Runaway Sister

Story Info
Sister will only come home if Brother does as she wants.
12.6k words
4.29
65.9k
124
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,396 Followers

There seemed to be a number of times in my life when I woke up one morning and something had happened the night before that would affect me. I was jarred awake by my mom's tits as she was announcing in a panicked voice that I needed to immediately get out of bed because it was an emergency.

"Give me your phone." she said.

"What?" I said as the blurriness in my eyes prevented me from seeing that well.

"Where's your sister? Have you heard from her?"

"Amy? Uh ..."

"Give me your phone."

I fumbled to my desk pulled my jacket from the chair. I fished my phone out and gave it to my mom.

"Unlock it. Hurry!"

"What's happening?"

"Your sister ran away."

The sleepiness must have been causing me to continue to dream for a bit because I could not have just heard what I thought I had just heard. "What?"

"Amy's gone and she left a note saying she ran away. Phone. NOW."

I unlocked the phone and gave it to her. My mom tried to call my sister using my phone but my sister must have rejected the call and my mom growled in frustration. I then had to stand there and listen to my mom vent about Amy this and Amy that. She spoke in such a way as to suggest that she thought I was her or that all of this was somehow my fault. I'd never seen my mom like this. She was so pissed. Usually I felt totally free to voice any opinion I had but in that moment something was telling me to keep my mouth shut. I was not going to say what I was thinking. Amy was 18, this wouldn't be running away, it would be her moving out.

I ate breakfast on the run that day, just an energy bar and some cold coffee from a gas station convenience store on my way to school. I tried to call Amy but still she wasn't taking any calls. When I got to school I had a couple of minutes free in the classroom before the lecture started so I got my laptop out and went into the smartphone settings for my sister's phone. I was the administrator for our family's electronics after all. I pulled up the location data. My sister's phone was actually in my parents' house. She must have left it behind or she was still there but just hiding.

My first lecture went as usual. My whole morning at school seemed to be going as usual except I wasn't seeing my girlfriend Wendy around anywhere. When I did see her at lunch time she was acting funny and then asked me to meet her in her dorm room after classed that day.

"We're breaking your rule?" I asked.

"Don't jump to conclusions. Just come by and you'll understand."

"I would but actually, I think I can't."

"I think you can."

"There's something happening tonight at my house. It might be trouble so I better be there."

"You want to be there for trouble?"

"They need my support and I owe it to them."

Wendy was acting like she really wanted to say something else and was conflicted about it. "Ok. Another time."

"Thanks for understanding."

"But ..." she began.

"Yeah?"

"I ... I have a present for your mom. I should have brought it with me and given it to you here but it's kind of big and bulky so I didn't want to lug it around. If you could just pick it up on your way home I'll give it to you."

"Oh. Why didn't you say so before. Ok. I think my mom needs something like that. Something to distract her."

My afternoon classes went pretty normal except my dad called me because my mom had pestered him about Amy until he finally took a break at his office job to call me and asked me if I had any news.

"Her phone is still in the house so either she's still around or just didn't take it with her."

"Still in the house?"

"Yep."

"She's not going anywhere without her phone." my dad concluded. I just shrugged my shoulders. After saying goodbye we ended the call.

Once my classes were finished I actually needed to get something from the library before heading home. After I got my book I was about to go to my car and drive home but then I remembered that Wendy had a present for my mom. I was tempted to call and tell her that I'd just get it the next day because I needed to get home but she had said it was big and bulky so maybe she didn't want to have it in her room all night. I gave Wendy a call and let her know I was on my way.

"Great." she responded. "Thanks for the heads up."

I heard a laugh by someone else on her end before I ended the call and that had me puzzled. Why would Wendy call this giving her a heads up? What was this present? Did it need prep? Maybe Wendy had taken it out of the box and needed to restore it to store conditions.

"Hello." Wendy said when I called her from the girls dorm lobby.

"I'm here. Can you bring it out?" I said as I noticed that it sounded to me like Wendy was in traffic.

"Oh, it's kind of heavy. Can you come get it?"

"From your room?"

"Please!"

"Ok. Do I get to actually see the inside of your room?"

"Just this once."

