Rummates Pt. 10

Story Info
Roommates share some drinks and a hot guy.
5k words
4.63
7.7k
8

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

**..**..**

Kiera Sanders was miserable. Taking another, larger gulp of her rum punch, she looked across the living room to where Cassandra Margot, her best friend and roommate sat. Sitting on the leather couch next to Cassandra was Weston Carter, possibly the most handsome man Kiera had ever seen. Kiera had been smitten the moment she'd opened the door and gazed up into his large, warm brown eyes. His scruffy three day growth of dark blond facial hair had given Weston that 'bad boy' look that Kiera found irresistible.

Then when he spoke, his deep, rich voice sent shivers all through Kiera's body. His tousled mop of blond curls made her want to run her fingers through it. His full lips made her want to kiss and nibble on them.

"Kiera, let the poor man in," Cassandra had laughed, nudging Kiera aside. "Weston, this is Kiera; she's my best friend."

"She is? I thought I was your best friend," Weston smiled, taking Kiera's limp hand into his strong, calloused, manly hand.

Producing some bottles, Weston proceeded to make rum punches for them. Now, half-drunk and miserable, Kiera watched Cassandra and Weston kissing and whispering and touching. Every now and then, Weston would whisper something that would elicit a gasp, squeal and light slap from Cassandra.

"Ready for more?" Weston asked, voice sending ripples of morbid pleasure along Kiera's spine.

Two more drinks followed then Kiera watched as Cassandra and Weston disappeared into Cassandra's bedroom.

Her bed was right against the wall. Cassandra's bed was just on the other side of the wall. For the next three hours, Kiera listened to the sounds of Cassandra and Weston having hot, sweaty sex. Cassandra, normally a quiet, somewhat shy girl was a very vocal lover.

They'd met in high school, Kimble Academy. Where Cassandra was shy, Kiera was loud, outspoken. Both girls were beautiful and sported well-developed chests and backsides; Cassandra had long, lustrous red hair and Kiera had thick waves of blonde hair.

Kiera often felt that Cassandra had gravitated toward her so that the shy girl could hide behind her. No matter the reason for their friendship, Kiera realized she had no true friends, just drones she used and boys she manipulated. Soon she not only welcomed Cassandra's friendship, she treasured that friendship.

Kiera had even helped Cassandra secure her job at the PC Nation's Arrow Court location. Of course, Kiera had foolishly quit her job just before Cassandra began her employment at the store. She'd wanted a Saturday evening off; even though she'd been scheduled to work that night, Kiera had planned a date. Normally, flashing a goodly amount of her cleavage and smiling sweetly at Bentley Smith was all it would take and the mindless, spineless little dweeb would gladly switch schedules with her.

But this time, Bentley had refused. According to him, he likewise had a date for Saturday night. Their manager was unwilling to reschedule her. As Penny Begnaud had stated, she scheduled everyone to work one Saturday evening a month and did not think a really hot date qualified as a reason to upset everyone else's schedule.

So, Kiera quit. She'd not really intended to quit; everyone else was supposed to acquiesce to her wishes in an attempt to keep her from quitting. But Penny held firm, and Bentley held firm.

Kiera quickly found out, there weren't a great deal of companies willing to hire her. Her beauty, her flirtatious nature did not win over any managers or HR neophytes. Often, she did not get past the initial interview.

One HR lackey admitted to her, Whitehead Generators was unwilling to hire any girl that was too pretty; they proved to be a bit of a distraction on the work floor. Also, prettier girls tended to want unreasonable accommodations, preferable treatment.

"You know, like wanting this shift or that shift off because they have a hot date or something," Courtney Louviere suggested.

The apartment manager was unmoved when Kiera let the woman know she was having difficulty finding gainful employment. Young Insurance was sympathetic but did expect her to pay her monthly premium. St. Elizabeth Public Utilities was likewise sympathetic but she'd used the electricity for the previous month and they expected to be paid for the utilities she'd used. Other than some groceries, Kiera's father and step-mother were unwilling to extend a hand to Kiera.

"You know, maybe if you hadn't been such a hateful little cunt?" Deborah Sanders suggested, smiling a very satisfied smile at her step-daughter.

"There's another bedroom in my Daddy's house," Cassandra offered when Kiera broke down, swallowed her pride and let her friend, her only friend know what was really going on; no, she wasn't all right, she wasn't getting by.

Cassandra's father, Murphy Margot had left the home to his wife, Cherry Margot in a will he'd drafted just two weeks before going fishing on the Atchafalaya Basin. Cherry said it was somewhat suspicious; Murphy had never ever shown any interest in fishing before. His body was never recovered, the empty rental boat was found by some other weekend anglers.

