Running from Love Pt. 03

Story Info
The new vines of College love strengthen.
12.2k words
4.44
1.6k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/23/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

This new Billyslate Love Story is a Four-Part Slowburn Lesbian Romance tale. There are no children in Pt. 01 but are in Pts. 02, 03 & 04

When children are in my storylines, there's minimal sexual activity if they're close by. Also, generally, there's little or no alcohol consumed when children are present.

All descriptive sex in this story is lesbian, with females aged 19 or older. Some explicit lesbian sexual actions occasionally feature a strong, but loving woman as the definite TOP controlling the action along with playful and occasional firm spanking.

This 48th and all Billyslate stories are 100% Fiction in every aspect.

Edited By Billyslate/Grammarly

***

Ending Pt. 02

The Funding Group, Duke University, and the Awards Chair have unanimously Awarded Dania, their first full four-year scholarship!

Mom, Needra, Adair, and Madeline smile mischievously, seemingly saying, "You four University Freshers aren't the only ones with surprises up their sleeves."

Dania's crying and all over Mom/Dad, saying she loves them. Ellis, Sherry, Prissy, Missy, and the younger kids are jumping in glee while also boohooing loudly, as I stand there stunned.

Coming to my senses, I tackle Dad flinging kisses everywhere I can reach, "You're Giving Dania The Most Precious Gift In The World!

"I Love You So Much And Am Your Proud Little Girl!"

***

Pt. 03

TIME TO PARTY: AVA POV

We're alone at Ellis's after celebrating with family and children in Durham, followed by Mom Needra/Adair's Beaufort home.

My Mom and Dad left yesterday on their 2nd Honeymoon, then Mom Adair/Needra took the 7-kids on a two-day cruise to Wilmington, NC. They'll stay overnight in Wilmington, enjoying a full day at Jungle Rapids Family Fun Park.

Ellis, Sherry, Dania, and my private celebration party will be in the 2nd-floor GBR Suite, and Lounge. We'll enjoy a light snack, then shower while a bottle of Fume Blanc chills in the frig.

We're frisky tonight, possibly due to last week's fantastic 4 X 400m win and victory celebrations.

We're ready to shower, so I wink at Ellis holding up two sheer negligees and thongs, "You gals, Dania, and I are first, then we'll dress in these sexy night clothes. You two will shower next, and dress in whatever sexy undies Ellis chooses for tonight."

Our main shower's huge, so Dania and I can play, as I pull her in for one of our wettest kisses ever. "You okay Babe, we're just playing a few sexy games before crashing in a couple of hours."

Dania pushes her tongue deep into my mouth, "I love you Ava, and have since you first hugged me nearly a year ago. We're girlfriends now and I'm happy wherever we go sexually, up to full sex if that's what you want."

At the bathroom door, I strip our tops, shorts, and thongs off. Caressing my babe's firm bottom I hushedly moan, "Dania, we're not fucking tonight, keeping our promise to talk with our Moms first.

"But I want us to open our bodies up to more heated sexplay, like touching our fat wet pussy lips, hairy bushes, and taint." leaning forward to nibble softly on her perky tits.

She reaches out pinching my nipples giggling, "Let's shower quickly, down some wine, and start the fun n games."

***

In the living room, Ellis has her hand under Sherry's top, playing with her stiff nipples, "My darling Sherry, I see Ava's lustful looks at Dania, meaning tonight's gonna get wicked. Are you okay with us following their lead and upping our sex game?"

Sherry rips both our tops off, gently biting my nipples. "I love you Ellis and always will. We're committed girlfriends, so I'll follow wherever and however far you take me."

I hear the shower stop, so quickly pull Sherry up racing to the bathroom dropping our shorts and thongs. Showering hastily, Sherry and I madly dash back to the lounge, joining Ave/Dania to jump-start the good stuff, wine and sex.

***

We're sitting across from Ellis and Sherry, as I fondle Dania's booty, while Ellis similarly caresses Sherry's. Dania loves my attention to her bottom, smiling and leaning into my hands, but it's not easy, since we're all sipping Fume and chatting.

Across from us, Ellis pushes up against Sherry's back teasingly nipping at her neck, arms wrapped snugly around her waist.

Our sofas are aligned so we can talk and view the action across from us. I'm leaning against one sofa, Dania's back pushing into my bosom. Ellis is across from us on the other sofa, Sherry resting on her bosom, similar to Dania.

