Run, Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
294 Followers

She folded her arms and looked down at me. I stood on my toes, having no idea what to expect. I had never been with a woman who threw me around like Nisha did. I was too scared to admit it, but she excited me.

"You'd better strip, boy," she said. "Unless you want me to sit here, staring at that body all night. Believe me, I'd be happy to."

There was nothing else to do. With my fingers, I explored one of my straps, fondling myself as I searched for a buckle. When I found it on the small of my back, I clicked it open, and the strap glided to the floor. My hands went back again for the other strap, leaving my chest bare for Nisha's hungry eyes.

As soon as the second strap was gone, I got to my pants, undoing the button while Nisha circled around behind me. I arched my back to give her a good view as I slowly peeled my pants down my legs. My ass felt cold air.

Hands clenched around my butt cheeks, and I let out a gasp. Her sweating, half-clothed body pressed against mine. "Too slow," she said. "On your hands and knees, boy."

I knelt and, with just little hesitation, I leaned forward and put my hands on the ground. I could hear leather brushing against skin as Nisha stripped off her clothes, and I felt little gusts of air as she threw her garments aside. I braced myself to feel pain.

Instead, she walked in front of me, and I gasped again. Her legs were as muscled as her arms, and her bronze shoulders transitioned easily down to her full breasts, with black nipples that pointed straight out.

But what drew my attention was the grey plastic cock that was strapped around her waist, easily as long as mine was. It was thinner, which I thanked the gods for, because I had a feeling I knew what she wanted to do with it. For some reason, there was a condom over it.

Nisha's thumb and index finger squeezed my chin, and she pulled me off my hands, into a kneeling position. She guided her cock up to my face. In the grip of her strong fingers, I could not have pulled away if I had wanted to.

"Suck it, bitch," she said. "If you soak it real good, I'll add lube before I ram your ass."

She pushed into my mouth. Her hard rubber cock shoved my tongue aside, stopping inches before she rammed the back of my throat. She pulled back, and the cock went into me again.

I felt a light slap on my cheek. "Suck on it!" she commanded. "Lick it. Get it wet, or I promise you, this is going to hurt."

I did not want to call her bluff. I closed my lips around the cock and salivated, getting my tongue all around the thing as it continued to violate my mouth. I breathed through my nose and sucked, closing my eyes with each pull. I knew I was doing a good job, because I could smell the tang of her arousal. Faintly, I hoped I could make her cum before she pegged me.

Her cock pulled away, freeing my mouth. I gasped, realizing suddenly that I was out of breath. A saliva string trailed from my lips to her cock, and I saw with relief that it was wet all over.

"I know that look," she said. "You love it. Now get down." Her hand pushed down on my head, and I collapsed onto my hands and knees again.

She walked around me. Her fingers got under my panties and pulled them down to my knees, leaving my balls hanging in the air in front of her. She put her heavy hands on my back, and I braced myself.

On her first thrust, I felt hardness rushing into me like a plough, and I screamed. Her cock kept ramming me, pushing me aside and spreading me. My back arched, sagging as she put her weight on me. The friction started to hurt, and I grunted. Nisha stopped thrusting. I looked back, confused, only for her to push her fingers in my mouth, fondling my tongue, gathering up the saliva beneath it. Her hand came away and wrapped around her cock, slathering it in fresh juice, and pushed back into me. My head snapped straight again.

"Oh yeah," said Nisha. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's good. Oh-"

Her hands beat on my back, and she thrust all the way into me, almost flattening me under her lustful force. I heard the unmistakable scream of an orgasm, and she pulled away.

My head lolled, and my shoulders heaved. Saliva dripped from my mouth as I recovered from what she had done to me.

"You're so fucking cute," said Nisha, pinching my ass. "I came just watching you squirm."

I fell on my side, feeling a bubble of pain from my ass. I tried to relax, but I could not. My cock was completely erect.

"You loved it," said Nisha. "You really are a slut. I could flip you on your back and ride you right now."

I curled up, partly to protect myself, and partly so that my muscles would not cramp when she used me again.

"Hm," she said. "On second thought, I've got a better idea. On your hands and knees, bitch."

I did as she asked, trying not to think about what she was going to do to me next.

Her hands flashed in front of my face, and I felt some metal thing wedged into my jaw, forcing it open. Straps went back around my neck, getting under my long hair, and fixed a collar onto my sensitive skin. Nisha pulled her shirt and pants back on, then stood in front of me. I looked up at her, baffled.

