Running Mate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked her clit harder and then sucked it between my pursed lips. She shuddered. I licked gently and then hard. I circled it with my tongue and then sucked it gently. Her hands pressed hard on my head, trying to push my face harder against her.

I ate her out. I was soon lapping at her pussy, licking and sucking on her clit, and drinking her juices. I was gentle the whole time but held her firm in place. She was thrusting against my face, fucking my tongue, harder and harder. Her hips jerked and her legs kept trying to squeeze my head. It was a battle and in the end I won.

She screamed my name and came. It was a primal scream that escaped her mouth. Her pussy clenched and her legs found a new strength and clamped hard against my head, holding me there. I licked her clit gently and then gentle bit it. She came again, screaming. I gently licked and sucked her juices.

I always made Betty cum before, but never like this. Betty was always so quiet. Our love making had been about closeness and love. With Beth it was about pleasure and she didn't hold back. She was animalistic and raw. The sex between two people who only want to feel pleasure. She came for a long time, holding my head between her trembling legs. I managed to keep my nose clear of her pussy and breathe.

Finally, she relaxed her legs and pushed my head away from her. "Stop. Enough. It's too sensitive. Gah! Jesus, John. That was the hardest I've ever cum. Fuck."

I sat on my heels and wiped her juices from my face with my hand. I looked at her pussy and saw it was red with excitement and dripping juices like a faucet. Her clit hard and fully exposed and engorged. Her upper chest was blushed red and she panted with her small tits rising and falling.

I stared at her pussy. It was a living breathing part of her. She was such a slim woman, but her pussy was almost an extension of her. I had sucked her inner lips into my mouth. They had stretched like toffee and exposed her bright pink inner pussy. I licked my lips and watched it. Her vulva pulsed and her juices continued to flow.

Beth still had her head thrown back from her orgasm. When her breathing returned to normal, she lifted her head and looked up at me. She saw me staring at her pussy.

"That was amazing. Are you staring at my pussy, John? Do you like it?"

"I do. It was delicious. Thank you."

Beth flopped her head back. "Thank you. I love exposing myself to you. I like you looking at it. I'm so sensitive down there, John. I'm always horny around you. I've been dreaming of you eating my pussy for weeks. I wanted to fuck you the first time we met."

I tore my eyes from her pussy and looked at her. I could see she was serious. "You did?"

"God, yes," she said. "You walked into the running club, looking fit, clean shaven, your gorgeous shining bald head, and my pussy flooded. Do you know how long it has been since the sight of a man turned me on like that? Don't answer. I'll tell you. Years. Only my late husband did that to me. And now you."

She looked at me for a moment as if deciding something, and then she did. "I bought a vibrator, John. A vibrator! Can you imagine my embarrassment walking into the adult store and buying one? I had to get the girl behind the counter to help me. I almost died. But I needed it so bad.

"I'm telling you this because I've used it almost every night since I met you. You've woken a sexual desire in me I didn't know I had. And at my age! Having soaked panties is normal now. You're a sexy man, John. I can't wait to fuck you."

I blushed. Listening to her talk about her vibrator and using it thinking of me was a huge turn on. I realised I cared about Beth. She was a wonderful woman. I felt at peace with her. I looked forward to when I would see her again. She was my girlfriend, true, but at that moment it truly sunk in that she was my girlfriend. And I was glad.

Beth smiled at me and flopped her head back down. "Right now, though, I'm spent. Jesus. Give me a minute. That was too intense."

I crawled up the bed and lay beside her. I ran a hand up her leg and over her flat, toned stomach. I reached her small left breast and then circled her nipple. It stood out about half-an-inch. I had never seen one so big. It was like a little hard pencil.

"You're beautiful, Beth. Your body is perfect. I could play with it all day and night."

I leaned over her and popped her left nipple into my mouth and sucked it gently. She made a happy sound and then reached up and held my head, holding it in place. I licked her nipple and sucked it gently. It felt so big in my mouth. I nipped it playfully with my teeth and she moaned. I sucked her nipple for a few minutes and she never stopped making pleasant sounds and holding my head.

I reached down and fingered her pussy. My finger slipped in easily into her hot wetness. She held my head harder against her nipple and I sucked harder. I slipped in a second finger and pushed them in and out of her vagina with a slow, steady pace, keeping my fingers straight. She was so tight. I ran my fingers up to her clit and lightly circled it and she hissed and grabbed my hand to stop me.

