Running from Love Pt. 01 - Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do my Classic Ellis, Southern Belle Hand On Hip Move, "Amy, please pour Moms, Gillian, and Adair, along with Dean Peirce a nice glass of Fume Blanc to settle their nerves.

I add, "We So Gonna Have Some Fun Tonight! Ava and I will start the Inquisition of my Mom Adair and Dean Peirce (Needra Jane) after dining.

"We want the full down n dirty details, on how long and well they know each other, bringing all the soiled linen out of the closet!"

***

AVA POV

Amy is setting up the dining room for our meal, so I ask Dania to help me plate the buffet items, while Sherry and Ellis take care of her mom and the Dean.

We learn Amy has a twin sister, Anne, and their Mom Janice, is an Assistant Manager at the Front Street Grill. Amy/Ann are college sophomores, who've helped out their single Mom, Janice for years when the restaurant's busy. The twins now work part-time at Front Street in the summers, some weekends, and special events such as our late lunch.

Dania's on eggshells helping me plate the buffet items, and I know it's because she's scared that my Mom, Gillian will rage at her for being Palestinian.

The atmosphere's heavy so I smile at Mom dragging Dania closer, "There are surprise issues facing us today, most importantly Dean Peirce and Mom Adair's previous friendship."

Another issue is, "My lovely best friend, Dania, a Palestinian is terrified of you, Mom, simply because you're Jewish. Both of you are wonderful ladies whom I love as my Mom and Best Friend."

I take Dania's hand and pull Mom up from her seat, and into a three-way hug with Dania and me. "I want you both in my life, so it starts now, with you two hugging in friendship."

Backing away, my eyes beg Mom to respond kindly, and she holds her arms out to Dania inviting her in for a hug. Slowly, Mom pulls Dania onto her breasts as she's so often done to me for my entire life.

Tears stream down my cheeks, as I see the trust and love rising between Mom and my best friend, Dania.

Then I notice Sherry cautiously moving to Dean Peirce's side. "I'm Sherry and I've been an Orphan all my life. I've always wanted a Mom to hug me, read to me, and kiss me goodnight."

Leaning closer quietly, "If you don't have a daughter and like warm hugs, I'm right here for you anytime," gently kissing the Dean's cheek and stepping back.

Dania's holding on to my Mom for dear life, as she's snuggly enfolded in her arms smiling. I step in softly kissing Mom's cheek, "You're the best, Mom," while Dania looks up wondrously, as Mom kisses her temple.

Ellis, now back to her normal Southern Belle Persona kisses her Mom's cheek, "Mom and Dean Peirce, I've changed my mind about your inquisition, since I was stunned beyond belief earlier.

"From your reaction(s) when first seeing each other, whatever you two had together before my life was extra special. I love my Mom dearly, which now includes you, Mom Needra."

Ellis explains, "There are two special things I want to happen during our time here, as we girls join our three moms sharing a Glass of Fume, celebrating the joy of love.

"Sherry, my dearest friend ever, has always wanted a Mom to love, offers Dean Peirce her shoulder to cry or lean on. So today, after we finish our wonderful late afternoon meal, there's No Longer a Dean Needra Jane Peirce in this home.

"We're trading the Dean in for our new Mom, Needra," as I kiss her on the cheek. Ava, Me, and especially our friends Dania and Sherry only see Moms in our home.

Ellis turns to her Mom, "My final ask as your 'Loving Daughter' is for Moms, Adair, and Needra to have a social evening after we girls and Mom, Gillian leave.

I want my Mom, Adair, and new Mom, Needra to use their splendid evening out to renew their beautiful friendship. And then enjoy more time together for several more restful days in Beaufort,"

Amy has poured the glasses of Fume Blanc and we all toast to Moms' Adair and Needra's renewed friendship.

Ellis grins, "Dania's holding on to Mom Gillian like she's never gonna let her go, and Ava has the biggest grin I've ever seen on her face. She loves her Mom and best friend, Dania, and is ecstatic knowing; They Don't Have To Run From Their love!".

Needra stands pulling Sherry close for a hug, "You give lovely hugs Sherry, so remember your promise because I'll need lots of hugs adjusting to my new leadership role at Duke. I know without a doubt we'll all love each other dearly after today's happenings."

Smiling she adds, "Today has been crazily surprising for me, while also a joy. If Adair agrees we'll enjoy a nice evening out in a few days catching up on 23 years of missing life. We're both 43 and haven't talked to or seen each other since age 20 when we were two University of Arkansas sophomores.

