Running Mates

Story Info
Two runners test what their friendship can handle.
7.2k words
4.71
27.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, like all my stories, is a work of fiction. All characters are age 18 or older. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person is unintentional and coincidental. As always, your comments are welcome.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

They were running mates - not in a political sense, but in a literal one. Hailey and Chris would run together a few times a week, sometimes after classes were over, sometimes first thing in the morning.

The two were an unexpected pair. They had things in common to be sure - they went to the same college and both enjoyed running, for example - but otherwise they couldn't be more different. Hailey was a writer. She studied journalism and hoped to get a job for a local newspaper after graduating. Chris, on the other hand, studied engineering and wanted to move to a big city in the Midwest once college was over.

It was a cold morning in January. Chris woke up to a text from Hailey.

"Meet at 7?" she said to him.

"Yeah. Gym?" he responded.

"Actually want to run outside today?"

"Sure. Meet you outside your building then."

Chris was less than enthusiastic about the outdoor run during the coldest part of the year. "I'm going to freeze my balls off," he thought to himself as he dressed somewhat begrudgingly. "At least it's good exercise."

Chris put on some workout clothes and a hat to keep his ears warm. When he ran alone he'd bring his headphones and listen to music, but he and Hailey would often chat about one thing or another when they ran together. He tied his shoelaces, grabbed his keys, and headed out into the cold winter air.

Chris jogged through the snowy streets to get over to Hailey's dorm building. Chris had a small frame for a guy. He had an average build, but like most college students he had put on some weight during his time there. There was muscle there to be sure, but he was by no means a fit collegiate athlete. He had brown hair that paired with brown eyes, and he had a friendly smile when he decided to show it. His running shorts were a little bit tight on him, which accentuated the bulge of his thick but not overly huge cock.

By the time he got to Hailey's building, she was already outside waiting for him. He jogged up to her as she was in the middle of her warm-up stretches. While she was an active athlete back in high school, Hailey no longer had a runner's body. Only a couple of inches over five feet, Hailey was on the shorter end of the spectrum. She had a round face with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Like Chris, she had added some flesh to her frame over the years, primarily in her waist and thighs. She was by no means large, but compared to many of the razor thin girls on campus, she sometimes felt that way. By non-college standards, she too was fairly average in size. Two fleshy mounds - somewhere around a B cup - stood out from her chest, and she had a round ass to bring it all together.

"Morning," Chris said as he started stretching his legs.

"Back at ya," Hailey responded. For a cold winter morning at sunrise, she didn't dress very warmly. The sports bra and long sleeve shirt she was wearing did little to hide the hardness of her nipples, which stood out from her breasts like a pair of stiff erasers on brand new pencils.

Chris glanced down at her chest a few times, as subtly as he could, while stretching out his lower body. Hailey made a few furtive glances at his crotch during that interval, as well.

"Ready when you are," Chris said.

"Just one more stretch," she responded. Hailey found a clear patch of ground to sit down and stretch out her inner thigh muscles.

Chris tried to sneak a peek up her shorts but it was to no avail.

"Let's go," Hailey said once she finished.

They took off down one of the main roads on campus. At this hour, in this weather, campus was pretty deserted. It was like they had the whole place to themselves.

As they ran, they talked about whatever came to mind. Hailey talked about one of her journalism classes. She had to do a mock interview with someone to simulate part of the journalistic process.

"Would you mind doing it for me?" she asked. "It wouldn't be until later in the semester."

"Sure," Chris said. "Glad to do it."

They ran on. Feeling tired on this particular morning, Chris lagged behind a bit. He looked up and down Hailey's body, his eyes giving Hailey's round bottom particular attention. He tried to imagine what she would look like naked, without those running shorts to obscure his view. His cock hardened at the thought and created a noticeable bulge in his shorts. His mind wandered as he ran, and he paid little attention to where he was going or to the growing thickness in his shorts.

Hailey, however, had slowed her pace in front of him. Chris, running at the same pace, ran right into her, and their bodies collided in a sort of slow motion. They both managed to stay upright, but Hailey felt Chris's hardening dick hit her in the ass.

"What the hell dude," she said. "Not paying attention?"

"Sorry, got a little distracted," he answered.

"Yeah I can see, and feel, that."

His face reddened. "I'm sorry. It was an accident."

