Runemaster: The White Witch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were still a few people that owed him favours from the old days. He'd have to call them in. Natalya was too important not to use everything in his arsenal to keep her safe. Picking up his phone, he scrolled his contacts for a few seconds before finding the name he wanted. A few taps later, the message was sent and now he only had to wait to see if he got a reply.

Leaving his phone on the counter, Rafe poured a second coffee and then returned to the bedroom. Setting his coffee down carefully, Rafe reached out and gently shook his lover awake.

"Nat, time to wake up sleepy-head."

"Buh? Huh? Oh Rafe, what time is it?" Natalya muttered sleepily, turning onto her back, and stretching languidly.

"Just past midday," Rafe replied, "here I made you coffee."

"Mmm, thank you my love," Natalya replied happily as she sat up and took the mug, blowing on it softly before taking a sip.

Rafe couldn't help but admire her body again as she let the sheet fall. Every time he saw her it was like the first time all over again. Simply breathtaking.

"None of that," Natalya scolded with a smile as she saw his look, "you look at me like that and we will never get anything done."

"Stop looking so gorgeous then," Rafe replied with his own smile.

"You idiot," she laughed in reply.

Taking another sip of her coffee, Natalya blushed into her mug, trying to hide it but Rafe could still see the twinkle in her eye and the rosy colour of her pale cheeks.

"I'm going to take a shower and then we can head to Undertown and your shop, how does that sound?" he asked her.

"Sounds good to me," Natalya nodded in agreement.

"Alright, I won't take long," Rafe said, picking up his own coffee and walking back out into the main area of the bunker.

Checking his phone along the way. Still no reply. Rafe ducked into the small bathroom and turned on the shower. Hot water poured out and steam began to fill the cubicle almost immediately. Stripping off his boxer shorts, Rafe ducked easily under the hot water. Willing a small amount of power into his runes allowed him to shrug off any pain he might've felt.

Allowing himself to relax, muscles melting somewhat beneath the soothing water, Rafe grabbed the washcloth and body wash and began to clean. They'd wasted the morning-well not wasted really, it had been a lot of fun and he'd never turn down an opportunity to be with Nat again-but they really did have important things to be doing. He needed to hurry now, the more time spent in here was the more time that Fae and the Greys had to use against them. Hopefully, his contact had a reply for him when he got out of the shower.

Slim, soft fingers sliding themselves along his waist as he scrubbed brought Rafe back to the present. Looking down he saw pale arms encircling his waste before a hand dropped even lower to fondle him gently.

"Nat," he tried to warn the witch off, slapping playfully at her hands.

"I want more Rafe," she said from behind him, pressing her lips to his back and planting a kiss between his shoulders.

"Please Rafe."

Another kiss.

"I want it."

Another kiss.

"I need it."

A final kiss, and then Rafe spun in her arms, wrapping his own arms around the petite witch and mashed his lips against hers. Time seemed to stop for a moment as he tasted her, lips pressed together, tongues flickering and demanding entrance.

"We really have things we gotta do Nat," Rafe tried to protest as they broke their kiss.

"No magic, no runes, just let me take care of you," Natalya replied breathlessly, "please."

She looked up at him with her blue steel eyes, bottom lip caught between her teeth and wiggled her eyebrows at him.

"You know I can't say no to you when you look at me like that," Rafe replied with false exasperation.

"Good."

Wasting no further time, Natalya pushed Rafe backwards, his back colliding with the tiles of the shower with a solid thunk. Falling to her knees before him, the white-haired witch slid her hands along his stomach before letting them come to rest on his thighs. The water from the shower was plastering her hair to her scalp and adding a delicious sheen to her body when Rafe looked down to meet her gaze. Reaching across with a hand, Rafe turned the taps off ending the stream of water falling across his lover.

"Thank you," Natalya said sweetly before promptly flicking the head of his cock with her tongue.

Rafe's dick flexed in response, already starting to harden just from Natalya's presence. The warm suction of her mouth surrounding his tip had Rafe lolling his head back against the wall.

"Fuuuuck Nat, that feels nice," he moaned in appreciation.

