Run Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it wasn't until Alex took her home that she felt secure in her feelings. He came inside to see Miss Twiggy, but as he was saying goodbye, Alex told her how he felt.

"I didn't have the opportunity to tell you how I feel about you tonight after you told me that you...love me. I wanted to say it back to you right then so much it hurt."

Lisa smiled and slid her arms around him and said, "It's okay. You don't have to say it."

"Oh, yes I do," Alex told her. "Because if I don't say it, I'm going to go out of my mind."

He looked into her eyes and said, "Lisa, I love you. I love you so much, and have since...."

She stopped his words again by kissing him, and after the short kiss ended, she asked if he could possibly stay a little longer.

"I think I could do that," he told her, knowing full well what she meant.

"But you have to promise me you won't make a face when you see me...."

"Why would I make a face?"

"Have you ever seen a 40-year old woman's body before?"

"You're only 39," Alex teased.

She smiled then laughed before saying, "You better not laugh when you look at me!"

Lisa was so worried about that that she turned off the bedroom light before getting undressed. She was getting ready to slide into bed when Alex reached over and turned on the lamp on the nightstand.

"What are you doing?" she shrieked, causing Twiggy to bark.

Lisa pulled the bedspread up to cover her, but Alex sat up then smiled at her.

"I love you, and you're beautiful," he told her as he reached for the bedspread.

All she could do was trust him, so she let go and prayed he wouldn't react.

"So?" she asked as he looked at her.

"You're even more beautiful than I'd imagined."

"You're not just saying that?" she asked, a look of concern in her eyes that was so deep that it moved Alex deeply.

He looked down at the bed just below his waist, and Lisa noticed a very large bulge.

"Oh. I...I guess it must be true," she said as he slowly pulled the bedspread back.

Alex laughed when he saw her eyes get big once nothing but his body was left uncovered.

"You...that...that's...HUGE!" she said as he then took her hand and pulled her in alongside him.

He chuckled softly then laid back and pulled her down with him. She laid her head in the crook of his neck then ran her hand over his bare chest then down his stomach until she found what she wanted.

"You better go very slow, because it's been well over three years, and I...I've never had anything that...that big inside of me before," she warned as she held him then gently stroked his length.

"I will. I promise."

Alex kept his promise—at first. But once she...adapted...to this man who was much bigger than anyone she'd ever been with...she begged him not to go quite so slowly as years of pent-up passion boiled over in her bed with the younger man she loved.

She came three times, and one of them was due to his sheer size alone, something she'd never experienced before.

"You are a very talented lover," she told him afterward as he held her.

"Um...you're the amazing one," Alex informed her.

"You're just saying that because you love me," a very happy and satisfied Lisa said.

"I do love you, but you're quite...talented...yourself."

"I'm just so out of practice."

"I didn't notice, but if that concerns you, we can change that, you know."

"Yeah?" Lisa teased with a smile. "Are you sure you're...up...for that?"

Alex lifted the covers, and when she peeked in, she gasped.

"Oh, my...."

She looked at him then said, "You are up for that. WAY up!"

When he rolled her over and got on top she laughed and pulled him close and told him how much she loved him as she reached for him then told him how much she loved...him.

"And trust me, that's a lot to love!" she said as he took her as deeply as he could.

******

Spring came early to Fargo that year. And it was during Spring break that Alex McDonald moved out of his father's home. He was already spending most evenings and weekends with Lisa Blackman and the dog they loved.

Twiggy had put on nearly seven pounds and looked like the happy dog she was. Her ribs could be felt but no longer seen and her coat looked shiny and smooth. She was every bit a member of the family and was allowed on anything but the bed. But that was fine with her because she was just a few feet away from the two people who loved her the most, and she loved them just as much.

When Alex graduated from NDSU's veterinary college the first week of June, Lisa was there along with his father and her brother, Ed, who'd become very good friends with Alex. Doctor Collins was there, too, and when she saw Alex after receiving his diploma, he saw her cry for the first time.

"I am so proud of you!" his mentor said before smiling and adding, "partner!"

Lisa bought a beautiful new dress for the occasion, and Michael took her and Alex to the nicest restaurant in town to celebrate. Ed was invited to join them, but he bowed out leaving the three of them to spend some time together after the big event.

Mike was slightly less cynical about women these days, because Lisa had made a huge impression on him. In fact, she'd had such a positive effect on him, that he'd signed up for a dating site that catered to people over 50 and had his first date in nearly a decade lined up for the following weekend.

When they ordered dessert, Lisa told her handsome veterinarian boyfriend how proud she was of him—again—and he told her how much he loved her.

"In fact, I love you so much that I'd like to ask you something."

Lisa had been smiling, but when Mike fished something out of his jacket pocket, she stopped. When Alex took it and got down on one knee she gasped and Mike started smiling.

Even the hardened man who'd had his heart broken couldn't help but believe in love again as his son told this gorgeous, older woman how much she meant to him before asking her to spend the rest of her life with him.

When she said 'yes', he had to turn away and pretend there was something in his eye while reaching for the linen napkin in his lap then swiped it across his eyes so quickly that neither Lisa nor Alex noticed.

Without missing a beat, Mike got up and hugged his son's fiancé then turned to his boy. Alex expected a handshake and stuck his out, but his father surprised him when he batted the hand away and embraced his son for the first time since he was maybe six years old.

"I'm really happy for you, Alex."

Lisa couldn't believe this was happening, and with all of the another commotion going on, she began tearing up herself. As if that wasn't enough, she noticed that the man she loved was also watery-eyed then heard his father tell him, "I'm so proud of you, son."

When that happened tears began falling down her face, and Lisa stood up then joined in and made it a group hug.

After they sat back down, Alex turned to his dad and said, "Well, it's your turn now, Dad."

He was expecting a sarcastic reply but instead he got something entirely unexpected.

Michael McDonald looked at his future daughter-in-law and said, "This beautiful lady has restored my faith in women."

Lisa still hadn't stopped crying, and it got worse when Mike said, "And with any luck and a little time, maybe I'll be asking you to hold a ring for me one of these days."

"It'd be my honor, Dad," his son told him.

"I'd love to be a part of it, too, Mike," Lisa told him, her eyes a mess but her face still as beautiful as ever.

Mike smiled then said, "You will be. I promise. Bu let's just hope I don't have to, um, run over a dog to find her!"

He knew how much Twiggy meant to them both and that she was the reason they were together. He also knew how and why they'd met, and neither of them took the slightest offense at what he said.

"It's not the best way to meet your future wife, but it worked for us," Alex said as he took Lisa's hand.

Lisa managed to stop crying then said to Alex, "The day Twiggy got run over was both the worst and the best day of my life, because had that not happened, I'd never have met the most amazing man I've ever known."

She then turned to Mike and said, "Or his wonderful father."

This time both of them saw the older man tear up, but to this day he denies that he did. But he did find love again, and the day he proposed, Alex and Lisa McDonald were both there to share the experience with him.

So, too, was the little one-year granddaughter that had him and her father wrapped around her tiny little finger.