and not have you join me, can I?" Linda asked, smiling. "And Charles is exaggerating; I would hardly call myself a fantastic cook."

As they sat and chatted, Linda could see the outline of a very long, very thick cock draped along his left thigh. Of course she'd heard rumors, had heard jokes about the size of a black cock. If that really was his cock and not a wadded up sock, like the wadded up sock Petey Whalen had used, then the rumors were true. At least, they were true in Noel Andrew Ridgelow's case.

"And she washes your clothes too," Charles threw in.

"Ma'am, I, where do I sign?" Noel asked. "I can give you first months and last month's rent up front. I need to fill out any paperwork?"

"I just need you to fill out some contact information; you know, who do I call in case of an accident, that sort of thing," Linda smiled, getting to her feet. "Would you like to see your room? Charles, be a sweetheart and put the glasses into the dishwasher please."

"Seriously? You, I get food, and you do laundry?" Noel asked as he followed Linda down the hallway.

"I have two sons; they're grown and married now," Linda smiled a little sadly. "So, this, this lets be be a mommy again and puts a little money into my pocket."

"Ms. Linda, that a chuck roast in the crock pot?" Charles asked.

"Yes. Go wash up for dinner; Noel, you are staying for supper, right?" Linda ordered.

Noel observed that Charles gave Ms. Linda a quick hug and a kiss to her cheek when he got up from the table. So, after his second plate of rice and gravy and tick slices of roast beef and carrots and peas, Noel gave Ms. Linda a one armed hug and a soft kiss to her cheek.

"This Saturday? After practice's over? I can move in?" Noel asked as he put his plate into the dishwasher.

"Yes, of course," Linda smiled.

At the door, she hugged and kissed Charles on his cheek. She then hugged Noel, but he had to bend over for her to be able to kiss his cheek.

Charles returned forty minutes later and was not surprised that Ms. Linda was waiting for him. She dragged him to her bedroom, stripped out of housedress and bra and panties and sucked his first ejaculation from his thick cock. Then she mounted him and bounced on him until he again spurted his excitement.

"Noel? I didn't know what kind of soap or shampoo you use," Linda apologized when Noel showed up on Saturday afternoon. "I buy the A & A Blackberry soap; I just love how it makes my skin feel. The shampoo, I just buy the suave brand."

"I think I hate Charles for not telling me about this place sooner," Noel smiled. "But Ms. Linda? Everyone just calls me Ridge."

"Does your mother call you Ridge?" Linda asked. "We're having chicken fried steak tonight; go get wash up."

"Yes ma'am," Noel smiled.

Saturday afternoon, Noel came home from another practice and found Ms. Linda had made brownies. Because it was brutally hot, she served the brownies ala mode. Shaking his head, Noel reminded her that 'Room for Rent' did not normally come with meals and laundry service. It certainly did not come with brownies with a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream melting on it.

"Hush," Linda smiled. "I'm thinking a spicy chicken pepper stir fry for supper; that sound good?"

"Yes ma'am, Ms. Linda," Noel agreed. "Oh, hey, you got your hair done?"

"Oh, just a touch up," Linda smiled, pleased that he'd noticed.

As they sat to eat the meal that evening, Noel complimented her on her pretty satin robe. She smiled and pulled the sash on her red satin robe a little tighter around her waist.

After the meal, Linda suggested some Rum Collins and Noel agreed. Linda sent him to the living room and she would bring the drinks in.

Noel was startled when Ms. Linda walked into the living room from her kitchen, dressed in a bright red teddy. The front showed a generous amount of her large breasts and the rear was a thong, showing her incredible tight ass.

"Oh, no, sweet boy, come sit on the couch with me," Linda cooed, perching on the couch.

"I uh, yes, yes ma'am, Ms. Linda," Noel stammered, looking at her hard nipples and sleek legs.

He took the offered glass from her hand and took a large gulp of his drink. He looked down at her small hand when it came to rest on his dark brown thigh.

