Runaway Consequences

Story Info
Ashlynn leads her Dominant big brother on a chase.
2.5k words
3.85
34.3k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashlynn glanced up at the clock on the wall, tapping her pen nervously against her thigh. When her last University course of the day had begun two hours ago, her plan had been fully formed. As the minutes ticked by, however, doubt had started to creep in.

Stop it. Today is the day you're going to outrun him. Today is the day you're going to get away.

Ashlynn ran her fingers through her long, silky blond hair and her skin prickled with goosebumps. It wasn't the act of playing with her hair that set her one edge. No, it was the knowledge that every time she did so, she could practically feel HIS dangerous, hungry blue eyes piercing her skin and following every single movement.

Dylan was somewhere in the rows behind her, but Ashlynn had refused to look his way when she entered the classroom. It was the cat and mouse game they played. Ashlynn knew her brother most likely already knew she was going to run for it. The minute class was dismissed, and she did not want to give any part of her plan away with her expression.

This was set to be the fourth time they had played this game now. Ashlynn shivered when she thought of how easily her brother had caught her when she tried to run away last time, and the consequences that had followed her attempt. Ashlynn winced thinking about the sound of leather slipping through the loops of her older brothers black suit pants.

She wished she could hate that sound, like a reasonable person. However, today's events would prove, no matter who won, that Ashlynn could never live without it.

"Miss Larsen, would you care to add your thoughts?" Dylan's voice pulled Ashlynn from her thoughts and dragged her back to reality.

Fuck, what was the question?

"Uh, I don't think I heard the question properly, Sir," Ashlynn responded when the black suit pants in question appeared in the corner of her eye. Ashlynn kept her eyes on her notebook, pretending to study something closely though there was nothing written on it.

Yes, her older brother was also one of her college professors. Dylan just happened to have a Doctorate in the field that Ashlynn was studying. Ashlynn resisted the urge to roll her eyes when Dylan made a "tsk" sound and walked towards the front of the classroom. Ashlynn watched Dylan round his desk and felt her stomach flip when she saw him adjusting the sleeves of his suit jacket.

Stripping off the tidy jacket and draping it over the back of her desk chair, Dylan rolled began the slow and torturous process of turning the sleeves of his dress shirt up to his elbows. Fuck, she knew she was in trouble. "I should have run faster..."

Ashlynn shook the thought away, but not in time to avoid meeting her big brothers' searing gaze. "The oldest known historical account of the Scythian's came from whom, Miss. Larsen?" To everyone in the classroom, Dylan must have sounded just like any other slightly annoyed teacher, but Ashlynn knew better. This particular question was on the next exam that Dylan had been making her study unendingly for.

"Herodotus, Sir." Ashlynn knew the answer by heart now, as anyone would if their tyrannical older brother refused to let them venture out of the house for parties or anything remotely related to campus culture.

Ashlynn had lived with Dylan since she was 18 and just starting college. Dylan lived so close to the campus that their parents and Dylan and seemingly everyone on the planet except Ashlynn had decided it would be an excellent idea for Ashlynn to stay with Dylan rather than on campus in a dorm. "It will help you focus," their mother had chirped. Her mother and father had no idea Dylan didn't seem to want Ashlynn living with him, although he had said otherwise in the beginning.

He was always tense, and stern. His words were clipped, and he controlled everything. "Put a sweater on, Ash. For God's sake!" Dylan would growl when she tried to leave the house in a tank top once, and all of her tight, little shorts that she preferred to wear had one by one begun to disappear. Now, a year later, the tension had only gotten thicker between them.

His fault.

Ashlynn thought to herself. If he had just let her go to the campus party last time, she wouldn't have run off and made him chase her all over the city. If he had just let her go to the beach with that guy who asked her out, then she wouldn't have disappeared that day either...and if he hadn't shown up when she was attempting to check out the local BDSM club, she wouldn't have run when she saw him...Ashlynn felt the goosebumps return that his stare always caused.