"Don't get up," she said. "Crawl after me. We're doing something special."

She tugged on my leash, walking towards the door, and I hobbled on all fours after her, my hands and knees aching on the cold metal floor. A few seconds into the hall, my cock felt less painfully stiff, and my legs moved with a little more freedom.

"Hah!" said a woman behind me. "Hey, Kristen, look! Nisha's got the boy on all fours!"

More footsteps shuffled up behind me. I looked back, seeing three leering women, and I blushed. Under all those female eyes, my cock stiffened again.

Nisha knocked on a door just a few dozen feet away from hers, and I looked up. The door opened, and a slight blonde woman appeared.

"Nisha?" she said, her face falling. "What the hell are you doing here?"

I recognized that voice. This was Jamie, the woman who had argued with Nisha over who would be allowed to take me. She looked down at me and said, "What, is this a taunt?"

Nisha handed my leash to her. "It's an olive branch," she said. "I don't want us to hate each other."

Jamie gaped at her.

"I'm serious," said Nisha. "You can have him any way you want him. And I didn't use his cock, either. It's fresh for you."

"Nisha, I didn't... this is..."

"Yes?"

Jamie's mouth still hung open. She sidled up to Nisha, eyes full of some unreadable fear. Her hand reached out and rested carefully on the black woman's shoulder. "Nisha," she said huskily. "This is so nice. But I don't want the boy. What I want is... is you."

She went gently in for a kiss. Slowly, as if she had seen it coming, Nisha brought up her hand grabbed the back of Jamie's blond head, pushing their mouths together. Her other hand curled around Jamie's thin waist.

I watched, unsure what to make of it. I looked back at the three peepers and saw that they were just as surprised as I was.

"Come on," said Jamie, as soon as Nisha released her. "Let's get inside."

Nisha pulled Jamie in, and Jamie yanked me along. The door wheezed shut behind us.

"Now you've got some explaining to do," said Nisha, putting her hands on her hips. "You stole my turns with Ben and then you flipped me off. Is that your way of courting someone?"

"You always came back," said Jamie, leaning forward eagerly. "Every time I took something from you, you got payback. You didn't just go crying to the boss. You did something by yourself. You're a woman of action! And now you're a lieutenant..." her voice cut off as a little moan escaped her. "Oh god, I just can't resist how strong you are."

Nisha smirked. "Well, you've got to stop doing that. You're pissing me off." She reached forward and grabbed Jamie. She pulled the white woman close, until their heads leaned together, noses less than in inch apart. "Besides," she whispered. "You don't have to. Just say the word, and I'll push as hard as you want."

Jamie giggled. "O-okay. Where do you want to start?"

Nisha put a hand on Jamie's shoulder and forced her down. "Why don't you lick my pussy for being such a bad girl?"

Jamie gasped, but she wasn't scared.

Nisha did away with her belt and slid her pants down. Jamie's head pressed between her legs. Instantly, Nisha moaned. Her head tilted back, her black hair falling back to reveal more of her sharp jaw line. I watched in awe as, in seconds, Nisha started panting, tottering and almost falling onto Jamie, then she erupted with a squeal, squirting onto Jamie in one long release. Jamie's face pulled back, and she smiled up at Nisha, cum glistening across the bridge of her nose.

"You like it?" said Nisha.

"Oh, yes," said Jamie.

"Then here's something else." Nisha bent over me, grabbed me by the collar and effortlessly flipped me onto my back. She straddled my stomach, her simmering wetness squelching against my core muscles. She undid my gag with a single flick of her finger, then beckoned to Jamie, saying, "ever been pleasured by two mouths before?"

I watched as Jamie stood over me. She hesitated, then finally squatted. Heat and musk descended on my lips, and I extended my tongue. I heard the two women kissing, and I could feel fresh droplets of juice issuing from Nisha, dripping onto my skin. Jamie moistened as well, coating my tongue in sweetness.

With Nisha kissing her silly, Jamie was bound not to last long. I sent my tongue straight for her clitoris, tracing its base, then licking across it, brushing the length of my tongue over the tip. She responded with more moisture, she kissed Nisha harder, and Nisha grew hotter and slicker against my stomach. Finally, Jamie cracked, erupting hot, slick juices all over my mouth.

The two panted for a few seconds, then Nisha stood up, leaving a spot of heat on my middle. Jamie came after her, and I watched from below as they hugged. They whispered something that I could not hear.