"I have a bit of a problem," Linda said, taking a generous sip of her drink. "And I'm hoping you can help me?"

"I uh, oh, oh yes ma'am, Ms. Linda, what you need?" Noel asked, finishing his drink in a long gulp.

"Well, I need to get fucked. I really need to get fucked good and hard," Linda smiled, rubbing his bare thigh from knee to just below the hem of his shorts. "Think you can help me?"

Linda couldn't hear her own words; her heart was hammering so loud in her chest and the blood was roaring in her ears. She couldn't believe how brazen, how forthright she was being.

"And if either Scotty or Glen had ever talked anything like that, I would have washed their mouths out with soap," Linda thought to herself.

"I uh, yes ma'am, I, I think I can help you," Noel agreed, placing his empty glass onto a coaster on her coffee table.

"Oh goody!" Linda smiled, draining her own glass and placing it onto a coaster.

She led the young man into her bedroom. The curtains were tightly drawn, but she had her bedside lamp on. Pausing by her bed, Linda turned and let out a little squeak.

Noel had pulled his shirt up and off and his body was magnificient. His dark skin looked warm in the soft lighting in the room. His muscles rippled as he bent to slide his shorts down and off.

"Oh my God," Linda thought as a beautiful black cock sprang into view.

Noel Ridgelow's fat nine inches had a thick vein wending its way along the underside. The head looked like a dark plum. The large sac underneath housed two impressively large looking balls.

Linda slipped the spaghetti straps of her teddy off of her shoulders and let the garment slide to the floor. Her ego did take a little leap when she saw Noel's cock give an appreciative little twitch when she bared her body to his gaze.

Sinking to her knees in front of the standing giant, Linda grasped his large cock and marveled at the steel rigidity just underneath the velvet soft skin. It was warm to the touch. Opening her mouth as wide as she could, Linda first licked around his fat knob. Then she swallowed the head into her mouth, continuing to lick all around the plum shaped knob.

Since her first time with Lawrence and Charles, Linda's oral skills had improved vastly. She'd not been able to pull all of their respectable lengths into her mouth and she knew she'd never be able to deep throat this impressive beast. She used her hands to stroke the length that she could not fit into her mouth. What she could fit, she lapped at hungrily.

Noel let out a groan of pleasure. Linda felt a jolt of pride at being able to cause that groan of pleasure. She could taste Noel's excitement as fluid seeped from the tip of his cock into her sucking mouth. Linda bobbed her head back and forth, continuing to stroke him.

"I, Ms. Linda, I, I'm 'bout to..." Noel panted.

"Mm hmm," Linda purred, increasing the suction.

Noel's geyser of semen began to leak out the corners of Linda's mouth. She swallowed as quickly as she could, but Noel's cock spewed more semen than Linda's mouth could handle. She shivered in pleasure as she felt the excess semen dripping from her chin onto her left breast.

"I, oh, oh man, Ms. Linda, I, that..." Noel panted.

Linda released his softening cock and stood. She eased him onto her bed, then left the bedroom. She smiled down at the handsome young man then left the bedroom.

In her bathroom, Linda looked at her reflection in the mirror. She gasped, stumbling slightly at the sight of herself. There was a dribble of silvery white semen from her mouth, over her chin, trailing down to her left breast.

"I, I look like a whore," Linda realized, gripping the edge of her bathroom counter.

Linda felt her stomach tighten in a spasm of pleasure as she thought the illicit thoughts. She returned to her bedroom and plucked her cell phone from her purse. Noel looked on in confusion, then his eyes opened wide as he watched Ms. Linda take a selfie with her cell phone. He watched her march into her bathroom again and watched her take another selfie, camera pointed toward the mirror.

Linda wet a face cloth and cleaned her mouth and breast of Noel's semen. Then she gargled with mouthwash.

Returning to the bedroom, Linda smiled, stretched out on the bed next to her young lover, and kissed him passionately.