I ended the call but something didn't feel right. Was I actually going to go down the girls dorm hallway and go to Wendy's room? I guessed I was but after two years of dating this would be the first time and Wendy had always been so secretive about her room and her things.

Ours was a very strange relationship. She was a Junior at the college now but when we were freshmen (or fresh persons as the feminists now insisted) it seemed from the first moment she was there she had sort of started stalking me. Maybe stalking is the wrong word since she was a beautiful girl with the body that more than matched. I got to see a lot of that body too because we did a lot of sports together like karate and cycling. That's not the strange part. The strange part was how she kept me at a distance but always wanted to be near me. I had noticed that she was just always around from the start of the fall semester and she just kept popping up in places I was going to be. It was also creepy at times how much she seemed to already know about me just based on what she claimed everyone told her about me.

To be honest, I don't think I ever actually asked her out or asked her to be my girlfriend. She just stepped into that role, though insisting that I had to keep my hands to myself. We didn't even kiss or anything but since she was allegedly my girlfriend it meant I couldn't go kissing anyone else. I have to admit, the thought of dumping her for a girl that would put out had crossed my mind many times. But then I'd think back to my previous girlfriends who so often clearly demonstrated that they didn't give a fuck about me even while saying they loved me. Wendy showed me unambiguously over and over again that she cared very much for me. Still, truth be told, she didn't act like a girlfriend but more like a best friend and I had been getting rather impatient waiting to get laid.

Anyway, so today I was going to get to see the inside of her room. I could just imagine that she had some creepy stalker shrine with my picture on it that she used to sacrifice small animals on in there. I mean, she had to have some reason for never letting me see it until now.

Knock, knock. I waited. There was no answer. I knocked again. Again I waited. Maybe she was trying to get the thing to the door. I waited some more. Hm ... I leaned in closer to the door to see if I could hear anything. This was ridiculous. I got out my phone and called her. Busy signal. Yeah, well the obligation was on her to open the door. I couldn't wait there all night. I had things to do.

I started to go down the hall back towards the lobby when my phone rang.

"Hello." I said with some annoyance in my voice.

"Sorry." Wendy said. "Can you come knock again?"

"Come out."

"I can't. Can you come knock again, please?"

"What is this? What's going on?"

"You'll understand when you get to my room. I promise."

"I've been to your room and you refuse to open the door."

"I was tied up. Just come. It's important."

"Important? I thought it was a ..."

"It's really, REALLY important."

GRRR. "Ok but if you don't answer I can't ..."

She actually hung up on me and I was left standing there looking at my phone. What the ...

I turned back to her room and went up to the door. I was going to pound on it but pulled that instinct back, centered myself, and then politely knocked a third time. I giggled to my self as I thought about it. "I am the one who knocks." I whispered for my own amusement. A smile came to my face as I contemplated asking my girlfriend to 'hold the door' when she invited me in.

I was still smiling when the door started to slowly crack open and I started to wonder if maybe this invitation to my girlfriend's room might not be so much a present for my mom but really a present for me and not really a present I could take with me but instead a certain something I'd been patiently waiting to do. Along with that thought I was conflicted about Wendy. I can say I had patiently waited for Wendy but only because of Wendy. I hadn't pressured Wendy at all because of Wendy. Now that the moment was here, was Wendy really the one I wanted? She never heard me bring up sex but she had to know I was looking forward to it happening. If she really was going to have sex with me, could I go through with it?

The door opened enough for me to enter but my girlfriend was hiding behind it and just opened the door to allow me to enter.

"So this is your secret lair." I said.

She didn't answer. I casually came in and looked around to find her room to be a very normal looking room.

"Where's the present?" I asked.

I heard the door close behind me and then turned around and ... it wasn't my girlfriend. It was my sister.

"Amy!"

"Shh. Shut up."

"What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Me? I'm supposed to be here."

"Living in a girl's dorm now. Come out or something?"

"You left a note saying you were running away."

"I did run away."

"To my girlfriend's dorm room?"

"It's just temporary until I can find my own place."

"Mom's worried sick about you."

"She'll get over it. Just don't tell her I'm here."

"You know I have to."

