Run-run-run Runaway

Story Info
When divorce just isn't good enough.
7.2k words
4.2
102.2k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skippy47
Skippy47
1,832 Followers

Cal Turner here. Not much in my background worth mentioning. Average man with average desires: loving wife, good job, and kids. My beautiful wife, Helen, had similar interests, or so I thought. My story is about when I found out my wife and I did not share as many interests as I thought.

It started one dark and stormy night - not really. I've just always wanted to write that in a story. As I was saying, it started one night when I came home from work.

My wife Helen was sitting on the living room couch watching TV. She turned it off as I came in. I sniffed and did not smell anything from the kitchen. "What's up? You want to go out tonight? Please tell me you didn't ask Kelsie. I can't take another McCrap meal."

"Kelsie is over at your mother's. I wanted to talk to you without being disturbed." She had a sexy lilt to her voice, so I assumed I was about to get lucky. Helen continued. "I know I'm not supposed to talk about the roleplaying game, but I just want you to know how much I enjoy it. I want for us to move what we do on Wednesdays into our bedroom on a regular basis. What do you say, cowboy?" She lifted her skirt to show her vagina in all its shaved, naked glory.

I didn't know what to say other than, "What roleplaying game?"

"Oh, I know you want to pretend to keep things secret to enhance the excitement, but you've spoiled me. I want more than once a week for our special loving. I do have one question I'm dying to ask, 'How do you make your penis seem bigger during our times together? Is it just the excitement?'"

I was getting a feeling of severe dread. "Helen, I don't know anything about any roleplaying game on Wednesdays and certainly don't know a way to make my penis larger. Please tell me what the heck you're talking about."

Helen began to look shocked also. "You know, our Wednesdays at the Marquis Inn and Suites. Does that ring a bell?" I shook my head. "Oh, my God. You emailed me about six weeks ago saying that you figured a way to spice up our sex life. You told me to go the Room 301 at the Marquis Inn. I was to take off my clothes, put on the mask lying on the nightstand, and lay naked on the bed. I was not move even when you came in and tied me to the bed. After you made love to me, you would untie me and leave. I was not to take off my mask until you had left. We were supposed to pretend we were having an affair and keeping the secret from each other's spouse. It was supposed to make sex much more enjoyable for us. You said absolutely no talking about it was allowed during the week. I couldn't believe how much a difference roleplaying made. It has been wonderful. We have been having sex in several different ways than we ever have before. Like I said, your penis felt larger than normal. I figured it had to do with the special thrill we were generating from imagining another lover. Oh, Cal, please tell me that it was you." Tears were coming to her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Helen. I've never been to the Marquis with you or anyone else."

"You mean, I've had sex SIX times with someone other than my husband?" She ran to the bathroom and threw up. After she cleaned up, she came back into the living room where I still sat in complete shock.

"Cal, you've got to forgive me. I honestly thought it was you. I have been so happy. Now, I feel like an idiot. Someone has tricked me. Shit, that's why he never talked to me in the room. He wanted me to keep thinking it was you. Oh, Cal, please tell me you forgive me." Full blown sobbing was going on.

I stammered in response, "I don't know what to say. It just seems so bizarre. How could anyone have done that to us and why? How could you have been with him six times and not noticed it was not me?"

"I thought it WAS you. You were doing things differently, but that was part of the whole reason for the roleplaying: to do something different, sexier, kinkier than before. I thought he was just a sexier side of you."

"Well, maybe you need to find out who this guy who is so much better than me in bed so you can be his wife." I was getting angry.

"Don't use that attitude with me buster. I want to find the guy all right. I want to cut off his balls for raping me. Do you understand that in effect he raped me?"

I calmed down. "I'm sorry, Helen. I was not looking at it enough from your viewpoint. Let's try to look at this logically if we can. Who would want to do something this mean to us? It would need to be someone who really hates me, you or us both. Or, it could be someone who has been secretly in love with you and figured out a way to get to have sex with you without having to convince you to cheat on your husband."

Helen shivered all over. "It gives me the creeps to think there might be someone out there who spends every night thinking about having sex with me."

"You mean, other than me, of course." My attempt to lighten the mood was a big disaster.

"Asshole, you didn't get raped. I did!"

"Sorry, okay where did the email come from?"