"Going give it to me?" she cooed into his ear. "Hmm? Going give me that big beautiful cock?"

"Ms. Linda, you too classy a lady be talking like that," Noel smiled, rolling onto his side.

His large hand gripped her breast, squeezing it. His mouth crushed her lips in a passionate kiss as he fondled her heavy breasts.

"Oh God," Linda groaned as Noel's large hand travelled from her breasts, over her soft belly toward her bald mound.

Linda grunted and groaned as Noel's thick fingers pushed into her drooling pussy. She bucked, thrusting her hips up to maximize her contact with his probing fingers.

Noel rolled on top of Linda' his bulk pressing her body into her fluffy comforter and soft mattress. Linda spread her legs wide and wrapped her arms around Noel's substantial chest.

"Aieegh, I, oh God, oh my God!" Linda cried out as Noel's cock pressed against her splayed inner lips, pushing into her.

Noel was careful not to put too much of his weight on Linda, but she still felt crushed, powerless as he lay on top of her. She pulled against him, trying to maximize their flesh to flesh contact.

"I, oh, oh my God, oh my God yes," Linda cried out as an orgasm racked her body.

She winced in painful pleasure as the head of Noel's cock pressed into the mouth of her cervix. Even her battery powered boyfriend had never reached these depths. Linda screamed and shook in another orgasm as Noel began to pull out of her.

When he was thrusting back into her, Noel raised up on his knees. He picked Linda's flopping legs up and put her ankles onto his chest; her legs were not long enough to reach his shoulders. Holding her legs securely, Noel began to hammer Linda's squelching pussy with hard, forceful strokes.

"Aieegh, I ack, I oh dear sweet Jesus, dear sweet Jesus," Linda screamed out as another orgasm crashed into another orgasm and another orgasm followed that orgasm.

Linda vaguely felt Noel's semen flooding into her pussy. Her limbs felt like lead. Her mind no longer functioned; Linda wasn't even sure she still remembered how to breathe.

"Oh dear God," Noel panted, spent after such an intense fuck.

Weakly, Linda rose up and gripped Noel's cock. She took the limp member into her mouth and cleaned it of their combined juices.

"I'll get a washrag," Linda mumbled, tottering off of the bed.

Returning, Linda gently cleaned Noel's flaccid cock of their juices. Then she gave him a soft kiss and demanded he go do his homework.

"I uh, yes ma'am," Noel said, gathering his clothes.

A few days later, Noel smiled when he saw Ms. Linda wearing her bright red satin robe. They chatted pleasantly while she prepared their supper. After the meal, she suggested some Rum Collins and sent him to the living room while she cleaned the kitchen.

Noel took the offered glass and made Ms. Linda smile and blush when he softly kissed her lips. They chatted about nothing in particular as they enjoyed the cold beverages. Then, placing her hand on his upper thigh, Ms. Linda asked him if he could help her with a personal matter.

"Oh, yes ma'am, I, I'm always willing to help you whenever I can," Noel smiled, draining his glass.

"Oh goody!" she smiled and led him to the bedroom.

She wore a blood red and black satin baby doll underneath her robe. Noel appreciated the contrast of the bright red and dark black against her creamy white skin. He also appreciated the enticing sight of her nicely proportioned body being displayed in the provocative manner.

He kissed her lips softly while his large hands gently stroked her flesh. Laying her on the bed, he gently undressed her, then undressed himself. He licked, sucked and fingered her to a screaming orgasm, then slowly pushed his hard cock into her very wet pussy. Her pussy was incredibly tight and it was several ragged, gasping breaths before he was fully imbedded in her.

"Yyeessss!" Linda hissed out, then shuddered in orgasm as her young black lover began to pull out of her depths.

A few moments later, she locked her legs around his waist and screamed in orgasm. A moment later, she screamed in orgasm as she felt his semen pumping into her.

"Dear boy," Linda smiled, cleaning his cock with her mouth. "You ever do a woman, up her butt?"

