Running to Stand Still Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allowing his fingers to gauge Sherry's physical state, Mark could tell her body was being jellied from the 7 glasses of wine she had ingested earlier.

With his left hand still on his crotch, rubbing his thumb up and down the ridge of his erection, Mark suddenly realized he had to make a quick decision. Needing one hand to steer the car, Mark had to decide if he wanted to be selfish and use his left hand to jack himself off or to use his right hand to try and give his wife some pleasure.

Knowing he could get his rocks off later, as close as Sherry was to nodding off, Mark decided to try and take advantage of her state first.

Pulling his left hand up and placing it numbly back on the steering wheel, Mark clenched his thighs tightly together on the seat to give his cock all the sensation he could while his right hand made a play for Sherry.

Looking ahead briefly to check out the landscape of the highway, Mark guessed he was about 7 miles from home.

With his right hand on the back of Sherry's neck, Mark could feel her body alternating between spastic fits of drunk twitching and then the lethergy that comes with impending sleep.

Letting the power of gravity guide his intentions lower, Mark watched out of the corner of his eye as his palm slowly slid off Sherry's shoulder and eased down the smooth muscular form of her upper arm.

Breathing tentatively, just waiting for Sherry to put a stop to his advancements, Mark sensed his wife's breathing become more shallow as well, a signal that she was beginning to discern his intentions.

Stealing a glance at Sherry's long legs folded seductively in the Volvo's floorboard, Mark seriously thought his eyes were deceiving him when he saw the silent invitation of Sherry clumsily unfolding her legs apart.

As each one of Sherry's lithe lower limbs spread out from the cover of her miniskirt, that now barely covered the upper fourth of her thighs, Mark felt like an overwhelmed school boy seeing Sherry's high heels bracketed apart, as far as they could go, in the murky darkness.

Sliding his sweaty right hand off of Sherry's side, Mark watched as it slowly reached for her crotch, eventually disappearing up and underneath the forbidden lair of her very short black skirt.

Slowing the car down enough so that he didn't lose control, Mark resisted the temptation to make eye contact with the drivers of the cars that whizzed by on his left as his right hand greedily sought out its swampy destination.

When, out of nowhere, Sherry reached down and wrapped her small but firm fingers around Mark's forearm, he instantly cringed, just knowing his wife was about to put a stop to his advances.

In the nearly 10 years that they had known each other, no matter how drunk Sherry had gotten on occasion, she had never let Mark have his way with her unless it was behind the closed doors of a house or motel room, never once in any semblance of a public place.

Mark took a deep breath, preparing to accept Sherry's will to cease and desist, but after a second or two passed, Mark realizied Sherry wasn't trying to stop his advances, rather she was using her hand like a robotic guide to ease Mark's fingers right towards where she wanted them.

The blood rushing through Mark's head caused his temples to throb as the combination of the real image in front of him mixed perfectly with the mental aura of all of Sherry's college track students, so brazenly staring at her in her skimpy evening outfit, less than an hour earlier.

Mark could clearly picture all those boys lying in their beds that night, jerking their cocks madly as they imagined sinking their own massive erections exactly where Mark's own hand was preparing to penetrate.

The temperature surrounding the skin on Mark's right hand rose with every inch deeper he swirled it between his wife's toned thighs. Visions of Sherry's athletes pumping their massive cocks in and out of her spun wildly in his brain as he fingertips collided against the volcanic softness of his wife's pubic mound. Mark could instantly tell Sherry had shaven the entire region smooth as he danced his fingers underneath the frilly edges of her skimpy lace panties.

Watching as Sherry deliberately lowered her own right hand down to her waist, Mark felt as if firecrackers were exploding in every fiber of his muscle tissue when the sight of his wife hiking up her mini skirt all the way to her waist, exposing completely the pale whiteness of her crotch in the dim light of the car's front seat.

"HOLY SHIT," Mark moaned, seeing the lurid contrast of Sherry's juiced up pink vaginal lips flowering out from the china like alabaster background of her razor smooth skin.

"God that pussy's pretty," Mark desperately groaned as Sherry's right hand joined his in her lap, helping her husband work his fingers through her gloriously oily mess.

"AAHH...AAHH...AAHHH...UUMM...EEE," Sherry voice crackled in short choppy bursts, humping her husband back awkwardly as he accosted her private parts.

With Sherry's pussy complexly unsheathed, the vapors of her arousal filled the car as Mark swirled his right hand into the soupy grips of his wife's guilty lust. Absorbing visually the way Sherry's pale thighs looked nestled inside her tight sheer black stockings, Mark fought the urge to drop his driving hand from the steering wheel to touch himself.