"Too much. Too sensitive," she growled.

She put a hand on my shoulder and pushed me hard onto my back. She rolled onto her side with me and looked down at me. She stared into my eyes and then kissed me. We had kissed a few times already, sealing our relationship. They were always tame make-out sessions and we never progressed our desires. It's one of the benefits of age: you know how to take your time about certain things. This time was different. Her tongue drove into my mouth with hunger and I responded in kind. Her hand caressed down my chest, played with my chest hair, and then started across my stomach and bumped into the head of my cock, lying just above my belly button. She broke the kiss, a string of spit keeping us connected, and looked down at my cock.

She took it in her hand and gripped it gently and stroked it. I made a noise to encourage her. She sat up beside me and watched herself stroke my cock. She licked her lips without knowing, but I saw and felt my cock twitch. Betty never liked sucking my cock and she was terrible at it. She tried every now and then, but I always knew she hated it. It was always a disappointment to me.

"It's so hard and so big, John. I can feel the heat coming off it. I can't imagine this inside me, but I need it. I always blew my late husband. Every chance I could. He loved it. I'm pretty good." She smiled at me and twitched her eyebrows up and down. "I love the feel of a hot cock in my mouth. I can't explain it. The texture, the smell, and the taste. I crave it, John."

She continued to gently stroke my cock. She did it so well. Her hand was stroking it perfectly and I could have just enjoyed a hand job. But her talk of sucking cock had me wanting to feel myself in her mouth. I watched pre-cum boil out my head, her hand swept it up and suddenly her hand job was slick and raised the pleasure so much I moaned loudly, the sound escaping my mouth.

She moved herself lower and I felt her other hand gently cup my balls. My cock twitched hard in her hand and more pre-cum oozed out. "Your balls are so big. So full of cum. I want that too, John. All your cum. I've been dreaming of it. Swallowing your thick load. Tasting you. Oh God, look at all the pre-cum. So beautiful. I haven't seen or tasted pre-cum in so long. I have to..."

She leaned over and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. Her tongue swirled hard. I groaned hard. Her mouth came free and she smacked her lips. She resumed stroking my cock.

"So good. John, you taste so good. Imagine what your cum tastes like. I can smell your cock. You smell of man. My man. My cock. Look at me John."

I looked into her eyes where I could see a reflection of my own arousal. She was turned on and excited. She wanted my cock. Needed it. I never felt more of a man as I did in that moment. Men need that affirmation. To know a woman desires you back. Beth desired me.

"I'm going to suck your cock. I haven't done this in a long time. I want you to relax and come in my mouth when you want to. I want it all, John. I need to feel your cum slide down my throat. I'm going to try to make this the best blow job you've ever had."

"Jesus, Beth," I said in wonder. I had never had a woman talk to me like this before. My cock couldn't get harder. Her hand on my cock felt wonderful. Her hand on my balls felt warm and comforted them. I wouldn't last long.

"Just blast your cum down my throat. I adore the feeling of a cock spewing cum in my mouth. I feel so powerful. So much in charge. But I don't think I can deep throat this gorgeous monster, but I'm going to try. You ready?"

I nodded, my head whirling with desire.

She smiled, licked her lips, and then started to blow me. She started with just the head of my cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue hard and then probed just under my cock on the frenum. I could already tell she was really good. My cock loved her mouth. She sent pleasure coursing through me. I never once felt her teeth. Just her luscious lips and tongue. Her mouth was warm and wet and loving.

I felt no doubts, no anxiety, no fears, that my cock was exactly where she wanted and needed it. I was fully relaxed and mentally in the best place possible. This was for me and I happily received her attention. We were making love with her mouth and my cock.

I felt and watched my cock slide deeper into her mouth. She gave me a constant feeling of penetration. I wanted to go deeper, and she obliged as if reading my mind. Her head moved slowly up and down, her lips dragging on my shaft, and her tongue swirling on my glans and frenum. It was a constant pressure and sensation. She was fucking my cock with her mouth. Her hand on my balls stroked them gently. The sensations were overwhelming. With each movement of her head, hand and tongue, my pleasure rose. It was a constant build-up, never waning.

My cock disappeared more and more into her mouth. I looked down and saw she had over half inside her mouth. She never stopped her motion. It was a never-ending wave of pleasure. I heard her making happy noises and I knew she loved what she was doing.