"I wish I had saved them now. You, I mean whoever sent them, said to delete the message. They were sent from your office email."

"That means it has to be someone who has access to my computer. I tend to leave it on when I only leave my desk for a short time. Trouble is, that gives us dozens of possibilities. Does he keep emailing you?"

"Yes. He usually confirms our session before every time, hinting at what I could look forward to. He said he wanted the anticipation to get my juices flowing beforehand. I had to delete that email and I was not allowed to email him back. Now, I see why."

"Did it? Get your juices flowing."

"Yes, but remember I thought it was you I would be having sex with. Damn it, Cal. I was not enjoying sex with another man in my mind. I was enjoying sex with you."

"Has he emailed about this coming Wednesday?"

"No, not yet. I intend to give him a piece of my mind."

"I thought you were not to email him back?"

"He gave me a phone number to leave a messagel if I ever had to cancel. I had to leave a message on it once."

"Okay. Don't do anything yet. Let me know when he emails again."

There was no sex in the Turner household that night or for the next several nights to come. I was hesitant of dipping my wick where someone else had just been. Helen said she was afraid she would start imagining the sex she had with the other guy which would cause her to feel she was cheating on me, thereby ruining the moment. We both agreed we needed to get tests for STDs.

On Monday, Helen got an email from the mystery lover. She showed me the text when I got home from work. He confirmed that this Wednesday was good for him. His tease was that he was going to persuade her to finally give up her ass. Helen confided to me that she had considering having anal sex as part of trying new activities in the roleplaying. Up until recently, she had considered anal sex a step too far. I told her to call him and leave a message that he just might get what he wants. I wanted to make sure he would show.

On Tuesday afternoon, I went to the Marquis and talked to the desk clerk. I confirmed he would be on duty the next day. He was. I asked him what it would take to get entry into the room my wife would be coming to tomorrow. He was not surprised since it had been obvious to him that the woman and man who used the same room every week were not married. His response was, '$200.' I agreed.

Wednesday came and we were ready to catch the man. Helen went in the room and did as usual. Several minutes later, I saw the man enter the room. It was Richie Hammond, the pussy hound of our office. He hit on every woman in the office, married or not. Of course, he was married with two kids. Betraying his family was obviously not considered an obstacle to him. He had looked at the picture of my wife on my desk and mentioned several times about how lucky I was that I had such a sexy wife. I always wanted to spray Lysol after every time he came by my office.

I went to the desk clerk to get my copy of the room key. He wouldn't let me have it. "Man, I'm scared I will lose my job. The boss jumped all the desk clerks about letting anyone in except the person who paid. 'Afternoon delights' is a big part of our business. Sorry, man."

I was fuming. I was thinking about what might be going on in the room. Helen was supposed to act the same thing she normally did, and I would break in before much could happen. I became frantic. Finally, I threatened, "If you don't give me a key, I will kick the door in and call the police. Do you think your boss wants to deal with that?" I had the key, but it was several minutes after I was supposed to have entered the room.

When I came in, Richie was behind her pushing his dick in and out of her anal cavity. He stopped. Helen couldn't see me yet and begged him to continue as she was on the verge of a climax. Richie kept going. I grabbed him by his hair and pulled him off. Helen seemed disappointed until I untied her and took her mask off. Then she started crying. I told her to get dressed.

Richie sat in one of the chairs. Surprisingly, he looked totally relaxed sitting there with his rapidly deflating penis. "Well, at least I got to tap that fine ass of hers before you did." I went towards him with fire in my eyes. He just pointed to the corner. There was a camera on a tripod set up.

"Cal, you don't want to harm me. I have videotapes of every session your wife and I have had. Do you really want me to release those? I think I can get a pretty good amount for them from some of the porn sites. Of course, I can send them for free to your friends and family. Or we can just keep things going as they are. I get her once a week and you get her every other day."

"You son-of-a-bitch. You will give us the videos and you will never see my wife again!"

"Or what?"

"Or I will . . . I will . . ."

"Can't think of anything that won't humiliate you or brand your wife a slut, can you?"

"I'll kill you."

Richie was laughing now. "You would leave your wife and daughter without a husband and father and no means of support? Yeah, right. Well, I'm kind of tired of her now that I've had her ass. Tell you what I'll do. I'll not initiate contact with her ever again. Of course, if she wants to call me, then that's another matter." A wide, wide grin crossed his face.