His snow-haired seductress smirked around his cock, humming an agreement that had him moaning even more. Letting her take control, Rafe simply let her do as she wished. Natalya obliged, sucking him completely between her lips, enjoying the feeling of his thick length hardening completely within her mouth. Teasing and tasting him with her tongue, she drove a constant stream of sighs and moans from the man above her.

"Oh god Nat, your mouth is amazing," Rafe managed to mutter between the moans, and the kneeling vixen hummed her response again around the thick cock between her lips.

Sliding her hands along his legs and across his chest her soft skin feeling heavenly across his own, Rafe felt Natalya sink herself further onto his dick. The tight seal of her lips sliding down his length till he was touching the edge of her throat.

"Fuuuck Nat," he groaned as she circled his cock with her tongue.

The white-haired witch didn't acknowledge him this time, simply continuing to tease him at her own pace. Tongue, throat, and lips all working in concert to push him towards the climax she so desperately wanted from him. Her hands stopped their caresses of his chest and legs, pale fingers seeking and interlacing with his own as Natalya bobbed her head on his cock. Guiding them easily, Natalya pulled them to her head, releasing his hands so Rafe could tangle his fingers in her hair. He looked down at her and was met by a gaze of pure devotion. Eyes wide and unblinking, she matched his gaze with a heady mix of love and lust. He couldn't help himself, he pushed himself deeper into Natalya's waiting mouth, guiding her forward onto his shaft with her hair. Her gaze didn't waver, his witch not even blinking as he pushed further into the sucking confines of her throat.

"God Nat, you're so fucking good at that," Rafe murmured down at his lover.

"You look like you belong with my cock in your mouth, and you love it don't you?" he asked as he started to fuck her mouth steadily.

"You're my witch aren't you? My good little cock-sucking witch."

Natalya bobbed her head eagerly in response, humming her agreement as she let herself be used for Rafe's pleasure. Her own hands were between her thighs now, rubbing at her clit and teasing the opening of her hot sex. Eagerly chasing the pleasure of her own climax as she felt Rafe getting closer to his own. Every pulse of his hard flesh in her mouth, pressing against her tongue and throat just egged her on. Every word from his mouth a spur to her own ecstasy. He did own her. She was his in every way. Just as he was hers. There was no doubt in her mind.

Rafe was close. So close. He could feel it rising inside him. He was fucking Natalya's mouth like an animal, driving hard and fast as he chased his orgasm. Natalya was moaning around his cock, not even trying to stop him from cramming his length completely down her throat. Her eyes were red and teary from him stuffing her throat and cutting off her air. Saliva and precum coated her chin and the tops of her breasts, every thrust causing more of the sticky substances to leak from between her lips.

"Fuck Nat, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," he groaned almost desperately, he was on the edge, the precipice of bliss, just waiting for his fall.

Somehow, Natalya beat him to it, his girlfriend's nimble fingers doing the job, the frantic frigging sending her crashing into climax. The pale beauty was shuddering and shaking, her muffled moans deepening and growing in volume. Rafe could see it flowing through her as he looked down. The tensing muscles of her stomach, the hard and aching nipples quivering, the red flush of arousal spreading even further across her milky skin. She looked perfect, and it was all he needed to join her.

"Fuck!" he cried, screwing his eyes shut and falling against the wall for support as his climax hit him like a freight train. Cum surging up his shaft and into Natalya's willing, waiting, and greedy mouth.

Wave after wave of spunk rolled from him, Natalya not flinching as she swallowed it all hungrily. It felt like an eternity passed before it was over, the unyielding seal of her mouth and a massaging hand on his balls milking him dry completely. When he opened his eyes again, his cock was free, Natalya idly teasing the last of his cum from around the sensitive tip with her tongue and causing him to shudder as she looked up at him with satisfaction.

"You're amazing Nat, that was incredible," he managed to say between trembling shocks from her light teasing.

"It was exactly what I wanted," she replied lovingly, "but now it's time for us to get ready.

"We can't be wasting all our time blowing each other's minds."

Rafe gave her a flat look, showing her exactly what he thought of that sentiment as he helped her to her feet.

"You can't blame this one on me," he protested, "I was having a perfectly normal shower before you showed up."

"Are you complaining?" she asked him with a quick smile and a raised eyebrow.

Rafe didn't answer that one. He just turned the water back on, not as hot as before; Natalya didn't have his runes to protect her from the scalding heat he preferred. She laughed softly and kissed his cheek.

