Runner's Massage

Story Info
I run a lot so I went to the massage parlor to sort my legs.
3.8k words
4.76
11.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubMeJP
RubMeJP
5 Followers

In the endless search for fitness for the sake of vanity, I'd taken up running as a way to burn off a few extra calories I figured wasn't being taken care of at the gym. I tasked myself with running each evening as a way to get to the gym and back, with extra meanderings to pad out the distance. After a few months I was easily running 5k a night. A volume that I would soon find was a bit too much for a beginner.

My typical running route took me through the downtown core and on most evenings it was deserted. Except for a few pubs, I usually wouldn't see anyone. After business hours most people vacated the core to head for the suburbs.

One evening I ran past a massage parlor that I usually figured was closed. I almost bumped into a man who was leaving. He was wearing a long black trench coat and had on dark sunglasses. I made a note that if I ever got too sore from the workouts I could get some much needed therapy there.

As I strode past, I peeked inside and what looked like a quiet, dingy exterior gave way to a nicely furnished reception area. Small bamboo plants and Asian themed wall décor flashed across my vision before the door swung shut.

The next day I woke up and I could feel that my legs had seized up. Finally the copious amounts of running and complete disregard for any stretching or warm-up had taken it's toll. I spent the day limping around from place to place until the sun began to set and it was time for me to head to the gym. I showered, threw on my gym clothes and headed out the door.

Turning my brisk walk into a jog was agony. I kept it up as long as I could but as I approached the massage parlor the pain was too great and I slowed to a limp. Just as I passed by the front, the door peeked open and I saw a woman in a small robe yell something at me.

I couldn't make out what she said, so I walked up to the slit in the door and asked her if she'd repeat herself. "Hey baby, you want massage?", she repeated. She spoke with a thick Chinese accent. I hadn't considered it, I was headed to the gym after all, but I figured I could skip a day and that I could actually benefit from some much needed knot work. I nodded and she grabbed my wrist and pulled me through the doorway, immediately locking the door behind me.

The lobby was dimly lit by a lamp that cowered in the corner behind a desk. The black lampshade limited my ability to properly look at anything on the walls, but I could very visibly see the parlor attendant. She was much shorter than me, probably 5'3", pretty, draped in a small black silk robe. She was slight and had long black hair. She wore bright red lipstick and had fake lashes. She was quite lovely and she held the robe shut tightly. A long hallway extended from the opposite side of the room, lined with doors all the way down and ended with a door.

"80 dollars" she spat. "Uh, okay," I replied. I'd never been in for a massage before so I didn't know how this transaction normally went. She pointed at my shoes and socks and I removed them, placing them in a caddy near the door. Then she gestured to the first door in the hallway. "You handsome" she said. "Uh, thank you", I replied.

I walked to the door, opened it and walked in. I was in another room with a massage bed, chair, sink, shower and table. The table had massage oils, wet wipes and tissues on it. The shower had glass walls and I could see a large bottle of body wash sitting on a small ledge. I felt a hand on my back. The attendant gently guided me towards the shower.

Before I could explain to her that I had just bathed, I felt her fingers around the waistband of my shorts. She deftly pulled my shorts and underwear down to my knees. Then with another quick motion she pulled my tank top up around my shoulders. I felt both of her hands fiddle with the tank as she reached up to pull my tank top off over my head. Simultaneously, she hooked my shorts in one of her high heels and stepped down to push them down around my ankles.

I gasped, I was naked faster than I've ever been naked in my life. She tossed my tank top onto a chair. She dragged a fingernail across the top of my ass as she stepped around my body to look at me face to face. Self conscious and still a bit in shock at being suddenly very naked, I looked down at her face. She was also looking down, locking eyes with my cock.

She reached down, gathered up my entire package in her hands and tugged me into the shower stall. I felt her nails against the skin of my balls and her tiny soft hands on the shaft of my penis. I'd never been leash led, dick first by a complete stranger before and I was thrilled. My heart was instantly pounding. I felt the blood begin to pour into my penis.