"No. You shut up about it. She doesn't need to know."

I think she already knew I wasn't going to accept that based her just saying it so I stood there with my hands on my hips and I gave her a look.

"I mean it. You tell her and I'll hurt you."

"Hurt me? You, hurt me? Ha."

She glared at me and then pouted. "Mom is such a bitch. She should have known I was going to do this."

"Amy, go home."

"And some lousy friend Wendy is, sending you here to come tattle on me."

"Amy! Go home."

"No. And you can't make me."

"Fine. But I have to tell them you're here."

"I'll be gone by then."

Right. Ok. I pulled out my phone and she rushed over to me to stop me.

"No. Don't tell."

"Amy, you can't take care of yourself on your own. Go home."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean? I ... I can take care of myself. I don't need them."

"You want to move out, I get it; but at least finish high school. You're going to ..."

"It's so dumb."

"You're going to need a job and you're not going to get a job ..."

"I can get whatever job I want."

"As what? A store check out girl?"

"What's wrong with that? You're such a ..."

"What's wrong with that is it's minimum wage and besides, a robot can do it four times faster than you so which one is the store going to hire? Huh? Wake up."

"I never said I wanted to be a store check out girl. You're the one who ..."

"Nobody ever WANTS to be a store check out girl but it just happens to them because they didn't finish high school."

"You ... You are ... You're such a fucking asshole."

"Me?"

"Yes. I can't believe you. You don't really want to say check out girl. You really mean stripper or prostitute but you're too much of a prude."

"Ok. Well, I didn't say it but now that you mention it ..."

"Screw you."

"Amy, you know that you have to go home. Come on. I don't know what you think you're doing but you know I'm right."

"It's not fair."

"I'm not going to get between you and mom's fight. Can't you just hold out until you graduate."

"I want to go to prom. I want to go with a DATE to prom. I'd like that date to be my boyfriend and if I want to have sex with my boyfriend at prom then dammit I should get to do what everyone else gets to do."

"Amy, you don't have a boyfriend, or do you?"

"I would if I didn't have mom and dad harping on me not to put out. I know that's why Mark broke up with me."

"If that's really why he broke up with you then maybe he's not the right one. Seriously. You know the trouble that John got into."

"I'm not him. I'm not going to be stupid about it. And you're a hypocrite for taking mom's side anyway."

"Hypocrite! Amy."

"You had sex with every slut around for at least ten miles."

"That's not true."

"Everyone says so."

"Who. Give me a name."

"Wendy. You know, your girlfriend."

That struck a blow but I didn't stagger. Whether Wendy in fact would have said something like that about me was not the issue that was really pressing at that moment. "Well, regardless, I don't care who said it. It's not true. In fact, Wendy and I, even after dating all this time do not have sex. Sure we want to but we're doing it right and we're not having sex. You can have a relationship without sex being involved."

"You don't even realize, do you? She's never going to have sex with you. She doesn't like you that way. She just wanted to keep you away from Jill."

"For two years? Come on, look who you're talking to."

"And she knows you want to break up with her. She's waiting for you to do it."

"I am not the issue right now. The issue is that you need to go home."

"I'm not going home."

"Then I need to tell mom."

"Mom's going to have to let me have a boyfriend and what I do with him is none of her business."

"Whatever is going on between you and mom is not my concern."

"So you don't care?"

"Mom is looking out for your best interest. You know what happened to John."

"I'm not John! It's not fair."

"Fair or not, go home and at least finish high school. Then you can go off to whatever college you want and do whatever you want with mom hundreds of miles away."

She stood there in front of me thinking for a moment. It was clear that she knew she had to give this up and go back home. Her body language was telling me that she was defeated and she knew it but she just didn't want to give in to the inevitable yet. Her pride wanted her to stall for just a little more time.

"Mom's going to have to let me have sex."

"That's not my concern."

"If she won't let me then I'll just do it behind her back."

"I would say maybe you better not but that's not my call."

"I knew it. You're going to rat on me if you hear anything."

"Hey, I'm not worried about what you do."

"Yes you are."

"No, I'm not. I'm really, REALLY, not. I care about you but ..."

"There's a 'but' to that."