"What got you all worked up? Hot girl in one of your classes or something?"

"Yeah," he said, taking the easiest way out of the situation. "Come on, let's get going again."

They started back up again, heading toward the wooded area of campus that had some running trails. Chris tried to put his mind on anything but his bulging dick that showed prominently in his shorts.

Hailey and Chris had always had a platonic relationship. Chris was single, but Hailey had a boyfriend, Jeremiah, at a distant university. Hailey's relationship with her boyfriend was deteriorating, and sometimes she'd ask Chris for advice.

"Need your advice on something," she said.

"What's up?"

"So Jeremiah and I were FaceTiming last night."

"Mhmm."

"And he asked to see my pussy on camera."

"Is that new?"

"Nah we've done it a few times before. Usually he's glad he gets to see me naked. But last night it didn't seem that way."

"How come?"

"Well, uh, I haven't shaved in a little while since it's winter and all. He got kind of annoyed and said, 'what, you didn't want to take the time to shave for me? You know how I like it.' Who is he to tell me what to do? He's a thousand miles away. Besides, it's my pussy. I think I get to do what I want with it."

"Wow. That's kind of a dick move to be honest. You'd think he'd just appreciate the chance to see you naked."

"That's what I'm saying. And it's winter. It's cold. It's not like he's coming to visit and going down on me anytime soon. What does it matter?"

"How bushy are we talking? Maybe he was just sad he couldn't see more of your pussy." Chris tried to give Jeremiah the benefit of the doubt, but deep down, Chris was convinced that Jeremiah wasn't good enough for Hailey and didn't appreciate her.

"I don't know man. It's definitely more than stubble but it's not like it looks like some kind of woodland creature."

Chris longed to see her crotch. This was not helping his erection.

"Look," she said. "But don't tell anyone. Jeremiah would be pissed if he found out." Hailey pulled the front of the elastic waistband on her shorts forward, exposing her mons to Chris's view from above.

Chris looked into the gap between her shorts and her tummy. The morning sun shone down on Hailey's exposed sex. Chris excitedly took in the view of the small, dark curls of Hailey's pubic patch.

"I think it looks sexy," Chris said, not knowing quite how to react.

"Really?" she said as she smiled and let her waistband fall back into place.

"Yeah."

"Don't most guys like it completely shaved? Some girls say the guys they hook up with won't go down on them if they don't shave or wax."

"Probably, but most guys are idiots anyway. Do whatever you like best. If a girl showed me her pussy, I wouldn't tell her to do something different with it. And I sure as hell wouldn't turn down the chance to go down on her."

"I wish all guys were like that. Jeremiah obviously isn't one of them. He doesn't even like eating me out when I'm clean shaven," Hailey said, clearly not trying to hide her disappointment.

"Find someone who appreciates you no matter what, even if your pussy looks like that woodland creature over there," Chris said, pointing to a brown beaver in a creek along the running trail in an attempt to lighten the mood.

Hailey laughed. "Thanks, Chris. Sometimes it's just nice to vent, even if I know nothing will change."

They ran in silence for the next several minutes. Chris couldn't take his mind off of Hailey's pussy - the way she displayed herself to him, the way her tufts of pubic hair shined in the morning light.

As they circled back to the campus's main road, Hailey said, "want to sprint to the end?"

"Sure, but let's make it a race. Loser has to drop their shorts." Chris wanted another chance to see Hailey's sex.

They ran hard, and Hailey just beat Chris to the fictitious finish line.

"Deal's a deal buddy," she said. "Drop them."

Chris complied. He loosened the drawstring on his shorts and tugged them to the ground. His still stiff spear bounced to attention.

"I see you have a little winter fur yourself," Hailey chirped.

"Don't we all," Chris retorted.

"See you tomorrow morning, same time?"

"Yeah."

They high-fived and went their separate ways.

Chris returned to his dorm, grabbed his towel, and headed for the shower. He stripped his clothes off and began to stroke his penis. A few well-placed strokes and thoughts of Hailey's pussy quickly sent him over the edge. He sprayed his load all over the shower in four strong spurts.

Even though it was January, he took a cold shower. The cold water and his previous ejaculation provided some much-needed relief after the morning's events.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chris woke early the next morning, but there was no text from Hailey this time. He thought that was a bit strange but dressed and headed out all the same. He arrived at Hailey's building and began his stretches. She joined him soon after that.