If she hadn't done all those things, he would never have made her bend over the side of her bed and pull her pants down. If she hadn't done that, Ashlynn would never have felt something hard, and throbbing against her left just before Dylan lifted his arm into the air and brought his belt down to sear across her ass.

Ashlynn rubbed her sweaty palms against her black leggings and tried to calm her racing heartbeat. The last time Dylan had beaten her was over a month ago, and Ashlynn felt her cheeks burn when she thought of the real reason...the only reason she would be running today. "No normal person wants their brother to do these things to them." Ashlynn didn't just want his belt; she wanted so much more than that. Dylan had made it clear what would happen last time she'd felt the sting of his belt on her ass and Ashlynn squeezed her thighs together when his words drift through her head.

"You think this is bad Ashlynn? You cry and cry every time I beat you and yet, you continue to be a naughty fucking girl," Ashlynn froze when Dylan pressed his body into her backside. The only thing separating his hard, throbbing length from her being Dylan's clothing.

"I am beginning to get the idea that you like it when your big brother beats you, Ashlynn," Dylan's voice was husky, and he ground his crotch into her ass once more before pulling away and taking a fistful of her long blond hair to pull her head back.

"One more chance, little sister. One more. Next time you make me chase you, I'm going to fucking letting loose on you. You want to play with bad boys and visit BDSM clubs? I'll show you what those things are for real if you run off again." Dylan spoke the threat into her ear, effectively putting the proverbial ball in Ashlynn's court before shoving her head away from him.

After that day, however, Dylan had returned to the grumpy attitude he had only adopted when she had moved in with him. Ashlynn lifted her eyes once more and met her brother's. He watched her like a lion would a lamb. Her hunter. He had the same golden blond hair as her, and the same blue eyes and pale skin, and yet there was something far more sinister about Dylan that Ashlynn had only recently come to put her finger on.

He was the boss between the two. The one in charge...and she was the one who wanted nothing more than to be made to fall to her knees at Dylan's feet.

Ashlynn's pulse raced, and Dylan's glacial blue eyes seemed to pierce through her and read every thought she was having. He leaned forward, setting his elbows on his desk and lacing his fingers, never taking his eyes off of Ashlynn as he said, "Class dismissed."

Ashlynn ran before the word "dismissed" had left Dylan's lips; the action concreting the ass whipping she'd get the minute he caught her, but also telling her brother loud and clear that she had made her decision about what he had implied weeks ago.

She weaved her way through the halls before they had a chance to fill with other students leaving different classes and burst out the back exit of the building. The last few times she had run from Dylan, Ashlynn had chosen the path of least resistance by going out the front doors and right into the parking lot.

Not this time.

Part of Ashlynn wanted the beating she knew was inevitably coming now, her heart fluttering when she thought of the stern and dominant eyes that had followed her out of the classroom. The other part of her was reminded of just what her older brother had promised her if she ever ran away again.

"I'll show you what those things are for real if you run off again."

Ashlynn pushed the thoughts from her head, focusing in on the road in front of her. Dylan was the one who drove her to and from school, so whenever she wanted to run, it was a literal run. Ashlynn sprinted, checking her watch every few seconds in hopes that her head start had turned into minutes.

The road was busy, but Ashlynn had made sure that she would look no different than any other girl out for a late afternoon run. She had been mapping the entire back route away from the college in her head for days and knew each turn by heart at this point.

A smirk crossed her face when she found the target she was looking for — the train tracks. Ashlynn cast a glance over her shoulder, but her brother's black Audi was nowhere to be seen. Ashlynn shoved the momentary disappointment away and turned sharply onto the train tracks. The train tracks were the only things in the city that lead straight into the woods, save for a park that did not go nearly deep enough for Ashlynn to disappear for a few hours into.