"Wash my back?"

"Of course," Rafe replied with a chuckle.

*****

Twenty minutes later, they were dry, clothed and on the way down the passage from his bunker towards the underground metropolis of Under Town.

The drying off part had taken the majority of the twenty minutes; they'd spent most of it just enjoying each other's touch. Laughing and giggling while trading soft kisses and lingering touches. The giddiness of new romance and the comfort of familiarity. Their once potent chemistry and connection blooming back to life with every moment spent together. It was intoxicating.

When they'd finally managed to disentangle themselves, a hurricane of motion had seen them dressed and out the hatch in a blur. Rafe was wearing some street clothes, black jeans, black shirt, comfortable boots and then another light button up shirt over the top to at least give the semblance of hiding his revolver. Nat was wearing the clothes she'd worn to the bunker days before; their trip to her store and the apartment above was also partly for the snow-haired beauty to recover her wardrobe and bring it to the bunker. They'd both decided that it was the more defensible residence. Now they just had to make it impregnable.

"I'm surprised you haven't carved runes the entire length of this passageway," Natalya said as they neared the end of their walk down the dank length. She was eyeing off the dark brick and concrete with a professional gaze, and Rafe had no doubt that the passage would soon be added to their list of projects.

"My runes aren't the greatest for detection," he admitted easily.

"They tend to be a fair bit more destructive in their dissuasion of trespassers. This is meant to be a bolt hole and an extra escape route. Filling it with rubble or collapsing it makes those a bit difficult," Rafe laughed and then smiled when Nat shook her head at him.

"The bunker was never meant to be a permanent residence, not originally anyway. The runes and enchantments on the hatch will stop an army now after all the upgrades.," Rafe told her.

"I'll enchant parts of this tunnel anyway," she told him, "It would be far too easy for someone to waylay us in here. Having some sort of detection system makes sense. I'd enchant outside the entrance as well but with all the foot traffic it would be useless.

"If they start coming up the tunnel that's a far more pressing concern," Natalya finished.

"Makes sense," Rafe replied with a nod, "we can't be too careful. Not with who will be hunting us."

Reaching the end of the passage, he made sure to look around the area properly before stepping out. He couldn't afford to be surprised again. Once was bad enough; he didn't think he would be so lucky a second time. He couldn't spot anyone loitering or anything that looked out of place. A quick glance at Natalya and a short nod in return confirmed that she hadn't spotted anything either.

"Let's get to it," Rafe said with a smile and offered his arm to the witch.

Natalya smiled and moulded herself to his arm, pressing her firm breasts against him before pulling away and running her hand down his arm to interlace her fingers with his. Hand in hand, they strode out into the public tunnel and mingled with the masses heading into Undertown. Rafe looked around the crowd, hoping he wasn't being too obvious in his scanning. It was the usual mix of Undertown denizens. Mostly human spell casters of various description, Elves, Orcs, a Dwarf, there were even a few Goblins moving as a wary pack, weaving their way through the forest of legs around them.

Moving at a brisk pace, it didn't take them long to make it to the rings, the vast open expanse filled to the brim with people going about their business, the buzz of conversation and commerce filling the air. They both took a moment to scan the bustling crowds, trying to spy any threat or danger, but there were too many people for them to make any kind of real assessment.

"Let's just head to the store," Rafe suggested.

"I'd forgotten how crowded it could get down here."

"Agreed," Natalya said, "if someone decides to be brash we won't see it coming, and you can guarantee that our presence has already been noted and sold to someone.

"The families might not come down here themselves that often, but you can bet every dollar that their informants are out in force after last night."

Rafe nodded a silent agreement, his head still swivelling, dragging his gaze across the crowd.

It took them another five minutes to navigate the buzzing crowd. Street hawkers of all kinds mingling with shopping families, couriers and tradesmen moving from job to job. U-Sec patrols moving in small pockets of space through the masses. Weres of all kinds moving in even larger spaces and a pair of Vampires striding through as they parted the sea of people as if it were, well, the sea. The artificial sunlight of Undertown wasn't the real thing and they moved with the full surety of their strength through the congregation. Rafe and Natalya joined the crowd in moving aside with the flow of people as they passed by. Natalya and he might be powerful in their own ways but messing with Vampires was not something he wanted to have to deal with right now. Rafe kept his eyes locked to the dangerous entities as they passed by. It wasn't unknown for the viciously arrogant species to turn to bounty hunting or assassination.

