Running the Futa Gauntlet Pt. 05

Story Info
Gio gets a "satisfying" massage!
5k words
4.77
3.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags: BBW, Futa, Hyper, Mini-GTS, Hyper Lips, Growth, Lactation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The past couple of months have hosted quite a bit of fucking, but now it was happening in a different way. This brand of fucking was called "midterms", and boy was I getting absolutely reamed.

It wasn't even that I had been slacking on my work, the course was just so damn congested around this time, and I was guaranteed to feel the heat. No time for Amber, no time for Marnie, I had barely had enough time to even mess around with Callie! I could see the disappointed look on her face every time I had to leave for studying without even a simple blowjob. I'm not sure if it was her own classes or her cum addiction, but she seemed in the dumps too.

Of course, resisting my needs also put me in a less than happy state. I would go to the library often to help resist the urge of spontaneously masturbating during homework. I could actually make progress that way, but it made me miserable. Especially if I couldn't find any private rooms to study, because now I'd have to deal with my own libido AND constant ogling from the other students. I'm ashamed to admit how many times I laughed when a random frat boy got a boner when he peeked at my panties, just to see a bigger bulge than his. Even with the thickest sweatshirts, my nipples would betray my exhibitionist tendencies.

I thought I could push down my needs until midterms were over, but I realized that wouldn't be possible. One afternoon, I had been studying for a full 6 hours straight and figured that a lot of progress had been made. That is, until I looked at all my notes and saw an entire poem dedicated to worshipping Dr. Kim's magnificent ballsack. After letting out the loudest mental scream of my academic career, I resigned to find some way to let out all this pent up horniness.

I pondered my options as I walked home from the library. I couldn't go to any of my friends because they'd probably just want more after we're done(and I know I would too). I just need a good Pump n' Dump, no more. That doesn't mean I can just pick some random up either though, that situation doesn't make me feel comfortable at all. Shit, I can't even use my fake ID anymore to club out, I look totally different from the picture!

Out of frustration, I bang my fist on a nearby telephone pole. As I peel back my hand, there's a fucking piece of gum on it! Recoiling from the spitty glob of gunk, I quickly scrape off the mess on the side of the pavement. After taking a moment to cool down, I look up to where the gum was, but a peculiar poster catches my eye.

"Cherry Blossom Sensual Massage Parlor. The Loveliest Way To Soothe Body, Mind, and Sole.(18+)" I wasn't very inclined to follow the lead, but the adult nature was intriguing to say the least. That and the 'sole' pun was kinda funny. I snapped a picture of the location, and it turned out that they were based in the nearby plaza! Their prices weren't noted which gave me a little pause, but I'd pay whatever was in my meager coffers for some sweet release!

Around 40 minutes later, I arrived in front of the building. It was quite unassuming from the outside, but that turned into a whole other story inside. Steam hit my face as soon as I crossed the threshold, my visibility was somewhat reduced as I wandered into this Japanese parlor. From the wall panels and wooden floorboards, the place seemed quite authentic. There was even a place to put my shoes near the door, which added to the aesthetic. After slipping off my worn-out sneakers, I walked up to the reception desk where a woman sat with black hair tied up in a bun and a brown hair pin going through it.

"Hi, is this the Cherry Blossom Sensual Massage Parlor?" I asked politely.

"Yes it is, do you have a reservation with us?" The woman asked in a very quiet, almost mousy tone.

"Sorry, I don't. Are walk-ins available?" I slightly grimaced. The receptionist looked down at her computer and rapidly clacked away on the keyboard. After a couple moments, she looked up at me through her thick glasses and said "It seems that luck is on your side today. One of our... eccentric artisans will be available very soon, you can head over to room 7 and wait until she is done."

"Wait, how do I go about paying?" Her lack of advance on pricing made me wonder if this would be ridiculously overpriced. I would be in deep shit if I couldn't even pay them back for the service...

"We operate on a special system here. Your masseuse will be the one to dictate pricing for individual clients. The house simply obtains a share of the total cost. One may understand it as 'reverse tipping'." Hmm, that's... actually not a bad idea. I guess it's really advantageous for a cutie like me, so maybe I'll get a discount or something. The woman pointed me to the direction of the room, and I followed her directions.