(His recent diagnosis of brain cancer was discovered a few months after his insurance provider finally declared Murphy Margot missing, presumed dead.)

"Yeah, after Momma married Dr. Miller, we'd just been renting it out," Cassandra prattled happily as Kiera and three muscle bound drones helped Kiera move into the second bedroom of the three bedroom home. "And now it's mine, but get this. Get this; she's charging me rent; believe that?"

And now, lying in bed, listening to the endless squeaks, thumps, grunts, groans and screams, Kiera wished she and Cassandra weren't such good friends. Kiera masturbated, wishing Weston Carter was pummeling her with his 'fantastic cock.' She pleasured herself wishing Weston was 'killing her, fucking her to death.'

Weston was gone the next morning. Cassandra gave Kiera a happy smile when Kiera staggered from her bedroom. Kiera wanted to scream and yell at the happy red head, wanted to hate her, wanted to cry that it was unfair. Kiera also wanted to ask for details.

Cassandra put the plate of pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs in front of Kiera. A moment later, she put her own plate down and the two roommates ate.

"Oh! Oh! Almost forgot; the Burns in Elgee? Weston told me one of the girls is going on maternity leave; his cousin is her boyfriend or something," Cassandra excitedly told Kiera. "Ask for Luke; tell him Weston sent you, okay?"

"I, oh, okay!" Kiera whooped and impulsively kissed Cassandra on the lips.

"You don't have the job yet. Give me a kiss when you do get it," Cassandra laughed, bending her head and giving Kiera a second kiss directly on her lips.

"Weston is a low-life douchebag," Luke declared, smiling when Kiera stood in front of him. "But, family is family. Fill this out and unless it turns out that you're an axe murderer? You'll be starting Friday at six. Yes, six in the morning. No, I'm not kidding. Park at the far Western end of the parking lot and come around to the back loading bay; that's the employee's door."

Cassandra and Weston were enjoying some rum punches when an elated Kiera returned to the duplex. Cassandra and Kiera shared a quick hug and light kiss; Kiera was overjoyed at the prospect of a new job.

"Uh? Hey? Uh, who's one told Cassandra to tell you about that job?" Weston playfully demanded.

Feeling her tummy tighten up, Kiera bent and quickly kissed Weston's puckered lips. Even in that briefest of kisses, Kiera again wished she and Cassandra weren't such close friends. Kiera wished she wasn't in such debt to the beautiful red head.

As if he could tell what Kiera was thinking, Weston gave her a smirk. He then turned and kissed Cassandra with ardor. Easing the half nude girl from his lap, Weston made Kiera a potent rum punch and refreshed his own drink.

"Hey, want to watch a movie with us?" Cassandra invited.

"I uh, yeah, yeah, what we watching?" Kiera said, wanting to prolong her time with the rugged, handsome and charming Weston.

"What, what's it called, Sweetheart?" Cassandra asked, settling her panty covered buttocks on Weston's lap again.

"I know who you did last summer," Weston said, fiddling with the remote control.

"That, that horror movie?" Kiera protested.

"Wait, I thought it was called..." Cassandra puzzled.

"No, no. It's a parody; some students at Benhurst Community College did it," Weston clarified.

The plot was extremely loosely based on the slasher film's synopsis. Gratuitous nudity and slapstick comedy abounded throughout the film. Three times while they watched the film, Weston paused the film and fixed more drinks. Looking over after the second time Weston paused the film, Kiera saw that Cassandra was fully nude. Cassandra's large pale breasts were capped with large light pink areolae and her nipples were hard points sticking out nearly an inch in the chilled air of the apartment. Cassandra's belly had just a hint of softness; her navel was a tunnel. Cassandra's hips were sleek, tapering into her muscled thighs. Kiera could not help herself; she looked at the small patch of carrot orange hair that covered Cassandra's plump pubic mound. She could see Cassandra's inner labia peeking through the small thatch of curls, plump and light pink.

Weston wore only a pair of tiger print micro-briefs. When he approached to give Kiera her drink, Kiera could not help but see that the micro-briefs did a poor job of containing Weston's erection. The fat knob of his circumcised cock peeked out and Kiera clamped her thighs together, feeling her panties become soaked.

As the film ground to a poorly conceived group sex scene, the climax of the movie, Kiera could hear Cassandra and Weston grunting and panting. She also heard Cassandra's drunken whispers and giggles and Weston's deep, rich baritone voice responding. They spoke too low for Kiera to clearly hear them over the cheesy theme song though.

"Hey...Kiera?" Cassandra gently murmured,, resting her small hand on Kiera's left shoulder as the credits rolled on the screen.

"Huh?" Kiera asked, tearing her eyes away from the full nudity of the main protagonist, a man that looked remarkably like Weston.

