Rune Guard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached her other hand up and stroked my seed-bag. She continued to rub the head of my peter around each breast, repeatedly bumping it against her stiff teats. As she did that, she began to use her hand to stroke my sex-rod.

She leaned up and pursed her lips. I pressed mine against hers. She held me, transfixed, as her tender hands plied my bag and my peter. When we separated, I was out of breath.

My guts were twisting in a most curious way. I had never felt this before. My seed-bag was swollen and felt like it was full of fire.

The hand that gripped my rod started stroking fast and the world started spinning. Something was about to happen.

"Janna!" I called out to her, my eyes open wide.

"It's okay," she told me. "Let it come. It will feel good."

I tried to keep my eyes open. I tried to watch those sultry eyes as she worked her magic on my body. I couldn't. As my seed-bag exploded, I groaned. I reopened my eyes in time to watch ropes of milky-white fluid shoot from my peter to land all over Janna's soft breasts.

The young barmaid stroked my rod until it stopped belching out seed. She, then, milked out the last few drops. She licked them from the tip of my rod and swallowed them with a smile.

She was gorgeous. I liked everything about her. My seed-bag was already churning again; my peter was still hard.

She told me to lie down. She used the bathing cloth to clean away the mess I had created. I watched as she removed her breech-cloth. I had never seen a girl's sex before. From watching the dogs, I got the idea that my peter went inside there somewhere but I had no clue how or where.

Janna seemed to know. I was mesmerized by her body. She had hair above her slit like I had above my peter. Mine was dark brown; hers was a dusty gold.

She had put her mouth on my sex. I briefly wondered what it would be like to put mine on hers. As she climbed on top of me, her slit spread open. There were pink leaves or lips inside. I wondered if I could kiss those lips.

I watched as she lowered those wet, pink folds down towards the head of my peter. When our sexes touched, I cried out. She giggled and leaned forward to kiss me. When she did, some part of her tender bits snuggled around the end of my sex-rod and I lost the ability to think. Janna's mouth and lips attacked mine as she snuggled her lower-lips around the knob at the end of my peter.

She grasped my hands and placed them on her breasts, squeezing. Assuming that's what she wanted me to do, I gripped and grabbed at them. I pinched the stiff nubs between my fingers. She made those wonderful sounds again.

The pressure around my peter was building - and then the tension disappeared. A molten grip surrounded my sex-rod. My hands squeezed down on her breasts and she moaned.

Janna leaned into me a little more and the rest of my peter disappeared into her fiery trench. I stared at where our bodies joined. My rod was buried all the way inside of her body. Whatever muscles she was flexing, it felt like her hand on my peter again. Her insides were stroking me.

The sexy barmaid sat up and my boy part went even deeper into her girl part. I would have moaned but I was staring at her eyes. Those eyes told me she wanted more - and that I was going to enjoy it as much as her.

She started raising and lowering her body. She looked like a rider on a galloping horse. I raised my hands in the air, to tell her to slow down, and she laced her fingers through mine, holding me firmly, and continuing her assault.

Janna had been doing that for a minute or two when her grasping hole flexed up and down my sex-staff. Her moans turned to keening and her face look like an angel's. Her moment passed - like mine had - and she was back to riding on me again. I was growing more accustomed to it - but it was still the most glorious thing I had ever felt.

I shook my hands loose of her fingers and manhandled her breasts again. The face she made - and the sounds that came from her sexy body - they drove me wild.

The churning in my seed-bag was building again and I called out to her in warning.

"Yes, please," she cooed. "Do it inside of me. Give me your seed."

She grabbed my hands and moved them to grip her ass. As I held her, feeling her riding rhythm, I wanted it to go faster. My release was coming and I hurried to meet it. I held her harshly and growled at her. She purred in response, calling for me to give her my milky-spend.

Her breath caught, her channel spasmed around my peter, and my seed-bag ruptured. I could feel my peter belching my seed into the barmaid's belly. She groped her breasts and keened as her moment passed and she felt my hot spend spurt inside of her.

She reached for the oil lamp, blew out the flame, hugged her body to mine, and told me to pull the cover over us. I fell asleep with my peter still buried inside of her tight space.

When the rooster crowed, the sky was still dark. Janna rubbed her sex against mine until I was stiff again. After that, she rode me, once more, until she took another load of my seed inside of her. As we finished, I pulled her face to mine. I pressed my lips to hers. They were so soft.