Helen got her clothes on and we left. She was silent on the way home. She ran in the house and went upstairs and took a long, long shower. I waited downstairs. When she came downstairs, she suggested we talk after supper. It was time to pick up Kelsie now. Dinner was quiet except for Kelsie telling about her day. She went to bed at 8:00. We went to the kitchen table about 8:30 in order to make sure our daughter was asleep.

Helen asked, "What are we going to do now?"

"I'm not really sure. If there were some way to get the videos, that would solve a lot of our problems. I can't see any way other than burglary at this point, but who could we get to do that? If we go to the police, he will just say you consented. He has videos that will show you liked it. Even if he gets arrested, the videos would be released. We're screwed. Do you have any ideas?"

"No. I think we're over a barrel. We might as well try to put the whole thing in the rearview mirror and go on with our lives."

"Are you all right with that? No revenge?"

"I'm afraid anything we do will just make things worse. Let's drop it. If we never talk about it again, it will be too soon to me." She left and went to bed. As usual lately, I did not join her.

A couple of months had gone by. Helen was pleasant and completed all her normal household chores and childcare duties. We tended not to talk about anything around the house except as it related to Kelsie, appointments, or phone messages. Our sex life was on life support.

At the office, I tried to avoid Richie. Whenever he glimpsed at me, he had the smirk of a man who had cuckolded me. Just another twist in the knife in my back. God, how I wanted to wipe that smirk off with my fist. I never stopped trying to figure out how to get back at him. And I never stopped falling short of my goal.

In the middle of one of my revenge daydreams, I got a call. It was the desk clerk from the Marquis. "What do you want?"

"Hey, man. Don't get huffy with me. I got some info that might be of value to you. You interested?"

"I have no idea. What could you have that would interest me now?"

"How about your wife and that Richie fellow are back to their old tricks?"

I tried to sound emotionless as my gut was churning. "I find it hard to believe that. She hates him. And why would he want to go back to the Marquis when he got busted there?"

"I ain't at the Marquis anymore. I work at the Red Roof now over on Kingston Road. When I saw them, I asked the desk clerk I was replacing about them. He said they had been coming regularly for about a month. Every Wednesday at the same time. If you want proof, I can get it for, say $500?"

"Fuck you and my wife." I hung up.

I wanted to cry, but I was too angry. Richie had said he would continue if my wife called him. I remembered back to her comments about how much he had enjoyed having sex with him. We had never gone this long without sex before and Helen didn't appear to be feeling deprived. I guess that was because she wasn't. The only thing I could conclude to do was to leave. I took the things I normally took when I had a three-day business trip. I headed for the nearest motel that wasn't the Marquis or the Red Roof and had a bar.

I checked into the Holiday Inn Express and headed for the bar. I didn't drink much so I asked for the bartender to suggest something. He gave me a Long Island Tea. At first, it seemed too weak, but my opinion changed by round two. There was a hell of a delayed buzz. I was well on my way to drowning in my sorrows when I got a tap on my shoulder.

"Can I join you, Cal? I need to cry in my beer too."

I saw a tall woman with long, wavy coal-black hair. She was gorgeous. I answered, "Excuse me, do I know you?"

"Joan. Richie's wife, at least for the time being. We met at last year's Christmas party."

I looked again. "How could I have forgotten such a beautiful woman?" Did I just say that out loud?

Joan laughed. "Thank you. I believe you meant that as a compliment."

"How did you . . . Why did you . . ."

"Are you always so articulate? Let me explain. I found out today about Richie's latest escapade with your wife. I paid the desk clerk who called me $500 for proof. I've finally had enough. He's promised several times to stop whoring around, but I don't think he can help it. As far as running into you, just a coincidence. I wanted to get out of the house and clear my head. My mother has my two kids. When I saw you, I remembered you from the Christmas party. The expression on your face seemed to be matching what I was feeling so, I invited myself over. If you would rather be alone . . . "

"NO, no. Please join me. It's just that I'm so surprised. I think we probably have a lot in common to talk about. What are you drinking?"

"What do you have?"

"Long Island Tea."

"Damn, I love those. I lost my virginity to a Long Island Tea. Hell, order me one and make it a double."