"I, you want...um, Weston, you ask," Cassandra faltered, then buried her face in Weston's neck.

"We're going to Cassandra's room," Weston said, eyes boring into Kiera's eyes.

"I uh, oh, okay," Kiera agreed, feeling her panties become even more soaked as she thought of the two of them making love; loud, energetic love.

"Want to join us?" Weston invited, gently easing Cassandra off of his lap so that they could stand.

"I, uh, what?" Kiera asked, gulping the last of her potent rum punch.

"Please?" Cassandra squeaked, again resting her hand on Kiera's arm.

In a bit of a fog, Kiera followed Cassandra and Weston down the short hall to the master bedroom. Kiera's eyes followed the tight backside of the tall, handsome man. Then her eyes swiveled to Cassandra's sweetly rounded buttocks.

Inside of Cassandra's room, Kiera moved to unzip her dress; she'd worn her best dress for the job interview with Luke, Weston's cousin. Cassandra stepped up and unzipped Kiera's dress. As the zipper went down, Cassandra placed her lips on Kiera's lips. Kiera could feel Cassandra's large breasts pressing against her own breasts.

"Mm," Cassandra moaned, opening her mouth.

"Mm," Kiera moaned, sliding her tongue into Cassandra's mouth as her arms encircled the nude red head's waist.

Kiera broke the kiss so that Cassandra could slide her dress from her body. Cassandra proved to be a thoughtful lover; she carefully looped the dress over the back of a chair. Kiera noticed the gesture and reflected, she would have simply allowed the dress to lie crumpled on the floor.

"I, I've wanted to see these for..." Cassandra whispered, reaching around Kiera's torso to undo the clasps of Kiera's bra.

But rather than watch as Kiera's breasts were exposed, enjoy the sight of Kiera's large light brown areolae and rock hard nipples came into view, Cassandra again kissed Kiera's panting mouth as she slid the bra from Kiera's chest. When the lacy garment dangled from Kiera's elbows, Cassandra reached her small hands up and softly caressed Kiera's beautiful face. Their tongues danced together as they kissed.

"Mm hmm," Cassandra moaned into the kiss.

Then Cassandra released her gentle hold on Kiera. She smiled, eyes peering into Kiera's eyes as she grasped the lacy bra. Again, she lay the bra on her padded armchair.

Kiera shuddered as Cassandra now held her from behind. Cassandra's hands came up and hefted Kiera's heavy breasts. Cassandra's mouth gently nipped at Kiera's shoulder as she toyed with Kiera's breasts.

"Augh, I, oh!" Kiera gasped out as Cassandra pinched Kiera's nipples.

On the bed, Weston watched, slowly stroking his hard cock. Kiera watched his movements, noticing that Weston had no pubic hair. His cock was of average length and girth but the lack of hair did make it look larger. She shuddered and gasped as she felt Cassandra's hands at the waistband of her lacy panties.

"I, I want you," Cassandra moaned into Kiera's ear, lightly biting down on Kiera's ear lobe.

"I, I want you too," Kiera moaned, eyes never leaving Weston's eyes.

Kiera stepped out of her panties when Cassandra knelt and pulled the skimpy garment down to Kiera's ankles. Boldly, she stood, displaying her nude body to Weston Culver.

Then Cassandra was again in front of Kiera, kissing Kiera, touching Kiera. Kiera returned Cassandra's kisses and gentle touches.

Kiera had never cultivated friendships with girls, women. She'd always been in competition with other females. She was either competing to win a boy's attention and affection, or competing to be on the cheerleading squad, or competing to be Homecoming Maid, then Homecoming Queen. The few girls she'd allowed within her periphery were allowed in so that Kiera could use them.

Cassandra had been the first woman that Kiera could point to and say, 'She's my friend.' And, with the sight of Weston's handsome face and toned body in her mind's eye while she and Cassandra kissed, Kiera wished she was not so fond of Cassandra, so beholden to Cassandra. She wished they were not friends.

Or...did she? The soft touch of Cassandra's fingers on her flesh and Cassandra's soft, full lips, her soft, gentle tongue. The warmth of her flesh as she pressed herself against Kiera's nude flesh; Kiera's passions were inflamed.

Holding Kiera's hands in her own, Cassandra led Kiera to the large queen sized bed. Cassandra urged Kiera to lay across the fluffy comforter then pulled Kiera to the right of Weston's prone body. Kneeling on Weston's left, Cassandra moved Weston's hand from his cock and wrapped her small hand around the base of it. Then, looking into Kiera's eyes, Cassandra swallowed Weston's cock into her mouth. Kiera watched as Cassandra slowly swallowed Weston's cock until she had his entire length in her sucking mouth.