"Did they look at you like they wanted to fuck you, Sherry?" Mark asked forcefully, in a voice more from the bowels of Hell than his own diaphragm, as he dribbled his fingers up and down the outer folds of Sherry's cunt.

"OOOHH...AAAAHHH...MMAAAHHHH," was all Sherry managed to gasp as he head bounced back and forth on the head rest behind her.

"Did they?" Mark asked pointedly, once again.

With both his thumb as well as Sherry's assaulting her throbbing clit, Sherry's asscheeks lurched off the Volvo's seat and a shrill cry of sensational ecstasy gushed from her lips.

"YYYEEEZZZZZZ, " Sherry finally admitted in a low, mewing growl.

"Wow," Mark told himself, as he relentlessly kept up the pace of the handjob on his wife. "If thinking about that got her pussy to catch fire like this...this can't be the first time she's thought about it."

"Spread those legs, Baby," Mark ordered. "If you want all those guys between your legs Sherry, you've got to open those legs wider...come on...stretch them apart...let them get at that ripe pussy Baby...all those boys want to ram their big cocks right in that bald pussy of yours and make their little slutty coach cry for more...Come on...OPEN THOSE LEGS SHERRY!"

"OOHH GGOODDD," Sherry finally burst out, unable to contain her primal cravings any longer in that moment of chemical weakness.

Feeling his hand completely drenched now, all the way up to his wrist, Mark sensed his wife was now fully prepared to do anything he wanted to do with her and she was willing to accept it with open legs.

Darting his fingers in and out of Sherry's foaming pussy, just like he was a guitar player furiously bending strings, Mark felt Sherry's body start to purr as if she had an electric generator concealed inside of her body.

"OOHH...AAAHHH...OOHH...AAAHHH," the young wife almost barked as she tried covering his face with her left hand, biting down hard on her palm savagely, to keep from screaming out loud.

Mark felt Sherry's right hand completely envelope his, holding his grip tightly against her furnace like cunt until he had frigged her to completion.

"You've always wondered what those big hung boys would feel like fucking you...haven't ya Sherry?" Mark demanded to know in a tone that even he didn't recognize as his. He had become so overwhelmed by his own lustful demands, he had totally lost control of any rationality and good taste.

Each time he opened his mouth, expounding on Sherry's obvious curiosities towards the virile young men she coached, Mark could feel her pussy vibrate against his fingers as his nasty accusations struck to the bare core of Sherry's secret place.

When both Sherry's heels lifted off the floor of the family car and started to shake and twitch in midair, Mark proceeded to thrust his right hand even deeper into his wife's vagina until her moans of writhing pleasure were incessantly constant.

Seeing Sherry's ankles swinging in unison as her powerful, stocking clad legs extended off the car's seat, Mark inherently knew from the countless times he had fucked her that she was on the verge of cumming. Unable to control her appendages now, the hand Sherry was using to hold Mark's grip where it was, placed tightly over her sizzling pussy, fell limply off to the side, allowing Mark free reign to passionately finish the rabid hand job on his wife.

"Yeah Sherry...that's right...all those studs that were watching you over dinner tonight...they all are probably lying in bed right now pumping those hugs cocks of their hands...just imagining what you look like under those sexy clothes. MMMM...That's right Baby...Yeah...Pablo is probably laying in his dorm room right now after stripping off his clothes... and he's got his cock in his big strong hand and he's jacking it off with the same force as I'm fingerin' your pussy with right now...and you know what Sherry...all he's thinking about is sticking that big dick of his ...RIGHT...INTO...YOU!!" Mark luridly spat to his wife in a cold savage cadence.

"OOOGGGAAAHHHHH," Sherry gurgled in a voice more bestial than human as her husband forcefully manipulated her vagina at the same time he told her things that she had only imagined in the deepest regions of her private fantasies.

"Yeah Sherry," Mark continued. "I've seen the way he looks at you...and you know what...I've also seen the way you look at him too...you're just like any other woman...you've wondered what a kid that young and virile with muscles and stamina like that would be like in bed haven't ya ...HUH?"

"MMMMPPPHHHAAAHHHGGGAAAAAHHH," Sherry spewed, as her head flailed backwards against the Volvo's headrest as if her body was a needle on a compass passing through the Bermuda triangle.

"Oh yeah Sherry," Mark insinuated further. I know you've imagined what that kid's cock would feel like splitting you in two. Dontcha Sherry...his cock drilling you right where my hand is at...his strong hands on your thighs forcing them apart while he fills you with that gigantic tanned dick."

"Oh fucking God," Sherry whispered, all her energy being expended somewhere else that she barely had the voice to moan.

