Running Partner

Story Info
MILF meets a new running partner, and more.
2.5k words
4.33
24.5k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroticageek
eroticageek
27 Followers

It was a cool fall day as Ava finished her run up one of her favorite wooded trails in northwest Portland. She was jogging down to a walk to cool down from her run as she walked to her usual post-run recovery spot: a small, out of the way coffee shop.

She ordered her usual drink and took a seat in the corner looking out the window. As she sipped her drink, she noticed two younger guys come in and get in line. They looked like they had just come in from a run as well, and Ava felt herself staring a bit too long at their athletic bodies. In fact, just as she pulled her eyes away one of them turned and caught her staring at the last minute. She made a point of staring very hard out the window, feeling her cheeks burning slightly, hoping he didn't think she was eyeing him up.

Eventually, Ava felt it was safe to glance around and noticed them sitting at a table talking. As she looked, the one who's face she could see turned his eyes and met hers. He smiled, and she smiled back this time, before he went back to looking at his running partner.

What is going on here? Ava thought to herself. Is this flirting? She wondered if she could push it any further. Just to see what would happen, she undid her ponytail and ran her hands through her hair a bit, leaning back in her chair and letting her sports bra stretch out a bit. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed the cutie's eyes drifting a bit. She caught his eye and gave what she thought was a knowing smile, and he grinned back, blushing a little and looking back towards his friend.

Nothing to crazy happened after that, although she did feel like they played eye-tag a bit until the two stood up to go. She had been looking out the window at something when she noticed someones presence in front of her.

"Do you run the trails?" He asked in a deep, clear voice.

"Yes, often," she replied, smiling. "Where's your friend?"

"He took off. I dragged him out here, but it sounds like it's not really his scene. Looks like I'm looking for a running partner again. Adam, by the way." She shook his hand, which dwarfed her own, and felt a rush as his skin touched hers.

"Ava. I always come here after runs." Why did she reveal that?

"Ah, then we might cross paths again. I plan to do a decent amount of running out here."

Her brain buzzed a little at this information, although she wasn't sure why.

"Nice to meet you." And with that he was gone.

Ava realized her heart had picked up quite a pace as she stared at him walking out the door. He was clearly toned and athletic, with thick, dark hair and masculine features... he was also clearly in his 20s, she told herself, feeling a bit naughty.

--

A few days, later, Ava found herself reaching the cool down of another run, and as she was coming up on the coffee shop, a familiar voice called "hey, you!"

She turned, surprised, and saw Adam sweating and jogging in from across the street.

"Hey again," she called back. They made small talk about their runs as they walked in and ordered.

"May I join you?" Adam asked; she nodded.

Sitting across the small table together, she had the opportunity to examine Adam's body in a little more detail, from his big shoulders and chest to his deep brown eyes and tanned arms. She could feel a flutter in her chest as she sipped her drink and chit-chatted about trail running and their favorite locations.

She was really enjoying his company; she had never had a running partner and her husband had stopped really taking care of himself years ago, so she was glad to have someone young and attractive seeming interested in her.

She learned that Adam was an engineer at a sort of tech company, and into outdoorsy stuff and also night life. She felt herself wishing she had the time or the man to go out with and have those kind of experiences. Adam seemed to have an excitement and energy for life she hadn't felt in... a while.

As they were leaving, she said "so, are you still looking for a running partner?" He smiled and gave her a number... and a hug. She really made the most of that, pressing herself into him and enjoying it.

"Bye," she said, smiling and holding her eyes a bit longer a casual acquaintance would justify.

--

Later that night, she found herself imaging the feeling of his body on hers, and her mind started to wander to all sorts of indecent places. Her husband was already asleep, but she felt wide awake, and realized she had been getting wet thinking about Adam. Shaking of any feeling of guilt, she pulled out her suction vibrator and brought herself to an intense orgasm, thinking about Adam's hands all over her. From that moment, she knew she had to have him...

--

Over the next few weeks, Ava met Adam and went running on all the trails, even exploring some new ones. He was clearly much younger, but didn't seem to mind going at her pace. She couldn't quite figure what his game was; she was clearly wearing ring. She had though about taking it off while they were together, but decided that was really crazy.

Adam had become a regular part of her fantasies, with her imagining him taking her in all sorts of ways and locations.

She became uninhibited in her flirting and physicality, taking any opportunity to hug or touch him, and he seem to reciprocate all of it.

About 3 weeks after meeting, as they were leaving the coffee spot, Adam turned to her and said "what are you doing later? I was thinking of going to this club downtown, and was just wondering... maybe we could make a night out of it?"

A hugged him and said "I'm flattered and I would love to." Then kissed him on the cheek.

--

She realized the moment she got home, that she had no idea what she should wear; she hadn't exactly gone out like this in a while. She found a black dress that showed off her curves while still keeping things sort of under control. When was the last time I wore this, she wondered. A moment of inspiration hit her, and she put her phone on video while she turned around for the camera, showing herself off.

She dug around in her closet and found a purple outfit, which went over her shoulders but still left some back uncovered, and did the same.

The last outfit was bright red, ending in more of a skirt.

She forwarded the three videos to Adam with the question, "which one?"

His first response was 3 fire symbols, followed by the word purple. Ava appreciated his decisiveness, and replied "glad you like them."

"can't wait to see it in person tonight."

--

The afternoon dragged on, with Ava telling her husband she was going to be out for a girls night, and might crash at a friend's place, followed by the usual preparations for a night out. This time, she did bury her ring in a drawer, not that her husband would have noticed at this point.