"Morning," she said.

"Morning," he replied.

They finished stretching and started off on their run with very little chatter.

A mile and a half into their workout, Chris broke the silence.

"Everything okay?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"You sure?"

"Sort of."

"Want to talk about it?"

"No, it's okay. It's just..." Hailey's voice trailed off.

Silence.

"It's just yesterday morning," she continued. "I think maybe we got a little carried away."

"What do you mean?" Chris asked, trying to play dumb but knowing full well what she was referring to.

"You know. Pulling our shorts down. Me showing you my pussy. Your dick hanging out. I have a boyfriend for Christ's sake. I don't know what I was thinking."

Chris didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry," he said. "It won't happen again."

"I think I just got caught up in the moment," she said. "I was upset. But I love him. And I can't be doing stuff like that. You're a good friend, Chris, but that's as far as it goes for me. I'm sorry if anything I did yesterday sent mixed signals."

It was a blow for Chris, who rightly or wrongly had gotten his hopes up that Hailey would say goodbye to Jeremiah and want to be with him instead.

"It's all good," he answered. "Let's just put it behind us and go back to our normal running routine."

"That works. I didn't tell Jeremiah about yesterday. And I don't plan to. Can we just keep it between us and forget it ever happened?"

"Yeah, no problem."

"Thank you," she said softly.

They ran in silence the rest of the way back to campus. That day there was no race. There was no stripping. They said their goodbyes and went their separate ways.

* * * * * * * * * *

In the days that followed, things slowly returned to normal. They'd talk during their runs about school, about running, about parties. Eventually they even talked about Jeremiah, about love, about relationships. Things went back to how they used to be.

* * * * * * * * * *

Later that month, on a snowy Friday evening, Chris got a text from Hailey. "Bunch of friends coming over if you want to join."

"Sounds good. Need anything?"

"Alcohol."

"Ok."

Chris grabbed a backpack, tossed in a couple bottles of hard liquor, and left his dorm to head to Hailey's. He reached her building and texted her to come let him inside.

"I'm here," he said.

"Ok. Sending my sister down to let you in."

Chris had never met Hailey's sister. In fact, aside from Hailey mentioning that she had a sister on one of their runs, he knew nothing about the girl.

A thin girl of average height met Chris at the door to the building. She had light brown hair, brown eyes, and a brilliant smile. She had a small frame with sizable breasts that stood out from her chest. They weren't overly large, but they certainly appeared to be in comparison to her otherwise small torso.

"Hi, I'm Chris," he said.

"Zoey!" she said excitedly.

Chris admired her figure. Zoey had on a pair of dark wash jeans and a tight fitting white top that showed off her breasts and thin figure.

"You a student here too?" Chris asked.

"Nope, I'm a freshman at a small school in California. I'm just here for the weekend to celebrate my birthday. Just turned 19 last week."

"Well, happy birthday! Planning to go out anywhere tonight, or just staying in?"

"Not sure yet. We'll see how the night goes. The snow is really coming down outside, so we might just take it easy and stay in tonight."

They got in the elevator and headed up to Hailey's sixth floor dorm. It was more of an apartment than a dorm. It had several bedrooms off of a shared common area that included a living room, kitchen, and two bathrooms.

Chris and Zoey walked into a room filled with maybe five or six other people, all mutual friends of Chris and Hailey. Chris took his snow-covered coat off. Hailey told him to put it in her room, which he did.

He came back out to the common room. "Anyone need a drink?" he asked.

"I do," Zoey said.

"Tequila good?"

"Perfect."

"How about a birthday shot first?"

"Let's do it," she said and went over to the counter where Chris stood.

Chris poured a shot of tequila for her and a shot of whiskey for him.

"Cheers," said Zoey.

"Salud," he replied.

They took the shots. For Chris, the warmth of the whiskey was a welcome change from the cold, snowy air. Zoey felt the tequila travel all the way from her tongue to her stomach and ignite a fire within her.

Chris made Zoey a mixed drink and another for himself. They took their beverages and sat down on an open couch. Conversation flowed naturally among the group, with one person or another getting up every so often to refill a drink or use the bathroom.

After a couple of hours, a few members of the group decided they wanted to try to get into a local bar that had half-price drinks because of the storm. Zoey, not being 21, decided she didn't want to run the risk of going out in the snow and not getting in. So, the others left, and Zoey, Chris, and Hailey stayed behind.