She went deeper and the head of my cock hit the back of her throat. She made quiet gagging noises and then lifted her head clear and I watched spit pour out of her mouth over my cock. She stroked it and spread the spit all over. My cock was sloppy and wet and the slick feel of her hand and spit on my shaft nearly had me coming.

Her mouth wrapped around my rigid shaft and she resumed blowing me. I groaned as her lips spread across my glans and her tongue teased my frenum. My cock slipped in further and then I felt my glans move into the tightness of her throat. She gagged a little, but kept my cock buried. I felt her body shake on the bed, but she never released my cock.

She drew up sharply and spit onto my cock and then breathed in deep. Her face was bright red and her abdominal muscles clenched hard. Tears leaked from her eyes. Without waiting, her mouth closed around me again and she drove her head down. My head entered her throat and then she lifted her mouth up to swirl her tongue around my glans. I hissed with the sudden pleasure. She was deep throating me for the first time in my life. I now knew why men wanted it so badly. Being fully inside a woman is the desire of a man and his cock. I was fully inside her mouth and every square inch of my cock felt her.

"Jesus, Beth. That is so fucking good. So, fucking good!"

She kept blowing me, if I could call it that. She would drive my cock all the way into her mouth and then move up and swirl my head. She kept a steady rhythm, never wavering, and never stopping. My pleasure grew fast and furious. She sped up and soon I was watching her fuck my cock with her mouth, faster and faster. My head fell back, and my ass cheeks clenched hard. Her hand on my balls stroked gently in perfect sync with her cock sucking. Her fingers then brushed my taint adding another dimension of pleasure I didn't know existed.

I was lost in the pleasure. This was the perfect blow job. She was an artist and truly gifted. I felt my cum boil hard and fast and my balls tightened hard against me. My back arched and, like an eruption, I came.

I felt like I was coming in a hot tight pussy. I pumped my ejaculate into her mouth with abandon. Nothing existed but my pleasure. My ropes filled her mouth and I felt her swallowing convulsively. She didn't slow down. She blew my cock as I came exactly how I would be thrusting into her pussy. It was beautiful.

All too soon, it was over. She slowed her sucking and then withdrew my cock from her mouth. It felt like pulling out of her pussy and I made an unhappy sound. She gently lowered my cock to my stomach with what I would have to call reverence and then slid up my body to lay against my side. She pressed up against me and placed her head on my shoulder. She cooed like a dove, of all things.

"That was amazing, Beth. Jesus fucking Christ that was the best blow job I ever had. Ever. Oh, my God."

She played with my chest hairs and I shivered. "I'm glad. That was the biggest cock I ever sucked. You taste wonderful, do you know that? And your cum was so thick and delicious. I think the cum of runners must be the best. We eat better. Do you think so?"

In response, my cock shrank leaving a cold trail of cum on my stomach. Beth ran a finger through it, played with it, and then scooped it up. She sucked her finger.

"Strange, your cum is clear, not white."

I told her I was infertile, and my balls didn't produce sperm.

"So, you can't get me pregnant? Wonderful! News flash: that was only round one," she announced. "I need water, you?"

I nodded and felt her get up off the bed. She disappeared downstairs and I heard the kitchen water turn on at the sink, but I never heard it shut off. I had closed my eyes and fell asleep. I woke to the feeling of my cock inside a warm mouth.

Beth was sucking my cock back to life and it didn't take long. Once it was hard, Beth cried out in joy and then got off me and got on her hands and knees and turned her ass toward me.

"Fuck me, John. Doggy style. This is what I've imagined with you. You fucking me hard from behind. Hard, John. Don't hold back. I won't break. I need you inside me, now. Cum inside me."

I didn't need a second invitation. I got behind her and started running my cock head up between the lips of her pussy and up over her asshole. I wasn't gentle and Beth put her head on the mattress, pushing her ass up into the air.

"That's it, baby," she murmured. "Now stick it in my pussy. I want you."

I lined up my cock and pushed the tip in. Beth moaned and pushed back. My cock slipped in more. The tightness of her pussy was amazing to feel. She gripped my cock all over and I felt the pressure along my length. I pushed in more and felt her vagina straining to stretch and make room. I tried to be gentle, but Beth pushed back hard on me.