The wine glasses are half empty, so I wink at Ellis, and then we take Dania's and Sherry's tops off. Moments later our tops are gone, so we're four topless 19 years olds with perky b/c cup tits.

Turning Dania to face me, I softly kiss her, carrying on fondling her tight bottom. We're sitting so she has full access to my boobs, naughtily twisting my stiff nipples. We kiss and play sexually teasing games for an hour, touching every part of our bodies, except our wet pussies.

Glancing across the way, I see Ellis and Sherry mirroring our actions, with Ellis vacuuming Sherry's stiff black cherry nipples like frozen twin popsicles.

I love Dania's powerful thighs, so swoop down kissing and licking them like frosting on a cake moaning. "Dania, you're my babe for life, and I truly love our sensual games."

We're both now getting sexually hot and I love every part of her, especially those Funky Fumes rising from her drenched pussy.

So I question, "Dania darling, do we want to go further sexually, maybe teasing our swollen wet vaginal lips a little?"

Dania kisses me hotly, "I'm yours Ava, and will go wherever you lead me. But honestly love, I want to keep playing our sexy games until sunrise."

I move my finger to Dania's thong-covered pussy, squeezing her wet lips, "Let's see what Ellis and Sherry think?"

Dania shushes me, moving to the other sofa, "Sherry, please come and talk privately for a minute?"

I look at Ellis who gives me a "WTF" look!

Dania and Sherry return from their pow-wow, pussies bare as Sherry groans, "Dania and I are hot for our babes, and good girls helping many of our younger kids enjoy life to the fullest. So, we want to have our deserved sexual fun deep-kissing, fingering our pussies, and making sweet love all night and day."

Dania adds, "We won't cross Ava's RED LINE breaking our hymens, but the next 36 hours is our time to play because we want relief," as she walks over, takes off my thong, and grabs a handful of my needy pussy.

Sherry walks to her sofa, and drops to her knees, pulling Ellis's thong off saying, "DITTO!"

Ellis nods at me, "We stay here each couple on their sofa and lights on. Maybe playing these tempting sex games in the same room will help keep us from crossing our RED LINE." pulling Sherry down on top of her, Ellis's fingers at pussy's door.

So seconds later Dania and I, are all over each other hugging, kissing, playing with pussies, and promising to honor our redline, stopping short of breaking our hymens.

Dania's tits fill my salivating mouth as I gently suck one and then switch to the other. My fingers venture to her soggy pussy squeezing each swollen wet vaginal lip, when I momentarily glance at the other sofa.

Ellis has Sherry in a similar position, knees spread wide, while she gently fingers the swollen edges of her pussy.

This is my first real sexual experience. since I seldom dated in High school and never made out with anyone. Lying naked with Dania, playing with our sex bits while watching Ellis and Sherry's naked entwined bodies is so sensual.

Ellis's pussy jammed in tight to her babe's splayed thighs as they madly tongue kiss. Sherry's moaning nonstop, mixed with pants of, "Oh, I Love You Ellis."

I push Dania, face down on the sofa, and attack her booty from behind. Leaning in licking TAINT between her spread asscheeks, the pungent odor arising from her pussy overwhelms me.

So I take one long tongue swipe between Dania's fat vaginal lips brushing her clitoris, when my babe screams bloody murder, falling limply on her tummy.

I'm sexually naive but am certain she orgasmed hard, so check if she's breathing. Dania's thighs spasm, eyes popping open as she mutters, "WOW!" pulling me in for a soft kiss.

Ellis and Sherry's eyes and mouths are shockingly open in amazement, as Ellis quietly asks, "WTF Ava?"

I smile cheekily;

"Ellis, Sherry & Dania. It's Time For Us To Talk With Moms Gillian, Adair & Needra About Our Sex Lives.

Then We'll Fully Come Out To Our Extended Family As Committed Girlfriends!"

Our two days alone are marvelous, solidifying our new lives as girlfriends. Dania's explosive orgasm on our first night of sex play tells us both couples are on a glide path toward full n wild sex.

So we must open up with our Moms in the next few weeks, otherwise, we'll violate our promise of honesty.

We discuss the best time for talking, with my Mom, Gillian away on her 2nd Honeymoon. So we'll wait two weeks until she returns, and chat over a quiet lunch. We're constantly around other adult family members and kids so will control our sexual urges until then.

Our final plan is for Sherry, Ellis, Dania, and I to talk with our Moms, Needra, Adair, and Gillian at the Front Street Grill soon after Mom and Dad return from the Caymans.

