Rumors Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,939 Followers

I held her tight, as we breathed fast, seemingly as one being. "Not sure fucking you forever will do much for our GPAs," I joked. "Will you settle for every night?"

No answer. This time it was Marissa who had faded to sleep. I managed to pull my covers over us, and held her close as I let sleep wrap us together.

~~~~~

I awoke to the feeling of the mattress shifting and the absence of Marissa in my arms. I opened my eyes to see Mom sitting on the bed's edge, holding two coffee mugs. She took a sip from one, as she extended the other to me. I sat up, took the mug and said, "Thanks. Where's Riss?"

"Taking a shower," Mom said. "Annie's still asleep. I kinda wore her out last night. She dared me to make her cum twenty times. She passed out at 17."

I asked, "Was it all about Annie, or did you get to cum, too?"

Mom answered, "We had already gotten to five apiece before the dare even started, between 69 and scissoring against each other. But once she made the dare for another 15, I got out a couple of vibrators and went to town on her. Until she passed out. Then I used them on myself for a few more."

"I wish I could have watched," I said.

"Maybe you can do the same thing to her this week," Mom said. "While I give Marissa the same treatment."

"What treatment?" Marissa asked, walking into the room with one towel wrapped around her, another drying her hair, as she set another coffee mug on my nightstand after taking a sip, sitting beside me, facing Mom.

Marissa's eyes widened as Mom described Annie's night.

"I can't wait, Mom," Marissa said.

My eyes must have reacted to hearing Marissa call her that, because Mom asked, "Does it bother you, that I kinda adopted another daughter?"

I answered, "Not bothered, just adjusting to hearing her call you that. After all, if Marissa and I get married, she'd become your daughter-in-law and calling you 'Mom' wouldn't even be questioned by anyone. Is this a subtle way of nudging me in that direction?" Somehow, mentioning the possibility of marriage to Mom felt safer than bringing the subject up to Marissa had the night before.

Mom thought briefly before replying, "Not consciously, I don't think. It just felt weird having her call me Shelby. It felt like the right thing to do, since I'm beginning to love Marissa like I love Annie, as both family and lover, to let her have the same status as Annie. Even though we've done nothing more than kiss and play with each other's tits a little."

I looked over at the clock, which read 9 o'clock. "T-minus 30 hours," I said.

"Until we're at the Tahoe house?" Mom asked. I nodded.

Marissa said, "What should I pack, by the way? It's not winter there any more, so I assume I should leave my skis at home, but what else should I expect?"

Mom answered, "What you'd wear around here in the winter or early spring. Forecasts are for highs in the 50s the first few days, warming after that, so we might get to shorts and tshirts some afternoons, but back into long sleeves and pants by nighttime. Pack sweaters and a jacket if we're going to be outside for very long at night."

"Swimming?" Marissa asked.


Mom said, "The lake is going to still be a bit chilly for very much swimming, if any, but you might pack a swimsuit for tanning on the deck. Although, with the elevation, sunscreen is even more important. You can feel cool and still burn. A warm bathrobe might be a good idea for going between the house and the hot tub at night, especially if we're doing so without suits. Or just around the house, which can be cool in the morning, if no fire was started or it burned out. The main floor has heating coils under the floor, circulating hot water from a custom water heater in the half-basement, when sensors say it's cold enough. Still, while your feet will be warm, the air can feel chilly if you're naked. The upstairs bedrooms have space heaters as a backup, but we've never needed them in the summer, and I doubt anyone is sleeping up there this trip, anyway. We'll all be in the downstairs master. We just need to make sure one other bed looks mussed up."

Marissa asked, "Can we go gambling on the Nevada side?"

Mom answered, "There's a minimum age of 21, because the casinos serve alcohol. You have a few more years to wait. The only time I gambled there was during the first year of my marriage, before Tyler was born. In fact, Tyler was conceived during that trip, in a queen bed in one of the upstairs rooms that has the bunkbeds now, while his grandparents were still alive and occupying the master and another couple they had invited were in the other king. We didn't go back again before the divorce, then the two times I went up there afterwards were with the kids in John's place, so I couldn't take them into the casinos. Most of the activities for kids and young adults in the summer are outdoor activities, hiking, biking, boating, even zip lines."

~~~~~

Marissa's parents wanted her to spend some time with them before leaving for a week, so we only had a short dinner date, dropping her off at 8.

~~~~~