"Yeah...Pablo is steamrolling your cunt from the front...and guess what Sherry...you know that big black stud on the team Marvis...the one that every time one of the white girls walk by they give him that sly, knowing look...you have to stare yourself with that little twinkle of jealousy in your eyes Darling...Don't deny it... I've seen it at the meets when I go. You wonder deep down inside why all the rich sorority bitches throw themselves at him don't you...don't deny it Baby...your pussy is leaking all over my hand right now thinking about it...Pablo is drilling you from the front and you know what...you are sitting right on Marvis's lap when its happening and somehow...someway ...he's done shoved that huge black bull like cock of his right up your asshole and those two teenage studs are sandwiching you Baby."

Sherry's face was awash in exquisitely brilliant and maddening chaos. Her whole body buckled as if the screws that held her together were on the verge of breaking.

"How does it feel Baby...would both those virile young bucks make you cry with all their power slamming into you at the same time?" Mark brutally asked.

"MMMUUUMMMMFFUUUCCCKKKKKAAAHHIITT SSSHHHIITTTSSSHHHIITTT," Sherry shrieked like a teakettle exploding as he head lurched to the right side and her face smacked against the cold glass of the Volvo's passenger side window.

As Sherry's lips opened and closed rapidly, belting out her extremely intense orgasm, much of her lip gloss ended up becoming a cherry red Rorschach pattern on the bottom of the window, mixed with the copious amounts of her saliva as Sherry drunken release took hold.

"That's right baby..." Mark continued his verbal assault until every drop of lust was out of Sherry's tensed body. "Marvis and Pablo are fucking you Babe...but you know what...every other guy on the team stripped down as well and they are each standing above you stroking their dicks right above your face...yeah they are... and each one of them is gonna spew their loads all over you at just the same moment Pablo fills that pretty little tight pink cunt of yours and Marvis lets that black snake of his blow a hole right through your tight fucking asshole!!"

Mark's hand felt as if he had dipped it into a huge bucket of microwaved honey as Sherry's firm thighs squeezed him like butterfly wings, flapping with blinding speed, as she screamed out her deafening release, right into the glass of the car window beside her.

Mark recoiled slightly from Sherry's raw and stirring emotional display as his fingers kept up their furious pace inside his wife’s vagina. He had seen Sherry cum hundreds of times during their relationship but he was usually busy fucking her at the time. Very rarely did he ever have the opportunity to sit back and witness fully, the glorious sight of his beautiful wife losing control of her body a temporarily becoming a slave to her primal will.

When Sherry finally collapsed like a limp dish rag against the car seat beside him, her black miniskirt still gaudily hiked up to her waist exposing her now ravaged womanhood, all Mark could do was look over at his drunken shell of a wife and say, "DAMN!"

Removing his right hand tenderly out from Sherry's flushed and humid crotch, Mark shook and rubbed his fingers together for a few moments trying to decide what to do with the accumulated fluid that glazed every nook and cranny of his grip.

Deciding the best way to get it off, so he wouldn't leave a sticky trail on the car and on his clothes, Mark lapped off what juices he could until he hand was clean enough to start thinking about getting his wife from the Volvo to her bed.

After clumsily switching off the car's ignition, Mark sat there for a minute or two and just stared down at his now sleeping and contented wife, trying to digest just how powerful and mind blowing the last five minutes had been. Even though the feeling was intangible, Mark felt in some strange way that an invisible border had been crossed in his and Sherry's relationship.

Walking over to the passenger side and opening the door so that he could lift Sherry up into his arms and throw her passed out carcass over his shoulder, Mark couldn't help but notice the lipstick smeared mess that covered the entire width of the bottom of the car window. Letting his gaze drift lower under the scant amount of light from the porch, Mark could also tell the smooth vinyl seats underneath Sherry's crotch told a stark and honest story of what she had been guilty of on the way home. As he scooped up his wife into his arms, he felt the warm, honey-like liquid rub against his jacket as he pulled Sherry free from the car.

Shaking his head disbelievingly as he searched for his house key, Mark turned and started up the walk to the front door with Sherry slumped over his shoulder. He had originally planned on coming back out and cleaning up the lipstick and feminine residue from the front seat and window, but the cruel mischievous part of Mark's mind told him to leave it be.

When Sherry awoke with a vicious headache the next morning and got in the Volvo to drive to work, she wouldn't have a clue why there was such a nasty mess in the passenger seat of the car. Mark knew Sherry would fret all day wondering just what she had done after her memory cells drowned in all the wine she had drank the night before.

Once safely in the house, Mark walked his wife down the hallway, anxious to get her undressed and in bed for whatever fun he could think of on the way...

Part 3 and much more to come soon...Thanks for reading…

12