***

RACHEL ARRIVES BEAUFORT: ADAIR POV

We're at our Beaufort home, awaiting Rachel's arrival from NYC. Her meeting took a bit longer than expected, but the merger was successful, and both companies will sign the papers early next month. So Rachel can relax with us for two weeks before going back to NYC.

Melissa, Pricilla, and the younger kids love our 2-day cruise to Wilmington, with Needra and Me truly being Moms for the brief vacation. Spending time with the children, highlights Needra and my return to somewhat normal lives, preparing for marriage.

Rachel finally arrives and Melissa is over the moon, never being away from her Mom for such a long time. She breathlessly tells Rachael the wonderful times and fun she's had with Pricilla, Jill, Milly, Aron, Owen, and Calvin asking;

"Mom, we big girls have Call Signs, with Pricilla's being Prissy, so Milly gives me the call sign Missy, which I love. Can I keep it for the girls and our little brothers, but I'll always be your baby girl, Melissa?"

Rachel smiles, "My darling little girl, I love your call sign, so you'll always be my little Melissa but at times, my big girl Missy!"

Milly screams gleefully, "Mom Rachael, I've never had a big sister before and love Missy. She makes my hair pretty, helps me shower, and teaches me so much, Prissy's Jill's big sister and we four girls help care for our younger brothers, Aron, Owen, and Calvin.

All five young kids tackle Rachael begging, "Mom Rachael, when you have to go to work in NY, please let Missy stay with us until you finish everything?"

Lastly, Pricilla flings her arms around Rachael, "Mom Rachael, I am so lonely and no one talks with me except my Mom, Madeline. Then Ava and her college friends let me be their friend and on Our Day, Jill, Milly, Aron, Owen, and Calvin come into my life as younger sisters and brothers.

"But my most precious gift is you letting Melissa come here to be my best friend. She's 14 and I'm 15, so we're almost sisters! When the younger children are asleep, Missy and I talk, and talk, until we fall asleep sitting on the sofa, so happy together as best friends."

Rachael, tears streaming down my cheeks gathers the 7-children under her wings like a Mother Hen, "I love all of you and we'll have so much fun while I'm here. Two weeks from now, I'll have more work in NY, so Missy can stay in Beaufort another month if okay with Mom's Adair/Needra."

Later, after the kiddies are settled in for the night, Rachel asks to talk with Needra, our four college girls, and me.

She speaks softly, "I've been thinking about my daughter and the other children all day. Melissa has never been as happy as she is now, and I want her to always be in such a loving environment.

"I'll have varying options with this acquisition, one of which is moving the new Corporate HQ. I'm more relaxed here in one day than anywhere in the past few years.

So, if it's okay with everyone, I'll open our new combined company's HQ in Beaufort next year, after the Christmas Holidays. With this change, I can also help care for our seven children, since I'll mostly work from home."

I scream, "OH MY GOD, YES, Rachel, your idea is brilliant and we're all in on helping with your transition."

Everyone is ecstatic then Ava adds, "Ellis, Sherry, Dania, and I will be in Beaufort about 6 months a year. We have university approval to study at the Beaufort Campus, so we'll only be in Durham for track meets and other special university events.

"Please leave Missy here with us and our kids while you transition to the new CORP HQ in Beaufort. Also, you can spend all major Holidays here, relaxing from your intense business schedule during the transition. We love Missy and she loves us, so it's a Win-Win for everyone!"

Ava continues, "Rachael, this is a monumental decision, so take the kids to the Front Street Grill for lunch tomorrow and tell them. You'll be a hero to Missy, Prissy, and all the young children who love her dearly."

Rachael thinks for a moment, "Ellis, Sherry, and Dania, can I borrow your bestie Ava, for lunch tomorrow? She has a steady hand in dealing with delicate items and will be a calming influence for me."

Dania hugs Rachael warmly, "Ava is our leader, who we adore. Your asking her to help you tell our children the good news, is an absolute omen that you and Missy belong here with us."

Rachael whispers, "Dania, I know you love Ava, but not to worry, I won't spill the beans," Dania's eyes widen in awe.

Then she grins devilishly, "You're so right Miss Smarty Pants Rachael, and I'll return the favor one day," kissing her cheek.

Smiling, I look at Ava, thinking, "An interesting exchange between Rachael and Dania, I wonder what that's about?"

Later, Dania tells Sherry, Ellis, and me, that Rachael busts the two of us as girlfriends and feels she's also onto Sherry/Ellis. That's surprising, her just meeting us so we surely must tell our Moms, ASAP.