Noel's cock began to swell and Linda giggled happily. She continued to tongue his manhood until it was fully erect.

"Here, sweet boy," she purred, handing him an unopened tube of KY Jelly.

Noel knelt behind Ms. Linda, marveling at the sight of her sweet ass, so nicely rounded, so firm looking as she knelt on knees and shoulders on her bed. She instructed him on greasing his fingers, then using one, then two fingers sliding in and out of her struggling, resisting anus.

"I, augh, oh, oh, oh yes, I, that, oh, that's good so good," Linda panted. "Now, get that big beautiful cock nice and oily."

Ms. Linda screamed and shuddered, but Noel continued to push the fat knob of his cock into her struggling anus. Noel paused when he had all of his plum shaped head inside of her, letting Ms. Linda get used to his fat cock pushing into her.

"Augh," Linda groaned as waves of searing pain continued to pulse through her bowels.

Linda felt sweat on her forehead as Noel continued to push his monstrous cock into her guts. It had hurt, at first, when Lawrence had taken her ass, but Lawrence's cock and Noel's cock were the difference between a pencil and a baseball bat.

Linda screamed a gurgling scream when she felt Noel's pubic hair rasping against her swollen, raw anus. The searing, mind-numbing pain continued to radiate through her body, pulsing, pounding, non-stop pain.

"I, oh, oh dear sweet Jesus!" Linda screamed as an orgasm pummeled her guts.

"Damn!" Noel grunted as the incredible tightness became even tighter around the shaft of his cock.

"Oh dear God, fuck me, fuck me," Linda ordered, shaking violently.

Noel began to piston his hard meat in and out of her squirming, clutching rectum. Ms. Linda ceased with her vulgarities, just flopped helplessly as he pounded her tight ass.

"I, oh, oh dear God," Noel suddenly cried out and Linda gave a guttural scream as his white hot semen flooded her raw, aching bowels.

Noel caught his breath, then slowly began to pull his wilting cock from her stretched, reddened and angry looking anus. He paused when Ms. Linda waved her hand weakly.

"I, give me a moment, give me a moment," Ms. Linda said, voice raw.

After a moment, she again waved her hand. Noel again pulled his cock slowly from her pulsating rectum. When he pulled his head of his cock from her, his semen began trickling out of her anus, dripping along her splayed pussy and bald pubic mound, down and along the backs of her thighs.

Linda weakly crawled from the bed, got to unsteady feet, then wobbled to the bathroom. She grabbed the facecloth, wet it, then returned and sponged Noel's flaccid cock clean.

Then, with a kiss to his lips, she sent him to his room to do his homework. With a grin, he left her room and sat at the desk her son Glen had used when he'd lived under his mother's roof.

The next evening, Linda could tell something was on Noel's mind. She almost forgot about her incredible horniness as she looked at his worried face. Tightening the sash of her red satin robe, Linda asked the young man what was troubling him.

"I, it all right, I tell you after, um, after we've had a few Rum Collins?" Noel asked.

Linda smiled; she knew what he really meant. He really meant, 'after we fuck.'

"That's fine, sweet boy," Linda smiled, patting his large hand.

They had hamburger steak with her parmesan cauliflower puree and onion gravy. Then, after cleaning the kitchen, she prepared two Rum Collins.

The entire day at work, Linda's anus had throbbed and ached with a maddening intensity. She knew she wanted another ass fuck, wanted to feel that massive log splitting her again.

Even as his thick fingers applied a goodly amount of lubrication, Linda's anus fought against the intrusion. Linda tried to force her sphincter muscles to relax and allow him to push his fingers into her.

"Ooh!" Linda groaned out when Noel pressed the fat knob of his cock to her greased anus. "Yes, yes, sweet boy, yes, put that thing in me."

Inch after inch of his thick cock pushed into her. Linda could already feel that curious warmth edging the pain aside as his cock rasped along the walls of her rectum.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,087 Followers
12