"No, I'm done for the night," said Nisha. "I'm turning in. And I'm sleeping in this bed. You'll have to figure something out."

Jamie giggled. "Ooh, you're ruthless. Leave some room for me."

Nisha sat down in Jamie's bed as though she owned it, and Jamie piled in after her. The two shuffled around each other, making no effort to keep their hands to themselves. With the flick of a switch, the light in the ceiling went out, leaving only a fluorescent nightlight beside the floor of the bed. A moment later, that light went out as well.

By now, I judged it was safe to get up. I found some discarded clothes, which smelled of femininity, and bunched them under my back and my neck as a pillow. After some time, I was asleep too.

Much too soon, the light clicked on. I sat up, a hand shielding my eyes from the sudden, cruel light.

"Nisha," said Jamie, "we didn't make the boy cum last night, did we?"

"Huh. Looks like he's still waiting."

I blinked heavily and looked down. I must have been dreaming about what had happened to me the previous day, because my cock was erect. Nisha kicked it, and I flinched, but it did not hurt much; she had only hit the shaft. It wagged lewdly in the air.

"Do you want to ride him?" asked Jamie.

"Yeah, but see the clock? It's breakfast time. We need him in the kitchen."

"Let's get his clothes."

"Why bother?" Nisha grabbed my collar, which I had forgotten I was wearing, and pulled me up to my feet. I felt a smack on my ass, swift and stinging. "Get going, bitch," she said. "I'm hungry. If there's nothing to eat by breakfast time, I'm eating you instead, got it?"

I left without a word.

As soon as I was in the hall, it occurred to me what I had just been thrust into. If any of the crewwomen saw me naked, there was a good chance they would see it as an open invitation and ride me on the spot.

As much as I disliked him, Ben was my best hope. I gathered my leash into my hands and bounded into the kitchen.

Ben did not look surprised to see me naked. He turned on me and grew a slow smile. "Well, hello there," he said. "You're a sight for sore eyes, aren't you?"

"Do you have any clothes?" I asked. "Please, I'm not safe naked."

He smirked and pulled a white bundle out of a cupboard. "This is all we have."

He threw it to me. I unfurled it, and my fears were confirmed. It was an apron, which would only cover my front from my neck to my knees, and it read, 'kiss the cook.'

"Well," said Ben, stepping up close, "what are you waiting for?"

Biting down on the urge to elbow him away, I slipped on the apron and asked, "What is for breakfast?"

Finally, he stopped hovering over me. He stepped back to the table, sat down and said, "We're making Quesadillas. It's very simple. Just grab yourself some tortillas from the pantry, fry 'em up on the nonstick pan- on butter, of course- and add the chicken and grated cheese, cheese first. I've got those in the fridge, prepped and ready to use. Once it's been a couple minutes on the burner, fold it over and start flipping."

I went to the pantry and searched for the tortillas, trying to keep all of his instructions in my head. "And you?" I asked.

He sat back and smiled. "I'll watch, thank you."

There was nothing to do but get started. As I worked on the quesadillas, adding to a growing stack on one side of the stove bank, I knew that Ben was watching me. He could see my balls even from behind, and my cock swung with every step I took.

Inevitably, he got up. I braced myself as he stepped up to me and ran his fingers around my neck, grabbing my collar, then my leash.

"Please," I said, "please don't do this."

"Aw, but you're asking for it, coming in here with this big boy..." he pinched my cock. "...front and center. You look about ready to blow, too. Why, I'll bet you only came once last night."

He brought my leash down and wound the cool leather around the base of my cock, pulling the strap tight and trapping me with an erection. He pulled up the apron, and we both saw my cock swollen and straight.

"Nice," he breathed. "Real nice..."

"Stop!"

We both turned and saw the woman in the crush cap standing in the doorway. She was the one who had taken me prisoner at the start of this mess.

"Callie!" said Ben. "I... uh..."

"Is it your turn to fuck the new boy, Ben?" said the woman- Callie, apparently.

"No, boss," said Ben.

With one self-assured leap, Callie reached Ben, and he let me go instantly. He closed his mouth and froze, putting up no resistance as Callie's hands slipped under his shirt, then came away with it, revealing a broad chest at least twice as heavy as mine. "You know the punishment for going out of turn, don't you?" she said.

"Yeah," he said meekly.

"Well then come quietly and let's get started. Unless you want to be strung up and spanked first."