***

FRONT STREET GRILL: RACHAEL POV

For the first time in years, I feel that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. The merger/acquisition's going smoothly, and Melissa's happy as a peach with her new friends, especially Prissy, her first-ever best friend.

So, I'm taking a bold step, opening our merged Company's HQ in Beaufort. I'll have a strong support group in Durham and Beaufort, and Melissa will thrive in this loving environment.

So, I can think about my social life for the first time in many years. Needra and Adair are happily married, and I'm certain Ava/Dania & Sherry/Ellis are very much in love.

So, maybe I should consider dating women, specifically a special woman. For now, I'll place this topic on the back burner, telling our kids the good news about Missy staying in Beaufort long-term.

We're at the grill, and Ava orders Pizza, Burgers, Fries, and soft drinks for lunch. I'm gathering my thoughts on the best way to tell them this great news since these are kids and not a business, BOD.

Ava senses my indecision stepping in, "All right, today is good news day, so who wants to hear something fantastic?" with the children screaming, "Me-Me."

Smiling, I stand and hug Missy, "I love my Melissa so much, and want her always happy. I came here after two weeks of working long hours every day. Everyone's smiling, happy, and having fun so I feel relaxed and loved like this is my home.

"I talk with Moms, Adair/Needra, Ava, and her college friends about being so happy in just two days. We feel Missy and I will be much happier living in Beaufort permanently. So, within a few months, we'll open my company's new headquarters here.

Missy, can stay with you while we close some of the company's Albany business projects and reopen in Beaufort. We want to finish our move in time to celebrate Christmas with our new family(s).

There's joy and screaming all around our table, as Ava and I try to quiet the kids, who're off the wall happy.

Milly jumps in my lap crying, "I love you, Mom Rachael, and you're the best. I'll now have my big sister with me forever." Missy joins Milly in hugging me tightly.

Priclla's body trembles in delight when I walk over hug, and kiss her cheek. I know you're so happy right now but Missy, you and I'll have a special ice cream treat one night when the little ones are asleep.

It's A Beautiful Day For Life.

***

Ava/Dania & Sherry/Ellis's girlfriends' news is a big flop, with every adult knowing both couples will soon be sexually active. So. it's a big Ho-Hum, we love our college girls dearly, what's next to discuss?

However, my spur-of-the-moment decision to open the Merged Investment Firm's CORP HQ in Beaufort stuns Warren speechless. But, he understands my thought process, fully agreeing with the decision.

Ava and the others are now in Durham since there's an ACC track meet in 10-days. It's been a joyous time for everyone, especially the children and me. We're holding the fort down for a week until Needra and Adair return from the Durham campus.

Missy, Prissy, and my ice cream conference is eye-opening, especially their bonding so tightly in a brief time. As I think in depth about their friendship, understanding leaps into play.

These two beautiful teenage girls are always excluded from activities with persons in their age group. Truthfully, they've been ridiculed by almost everyone excluding their Moms, until meeting Ava and her college friends, who are 5 years older.

Next comes the younger kids, Milly, Jill, Aron, Owen, and Calvin, who love Missy and Prissy dearly. Their love for Prissy and Missy has no physical or emotional boundaries, as the 5-kids are vocal about how much they adore and have learned from their big sisters!

But the icing on their cake is Prissy, 15, and Missy, 14 meeting and bonding as equals, best friends and sisters. They're no longer the Big or Little sister(s) but truly accept each other as teenage sisters and best friends.

Tears freely flow from my eyes, wetting my cheeks as I realize the joy, Missy and Prissy now have in their hearts, as equals and loving best friends!

***

THANKSGIVING: AVA POV

We have continued success early in our track season, winning all our pre-Thanksgiving meets. So, Sherry, Ellis, Dania, and I are now in Beaufort to spend Thanksgiving with our increasingly large family, including Rachael and Missy.

Chubs, and Prissy's Mom, Madeline are taking the last Duke campus shuttle to Beaufort before the Thanksgiving break. So everyone's happily planning to enjoy being together in Beaufort again, after a month.

My phone rings and Chubs breathlessly, "Ava, something terrible has happened in Mobile, and as I understand through Daisy D's tears, Lainey's been abused, suffering deep discolored bruises.

"Daisy D takes Lainey and a few clothes and they're hiding in a small motel near the airport. She's afraid to try boarding a flight to Durham, not having an ID or authorization letter for Lainey." Chubs sniffling in the background.