"Why would I ever hear about what you do in private anyway? Unless you tell me. Come on. Go home. Mom's worried sick."

"Forget mom. Do you want me to come home?"

"I think it's the best decision you could make."

"But do you want me to come home, good decision or not."

"I guess so. Yeah."

"So you want me in the house or you'd miss me. You want me home."

"This isn't about what I want."

"It could be. Do you want me at home or not."

"OK. Yes. I want you home. I want you to come home. It's the best place for you right now."

"How much do you want me to come home?"

I guessed I had to play along. "A lot."

"Show me."

"Show you?" I was shaking my head wondering what she was really asking of me.

She started to develop a smile. An evil spark bounced off her eyes and she licked her lips. "Yeah, show me. You want me to come home then you have to do something for me."

"Like what?"

"You have to give me what I want and not tell mom about it."

"And what do you want?"

"I've been telling you but you haven't been listening."

I didn't understand what she was on about. "Not my car again."

"No. Not your stupid fucking car that I've told you I don't even want anymore. I want you to do something."

"A favor?"

"Yeah. A favor." she repeated as she started to nod her head.

"Like what? And you know I can't give you money."

"I don't want money."

"Then what?"

She came close to me and instinctively I backed away from her. Even after all this time I didn't like people getting into my personal space. She took my hand and pulled me close to her. I thought she wanted a hug so I started to give her a hug. It turned out that she wasn't expecting me to hug her but then decided to go along with it. She held my hand and then brought it up to her face and kissed it. Then she looked up at me.

"If I ask you have to say yes."

"Ask for what? What is this?"

"If you do me this favor I'll go home and I'll even ... sigh ... try to get along with mom."

"That would be nice, actually."

"But you have to really, REALLY want me to come home."

"I'm telling you that I really, REALLY want you to come home."

"Ok."

"Yeah?"

"But you have do this for me first."

"Do what for you?"

She moved my hand and I was wondering what she was going on about. Then I was surprised when she tried to push my hand down between her legs. I yanked my hand away and I stepped back from her. "Hey!"

"Now do you understand?" she asked.

I was still incredulous. "Wait. No. Just ... NO! It can't be."

She started to grab at my shirt and I backed away from her to Wendy's study desk. Amy pulled at my shirt and brought herself so close to me that I could smell her.

"Do it." she said.

"What are you talking about?"

"I want you to make love to me."

My eyes widened. I couldn't be hearing this. "Get a hold of yourself." I said as she was trying to get a hold of my growing erection in my pants. As soon as she touched it through the fabric I noticed that it was getting hard and I had yet more proof why men would never be allowed to rule this world as long as there were women around to mess with our minds.

"I knew you liked me." she said.

"Amy, what are you doing?"

"I told you. Make love to me and I'll go home."

"You can't be serious. You're my ... (I changed to a whisper.) You're my sister."

She leaned in close to me and copied my level of voice. "No, I'm not." she said.

"Hey." I said to get her not to say it.

"You want me to accept reality that I can't make it on my own then you have ..."

"I know. Ok."

"My parents love you and you live with us but actually you're not my brother."

She saw how the words affected me. I went most days without thinking about it or even remembering that I was different. After so long of being a member of the family it was really odd and jarring to hear someone talk about how I wasn't really biologically related to everyone.

"Don't tune me out. Listen to me." she said.

"Listen to what? You want me out? Huh? You want me gone? Only then will you come home."

"No. Listen. We're not related."

"Yeah, I fucking know already."

"So, I'm not your sister. And you're not my brother. We can feel however we want to feel about each other."

"You're not making any sense and I'm not going to just stand her and listen to you while you ..."

"It makes perfect sense if you would just stop being dense about it. We're not really related so if we want to make love, we can."

"You've got to be out of your fucking mind. We ... I ... It's wrong. It's ... It's ... It's still wrong."

"You can't kiss me and then say that." she challenged.

"But what if ... like ..."

"We won't have to worry about birth defects or anything so what are you scared of?"

"Birth defects? You planning on getting pregnant? I can't do it. No. I refuse." I felt like my words were just staggering and falling out of my mouth.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,396 Followers