She grabbed the front of his belt and pulled him along by his crotch. I could not help but smirk as I watched them leave.

Three more quesadillas passed in peace. Without Ben breathing down my neck, I allowed myself to think that I might come to enjoy it here. For good or ill, this would certainly be more exciting than being a husband to Arianas.

Then something came in over the speakers.

"Attention!" said a male voice.

My jaw dropped. That was my big brother.

"Attention, bandits! We know where you are. And we know that you have a man named Victor Senitiki. He has a tracking implant. If you release him safely, we will not pursue you. Otherwise, we will hunt you down, and we will kill you, with or without the authorities. It's not wise to hurt a member of the Senitiki clan. Victor, if you can hear this, hang on. We're coming to save you."

I stood completely still. Everyone else on the ship was probably doing the same. I had had no idea that there was a tracking device in me. It must have been implanted when I was a baby.

I forced myself to think. My brother had meant what he had said. He loved me enough to come and save me- my whole family did, bless them. And they had enough weapons that they could probably put up a fight against whole ship's worth of bandits.

I did not know which side would win if it came to that, but it did not matter: killing was unacceptable. I needed to escape now, or there would be a fight, and the blood would be on my hands.

The quesadilla was burning. I flipped it, hoping that the women wouldn't punish me for a little charring, and started thinking about how I would escape. I knew my electronics well enough that I could make tools out of the appliances around here. All I needed was time and space. Then I would have to explore the ship. So far, I had only worked in the kitchen and in bed.

The door opened. I jumped. "The..." I said. "The tacos are ready."

"Tacos?" said Caille.

"I mean Quesadillas."

Callie stepped up behind me and patted my ass. "Good job, boy. Now serve us, would you?"

"Yeah!" said someone lewdly, "serve us! Ha!"

I did my best to ignore her as I brought over the quesadillas. I sweated with fear, worrying that my thoughts of escape would jump out of my head and paint themselves on my forehead.

At last, the women were around the table, eating. I slunk into the corner with a quesadilla of my own, imitating what I had seen Ben do. As I ate, I schemed. I could either explore the ship and risk being caught, or make my escape blind. Without knowing the layout of the ship, I would need a weapon- nonlethal, of course.

When breakfast wound down, the women left, not having spoken a word about the message we received. I chose to assume that they had heard it anyway. When they were gone, I took a deep breath. "It's time," I told myself.

I looked inside the convection oven and saw that it was held together by cheap hand-screws. "Jackpot," I said aloud. Reaching in, I pulled away a panel to reveal a tangle of wiring. After I unplugged the machine, I ripped out a fistful of wires and tried to fit them into my pockets, forgetting that I was naked. I set them in the bottom of the oven, then moved onto the pantry.

Cups lined the pantry, but all of them were simple plastic cylinders, useless to me. I checked in the cupboards surrounding the refrigerator and pulled out a thermos. I looked in, full of hope, and found what I had been looking for: rubber. I peeled it out and hid it in the oven.

Now came the difficult part. I slid the microwave out from its rails on the wall and looked on the back, where I unclipped a panel and found a circuit board beneath. It was one of the new, simpler boards, where all of the logic could be controlled by hand.

I did not bother to put the microwave back in its place. I reached into the oven, wrapped the torn-out wires around the contacts of the circuit board, then slipped it all between the two layers of rubber. Now I had a working stun weapon.

The next step was to conceal it. I had no pockets, but the waist string in my apron would be all I needed. I removed it, wrapped the string around the stunner twice, pulled it taught and tied it behind my back. Now my hands were free, and women would not spot the stunner unless they looked at me from behind.

I frowned, realizing that they would be doing that a lot. But by now, I was out of tricks. There was nothing to do but roll the dice. I left the room.

The hallway extended in two directions. One of them ended in a big door that looked like a vault, and the other turned out of sight. I headed that way, bare feet padding on the soft metal every few seconds. At the end, I looked to the left and right, seeing no one, then picked a direction and trotted for the end.

On the way there, I heard an unmistakable moaning and slapping noise. Against my better judgment, I stepped up to the room where it came from and peeked in.

A plastic frame leaned against the far wall, with Ben strapped to it. A female straddled him, hanging on by his muscular arms, bucking so hard that the frame rattled against the wall. Ben's face was strained and red, and there were clamps on his nipples, swinging in time with the woman riding him. A group of other women- maybe the whole crew- waited in line. Some of them watched and masturbated softly.

PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
294 Followers