Runs in the Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Isabel introduces me to Julianne.
6.9k words
4.64
18.8k
22
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabel and I didn't see each other as much over the summer, though once or twice a week she'd drop by in the afternoon for a short swim in my pool. Most of those times, we wound up skinny dipping and screwing in the water. Unbeknownst to her parents, she went on the pill shortly after graduation, so our encounters were usually bareback, and I usually filled her dark haired pussy with a generous dose of sperm. She enjoyed the feeling of it shooting inside her, and how it felt being full of my come for hours afterward. On several occasions, Isabel came over with her best friend Julianne, who had also just graduated. Isabel had mentioned to me that I might want to get with Julianne once she left for college. I had said that might seem creepy, me at 59 calling a 19 year old girl for a date, but Isabel assured me that my attention would not be unwanted.

Julianne was a little cutie. Well, not so little. Both girls have dark hair and brown eyes, but that's where the similarity ends. Julianne's hair is straighter to Isabel's wavy curls. Where Isabel is barely five feet, Julianne is 5'8", and a C cup to Isabel's A. She also has a nicely round, slightly plump ass that I just want to bite. Her long, cheerleader legs accentuate her ass, and as I got to know her more, I increasingly imagined them wrapped around me as I rode her hard.

The two girls were inseparable, and while Isabel and I had taken care to keep the more intimate details of our relationship quiet, I wondered if she had shared them with Julianne, especially in light of the comment she had made to me about calling her. I soon found out.

The girls had stopped over one afternoon in July for a quick swim, and Julianne, half kidding, asked me if I was going to miss Isabel once she went off to college on the west coast.

"Of course," I replied, hugging Isabel. "She's my best student."

Julianne smiled. "Yeah, I bet. I know how she loves being the teacher's pet. Or petting the teacher."

Isabel smiled. "If you're nice, I'll let you borrow him once I'm gone. You're only going to Northeastern State, you might need the help."

"Then I get to be teacher's pet," said Julianne, coming over to me, putting her arms around me from the opposite side. She looked up at me, running her hand over my chest. "Or pet the teacher."

This was new. Julianne is a very pretty girl, and not wanting for the attention of guys her own age. Isabel had told me some stories about her escapades with her boyfriends, and how she had screwed all of the five she'd had in the last year. While we had seen each other a number of times when Isabel and I were together, she had never shown any interest in me til now. I liked it, but wasn't sure how Isabel was going to react to her best friend hitting on me, even if we weren't exclusive, and even in light of Isabel's comments.

"If you pet the teacher," said Isabel, "you better be prepared for him to pet you." She looked up at me, then stood on her toes and kissed my cheek. "He'll take you places all those guys you've been slutting around with this year have no idea about."

I looked at Isabel and smiled. She stood on her toes again, kissing my cheek, whispering in my ear, "Remember what we talked about."

"Who's a slut??" said Julianne, laughing. "You haven't been coming over here three days a week all year just to get math and AP History help!!"

Isabel smiled. "Maybe not." She looked up at me. I just smiled at her.

"Well, I do comprehensive tutoring in all subjects," I said, looking first at Isabel, then at Julianne. "And there is an extracurricular program as well, for special students."

The girls laughed. Isabel looked up at me, then spoke to Julianne. "Yeah, Jules, maybe I'll get you registered for next year, especially for the after school activities." They laughed again. We had to break up the party, since both girls had to get to their jobs, but the stage was set.

As it turned out, I didn't need to wait for the new school year for Julianne. She was a runner in high school, and did a couple of miles every day even after graduation. I was on my way to get groceries one day in mid August when there had been showers on and off. I spotted a runner on the road ahead of me just as the skies opened up. I went past the runner, thinking, 'poor SOB, going to get soaked,' when I noticed it was Julianne. I pulled off just ahead of her. She picked up her pace, getting to me just as I rolled down the passenger side window. She looked in.

"Oh, hi, Tom," she said, a big smile coming over her face.

"Hop in," I said. "Can't be any fun to get soaked while doing your road work."

Julianne got in and settled into her seat. She wasn't saturated, but her shirt was quite wet, and showing her pink nipples through her bra, which was quite thin, and also wet enough to become transparent. Much as I liked the view, I knew she was going to get cold in the air conditioned car, so I killed the AC, and pulled a small blanket out of the back, putting it over her shoulders.