She climbed off, complaining that she was going to be in trouble because she was late. Once she was dressed, she leaned over, gave me a kiss, and made me promise to come back and see her. I fully intended to keep that pledge.

At breakfast, the runemaker asked me how I had slept. When I looked over at him, he just laughed. It was only the second time I had heard him do that.

We hitched the mule to the wagon, loaded the trader's goods, and headed out of town. We hadn't gone far when I saw a figure I recognized. I was hoping we could pass her while she was fixing her boot but she looked up just as we drew alongside of her. Sensing the attack, I flipped into the back of the wagon and swatted the lightning bolt as it came towards me. It ricocheted back at her. It hit the ground at her feet and blew dust and gravel at her.

She yelled, "I hate you."

I resisted the urge to smile and wave, like a princess in a gilded coach, greeting my adoring citizens - and climbed back to my place.

~~~

We had ridden for at least three more hours. The sun was approaching its zenith, my canteen was nearly empty, and my butt was sore from riding on the unyielding wooden seat.

I saw a line of trees and prayed to the god of travelers that the water would be quick-moving and clear. Soon I saw that there were two streams. Two bridges spanned the waterways, about a hundred paces apart. Each side of the road was hemmed in by trees and brush.

We crossed that first bridge and, without the trader moving the reins, the mule turned to the left. Just as I was about to yell, the beast's head and shoulders disappeared from sight. The trader looked over at me out of the corner of his eye and smiled. I relaxed and, in a couple more seconds, we passed through the illusion as well. Most of the foliage was real but there was enough room for the wagon to pass down the middle.

Beyond the imaginary wall of trees was a dusty trail. Two dirt tracks, which lined up exactly with the wheels on the trader's wagon, led to a stone wall in the distance. As we approached the wall, the island widened somewhat. The gate stood open but, somehow, I perceived that the gate was not what would keep trespassers out.

The trader pulled on the reins, bringing the wagon to a halt. He pulled out a needle and pricked the side of his wrist. A small drop of blood pooled on the skin. He pulled out a small jay-feather quill, filled the nib with blood, took my hand, and drew 'friend' on the back. After a moment, it disappeared into my skin. He tucked the needle away and clicked his tongue at the mule. The dutiful servant needed no further encouragement. I was sure we were at his home. I was equally sure that the dusty beast was salivating at the thought of being out of his harness and freed to roam whatever paddock he ruled.

As soon as the wagon was stored away and the halter was hung on the nail, our long-eared companion scampered off, through the gate, into his home, kicking his hooves up and braying in excited celebration. The trader pointed me towards the hay-mound and the water pump.

Meanwhile, Emmit began to move his goods from the wagon to the house. Once the mule was provided for, I met the merchant at the wagon and helped finish carrying everything inside. The packs went in the common room. The jars were carried to a room with a workbench, a large table, and lots of shelves. Each container had a specific place where it was kept. Every space was labeled.

His satchel had a few food items in it. These went into a large clay container. Emmit had me put my hand inside, telling me it was like a root-cellar and kept food longer. It was much colder than a root cellar.

He fried some griddle cakes and some sausages. We had a wedge of cheese, each, as well. He had a water spigot near the sink that didn't need to be pumped. He simply pressed a rune and the coldest, cleanest water I have ever tasted poured out. He cautioned me against it but I nearly froze my throat gulping it down. He laughed and shook his head at me.

Once we had eaten, Emmit took me to a room with a table and two chairs. The walls were lined with shelves. Most of the shelves held books that looked ancient. He directed me to sit. To the table, he brought a rune primer and directed me to study it until I knew them all. As I followed his directions, he brought several small wooden boxes and lined them up on the table. Looking from the primer to the boxes, I saw that there was one for each rune.

"These are practice locks," he said. "After you have learned the runes, you will practice drawing them. Use your spit-marker and draw the rune on the lock. If you succeed, it will open. Once you have mastered these, we will move to something harder."

~~~

My stomach had started to grumble. I wasn't sure how long I had been reading. I had tried a lock for a rune I already knew - just to be sure it would work. After it opened, I went back to the primer. Emmit walked into the room holding the jay-feather quill and drew the rune for 'guardian' on the back of my right hand.

As soon as it disappeared into my skin, I knew there was someone at the gate, trying to get in. I hurried to find my staff. Emmit nodded as I headed out the door.