Ashlynn had picked the woods for a reason. Her brother had loved to hike and play chase in the woods when they had been younger, and the two had spent hours and hours there, only returning when their mother called them in for dinner. As Dylan grew older, however, he became more serious.

"Ashlynn, you're 15, and you want to go and play chase in the woods?"

Ashlynn felt her cheeks thinking of the very last time she had begged her brother to come and play with her. Deep down, even then, she had known that she should not have been hurt when Dylan said that, and at that point, she couldn't figure out why it bothered her so much that Dylan didn't want to chase her.

Ashlynn slowed her pace, breaking her sprint when she looked over her shoulder and realized she could no longer see the city behind her. She had had a strange feeling when she had realized weeks ago that the reason she had been so hurt when Dylan had decided she was too old to be chased was because Dylan would never hunt her through the woods again.

She'd never feel those predatory eyes on her as he closed in. Ashlynn had felt sick to her stomach when she had realized how badly she wanted to feel his firm grip on her arms once more.

Perhaps he'll get it now.

Ashlynn shook her head, knowing even as she had the thought that most likely what Dylan would plan to do when she seemed to disappear off the streets completely is wait her out at home. Ashlynn set her jaw firmly. She'd make him come and find her.

The train tracks were silent, save for the sound of her footsteps grinding against the ballast. Ashlynn's run slowed to a walk as her mind convinced her that everything was safe now, and her brother's stern eyes flashed through her mind once more.

It was impossible not to think Dylan was the sexiest man she had ever seen. Even when she was younger, Ashlynn could remember thinking her big brother was handsome. The problem came when she had moved in with him for college.

Dylan had changed since he had lived at home and not just towards her. He was in command of all that he did, and Ashlynn couldn't help but wonder if he had begun torturing her on purpose whenever he came into the kitchen in the morning with his usually tidy blond hair all over the place and pajama pants hanging low on his hips.

Just that morning, Ashlynn had watched Dylan pour tea for himself and had had to leave the kitchen quickly when he turned to her, shirtless and crossed his arms over his chest. Perhaps that was not the way she was supposed to respond to his stern gaze that seemed to be questioning everything Ashlynn did. Perhaps, Ashlynn was supposed to react to her big brother's gaze with contempt, instead of wondering just how she could please him to get a smile to cross his lips once more.

Maybe the thought of pleasing him shouldn't make your pussy soaked the way that it does.

Ashlynn wondered if he liked beating her with his belt every time she ran away the way she loved the pain from it.

The snap of a branch yanked her out of her thoughts, and her heart jumped into her throat. Ashlynn started running again, not bothering to look around to find out where the noise had come from before the adrenaline began to pump through her veins once more.

When Ashlynn had played a much more innocent version of this game with her brother when she was younger, Dylan had always stalked around the woods like a ghost. He would pop out of the shadow's when she least expected it every single time. Ashlynn expected nothing less of him this time either.

"That's if he actually followed. You're insane. He's your brother! There's no way he'd bother chasing his kid sister around the woods. You're making this into something it isn't." She pushed those thoughts aside.

Ashlynn felt her lungs begin to burn as she ran harder than she had intended to. The whole point of the run was to keep it slower and steadier so that it could take her farther; instead, one branch breaking had sent her whole plan crumbling. Her breathing was erratic now, something Ashlynn had intended to avoid.

Ashlynn continued like that for five more minutes, only stopping again when she had looked over her shoulder and checked to make sure that her intimidating big brother wasn't chasing behind her.

Setting her hands on her knees, she bent at the waist and pulled several long breaths in. Ashlynn did not hear the soft crunching of leaves just behind her to her left, or she may have started running once more. When the crunching of leaves turned to the rough sound of gravel beneath polished black shoes, Ashlynn was still focusing too much on getting her breathing under control to notice.

It was only when a strong hand fisted into her blond locks and yanked her into an awkward standing position that Ashlynn became aware of her surroundings again, and at that point, it was too little too late.