"Thanks," she said. "That was good timing. When the rain started, I thought I'd get home looking like a wet dog," she laughed.

"A really pretty wet dog," I flirted. "But still soaked, which isn't fun."

"Well, a warm shower is a big help, but, yeah, no fun while it's happening."

"I can drop you home if you want, I was just on my way to the store, and I have nothing else going on, so it's no trouble."

"That would be great," said Julianne, happy to be out of the rain. "Do you mind if I tag along?? I need to pick up a few things myself."

"Sure. Might want to do something with that shirt, though, or you'll be doing more advertising than the store circular."

Julianne looked down at her shirt, then at me, smiling. "Yeah, I might," she said with a laugh.

"You can have this one if you want to get out of that wet outfit," I said, pulling on the button down shirt I was wearing open over a t shirt.

"That would be great!!" said Julianne. Just as she spoke, I pulled into the store parking lot. "Pull in over here," she said, pointing to a spot toward the back of the lot. "I can change here where it won't be so obvious."

I pulled in to a spot in a back corner. Julianne looked at me, then grabbed the bottom of her tee, and pulled it up over her head, as if she'd done it in front of me a thousand times. She smiled. "Well, it's not as if you haven't seen me almost naked as it is. I mean, how many times have I been to your pool??"

I agreed that I had seen her in a bikini on many occasions, though not as see through as her bra was right then, which I pointed out.

"True," said Julianne, "but it's not like you've never seen a woman naked, either."

"True," I said. "But not many are as appealing as you are, or as young."

Julianne gave me a knowing smile. "Afraid how you'll react??"

"I know exactly how I'll react," I told her. "I may be old, but everything still works."

"So I've heard," said Julianne, reaching for me. She kissed me, her hand wandering down to the growing bulge in my shorts. "Mmmm, so I see!!" She reached into the leg of my shorts, quickly finding the swelling head of my cock. She stroked a couple of times, making it expand as my cock lengthened. She pulled the head out, continuing to stroke, her eyes fixed on the head as it pulsed in her hand.

Julianne pushed the leg of my shorts up, exposing my entire shaft, which was reaching full mast. She stroked down my cock, then over my balls, which she pulled out of my shorts. "Don't want you getting bound up in there," she said, smiling at me. She slowly fondled my nuts, then stroked my cock again, then went back to my balls. "Nice and heavy, bet you're just full of come."

"Keep going, you'll find out very soon."

Julianne looked up at me. "Hope so. I've heard good things." She smiled, rubbed my balls again, then sat up. She smiled at me, then reached around and unhooked her bra, shrugging it off. She tossed it in the back. She was now in my front seat in a supermarket parking lot wearing only sneakers and running shorts. Her C cup tits were a little damp, and now out in the cool air of my car, her nipples were quite stiff.

I reached over, taking her tits in my hands. "Wow, your hands are warm!!" said Julianne, amazed at the heat of my body. I gently massaged her soft, pliable breasts, making sure I touched every part of them, tops, sides and underneath, all while keeping my thumbs on her nipples.

"I'm told I give off a lot of heat. You should share a bed with me on a cold night." I looked into her brown eyes. She smiled. I leaned forward, as she did, and we met in a long, soft, loving kiss. I took my left hand off her tit and reached around to her back, holding her to me.

We broke our kiss. Julianne looked at me as I held her. "You do give off a lot of heat. I can only imagine what being in bed with you on a cold night would be like," she said, an 'I want that so bad' smile coming across her face.

I took my shirt off and put it around her shoulders. "This should help til we can do that," I said. She kissed me again, and leaned over, taking my cock in her hand once more.

"This should, too," said Julianne, looking up at me. She resumed stroking my cock, her tits bouncing as her hand moved up and down. Isabel has a straight on approach when she gives me a hand job, like a pitcher throwing a fastball. Julianne's stroke was more like a slider-she had a little twist at the end of her stroke that was just different enough to make a really sensuous feeling for me. It didn't take long for her touch to have its effect, and my cock was showing it.

"Getting close??" asked Julianne, smiling up at me as she felt my shaft getting stiffer. "That's nice. I love how thick you feel, your cock swelling in my hand." She slowed her pace, the twist at the top of her stroke really getting to me as it teased the underside of my cockhead. "Mmmmm.....let me see it," she looked up at me again. "Let me see all your hot white come shooting all over. I want to feel it dripping down my fingers."