As I walked down the humid corridor, I quickly smelled myself, checking to make sure all that studying didn't cause a stench. There was no odor, but I got a strong scent of a heavy musk, a smell that was both intensively pungent but also intoxicatingly sweet. I knew that as my pheromones, something that I could recognize well after Dr. Kim gave me a 101 on it. At that point, I saw room 7 open up as it released a plume of thicker steam. Outside stepped a woman with brown hair, waving goodbye to whoever was inside. She seemed normal at first, but it was kinda weird that she seemed to be sidestepping through the door? The doors weren't thin or anything but ohhhhh... Her ass is fucking gigantic.

She was barely halfway through at this point, but it was definitely taking a significant amount of effort to squeeze through the threshold. Her asscrack caught in the frame and essentially swallowed it up. I saw the brunette walk into the forward beam, then maneuver her butt all the way through as if she was doing a three-point turn. Eventually, she passed into the hall where there was a remarkable lack of clearance on either side of her. Each gravid step threatened to put a dent into the wall.

As she passed by me, she basically yelled with an uproarious voice, "You here for the special package too? Give 'er hell in there!" and she gave my bulge a quick squeeze from the front. I doubled over in embarrassment, but she took advantage of that and smacked my ass as the sound reverberated through the hall and my own cheeks. There was no time to get a word in before she waddled off, laughing up a storm. I could only imagine what would happen if she did that to herself, an earthquake wouldn't be out of the question considering her asscrack the size of San Andreas.

As the inside of room 7 came into view, I saw a room that totally fit the expectation of a massage room. There were towels of all shapes and sizes on the wall, a coal steamer in the corner, and even a sturdy massage table. Stepping further inside, I saw the back of my own masseuse as she washed her hands. She had a hairstyle quite similar to the receptionist, although her hair seemed a bit longer. The woman wore a deep red qipao, which clung onto her quite thin frame. Symmetrical, square shoulders made her look like the perfect mannequin. Looking down, even with the tight dress she was wearing, she had no ass to speak of. Her legs were also stick thin, completely devoid of muscle or fat. The woman also was quite tall, around halfway into the six foot range. If the amount of half-giant hypers I'd seen meant anything, I'd say she could also be one. Although, her emaciated form wasn't giving any hints.

"Hello, my client. May I learn of your name?" She spoke in a slight japanese accent, but also had a slight lisp as well.

"Hi, my name Giovanna, is there anything I should do before we begin?"

"Of course, you may 'dithperthe'- disperse of your clothes over there." as a long, svelte finger pointed to a bench on the far wall. "You have no need to worry about your condition, that is why you were 'athsigned'- assigned to me, after all." Clearly she was a professional, but the wavers in her voice betrayed an oxymoronic sense of stage fright and inconfidence.

I started to take off my clothes on the bench as she asked. As I lifted my jacket over my head, the fabric brought my breasts up with them, and they slapped quite loudly against my chest. The sound alerted the masseuse who seemed to glance in my direction, although the jacket obscured my vision. Once it was off, the girl quickly turned around to avoid my glare. I didn't mind giving a small show, but she seemed outright ashamed by her desires. Even then, I could feel her gaze meeting my exposed body parts each time I turned around to strip again. By the time I got to my panties, she finally spoke up.

"Y-Your body is quite beautiful... I wish I had a body like that..." Her compliment sent blood to my little guy.

"Oh really? What's so envious about it?"

"I bet everything is really 'thoft'-soft, isn't it... very nice curves, indeed. I could just sink into you, like a 'thoothing' cloud... and then I'd have two 'cuthions' for 'thleeping' on... two... huge... 'thucculent' nipp- Ah!" The bashful woman realized that she was slipping into a trance, possibly aided by my pheromones.

"I'm 'tho' 'tho' 'thorry' ma'am! I didn't mean it like that! You 'muth' be disgu-"

"Don't even worry about it, man. I see it as a big compliment, actually." My words seemed to calm her a bit, but she was now physically affected by her shame, hunched over and visibly uncomfortable. I felt a twinge of guilt, considering she was somewhat coerced to admit her libidinous feelings by my musk.

While I had been finishing up, the woman went over to the bench and swapped out some of the attachments. Apparently, she possessed different table compartments depending on the customer, considering the giant panel that would support someone's lower half.