As I came down the lane, I saw the small, blonde, angry, lightning mage - the wannabe robber.

"What do you want?" I asked her as I approached the wall.

"I want in."

"Why?"

"To kick your ass."

"Why?"

"Cuz you called me short."

"You are short."

"And you're ugly - but I didn't call you names."

"Go away."

"Come fight me, chicken shit. If I lose, I'll go away."

I didn't believe her, not for a second, but decided this would be the quickest way to be rid of her.

"Rules?" I asked, stepping closer.

"None."

"You gonna throw more lightning bolts? Those are fun."

"Fuck you. Fine. Hand to hand. No weapons. No magic."

"If I beat you, you'll go away?"

"Yeah, but you have to apologize."

"Will you go away without fighting if I tell you I'm sorry?"

She stopped long enough to pretend like she was thinking about it.

"No."

"Why?"

"Cuz I'm gonna kick your ass."

"Fine."

She moved back a couple paces. I stepped through the gate and laid my staff on the ground in front of it.

As soon as I let go of the staff, she threw a lightning bolt at me. I caught it, smashed it together in my palms, like a snowball, and shoved it into my pendant.

"I thought you said no magic?!" I asked, smirking.

"I lied."

"Short people shouldn't lie. They're already fighting an up-hill battle."

"Fuck you!"

Now she was pissed. She ran at me. I stepped to the side and her momentum carried her past me.

"Stand still."

"Why?"

"So I can kick your ass!"

"Does somebody need a hug?" I asked her, smirking.

"Fuck you. Who'd want to hug your sorry ass anyway?"

"I'm still waiting for you to tell me 'Thank you'."

"For what?"

"Saving your ass from that troll."

"Ha! I killed him and sold his hide in the next town. Got a gold for it."

"Did you kill him while he was still stunned?"

"Uh. Maybe."

I smirked at her.

"Fuck you!"

She ran at me again. She wasn't that slow - considering she had the legs of a squirrel - but the runemaker's mark just made me too fast for her to react.

"Fucking fight me."

"I am. Let's check the score. Oh! I am currently kicking your ass."

"Fuck you!"

She ran at me again. I really thought she was brighter than this. I probably shouldn't keep baiting her.

She stopped, back-flipped towards me twice, spun to face me, extended her palm, and blasted me with a lightning bolt at point-blank range.

Almost as I watched the bolt begin to arc from her palm, I raised my own to block. The shot deflected back at her, exploding in her face. She fell to the ground like she was dead.

I dropped to my knees, beside her head, and lifted her shoulders up. I pried her eyelid open to see if there was any movement within. She gasped and stared up at me.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Seeing if you're okay."

"Get the fuck off me."

"Fine."

I wasn't overtly uncaring about it but I released her quickly and let her body fall back to the packed dirt. I turned and headed for my staff.

"Where are you going?"

"I beat you. You're leaving. It was lovely to see you again. Come back when you can't stay so long."

"Fuck you. You didn't apologize."

"Sorry for calling you short, sweet-cheeks."

"Sweetcheeks?!"

"When you're unconscious, you're kind of cute. Then you wake up and get all yelly and screamy again."

"I'll fucking kick your ass!"

She ran at me, leaping into the air to tackle my chest. This time, I didn't step aside, I simply caught her. Unfortunately, she weighed enough that her momentum carried us backwards. I landed in the dirt, on my back, and we skidded a foot or so on the dusty path. I was holding her in my arms.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Keeping you from hurting yourself."

She stared into my face. Her lower lip trembled and I couldn't resist. I gave her a quick peck.

"Knock that shit off!"

I rolled over, placing her on the ground, with me above her. I stood and offered her my hand. She stared at it for several moments before she took it and let me help her up. I brushed the caked-dust from my clothes. She was staring at me. Assuming she thought it was my fault she was dirty, I started brushing her off.

When I brushed the dust from her ass, she yelled, "Don't touch me there!"

"I'm not touching you there," I told her. "I'm brushing the dirt off, you ungrateful little shit."

"Little?!"

"Oh, for pity's sake!"

I turned back towards the gate once more.

"Where are you going?"

"I have lessons to finish before dinner."

"Lessons? For what?"

"Why do you care?"

"I don't. I just wondered."

"See you."

"Fuck you!"

I grabbed my staff and stepped through the gate.

"What's your name?"