"We'll decide how much of our history to share, as we enjoy each other's company socially for the first time in years. Ellis truly deserves to know all the details of her Mom and My 2-year college history, as she's Adair's Darling Southern Belle Little Girl!

"In just a few hours, I've become attached to all of you, Moms and Daughters, especially talking for 3 hours with Gillian on the drive here from Durham. So, with Adair's okay, we'll share most of our history with those we truly care about in the next few weeks."

Smiles are radiant among all of us, including our server, Amy. Then my Mom gets that intense look I've known most of my life.

She grins proudly, "On the shuttle from Durham, Needra tells me she will make her final move from LA to Durham next month. She'll return to LA late next week, and supervise the movers packing her place; and then travel back to Durham on a slow-moving Amtrak, enjoying the cross-country scenery.

"So, adding to tonight's toast of love, I urge Adair to travel to LA with Needra, helping pack and close her condo. They take Amtrak back east together, giving themselves a joyous chance to talk at length, fully closing the 23-year gap in their friendship."

Dania, Sherry, Ellis, and I jump up and down, screaming, "YES-YES-YES," then I run over squeezing my Mom tightly, while Dania has Mom locked in her arms from the other side.

Ellis adds the MEA Culpa, "We'll all come out to Chicago and meet you, doing Chinatown and a few days of tours. Since it's Mom Gillian's idea, we want you to come for at least 2 days when we do Chinatown. But we'll have a Grander Time Together if you stay the full 4 or 5 days with us.

***

HOME ALONE: NEEDRA/ADAIR POV

Dania's US Residence is now fully protected, so the girls and Ava's Mom Gillian are back in Durham. Gillian is staying a few days visiting Ava, then returning home for a possible confrontation with her husband, Warren.

Needra is completing some pre-transition Duke projects while staying with me in my huge Beaufort vacation home. We're talking more and more each day, but after 3 days she still sleeps in the GBR Suite.

We try telling our girls more details of our two-year history at the U of Arkansas, but they've shut us down. Ellis is firm in her feelings, Moms, Adair, and Needra, we're looking to the future, and not revisiting the past, which is history.

Ellis's final words before leaving for Durham were, "During the past few days, we've all gotten to know Mom Needra well, and are excited at seeing you two reconnect. Keep talking openly going where your hearts lead, because we'll all be standing by your side."

***

Since we're going out for dinner tonight, we only have a light salad for lunch. I tell Adair I need to be openly honest with her now since we're going out partying later.

I understand Ellis and her friends looking to the future, but the two of us must clear the past, and I will try to be brief.

MEMORIES: NEEDRA POV.

When I arrived at the U of Arkansas, Fayetteville from the Joplin area of Southwestern MO in 1998, you were the only person nice to me.

I was on a Track Scholarship choosing the U of Arkansas because of being poor, I wanted to be near my family, which is about 90 miles away.

You were on a Volleyball Scholarship, and we were both Freshers. You offered to be my roommate in the Women's Athletic dorm. We became close quickly, which I could not figure out because you were supposedly a typical Southern Belle spoiled rich girl.

One cool night you climb into my bed to snuggle and never return to your bed again. We don't have sex that night but sure snuggle a lot from that point on. Within weeks, I'm hopelessly in love with you, thinking you feel the same way.

Then the rumors and sexual innuendo start, how could a good southern girl like you be a Lesbo, and sleep with Blacks? I tried to ignore the nastiness, especially the N-word, but they hurt me deeply.

Toward the end of our Fresher year, we meet Jonathan at an athletics-related social event with the three of us hitting it off nicely, having lots of fun. But as we socialize together more often, I also notice how Jonathan's eyes sparkle looking longingly at you, and he's such a great guy.

Late in our Sophomore year, I thought of transferring to Southern Cal, where I was also offered a track scholarship. sharing my worries with you several times. Each time we both cried at the idea of us being so far apart, but I know it's the only way forward.

So, I Run From Love At The University Of Arkansas!

I sat out a year at Southern Cal and then became # 1 in the 400m for one year as a Senior, and second year, while in Law School. This completes my 4-Years of NCAA eligibility, so I didn't compete again after that, focusing solely on Law School.

Handing Adair several pictures and notes, what you don't know is Jonathan writes me a few times until Ellis's 14 years old.