She shimmied out of the silk robe she was wearing and with her other hand turned the faucet to the left. Warm water cascaded out of the nozzle onto the both of us. I looked down to reveal a small, golden skinned Asian woman with large fake breasts and a tiny waist holding my large dark cock in her hand. She looked at it dutifully and then looked up at me without any expression. She grabbed the body wash and squirted a large gob into her hands. She rubbed her hands together to form a lather and then spread it onto my chest. Taking a step forward, she pressed her breasts against my stomach and then reached behind me to soap up my ass.

My left eyebrow raised slowly as I felt her hands spread my ass cheeks so she could soap my anus and my taint. Her soft little hands missed nothing as they darted in and out of every little nook and cranny. The feeling was unreal and whereas my dick was half hard before, my hardness was starting to press into her firm little stomach.

She stepped back once she was done soaping my ass and my cock bounced up pointing accusatorily at her chin. I took a proper look at her body, I drank it all in. She was still wearing high heels and panties, but neither were soaked as she was standing out of the main spray. Her hair was wet however. She began to caress her beautiful breasts with soap and I watched the soap suds frictionlessly cascade down her perfect skin.

Without any warning, she grabbed my dick and began washing me. Stroking up and down dispassionately, she then held the shaft and carefully peeled back my foreskin to expose the pulsing head of my cock. She spread soap suds across my most sensitive part and gently milked it, making sure it was pristine. After she was done washing my penis, she then pushed it downwards and spun around to turn off the water. It sprang back up defiantly.

The water dripped from the nozzle quietly while she grabbed a single towel that hung from the side of the glass. She dried me off with it while her hair dripped into the drain. I dry rather quickly so before she could lead me to the bed, I pushed the towel against her and she stopped to let me dry her off. She looked up at me and smiled for a moment. The briefest respite of intimacy before whatever this was continued.

She grabbed my still mostly erect cock and pulled me towards the bed. "Lay down" she commanded. I climbed up on the side of the bed and, once on all fours, prepared to lay down. She stepped over to the side of the bed to observe. I pulled my cock up towards my belly button and prepared to slump down when I received a disapproving cluck from the attendant. She reached up and grabbed my penis again, pulling it down so it was pointing towards my feet. Then with her other hand on my ass, she guided me to lay down finally.

The pressure of my erect cock pushing against the bed felt good. It was so hard and long it almost felt like I had a tail. I put my head in the cradle and considered that I might want to relax a bit, finally becoming aware that my heart was pounding in my ears. I thought I was getting a massage, now it feels like this woman is going to fuck me.

Remembering why I was there in the first place, I raised my head out of the cradle and I asked her if she could massage my legs, my thighs, my hips and my groin, pointing at those areas with my hand. She walked to the front of the bed, put her hand on the back of my head, and gently guided my head back into the cradle. I wasn't sure if she understood what I said or if she ignored me on purpose but I decided not to interfere any longer. This ride was so good already without my intervention.

I could hear her applying oil on her hands and when she finally touched me again, I could feel oil being spread on my calves and thighs. It was warm and the warmth of her body made me melt. She started working my calves, gently massaging at muscles that had become tight over the last few months. Then she moved up to my thighs.

First, the thigh massage was relatively standard. Her little hands drilled into the sides and worked the muscles. Then she employed a different technique. Standing on one side of the bed, she placed a hand on my ass and grabbed my thigh with her other hand. Then, she repeatedly made downward strokes towards my feet. This felt incredible. It wasn't because of the pressure or the oil, it was because as she stroked downwards, one of her fingers ran along the under-seam of my cock and balls right up until it hit the head. It was like she was drawing a line from the center of my balls, all the way up the underside of my penis until it hit the cock-hole. Each stroke was like electricity and seemed like a mistake she was making. A beautiful mistake made by a gorgeous masseuse who didn't know she was touching my cock by accident. I pretended this was the case. Each stroke increased the hardness of my cock and as my hardness grew, my foreskin pulled back, exposing more of my glans, increasing how much of it she was running her finger across.

She continued this technique for a few minutes as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. Then, she moved around the table and continued it on the other side. Stroke, stroke, stroke - I felt a large drop of precum lazily make it's way up the shaft of my cock and out the opening. She stopped when the precum made its way out and I could tell her eyes were locked on the tip of my dick.

"Turn" she said bluntly.