"Would you like some help with that?" I said as I started to walk forward to her while she slid off the large segment. I didn't want to feel like an asshole for making her uncomfortable earlier.

"No! Uh, no thank you. I 'thould' do it 'mythelf'." I doubted that, as she was clearly struggling with the board,straining to lift it without success. She also simultaneously positioned her back to me and turned away so that I wouldn't see her face. For a potential hyper, she definitely seemed to have self-image issues. I suppose not everyone's into being a sexy freak like I am.

Due to her focus on not exposing herself to me, the woman was now in a really awkward position to lift the board. I could hear genuine grunts from her, but I had already asked once to no avail. Eventually, I heard a click that made me think she made progress, but the panel then slid into her, knocking the woman onto the floor! The large panel then fell on the ground completely, pinning her!

Immediately, I rushed in to grab the panel before it hurt her more. I was expecting something super heavy, but its heft was barely noticeable, probably due to my own strength. I tossed it aside with relative ease, but that still left the masseuse on the floor. As I stooped down to lift her up, I got full view of her front profile.

The design of her qipao matched the front, with the Cherry Blossom logo pinned onto her chest. One could expect her to have at least a little something to compensate for the nonexistent ass, but nope. This girl was totally skin and bones. I get that everyone has different metabolisms and whatnot but she genuinely seemed unhealthy. Entirely too much of her hips were visible through her clothes. It was almost as if I was looking at a skeleton, and it concerned me. Perhaps this is why the girl was so shy?

Her body was so appalling that I didn't even begin to look at her face. As my eyes traveled up to her head, I couldn't hide my surprise when I mostly saw an extremely large pair of lips. The receptionist at the clinic may have been large, but she was on a whole different level. Those ruby-red puckers dominated the bottom half of her face. Thick, plush and red, her lips were an absolute spectacle. The only thing I could really see from the front other than the obvious were the girl's eyes and thick bangs that covered her forehead. When I tried to peer more intently into her eyes, all I got was a look of horror.

The girl twisted dramatically to hide herself from view and basically screamed "No! 'Pleathe' don't look at me! I'm a freak, freak, freak! Nothing but a 'dithguthting' freak!" She was in a full mode of hysteria, her body trembled with terror, and each word came out less intelligible than the last. The sounds of her hyperventilation sought to break my own spirit, let alone her's. Never have I ever seen a person so distraught by their own body.

It dawned upon me that not everyone might be cool with being a Hyper. This woman must have lived a life where she was considered subhuman for her genetics. Never having the opportunity to experience the positives of being a Hyper would eliminate any chance of forming a positive self-image. Over time, the pressure of being judged for her body led to the emaciated, terrorized victim that laid in front of me.

It made me sick to my stomach to see how the world could treat a blessed individual such as herself. Even through all the neglect, I know I saw a beautiful, deserving face trapped behind that prison of sorrow. A few months ago, I would have been paralyzed by my own emotions. However, with the shades of Amber's joviality, Marnie's compassion, and Jenna's intrepidness, I knew what I needed to do in order to fix this.

Without a word, I knelt down, grabbed the sobbing woman by the waist and head, then brought her into me. I fully enclosed her within my warm grasp in an attempt to quell her despair. She froze, as if caught by a predator, then slowly loosened in my arms. I wasn't entirely sure what was going through her mind, but this was the best I had to help her go through it.

It was an unnerving feeling to take a practical stranger into my arms like this, but it became less so when I could feel the woman shake with less intensity over time and catch her breath.

"I-I-I'm 'thorry'..." was all she managed to get out before starting to hyperventilate again.

"There's no need to be sorry anymore. I'm here for you now. I am grateful to be able to hold such a beautiful woman." Those might have been the words she just needed to hear, but I meant it entirely.

"B-But I'm a freak! Nobody would want to-" I pushed her deep into my chest to cut her off.

"No. You have been given a great gift, but others convince you that you aren't worth their time because you look different. Our kind are exaggerations of the norm, so our personalities should naturally emulate the physical form. To deny that, is to deny yourself."

Holy shit, I've never even taken a philosophy class before, let alone spout something like this! My heart was beating out of my chest, but it wasn't out of fear, it was out of pure excitement to pour out my thoughts and bolster the spirit of such a broken woman.