Julianne knew how to talk a guy into an orgasm, and it was working really well on me. I felt my come rising, and let go, first a short burst that shot out and went right down over her fingers, then another that went about six inches in the air and landed on her hand, then another that hit her just above her wrist. I kept shooting, sperm going all over her hand and dripping down off the head of my cock and over her now slippery fingers, some landing on my leg.

Julianne laughed as I kept coming, surprised at how much sperm was shooting from my cock. "Damn, Isabel wasn't kidding!!" she said as the last of my come seeped from the head, sliding down over her fingers. She gave me a squeeze, then pulled off me, a long string of come hanging from her hand. She held it up, taking the string of sperm in her mouth like a strand of spaghetti, then licking her fingers. She swallowed, then licked her fingers again, getting the remaining semen off them.

I laughed. "What did Isabel tell you??"

"That you come big." Julianne smiled, then licked her fingers again. "And that you taste good."

"Do I??"

Julianne licked her lips. "Hell yeah!!"

"You two tell each other everything, don't you??"

"Yep. We don't have a lot of secrets. I'll tell you one, though," said Julianne, a wicked smile spreading over her face.

"What's that??"

She licked her wrists where my come had landed on them. "I want to fuck you."

I laughed at her bluntness. "Isabel had mentioned you might be interested. I wasn't sure how to take it. After all, I'm 40 years older than you, and not exactly the guy at the top of the list for someone your age."

"That's probably true for most girls. But," Julianne smiled and kissed me gently, "I'm not most girls."

"I'll say!!"

"Isabel said I should hook you up if I'm really interested. She's going to college on the west coast, and I'll be here. She said I should take care of you while she's gone."

My eyes met Julianne's. I had a feeling we were going to have a lot of fun together. "We should probably wait til Isabel is off to school before we get started, though. Might be a little awkward if we're carrying on while she's still here. I've known her since she was ten, and I really do love her. I know she's given her blessing, but still...." I trailed off.

"Don't worry, I have an idea for a little send off party that should be fun for all of us." Julianne kissed me again and looked into my eyes.

We put ourselves back together and got our shopping done. I dropped Julianne at home, waving to her mom, who was getting the mail when we pulled up. "You can drop the shirt off when you get a chance, or give it to Isabel. You know she'll see me." Julianne laughed and agreed, leaning forward to thank me through the open passenger side window. I got a nice look at her tits as she lingered a moment. She gave me a knowing smile and went in the house.

I got a text from Isabel a week later. She was now two weeks from taking off to the coast, and making her final preparations for her departure. She asked if we could get together for an evening the following week. She thought she'd like one more night with me as a good bye. We set it up for Thursday, and I laid in some dinner items and got the pool water balanced.

Around 5:30, Isabel came up the driveway. I watched as she got out of the car, followed by Julianne getting out of the passenger side. Isabel was wearing one of her trademark slip dresses, which was covering up a bikini. Julianne had on a floral pattern denim mini and a white tank top, under which I could see a white bikini. It already looked like it was going to be a fun night.

I had the grill warming for some burgers, and potato salad inside. I told the girls to hit the pool if they wanted while I fixed dinner. They thought that would be a good idea, and soon I was treated to the spectacle of Isabel pulling her slip dress over her head, and Julianne pulling off her tank, then dropping her skirt and stepping out of it. Isabel had a yellow string bikini, Julianne a white one. The girls looked hot. They had fun splashing in the pool while I cooked, but since my grill has a good view of the pool, I had the joy of watching these two young ladies tossing a ball around as they bounced in and out of the water. We finally settled in for dinner about 20 minutes later, the girls sitting at the table in their bikinis.

Once we finished, I took the utensils and dishes into the kitchen to drop them in the sink. I'd wash them later. I came out the door to the deck to see both girls standing on next to the pool. Both had shed their tops, giving me a lesson in comparative titties.

"Hey Tom," they called out in unison. "Gonna join us in the pool??" said Julianne. They looked at each other and pulled the ties on their bottoms. I watched as they dropped to the deck, revealing Isabel's thick, dark, wild bush, her outer labia slightly parted, and Julianne's dark pubes, as thick as Isabel's, but trimmed to a neat triangle. They jumped in and I walked to the pool, tossing my shirt on one of the chairs, undoing my shorts as I neared the water. I dropped them to the deck, my cock already hardening, and stepped down the ladder.