I turned over and spread my legs slightly. My dick pointed defiantly at the ceiling. That large drop of precum was just making it's way fully out of the tip of my member when she grabbed my cock and squeezed it to usher out the drop in it's entirety. I raised my head to look and we both watched the drop roll down the side of my veiny dick.

She lazily looked past my glans into my eyes. "It's good?" she asked. "Oh yes, thank you" I panted. She began gently stroking the shaft of my cock with one hand and the upper half of my dick with the other. Her hands were so soft, but there was some other quality I couldn't describe that was driving me absolutely crazy.

"Slow... Slowww..." I pleaded. I was already circling the edge.

She smiled and nodded. "Lots of time," she reassured me. She switched her movements from a stroke to moving both hands in circles with my dick sandwiched in the middle. It felt insanely good. I moaned loudly. "Oh yeah baby," she cooed, artificially.

She spread oil on her two perfect tits and rubbed my dick across them, holding me securely and rubbing the head of my cock on her pointy brown nipples. She slapped my dick against her tits sending shocks through my body. From the moment I saw them in the shower I'd hoped something would happen to those two beautiful breasts. My cock drumming upon them was the delight I was waiting for.

My head bobbed from side to side as she cycled between several techniques. I'd never felt so many amazing sensations on my cock. Four or five times up to this point I thought I might cum, but she always backed off and kept me near the edge. When I got too close she'd take her hands off completely and let my cock just bob to the tune of my heartbeat, blowing cold air on it occasionally, running her hands up and down my thighs and across my hips.

She took her hands off of my dick to give me a few moments to collect myself, generously massaging my testicles. Waves of pleasure from her gently squeezing each individual ball was nice, but then she grabbed the ball bag at the root and squeezed it so it was taught. With the nails on her other hand, she scratched the ball skin gently. Hot waves of pleasure raced across me. She scratched an itch I didn't realize I had, and it'd been there for years. My eyes closed thankfully. "Oh god", I mouthed.

I saw her glance at the clock. "Okay," she said commandingly. I didn't want it to end, but after 50 minutes of being edged I could feel myself start to fray. My heart had been pounding for my entire visit and I was starting to get exhausted. She so perfectly captivated my obsession, I never came down for a moment since I arrived.

I think she sensed my reluctance for it all to end, so she moved into her final protocol. One I wouldn't be able to negotiate myself out of. With one hand she grabbed me right under my glans and made an OK sign, locking me in place. She tugged me upwards immobilizing my dick and stretching it out long and hard toward the ceiling. The movement pushed a bit more blood into the head of my cock and I could see it bulge, big, red, and sensitive. She held it tightly and with her thumb stroked slowly across the face of my glans. It was so sensitive, but her ultra-soft hands made it palatable. Her thumb played across the mouth of my cock hole and it was pure electricity.

With her other hand, she used her knuckles to rub away a bit of the lube on the shaft of my cock. Wiping some of the oil from her hands on the towel, she stroked hard, hot strokes down the shaft of my cock. The first stroke felt like nothing, but as she built up the heat, I could feel the sensation multiplying in her hands. My mouth opened and I breathed in deeply, savoring the impending orgasm, drawing out each moment as long as I could.

Tingling sparks of electricity began in my forehead and made it's way to the back of my skull, down my neck and across each shoulder. I stopped breathing. Her downward strokes intensified. Pins and needles raced down my body and heat - the glorious heat of the sun - splashed across the inside of my body. My back began to arch and my mouth opened more and I felt that heat finally reach my member.

Hot jizm exploded from deep in my balls and burned it's way up my urethra and out of my dick. She held my glans tight, and bore witness to the first payload of cum, her unflinching eyes flashing at the sight of my satisfaction, guiding me to the next salvo with determination. Her thumb stopped it's stroking now that my glans was too sensitive for any contact, but her other hand increased it's intensity, her contact was harder, hotter, faster.

I grunted. Another load of hot cum sprayed out of me and left it's sign across my chest. She gasped. "OH, so much!" She kept working. Another load squirted out of me. Less thick and more liquid than the first two, but shot higher and farther. I heard it hit the bed beside my head. Fucking relief. I felt my balls contract hard and I squeezed my PC muscle to tease out any pleasure I had left-over. I could still feel her grip on me. I could still feel the intense sensation from her hot, perfect strokes. I thrusted upwards, searching for more pleasure.