I turned to look at her.

"Derik."

"Lolla."

"It's nice to meet you Lolla."

"Nice? I tried to rob you."

"Yeah, well, no harm done."

"Oh!" she growled. "Fuck you!"

"You're an angry little dwarf, aren't you?"

"Dwarf?! Fuck you. I'm not a dwarf. My dad was a fucking gnome."

"I wasn't ... I didn't mean to ... Look, I'm sorry."

"Fuck you."

"I said I was sorry. I didn't mean anything by it."

She stared at me.

"How'd you get here?" I asked her.

"Walked."

"How'd you know ..."

"Your wagon tracks went straight into the illusion. It's pretty obvious if you look."

"Why were you following us?"

"I already told you. To kick your ass."

"Alright then, bye now."

I turned to head to the house.

"Can I come in?"

I turned back to look at her.

"Why? So you can finish kicking my ass?" I asked, laughing.

"I'm hungry," she replied, looking serious.

"Take that gold and go buy some food," I told her.

She stared at the ground in silence. I waited.

"I lied about the troll, alright? I got out of there before it woke up. I suck. I've never kicked anybody's ass. I had a teacher once. I pissed them off and they kicked me out. I can barely fight well enough to feed myself."

"I'll have to ask."

"I'll do chores or ... uh ... other stuff."

"Other stuff?"

"You know ..."

I stared at her, not certain what she meant.

"My body ..."

She couldn't be suggesting ...

"Seriously?" she guffawed. "You cannot be that slow."

I shrugged and turned to walk away.

"Girls don't have lots of choices -- especially if they fight as badly as I do. Sometimes you have to let guys do things ... to get money ... or food."

I turned back to stare at her again.

"You shouldn't have to do that ..."

She shrugged. "Gotta eat."

"Ain't right."

"Yeah, well, you're the only one who thinks that way ... and you wasn't there when I was hungry. I had to pay somehow."

"Wait here. I'll be back. I need to ask."

I turned towards the house.

"Thanks," she called out.

I went in the house and explained everything to Emmit. He told me that she could camp outside the fence and gave me a plate of food to take to her. I looked at the plate and thought about her sitting out there by herself.

"Can I eat with her?"

Emmit made me a plate as well and handed it to me. I carried the food out. She was sitting in the grass. I handed one of the plates to her and sat down to join her.

"He said you can camp here."

She looked grumpy for a minute but then started eating the food. After a few minutes, she looked up at me.

"Thanks."

"All I did was carry it."

"Tell him, then."

"Okay."

We ate in silence for a while. Soon my food was gone. I looked around for my canteen but, then, realized that it was in the house. Lolla noticed and handed me hers. I took it, closed my eyes, and focused. Sensing nothing untoward, I uncorked it, and took a drink

"Saying grace for water?" she asked me.

"Sensing whether or not it was safe."

"I've been drinking it," she complained.

"Sorry. He's trained me to always do that first."

She was quiet for a moment.

"He nice?"

"Yeah."

I handed back the canteen.

"You just gonna camp out here, then?" I asked her.

"Safer than anywhere else, I'd guess."

"Just bang on the gate if you need something. I'll come check on you in the morning."

I took the plates, returned to the house, washed them and racked them to dry.

"What's on your mind?" Emmit asked me, watching me.

"You care if I camp with her?"

"She feel safe?"

"Yeah."

"Take your staff."

I looked at him, waiting for the explanation.

"Sometimes, water lizards come out of the streams."

I nodded, grabbed my canteen, and filled it. I found my pack & bedroll and headed back to Lolla.

"What are you doing?" she asked, when she saw me. She was still sitting on the ground.

"Camping with you."

"What's with the staff?"

"He says lizards come out of the streams sometimes."

She nodded.

I started unrolling my bedroll; she got hers and prepared her bed as well.

"There's still some light left. Can you show me how you dodged me when I attacked?"

"Some of that's not me. He wrote runes on me when he gave me that staff. I used to be decently fast. Now I'm much faster."

"Can we try?"

"Sure."

She attacked me; I dodged at the last minute. She attacked; I slid away and she brushed past.

"Slippery."

"I swear I'm not even trying."

"That doesn't help."

She attacked again and I caught her, holding her.

Looking up, into my face, she said, "You can let go now."

"Oh! Sorry!"

"Catch me again. I want to see if I can bowl you over, like before."