I chased the girls around the pool as they splashed me and each other. We spent ten minutes or so doing that, til I caught Julianne from behind, giving her tits a squeeze as I reached around her, pulling her to me. She wiggled her ass when she felt my cock press against it, and I stiffened.

For the next thirty minutes or so, I played with Julianne's tits with one hand, while rubbing Isabel's pussy with the other, then switched. I'd kiss Isabel, playing with her pussy while Julianne stroked my hard on, then the girls would change places. We groped and stroked and fingered in all manner of combinations til finally Isabel kissed me hard and jumped up in the water, wrapping her legs around me. I could feel the head of my cock in her bush. Then I felt her hand take my shaft and guide it home, and she sank down on my cock, letting out a long sigh as she took me all the way to my balls while Julianne looked on in astonishment.

"Damn, Iz, you always take him like that??"

Isabel smiled and kissed me. I answered. "Yeah, every time."

"You're not afraid of him coming in you??"

"Nope." She looked up at me with a big smile. "I love riding bareback, like you wouldn't know how that feels." She kissed me. "And I love Tom's come inside me all day while I sit in class." She looked at Julianne. "It's OK, Jules. I'm on the pill." Isabel then said in a loud whisper. "Don't tell my mom!!"

"Yeah, I like bareback, too, but your parents would kill you if you ever got pregnant," said Julianne.

"I know. Don't worry, I got it figured out."

Julianne reached under me and cupped my balls. "Don't you come yet, I want some of that for me," she said as she fondled them.

"Don't worry, I'm not close yet. It takes a little more than you playing with my balls to set me off."

"Yeah?? You're feeling pretty tight." Julianne had obviously made a guy come before, and knew what she was looking at.

"Pool water will do that," I said, to a laugh from the girls. "Now, how about you do something that won't move me along." Julianne looked at me. I leaned back, keeping my arms around Isabel for support, at the same time letting her lean back so there was access to our joined genitalia. "Rub Isabel's clit," I said, looking at Julianne.

Julianne tentatively reached to where my cock was spreading Isabel's pussy, putting two fingers on her clit. She started rubbing gently, making Isabel sigh. I slowly rocked Isabel on my cock, intensifying the feeling for her. Julianne just smiled at her friend, knowing that she was going to give her a smashing orgasm very shortly. I felt Isabel juice, then open her mouth, eyes wide, then her hips bucked into me, and she cried out. Julianne eased off a little, smiling and looking Isabel in the eyes as she gave her friend a rocking come. It looked like Julianne could work magic on girls as well as guys with her fingers.

We let Isabel come down from her high, and she kissed me, then Julianne. "That was amazing!!" We all shared a hug.

Julianne was first to pull away. "OK, Iz, don't hog him, let me have a shot." Isabel dismounted me, pouting as my cock pulled from her pussy. Julianne was quick to take her place, kissing me and using the buoyancy of the water to get her legs wrapped around my waist. She looked into my eyes, then kissed me. "I never imagined the first time you put your cock in me it would be in a pool with someone watching," she whispered in my ear. She then took my cock in her hand, and replicating the motion Isabel had done 20 minutes earlier, she put the head at her opening and sank down on me, closing her eyes and holding her breath as my cock steadily filled her, then pressed against her cervix.

No sooner than she had settled on to me, Isabel piped up. "So, Jules, do you always take him that way?? I know you're not on the pill."

Julianne gave Isabel a sideways look. "This is our first time, but yeah, I love the way he feels in me, so, yeah, I'll be doing this often. And you know how I love taking guys bareback." We repeated the scene we had done with Isabel immediately before, though Julianne was pretty primed from watching Isabel, and it didn't take her but five minutes to have a crashing orgasm, bucking and thrusting, her bigger tits bouncing as Isabel played her clit.

When the fireworks settled down, we decided it was getting a little cool to be hanging out in the pool, as it was now dark, taking away the remaining heat of the day. We got out of the pool and headed into the house, drying off and working our way back to the bedroom, Isabel leading. I enjoyed the view of her skinny ass, followed by Julianne's slightly rounder ass going down the hall.

12