We spent several hours talking and getting drunk. She was easy to talk with and had a great, ribald sense of humor. I was very attracted. Finally, she said, "Well, it's time for us to have a revenge fuck or go to bed by ourselves. What do you want to do?"

"As much as I would like to make love to you, I don't think I could perform well enough for it to be worthy of a woman as special as you."

"That is the nicest putdown I have ever had."

"Believe me, it was not meant to be a putdown and I REALLY hate to pass up the chance. IF we ever make love, I would want to be when I am at my best. Even then, I would worry that I was good enough for you."

"Damn it. I haven't even put out the trash and I think I am falling in love again. I should know better than to drink LITs."

I offered, "What if we have a late breakfast together tomorrow? I could call you or, if you get up . . . "

Joan countered, "I have a suggestion. What if we sleep together so we will know when the other is up?"

"You mean sleep together or SLEEP together?"

"Sleep only. Buuuuuut, I could be talked into exchanging a little 'affection.' I really don't want to sleep by myself tonight."

"Works for me. Your room or mine?"

"I got a suite. I'm using his credit card. He owes me."

I brought some of my stuff to her suite. After taking care of nighttime bathroom duties, we got into bed. Despite both being naked and the hugging and light kissing; we went to sleep in just a few minutes.

She woke up first and poked me in the ribs. "Wake up or I will be forced to use an alarm-suck on your morning wood."

Gosh, how I wanted to see her mouth on my dick. I just kept feeling it was too early to make decisions about committing adultery even though our spouses had already done so. A thought came to my mind, "I'll have to buy a gallon of Long Island Tea if we continue a relationship."

At breakfast at the Waffle House next door, we got serious. About our marriages, that is. We both wanted to be rid of our spouses and we both wanted revenge. The problem seemed to be how we could divorce them without losing as much or more than them in the process. Joan spoke, "I really don't want to go back to that house. It's in his name only anyway. I would be happy just to go off somewhere with the kids and forget about him."

"How could you afford to do that? Wouldn't he come after the kids or you?"

"My family has money. When I called them last night, they said they would put $100,000 in my private account to give me and the kids a start somewhere else and start the divorce process. Frankly, I would rather just take off and let him worry about the divorce."

"Aren't your kids in school? Wouldn't they miss their father?"

"No, I'm homeschooling and, no, he only agreed to have kids because it was a condition to marry me. I had my tubes tied after the second one. I doubt they would miss him very much. I'm sure he won't. He doesn't spend much time with them and always whines if he is ever asked to sit with them while I run out somewhere. I've known for quite a while, he probably just married me for my money. I don't care. I got two wonderful girls out of our marriage. My parents have not been in a rush to give me and my brother any money before they did, but they did help us with the deposit on our house and things like that. They don't particularly like Richie."

I related, "I hadn't really thought of just leaving. Like you, I don't particularly want to return to my house. Both of our names are on the mortgage though. Helen and Kelsie have never been especially close. Kelsie was an 'Ooops' child. I think Helen resented putting her career on hold for a few years. Kelsie has always been a 'Daddy's girl.' I think Helen loves her, but I don't think she would take extraordinary actions to get her back. She knows I will take good care of her. You know, the more I think about it, the more I like the idea of just leaving."

Joan questioned me, "If it seems the best option for both of us is to just leave our spouses rather than hassling with a divorce, the question is, 'Do we do it together?'" She looked into my eyes and it may have been wishful thinking on my part, I believed I could see love in her eyes.

"24 hours. Not quite 'love at first sight' but pretty damn close. It makes no sense, but 'Yes' I would go with you if I could bring my daughter. I can't believe I'm saying this. I have never done anything this impulsive AND this important at the same time. I do have one question, where would we go? Would we tell anyone where we were going?"

"That's two questions, but I'm not counting. We need to ask each other every question we can come up with. Here's my tentative plan: I have an Aunt Barbara who has a large cabin on Lake Champlain that she is not able to live in anymore because of problems related to her having MS. Last I heard, she was thinking of fixing it up for sale. If that is available, it would be ideal. Isolated with plenty of rooms for the kids and us. The setting is National Geographic Magazine picture worthy."

Skippy47
Skippy47
1,832 Followers
12