"Keep going, " I pleaded, I found the pleasure, I was going to cum again. She threw her foot against the massage bed and slid her shoe across the edge of the table towards my head, spreading her thighs open slightly so I could look at her crotch. My eyes locked onto her thong. A large wet spot had formed at her opening. The eroticism of her wanting to show me how wet she'd become was altogether too much. "Aww fuck," I whispered. "Yes baby, cum." She replied.

Another orgasm pushed the cum out of my dick but this time it dribbled out of my tip lazily. A big gob of it ran down my glans and onto her fingers and she continued stroking, expressionless, coaxing as much semen as she could out of me. "Don't stop," I choked. More cum appeared at the tip of my dick as my eyes began to close. "Yes baby, good", she cooed.

Her grip began to release. "No", I pleaded. "Yes baby, you done" She chastised.

I sighed long and hard. I was still grooving on this massive double orgasm. My head was still tingling. I couldn't hear any sound. I was in a universe comprised only of this orgasmic pleasure.

I felt a cold sensation on my body. She'd grabbed a wet-one and was using it to wipe me off. She cleaned the cum off of my dick and balls, and wiped up the cum that had fallen into the crack of my ass. It all felt like heaven.

She cleaned off her hands and then disappeared out of the room for a moment. When she returned I was treated to a hot towel across my body. She wiped off my chest and my legs and then wrapped the towel around my cock to give it one last clean.

Thinking it was all over I sat up to take one last long look at my masseuse, but she pushed me back down on the bed and said: "5 more minutes". It was then she grabbed my feet and started giving me a foot massage. I immediately fell asleep in absolutely massage parlor bliss.

I woke up 5 minutes later to my wonderful masseuse giving me a head massage. She leaned over me and looked into my eyes. Then I felt her hand on my hip.

"You strong," she said. I looked down. After my epic double orgasm, my cock was still standing at full attention. "Oh I'm sorry," I didn't know what to think. Was she asking me if I wanted more? She grabbed my shaft. "Okay, but you quick."

She hopped up on the bed and straddled me backwards, pinning my arms to my body with her legs. Then she shimmied backwards until her little butt was in my face. I felt her oily hands on my cock again, stroking me and massaging my balls. Normally I wouldn't be able to go again so soon, but her body and the sight of her crotch turned me on so much. My eyes locked onto the wet spot on her panties. I raised my head quietly to smell her. Raising my head a bit too far, my nose accidentally brushed against her. Responding to my touch, she reached back and moved her thong to the side, exposing her anus and her vagina.

My dick, hardening to the sight of her beautiful womanhood, began to feel the heat emanating from deep within. I wouldn't last very long pinned to the bed like this. Not with her masterful strokes. Not with her cute, wet little vagina bobbing around in my face. A long string of lady lube extended from her pussy hole to her thong which had been pushed far to the side. It glistened in the dim lamp light of the room.

Then, the forbidden, the impossible happened. I felt her body gently move forward and her hot, wet mouth enveloped the head of my cock. My mouth hung open. I couldn't believe what was happening. Her tongue dragged itself across the head of my dick and with her hand furiously stroking and strangling my cock I couldn't hold back anymore. I grunted and my hips thrust forward and I could feel another new load of thick cum shoot into her mouth.

She made a loud surprised noise but instead of raising her head I could feel her licking and sucking the cum out of me. Her cheeks contracted as she sucked deeply against my shaft, I could feel the pressure of her suction in the base of my balls. Her tongue continued to dart across my glans and each time I felt a load exit the tip, her little tongue would lick it away. I came for what seemed like a lifetime and when my hips finally returned to the bed, she raised her mouth off of me and I heard her swallow deep.

She hopped off of the bed, shot me a devious little smile and left the room only to return moments later with a new hot towel. She cleaned me off, and climbed up onto the bed to snuggle with me for a few moments until she got up and left one final time.

I got up, put my clothes on and walked into the lobby where she waited for me, with her little robe on, at the desk. I handed her $100 dollars which she took and tucked into her robe. She hopped off her stool and ran up to me to kiss me on the cheek before guiding me towards my shoes and finally out the door.

RubMeJP
RubMeJP
5 Followers
12