"W-Wouldn't you get rid of it if you could? You'd be normal if you could!" the woman wept.

"Two months ago, I *was* just a normal man. No ambition, no goals, nothing. Then I got lucky with the opportunity to become a beacon of attention just by entering the room. I took that opportunity and haven't looked back since. If being a freak means that I feel my life has purpose now, then I'll be the freakiest bitch in the world." I proudly proclaimed to her. Then I looked straight into her eyes and said "If you don't believe me, then you can share your lips with me right now, and I'll show you just how much those fat puckers were meant to be rocked!"

The world stood still while I waited to see the effect of my words on the girl. Our eyes were locked together, partially out of shock, and partially out of entrancement. Then I could see moisture bead to the surface from her tear ducts, but I could tell this was different. These weren't tears of someone who's thrown away all hope, these were tears of someone experiencing the ultimate moment of catharsis. She threw her head into me and gripped me as hard as her atrophied limbs could hold. I damn near felt a tear shed myself, and it was well deserved to see a woman find hope like this.

After a few minutes of silence, the girl seemed to mostly recover from her episode. She sat up on her own and struggled to keep eye contact with me. "Akina... my name is Akina."

"That's a nice name, Akina. I'm Giovanna, nice to meet you." I wanted to keep cordial so that she could stay calm. She also seemed to control her lisp a bit better than before as well.

"I- don't even know what to say. It feels good to hear 'thomething' like that. How can I repay you?"

"Hyper or not, you're still a masseuse, right? I suppose I was still looking for some relaxation, if you're still up for that?" I didn't want to push the situation, although claiming to not be interested would be a lie.

"Oh, uh, of course. I would be happy to do that for you Giovanna." Akina stood up slowly and fetched a lighter table attachment that she could properly handle. She was also more receptive to receiving some help from the giant panel.

Once the table was fully set up, I could see there was a hole to fit my face and chest like expected. However, there also seemed to be a peculiar hole that would line up with my dick. After that whole event, I forgot that this was an erotic massage parlor.

I laid down on the table, exposing my back to Akina. It didn't take long for her to start with my shoulderblades. She pressed on my back and turned my arms to masterfully relieve all my kinks(the physical ones at least) and aches. She got at my sides, removing any trace of burden built up over a lifetime. When she got to my butt, Akina decided to get a little frisky and gave each cheek more than a bit of care. Each hand sunk into my ass like playdough. With the amount of jiggling, I'd suspect she just wanted to see how it ripples. Regardless of how much fun she was having, not that I minded, my lower half was also robbed of all stress and tension.

Akina went over my shoulders and neck with great effectiveness, but I still had the two most sensitive parts left, and I'm sure Akina knew that too. She grabbed a stool, raised my table, and pulled up so I could stare above at her, looking directly at my tits.

Even though she had been engulfed by my breasts before, this time she would fully examine them. Akina took both hands, clenched them both at the base of my left mammary, and wrung it down to the nipple. I immediately moaned, followed by a healthy spurt of milk onto the floor. Akina's mouth hung open, dumbfounded by my release. Just then, a devilish idea crept into my head.

"Oopsies." I playfully retorted.

"I'm so sorry! I never expected you to be pregnant!" Akina panicked, her hands frozen in the air.

I chuckled slightly. "Oh, no. I'm not pregnant or anything, I just had some fun with a hyper who naturally lactates, and I got it from her. It seems like I'm a bit more of a hair trigger though, hehe. You can have a taste if you'd like?"

"Oh, uh, I suppose a sip wouldn't be bad..." I could see Akina get flustered, but this was good. Now I have a chance to enact my master plan.

Akina grabbed the base of my nipple in one hand, and cupped her other hand under it. Then she awkwardly pulled down on my breast, causing a small amount of milk to pool in her hand. After staring for a moment, she brought it to her mouth and drank it up. Immediately, her skin went incredibly flush as she squeezed her thighs together.

"Oh my! The taste is amazing! Can I please, please have some more?" Akina was now staring directly into my breasts with an almost literal infantile desire for breast milk.

"You can have as much as I've got, but I'm warning you, my milk is a little *dense*." Without verbally responding, Akina rushed for my bosom.

12