Chris got up to refresh their beverages, and Zoey found a movie for the three of them to watch. They all settled in, Zoey and Chris on the same couch as before, and Hailey on another.

"Mind tossing me a blanket, Chris?" Hailey asked.

"Sure," he said, getting up from the couch to grab one from nearby.

"Grab one for me too?" Zoey said.

"Not a problem," Chris answered, tossing a large fleece blanket to each girl.

The movie, some poorly thought out rom-com, began. The three of them sat, sipping their drinks and staying warm under the blankets on a cold winter evening.

Underneath their blanket, Zoey grabbed Chris's hand. She held it, every so often giving it a squeeze. Chris returned the favor, casually stroking her hand at first, then venturing up her arm to her shoulder.

After about half an hour, Zoey looked over and noticed that her sister had fallen asleep. Taking advantage of the opportunity, she removed her hand from Chris's and began massaging the inside of his thighs. Her hand worked its way up, past his thigh, and onto his belt.

Zoey unbuckled the belt gingerly. The metal buckle jingled as she removed the leather from the buckle. Hailey stirred but did not wake.

Zoey continued further, unbuttoning Chris's pants and unzipping his fly. She reached into his boxers with her small right hand, yearning to stroke his cock. Her fingers tickled his trimmed pubic hair as they descended further.

Zoey took hold of his penis, which hardened by the second. She circled her small fingers around his tip, sending shockwaves through his groin. She reached further - slowly, carefully, quietly - and cupped his swollen balls in her hand. She gave each a small squeeze, knowing Chris couldn't make any noise for fear of waking Hailey.

Zoey stroked him, slowly at first, then picking up the pace. She wanted him to come for her. She wanted to see him bust. To feel his warm load in her hands. To watch his eyes glaze over in pleasure while her sister slept three feet away.

Chris breathed more heavily. He was close to an orgasm. He looked at Zoey, then at Hailey. He thought back to the time he caught those few fleeting glimpses of Hailey's pussy, how he longed to bury his face in it, how he wanted to put his face between her thighs and lick her up and down. The thought of it put him over the edge.

He couldn't afford to ejaculate all over Hailey's couch and blanket. She'd kill him. He reached for Zoey instinctively and pulled her head toward his throbbing sex. She took the hint. She continued her stroking and put her mouth around the tip of his cock. She didn't have to wait long.

Chris came hard. He squirted his seed into Zoey's mouth, coating the back of her throat with his first spurt. He shot two more thick ropes of cum into her mouth and followed those up with a slow trickle of cum out of his tip.

Zoey looked up and locked eyes with him from under the blanket. She removed her mouth from his penis, tipped her head back, and swallowed every ounce of his warm fluid.

As quietly as he could, he put his member away, zipped his pants, and refastened his belt.

Hailey had not moved.

Zoey laid down across Chris's lap. She wanted his hands on her body. She wanted him to squeeze her nipples, to rub her clit, to slip a finger inside of her.

From under the covers, Chris pulled the bottom of Zoey's shirt up to her neck, exposing her bra. From the top, he reached into each cup, taking as much of each breast into his hand as he could. He massaged each orb, feeling the hard nipple between his fingers as he did. He pinched each nipple and watched Zoey's body react to the sensation.

Zoey tried to slip her hand into her panties, but her jeans were too tight. She fumbled with the button on her jeans, desperately trying to get it undone.

Chris took notice of her attempt and lent a hand. He undid the button and gently unzipped her pants. He felt the lace at the top of her panties. He slid one finger under the lace, then another, then another. His fingers brushed against a narrow strip of hair that ran its way down to her pussy.

Zoey felt Chris's hands push further into her panties. Her pubic hair stood on end as Chris brushed up against it. She wanted to moan for him as he worked his way toward her opening, but she had to stay quiet. She looked over at her sister. "If only you knew sis," she thought.

Chris reached Zoey's vulva. He slid a finger between her lips. She was wet. He reached further, sliding his index finger along her slit and collecting her moisture along the way.

Zoey wanted him. She wanted him more than anything in that moment. She wanted his finger to reach deep inside her. Just then, his finger rubbed past her clit and started to push into her sex. She couldn't hold it in any longer. Zoey moaned.

12