Kiera watched as Cassandra's face showed her absolute pleasure in sucking Weston's cock. Kiera knew how to suck cock; she would have never passed Western Civilization if she had not known how to suck cock. And, she had sucked off a few football players, mainly to steal them away from stuck-up little cunts that didn't deserve to have a boyfriend. But she had never felt that thrilled to have a man's cock in her mouth.

Then Weston pulled Kiera close. Leaning up, she pressed her lips to his. His scruffy five o'clock shadow rasped against her face, a welcome roughness. His kisses were nothing like Cassandra's soft, loving kisses. His kisses were urgent, demanding. His hands went from Cassandra's mane of hair to Kiera's heavy breasts. Kiera moaned as Weston mauled her breasts. Then his left hand traveled down to Kiera's drooling pussy.

"Mm! Ack, I oh, augh! Yyeess!" Kiera grunted in orgasm as Weston roughly jammed a finger into her blonde pussy.

"I, shit, shit yes!" Weston suddenly cried out, entire body tensing.

"Mm, mm," Cassandra motioned to Kiera, mouth tightly around Weston's spurting cock.

Kiera pulled her mouth from Weston's mouth and brought her head down to Weston's crotch. Cassandra pulled her mouth from Weston's slowly drooping cock and pressed her lips to Kiera's lips. Slowly, Cassandra fed Kiera a mouthful of Weston's bitter, salty semen. Kiera swallowed some and fed the remainder back to Cassandra. The two girls passed his semen back and forth, both stroking his limp cock until he began to get hard again.

"Who's first?" Weston asked.

"What's second?" Cassandra shot back.

"Not 'Who's on first,' you pita," Weston chuckled, delivering a stinging slap to Cassandra's sweet backside.

"Ow!" Cassandra giggled.

"Pita?" Kiera asked, looking up at Weston.

"Pain in the ass," Cassandra explained, giving Weston's reviving cock a few long, deliberate licks.

"So, who's first?" Weston asked again, pushing himself fully upright.

"He uh, Wes, I, You need to tell Kiera how you do it," Cassandra said.

"Anal," Weston said bluntly, looking at Kiera.

"I, really!" Kiera squeaked, alarmed.

She'd had more than one boyfriend suggest it, had more than one boyfriend request anal sex. Kiera had heard more than a few times how she'd been blessed with the perfect ass. And, every single girl she'd ever heard discussing anal sex had all said it hurt. Hurt badly.

"It, I, oh God, it, I thought he was going kill me," Cassandra admitted, face flushed.

"They always do," Weston smirked.

"But I, I mean, once we, oh God, I, I couldn't get enough," Cassandra confessed, face flaming red now.

"I, anal? I, there's no way," Kiera said, shaking her head.

"You. Face down, ass up," Weston ordered Cassandra, wiggling around Kiera to reach into Cassandra's nightstand drawer. "Where's the...here. Here it is."

"I mean, I, you, you just have to experience it," Cassandra said, pulling Kiera to recline against the pillows Weston had just abandoned.

Laying half across Kiera, Cassandra pressed her lisp to Kiera's lips. The two girls them opened their mouths and kissed softly. Kiera moaned as she felt Cassandra's left hand playing with her breasts.

"Mmph, um, augh!" Kiera groaned as she felt Cassandra's hand dance down to her thicket of blonde curls.

"Yyeess!" Kiera moaned into Cassandra's mouth as two of Cassandra's fingers entered her wet slit.

Pulling her mouth from Kiera's mouth, Cassandra knee-walked down to lie between Kiera's splayed legs. She urged Kiera's legs a little further apart, bending Kiera's legs at the knees. Then, with a lust-filled look up at Kiera's flushed face, Cassandra brought her mouth to Kiera's drooling pussy.

"Mmng!" Kiera groaned as Cassandra blew warm breath across her wet lips.

"Mmng, ack, I oh, oh God," Cassandra grunted and Kiera watched his satisfied smile as he fingered Cassandra's willing rectum.

Kiera shut her eyes as she felt Cassandra's fingers again thrusting into her wet sex. Her eyes squeezed tightly as Cassandra's tongue danced across her puffy inner lips.

"Oh! OH HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" Cassandra suddenly cried out.

Kiera opened her eyes and saw that Weston was pushing his erect cock into Cassandra's upturned ass. His powerful hands held Cassandra's bobbling breasts and he used the red head's breasts to hold her in place as he steadily pushed himself into Cassandra.

"Augh, I, oh, oh God, oh God," Cassandra grunted, then returned her attention to Kiera's wet pussy.

"OOoohh!" Kiera let out a long moan as Cassandra's tongue swiped back and forth over Kiera's nub of pleasure.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers
12