Not being sure where the night was going, but knowing where she wanted it to go, she told Adam they should just take a taxi and took care of ordering something a little more premium, and discrete.

The driver showed up to pick her up, and she directed him to Adam's place, which seemed to be apartments south of downtown. When they picked him up, he was wearing a nice button down shirt with short sleeves and slacks. He looked more cleaned up than usual, but very handsome. Ava was vaguely aware that they might look unusual together, but put it out of her mind. He slid into the back seat with her and they were off. At this point, their physicality had become basically unrestricted, and she gave him a peck on the cheek and buried herself in his side for the ride downtown.

He commented that she looked lovely, and she responded that he looked great as well.

Their taxi dropped them outside a sort of Latin themed bar/club with a lot of Reggaeton music bumping from the rooftop, and they went in.

Ava stayed glued to Adam as they went past the bouncer, who gave him a sort of raised eyebrow but didn't say anything.

Inside, the crowd was a mix of hip people Adam's age and some others, although she didn't feel like she really stuck out. "Let's get some drinks," Adam suggested, leading her toward the bar.

From there, much of the evening was a blur, sharing drinks in a noisy booth, meeting some people Adam knew, dancing on a crowded, sweaty dance floor.

All she knew is that she didn't leave his side ever, and he always had at least one hand somewhere on her body. Their dancing was dirty, and she could feel his hard-on through his pants. She even got daring and guided his hands to her breasts a few times, not caring what the people around them thought; although most of the people in this club were doing the same thing.

Late in the evening, they were on the rooftop area, looking over the street, and he leaned in to kiss her lightly on the lips. Not exactly making out in public, but electrifying regardless.

"This has been fun, but I would really love to show you my place," he said into her ear. "I'd love that, too," she replied.

They left the club and stepped out into the street. The night was still young, and young people were milling about on the street. Their taxi pulled up and Adam held the door for her as she got in, giggling. He slid in and put his arm around her. As they made their way to his apartment, he boldly put his other hand on her inner thigh. Her only response was to put her hand on his, and slide it further up, ensuring he could feel how wet she was. She nestled her face on his shoulder; her other hand rested on his hardening cock. She was pretty sure it was dark and their driver was paying attention to the road, but it still felt a bit risky. They drove in silence, each enjoying the other's touch, until they reached their destination. Walking inside, arm-in-arm, they stepped into an elevator, and he pressed a button. As the door closed, he pushed her against the wall and began passionately making out with her, his body pressing her against the cold metal, and his hands on the sides of her neck and cheeks. He ground his cock against her. Taking a breath, he said, "you're beautiful in this dress, but I want to see what you look like out of it," before continuing to kiss her.

As the door opened, they broke apart and he lead her to his door, placing the key in the lock. She was flushed and breathless, and needed him to release the tension in her body.

Stepping inside, there was a blur of hands as he unbuttoned his shirt, and slipped the straps off her shoulders. His body was chiseled, muscular, and hard. She kicked off her heels and dropped her dress to the ground. She was wearing purple lingerie to match, and he smiled his appreciation.

"You are a sexy goddess," he whispered, taking her into his arms and locking his lips on hers.

Her arms were around him, and she luxuriated in the feel of his young body against hers. "I need you," she moaned, as he kissed her neck and ran his hands down her back. He unhooked her bra and dropped it to the ground, then stripped off his pants and boxers. He stood there naked, a stud of a man, clearly aroused. She put her hands on his hard, smooth, warm cock and stroked it a few times, feeling it. He kissed her more softly, moaning a bit as she did this. She cupped his balls with her hand, enjoying their size and weight. He smiled and whispered "you're my woman now..." and pushed her onto his bed. She inched backward on his bed, devouring him with her eyes as he crawled over her.

"Ladies first," he whispered mischievously in her ear. From there he proceeded to kiss and suck his way down to her collar bone, then lower to her breasts. His lips, tongue, and hands played with her breasts and nipples, which were aroused, and his effort resulted in satisfied moans of pleasure. She reached down and played with his cock absentmindedly while he did this, and enjoyed the attention she was receiving.

Eventually, he kissed his way lower, toward the waistband of her panties, but then sat up and took her legs to his face. He kissed her feet and ankles, and slowly worked his way down her calves, to the backs of her knees, into her inner thighs. At this point, she was practically begging for him to take her. He pulled her panties off, and slid two fingers slowly inside of her extremely wet pussy. She arched her back and moaned as he did this, and watched as he lowered his mouth to uncover her clit with his tongue. She came the moment he began tongue fucking her clit, and rode waves of pleasure as he continued to pleasure her with his tongue, lips, and fingers.

He seemed happy to keep giving it to her, but she was impatient.

"This is amazing, but I want you to fuck me now," she said, between deep breaths. He smiled and knelt between her legs. He pressed the head of his cock into her slowly, then slid in, filling her. She felt a deep sense of warmth and satisfaction with his manhood inside of her. And dug her nails into his back as he rode her to another wave of orgasm, pinning her body underneath his as he pounded into her until his eventual release. He groaned and tensed as he shot is seed into her, the feeling of hot semen sending a rush through her body. They stayed together, she told him to stay inside of him as long as possible, there bodies tangled in the sweaty sheets.

"I'm going to need you to do that for me again," Ava whispered. "Absolutely, my weekend is all free," Adam responded. Just the thought of that sent her mind into overdrive, but now she only had the energy to drift off to sleep in his arms...

eroticageek
eroticageek
27 Followers