Running Partners Become Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't we head over to my place. There we can clean up, and I can make us some dinner while we figure how to bring some of these discussions into fruition."

"Are you asking me out for a date?"

"Yes. A fuck date," Richard answered as he helped Minet to her feet.

"I accept," she replied with a wink. "Should we dress and dash there? I do need a shower."

"Hold on. Stand up on my desk for a bit?"

"Why?"

"Just do it. I want to show you something."

"What?" Minet asked as she climbed from his chair up onto the large redwood desk. Richard didn't immediately answer, but instead turned on more of the overhead lights.

"Notice that it got dark out while we were distracting one another?"

"Oh shit. People can totally see me," Minet stated as she tried to cover herself up.

"Yeah, I think I saw a few curtain blinds shake. I want them to fully appreciate your beauty. Put both arms up in the air and point your butt towards me."

"I don't know. Remember, I was tipsy last night and lost track of the hour today."

Richard walked over to her and fondled her ass. "Right now, they are being amazed by the curves of your sweet ass, especially knowing it was just fucked." Abruptly, he pulled his hand away and returned it swiftly to make a large smacking noise from the contact with her rear.

"Ouch! What the fuck?"

"Arms in the air. I want them to witness the exquisiteness of the goddess I just fucked." He squeezed her rear again, then delivered another swat.

"Fuck. Ok." Gradually, Minet raised her arms up.

"Stick out your ass and spread your legs." With a look of disdain, Minet complied with Richard's request.

"I bet several guys, a few couples and surely a handful of girls have their hands on a cock or buried in their pussies as they're watching you right now." He took his fingers and glided them up and down her rear, then between her thighs and at least to her entrance. There his fingers stopped. "What do you think of them taking pleasure in your nudity?"

"I don't know."

"Why are your nipples erect again?"

"Because I'm cold."

"And is the drop of sweat forming by your ear due to the cold also?"

"Ok, it is a kind of a turn on. But I feel so exposed."

"Do you feel exposed knowing they are watching me doing this to you?" Just then his fingers jetted up into her pussy. He shoved, two and then three digits into her soaked pinkness.

"Ohhh fuck. Richard. Don't." He didn't listen to her, but continue to thrust his fingers up and down, while using his thumb to play with her clit. "Aoohh, gawddd. You have to stoppp. I'm toooo. Aohh-ohhhh sorhh."

"Think about what they're desiring. Wishing their cocks and tongues were right where my fingers are. Feeding you exquisite cravings, pumping orgasms from you, and enjoying their own release. What are you thinking about Minet?"

"Ohhh, shit. I can't believe we're doing this. This is crazy." Minet dropped her arms, and with both hands pulled and stretched on her nipples. "Ohhh, your making me, ohhhh-gawd, so crazy. Shittt!"

"Are you thinking about them fucking you?"

"Aughhh. Ohhh, ohhhhhh my god."

"Would you like them to be here fucking you instead of watching?"

"Shittt. Aoohhhh shitt Richard. Ohhhhh. Don't stoppp."

"You'd let them have you right now. Even if it was four guys, five girls and all strangers."

"Yessssss. Auhhhhh shittt. Here, here it comesss."

"And you'd let them take you over and over, until each was satisfied?"

"Ahhh, auhhhhhhhh, cummminggg. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Yesss, oh gaahhdd yesss." Minet's body shivered momentarily, then her legs gave out and she collapsed onto the table. Richard pulled away and turned off all the lights.

"What are you doing?"

"The fun is over. Now, I get my private time with you. Stay there, I'll get your clothing and we'll leave. A cab will have us to my place in ten minutes. Tenderly, Richard dressed Minet, summoned a lift and five minutes later the two departed his office. His home was impressive. A large flat on a hill overlooking uptown.

Once home, the two took a slow leisurely shower, and dried off. He insisted they remain naked but did sport a cooking apron as he prepared their meal. Wine was consumed, and the two flirted heavily. The evening ended with a restful night, that dove into a wild morning of raw sex.

Minet couldn't remember being so sore from sex for years and failed to disclose her yearning to begin their play with others. The couple were inseparable for most of the week, except for work. Richard continued with the massages and took her on a light hike, but with only a t-shirt tank top on sans undergarments. Her accidental nipple and pussy slips sent erotic shivers through her body. Twice Richard rewarded her displays with a rapid outdoor go. He was ready to explore other options, and even had a few ideas.