Soon I was buried to the base. Her pussy gripped my cock hard and it felt so hot and wet on my shaft. Beth didn't have lubrication issues. She made her own and lots of it. I hadn't been inside such a wet pussy since my honeymoon.

I wonder how it would feel inside Amanda? I thought and it surprised me. For a moment I wished Beth was Amanda. I shoved the thought aside and focused on Beth.

I pulled my cock back until my cock nearly fell out. My head was holding her vagina open and her juices coated my cock. I could see her pussy gripping me and being pulled out from her body. It looked so sensual. Her lips were wet and swollen. I pushed back in and watched her pussy contract around me. I pulled back again and Beth moaned. The feeling was amazing. My cock had never been happier. Her mouth had felt great, but her pussy was off the scale.

I could see the strength in her back and body. All her muscles stood out with her level of fitness. She was in perfect health. A gorgeous woman. A true runner and with so much energy.

Soon I was thrusting steadily into her. She pushed back on me and matched my pace. She was getting wetter. White cream accumulated around the base of my cock the more I fucked her. She was moaning and crying out louder and louder. She reached between us and played with my balls and her clit.

On a whim I wet a finger with her white cream and circled her asshole. She shuddered and pushed back harder on me. I was getting lost in the pleasure. My world reduced to fucking Beth doggy style and watching my cock plunge in and out of her pussy.

Beth was crying out non-stop. She was so responsive. So in touch with her own sexuality.

"Change positions," I cried out and pulled out.

"Which?" she gasped.

"Dunno. Don't care. On your side?"

She flipped onto her side and lifted a leg. Her white cream was all over her pussy. I slid in behind her on my side and felt her grab my cock and line it up. I pushed and was back inside her, thrusting hard. She kept fondling my balls. I reached around and pinched her nipples hard. She cried out and her pussy clenched hard on my cock.

"Fuck yeah. Pinch my nipples!" Beth reached lower and ran a finger over my asshole.

I grunted and started fucking her hard. Each thrust jarred and shook her. I twisted her nipples and felt her pussy clench. I didn't care if I hurt her. I needed to drive my cock into her. I took my other hand and grabbed her short hair and pulled her head back with force. She screamed in pleasure.

"Fuck, John. I'm coming!"

I thrust deep and held my cock still. She shuddered and then thrashed with her orgasm. She pinched her thighs together and grabbed my hand on her breast and tried to get me to twist her nipple. I obliged her and she thrashed harder. Her pussy flooded with wetness and it clenched my cock over and over.

I kissed her exposed neck and then sucked on it hard, leaving a mark. I stayed still and enjoyed her coming around my cock. She orgasmed with her whole body. Strange noises came out of her mouth and sometimes it was nothing more than a low guttural grunt.

She slowly came back down, and I held her. I kissed her ear and pulled her in tight against me. She wrapped an arm over mine and held me back. She lay limp in my arms.

After a time, I started thrusting again and she made a happy noise. We fucked in the same position for a time before she said she wanted me on top of her.

We moved and I lay between her legs. She guided me back into her pussy and I was soon thrusting away again, staring down into her hazel eyes. I thrust hard and fast seeking my own release. She wrapped her legs around me and met my thrusts.

I felt the familiar surge of an orgasm rise within me. "I'm gonna cum."

"Cum inside me, John. Fill me up."

My orgasm hit and my cock spewed hot cum inside her. She came with me crying out my name. It felt so good to cum inside her. I didn't want it to end, but of course, it did. I thrust a couple of more times and then I was done. I collapsed on her and lay in a stupor. I had just fucked her. It had been so long, and I was so content and happy.

She stroked my back. "Thank you, John. I needed that. I missed sex. I didn't know just how much until tonight." She kissed my neck and I murmured something.

I was so tired. Sleep was coming hard and fast and I couldn't fight it. I felt her pushing on my shoulders.

"Get off, before you sleep. You'll crush me."

I rolled off her, and she scurried over to lie against my side and played with my chest hairs. It tickled and I liked it.

"Sleep baby. I'll be here when you wake. That was only round two."

I smiled and fell asleep.

We would wake, fuck and sleep. We both needed the sex and the closeness. The next day we showered and fucked again. I was having a hard time coming now, but Beth would blow me and bring me back to life. We spent the day together, naked or barely clothed, and played with each other. We learned each other's bodies and fucked more. We were like newlyweds. The excitement didn't end.