Clear of the Vampires and the tightly packed crowds, the pair of them finally managed to descend one of the flowing, intricate elven bridges to the ring that was home to 'Nevermore.' Natalya's shop was still surrounded by the plastic tape barriers of U-Sec, and a small contingent of the security forces were also nearby. They were busily examining the railing where the mysterious Fae had fallen over the side when Natalya and Rafe approached.

One of the guards caught movement from the corner of his eyes and glanced towards the pair as they approached. Slipping a notepad into his jacket pocket and passing on an inaudible order to one of the other U-Sec members, the guard rose from his haunches and moved to meet them with a polite nod.

"Miss Ashworth, Mr?," the guard left the question hanging.

"Newark," Rafe said easily as he returned the nod, quickly scanning the other man for any signs that he recognized the name like he had Natalya.

"Mr Newark," the man repeated, committing it to memory Rafe was sure. He didn't blame him; he was doing the same.

Human. Medium height, dark hair, clean shaven, only slightly overweight in Rafe's estimation, spoke like a local and dressed impeccably in a moderately expensive navy suit if he had to take a guess. Rafe could make out the bulge of a holster at the other man's waist hidden beneath the coat. Definitely some sort of detective. Probably a mage of some type as well if he was investigating the Fae. Dangerous but not overwhelmingly so.

"Detective Kallow, I've come to collect some things from my store if that is permissible," Natalya said easily as the two men eyed each other warily.

"Of course, Miss Ashworth. I'll have one of the guards escort you inside. Some of the techs are still attempting to trace the Fae's magic inside, but I think it should be fine for you to take what you need."

The detective rolled an eye in Rafe's direction.

"Your companion will have to wait outside though I'm afraid," he added with only a passing attempt at conveying any sort of apology.

Natalya made to protest, her lips opening before the Detective had even finished speaking but Rafe stopped her with a touch.

"It's fine Nat," he said, waving away her protest.

"I need to go see a friend anyway. Just give me a call when you're done, and I'll come back to give you a hand."

The witch narrowed her eyes at him, and Rafe just grinned at her and spread his hands as if to say, 'what can you do.'

"Are you sure that's wise?" she asked scathingly, and Rafe winced a little.

"Aren't you the one that said we should be careful?"

He probably should have told her about going for a detour earlier but now he had a legitimate reason to go find out why his message hadn't been replied to.

"I'll be careful," he replied, "I'm always careful, you know that."

The look he got in return for that statement was probably deserved, he admitted silently.

"I'm just gonna go see an old friend a few levels down Nat, I think he might be able to help me with a problem I've been having. I'll be back in no time."

There was nothing Natalya could say to that one without being blatant in front of U-Sec. She'd already asked to go into her store and the Detective had made it clear he wasn't going to let Rafe in. Standing out here in the middle of the street wasn't going to help them at all with what they were facing. They needed information and he was hoping she'd realise that.

Rafe clasped her hand and brought it to his lips, brushing her knuckles with a soft kiss, "I'll be careful Nat," he reassured her again.

"Get what you need and then call me. I'll come back, and I'll help you take it all home, ok?"

Natalya snorted softly, realising she wasn't gonna talk him out of it. A small smile pulled at the corners of her lips as she looked at him and shook her head, white hair cascading with the movement.

"You better be careful. And you better come back in one piece. I just put you back together again," she chided as she briefly squeezed his hand before dropping it.

"I'll call you when I'm done," she said before turning back to the patiently waiting Detective.

"My escort please, Detective," Natalya requested firmly.

"Of course, Miss Ashcroft," Kallow nodded easily, and he turned half away from them to cast a quick spell.

"Boyd," the U-Sec Detective said, "come out here please. Miss Ashcroft would like to collect some things from her premises and needs an escort."

"Be right out," a voice came from the thin air, and Kallow turned back to the waiting pair.

"Officer Boyd will be out in a moment, Miss Ashcroft," the Detective told them as if they hadn't just heard that exact thing.