Running Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, you know you want this, you know you want me to tie you up, redden your ass, and fuck it"

"No, no, I don't. Please, please, let me go."

"Honey, I'm giving you what you really want. You want me to, let's see, how did you put it, 'tie you up and fuck your spanked ass' and that's exactly what I'm going to do. I never intended to get you so drunk the other night, so drunk that even though I reminded you to lock the door, you forgot. I got about ten minutes out and thought I should check to make sure. Sure enough, you forgot to lock the door, and I heard you moaning. I thought you fell, so I went inside to check. I saw you, spread eagle on the bed, two fingers in your pussy, rubbing your asshole, finally fingering your ass, and calling to me."

Her eyes wide, tears at the corners, all she could do was slowly, almost imperceptibly nod, and whisper, "Please, please, spank me and fuck me. I want you so bad."

Smiling at her, he reached down and fingered her to another orgasm, When she began spasming, he took the little paddle and slowly, gently spanked her, first one cheek then the other. Gradually picking up the pace and the tempo, he reddened both of her cheeks until they were glowing pink and warm to the touch. He put down the paddle and moved behind her, dipping a finger in her wetness. Again, with one thrust he buried his cock deep inside her and stayed, not moving. When he felt her begin to push back to establish a rhythm, he began fucking her at a controlled pace. She pushed back harder and he inserted his wet finger into her asshole up to the first knuckle. She strained against her bindings, inhaling quickly at the unexpected intrusion. He began fingering her asshole opposite the rhythm of his cock, going deeper and deeper until his finger was completely inside her tight, waiting asshole. Then he added another. When she grunted, he picked up the pace, swirling his fingers to loosen her ass for his dick.

Once he got her into a groove between his two fingers and his tool, he pulled both out, and placed the swollen, glistening head at the pulsing star of her ass. He pushed forward, slowly but determinedly, listening to her grunt and groan. She gasped when the widest part of the head stretched her asshole open and again a split second later when the head of his cock popped past the tight ring of muscle. Giving her just a few seconds to get used to it, he began pumping in her tight rear passage, little by little, bit by bit, watching her flesh try to pull his hardness back in as he thrust in and out. He finally got all of his dick buried in her ass up to his balls. He reached underneath her and pinched her nipples, feeling her asshole twitch and tighten with euphoria around him.

"Ohhhhh, Frank, fuck me, fuck my ass, spank my ass."

And he began, He pulled out until just the head was in and stroked forward. He pumped her like a piston. He watched the ring of flesh around him reach out on his back stroke as if begging him to come back. He started to spank her. He beat a light tattoo on her ass, reddening her cheeks again, harder and harder, feeling them get warm. His balls slapped against her gaping, waiting pussy and her hard nub of a clit. The harder she breathed, the harder he fucked her. He reamed her asshole while she begged him to continue. When he finally felt her shudder with another intense orgasm, he reached down and ground the pads of his fingers against her clit, mashing it into her G-spot, not giving her any choice but to have a fiery, consuming orgasm. He buried his dick in her ass, using his weight to help him rub her clit even harder and when she came, she shrieked his name and he felt her pussy's juices running down his hands onto his balls. When he finally felt like she had enough, he popped his cock out, watching her hole gape slightly then start to close. He undid her bindings and helped her to the chair.

While she sat, he put on his shorts and went to get some fresh, cold water. After she composed herself, he told her that when he saw her running up the block that day, he had every intention of fucking her as he did. He took the time for her to run up to the highway and back to jerk off and get ready for her. After showering and a light snack, he would have his finish, giving her the choice of which hole she wanted him to shoot his hot load into.

12