He thanks me for loving you so much that I transfer to Southern Cal so you two can be together. He hears the rumors about us having sex in our dorm room but loves you dearly and ignores them.

I'm hurting but sent a brief thank you once, treasuring his notes, and photos of Ellis, the last one when she was nearly 14.

I don't hear from Jonathan again, thinking it's because of a job and email address change related to the NSA, as well as my busy work lifestyle at Southern Cal.

I've been celibate for nearly 12 years because the only lady I dated a few years after moving to California wants to get married, but I can't because I'm still in love with you. So, I never date again, and focus on being the best Law Professor in US Academia.

I recently learned of Jonathan's death, and am thinking about contacting you, but I keep putting it off. I am scared you hate me and can't fathom the thought of living the rest of my life in such turmoil of the only person I've ever loved, hatting me.

Fate intervenes unbelievably, and here we are together after 23 years apart!

***

I'm crying tears of hope, that we can at least be friends again. Also, you can share any or all of my dialogue with Ellis and the girls, but I wanted to fully open up with you in private.

Adair cradles me in her arms, and we sit holding on to each other tightly when she softly says. "The photos of Ellis and notes from Jonathan to you are so special and I'll treasure them forever.

"At the proper time, I'll share these precious items with Ellis and the girls. But for now, let's nap a while on the sofa before dressing for our dinner party."

Tonight's our first real date, so we're dressing to the nines and dining at the Front Street Grill. Amy, who serves our at-home early dinner the first night, will also take care of us tonight, promising a romantic evening.

***

DINNER DATE: ADAIR POV

Needra and I fall asleep on the sofa, holding each other tightly. We're awake and dressing now, after showering, doing our hair, nails, and making-up.

Although we sleep in separate bedrooms while the girls and Gilliam are here, I feel the need to be closer to Needra tonight. So, wearing a bra and thong, I bring my Little Black Dress, black silk hold-up stockings, and heels into Needra's GB Suite; I catch my breath and shudder at her standing naked in front of the mirror.

Dropping my dress, heels, and hose on the bed, I walk over and stand behind her, both our reflections mirrored in Black n White.

Wrapping my arms around Needra, I purr, "It's been a very long time since we stood like this!"

Turning to face me Needra grins, "You know we've been given the all-clear for wild n crazy sex by Ellis, who's brilliant and also a doll. So, I just want to toss you on the bed and ravish you all night."

Kissing Needra's soft lips, "I understand where you're coming from darling, but we need an evening out after such a long time. However, I've also not felt the comfort of waking up in someone's loving arms in nearly 6-years, so you're sleeping in my bedroom tonight!"

Needra pulls me onto the sofa, as I give her the. "What are you up to eye?" and she smiles cutely.

She answers, "I think about this all night, so I want to ask you now before we relax with drinks and dinner at the restaurant, then dance later back here."

Slyly unhooking my bra and pinching my nipples, "Will you do as Gillian suggests, and the girls order, and fly out to LA with me, helping supervise packing my Condo and move to Durham?

"Once finished, we'll take the slow Trans-Continental Amtrak Southwest Chief train to Chicago."

Tossing my useless bra on the end table Needra adds, "We'll stop in Chicago for a few days, sight-seeing with our girls and possibly, Gillian joining us. I feel the girls, especially Sherry and Dania will love spending Mommy time with us three adult ladies."

This time, it's me grabbing Needra's tits, "YES, and this will be a perfect time for you and me to decide our long-term future in a relaxed atmosphere.

Your plan gives us the luxury of cozying here a few extra days playing sexy games and reminiscing. Then we stop in Durham spend 2 days with our girls, and fly out to LA a week from now."

Needra looks into my eyes, tears flowing down her cheeks, "My darling Adair, I've missed you in my life, more than words can ever describe," kissing me lovingly.

***

Needra and I are still the same size, although we're both now 23 years older (43) than our last time together in college. I now have a nearly 19-year-old daughter, Ellis, but Needra's not had children. We're both 5' 9", 130 Lbs., with b/c Cup boobs and nice firm bottoms.

Needra's in my Little Red Dress, accentuating her dark skin, while I'm in my Little Black Dress, highlighting my pale skin. We're braless, with tanga thongs, black silk thigh-highs, and 2" Black Heels. We'll get one of the servers to snap a photo of us at the restaurant, and email it to our girls.

Our driver drops us off at the entrance, with many male eyes following our swaying bottoms as we check in with the hostess.

I see Amy rushing toward Needra and me, freezing in her tracks as she views the total package, "You two've certainly recovered from the evening we first met. My Oh My, You're Flaming Hot Tonight!"

As we stroll to our table, Needra tells Amy, "We hadn't seen each other since college, 23 years ago, and neither of us knew the other would be at Adair's summer home. So that's why the dramatics with Adair fainting and me nearly while boohooing like a baby."

I add, "Amy dear, you're now like a family member since last week's drama. Needra and I are still catching up on life, and do not want any free drinks or male company, by orders of my darling daughter, Ellis, and her girlfriends."

Handing her my phone, "Please photograph Needra and me, and then a selfie with you in it. We'll send the photos to the girls later, saying hello from Amy."

Amy smiles, "I'll put the word out to my brother, who's on the security team so that no one will bother my two nicest customers tonight.

"Then I'll bring two big Patron Gold Tequila Shots on the house, celebrating your first evening out in 23 years. While you enjoy the shots, I'll chill a bottle of delightfully special Fume Blanc.

"Tonight's Head Chef serves an amazing Surf/Turf Combo, which I highly recommend. When your main arrives, I'll have an exquisite Murray River Cabernet breathing for you."

Needra smiles, "Amy, you know us well, maybe a little too well;" giggling cutely and batting her eyelashes. "Anyhow no menu for us tonight, just serve whatever you feel we'll enjoy!"

***

The moment Amy walks away, I feel a hot hand creeping up my thigh;

"Okay, It's Gonna Be Like That Babe," as I reciprocate, pushing my hand under Needra's dress and feeling the naked warm flesh of her upper thighs.

We talk about everything under the sun, with the years fading, as we're on the same page as 23 years earlier. I'm deliriously happy being with Needra again, getting a bit tipsy for the first time since Jonathan's death.

I'm here with a woman I've loved since meeting at the U of Arkansas when we were 18. We always trusted each other implicitly, sometimes falling asleep in the same bed toasted after a doozy night at the local tavern. She never once made a single overture, as it was I who finally initiated our first sexual exploration.

So, with our hands playing teasing games on thighs, and my heart racing, I look at Needra, "How does another Patron Shot sound to you babe, and then a glass of the Fume?"

Her hand climbs a bit closer to my thong, "Yeah, sweetie we're gonna have some fun tonight, so let's get Amy to bring another round of Patron shots?"

We devour our main of Porterhouse and Lobster Tail, aided by a few glasses of wine and silly conversation. This is exactly the type of relaxing evening we need after a long seemingly never-ending separation.

Amy takes loving care of us, even being certain we remember the take-home dinner for the guys tending the Estate's Security gate. She also boxes our few remaining leftovers and two half-full bottles of wine, with us giving her a great tip.

***

Now home, we drunkenly wanna dance, so stumble into my MBR lounge, turning on the tunes.

Needra growls, "Adair, bringing me into your lair can be dangerous my lady, since I ain't had no loving in years," pulling me in for a fierce kiss, hands rubbing the damp thong under my dress."

Kissing me again Needra moans, "Adair, please turn the music down lower so we can talk, share another glass of wine, and then we'll dance later."

I sit a full glass of Fume on the end table, and climb onto Needra's lap wetly licking her ear, whispering, "Remember the first time we get tipsy and fuck like bunnies?"

She squirms, "Yes Adair, it's a little like tonight, with you the Southern Belle tricking me!"

I burst out in laughter, "You horny toad, your panties were so soaking wet they fall right off your booty calling out my name, Adair Rain, Needra's pussy wants you."

Pulling the top of Needra's dress down, I suck a sweet nipple into my mouth, "You were so horny with creamy juices flowing down your thighs to below your knees that night; you're so full of it my darling, but I love you anyway!"

Moaning, Needra runs both hands under my skimpy dress, grabbing a handful of booty. "Adair, we're only back in each other's lives a few days, are we moving too fast?"

Slowly climbing off her lap and tearing up, "I'm so horny Needra, I don't know up from down. I love and fuck two people in my whole life. One is gone forever, and the other is sitting here with me, and I want her now!"

Needra kisses me deeply, "My darling Adair, I also need you so bad it hurts me all over, but we must have a forever love. That's why I want you to come to LA, and we spend quality time together talking about us.