Rupali Sood's Big Break

Story Info
Rupali Sood is finding it hard to make a career in Bollywood.
7.7k words
4.82
11.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rupali adjusted her dress again but she had to face the fact that it was a very short dress and no amount of pulling or tugging was going to make it cover her thighs. The skin-tight minidress just covered her shapely, tight butt and went maybe 3 inches lower but there it stopped leaving her thighs and her long legs fully bare. Rupali once again cursed the show organisers for giving all the girls such indecently revealing dresses but that's all she could do. The money that she was being paid, she dare not go and talk back to the organisers.

The dress was cut out in large circles all around her body so a lot of her smooth, fair skin was on display. Most of her back was showing in this way, and also her ample, well-shaped cleavage. The dress was skin tight so there was no space for a bra or panties under it. Rupali had put on a small thong so that she would not be flashing her pussy at the strangers every time she bent over a little. The material was synthetic and so thin that it was stretched around her shapely body like a glove. On a less perfectly shaped girl it would have looked obscene. On Rupali, it looked like sex on two legs!

She stepped on the super-high 8" platform heels to pose in front of the luxury car she was showing and a photographer clicked a photo. A photo in a big newspaper would help Rupali's career as an actress and model. Some amateur tourist boys also clicked her at the same time, but Rupali knew that they were taking her photo for their personal collection so they could jerk off over her picture at home. Still, she could not say anything to them. She was part of the display and she knew it.

Her career did need a kick start, something better than a show girl at the car and van show of the state. Two years ago there had been a time when Rupali was the up and coming face of the year. The hit single she had been launched in had taken the country by storm. After that she did get some small roles in music videos and even one in a movie but nothing big really materialized.

In the year following her hit single "Horn Blow" things had gone from "hot and happening" to hardly happening. She had kept in touch with the director of "Horn Blow" hoping to get some more work. He had already fucked her in audition and she wanted to capitalise on that advantage. After a couple of meetings she realised that nothing was coming out of it except that he managed to nail her every time she visited him. She stopped going.

One of these times when she was coming back, she met the cinematographer of the same song who introduced her to the organizer of a high-end, luxury car show. At first she didn't like the idea of being a show girl for a car show but the pay was really good which attracted her.

The organiser was an elderly gentleman who treated her well. He had not tried to fuck her though he always liked to have his hand on her back and generally keep her close. She never objected to that. He seemed to like Rupali and as a result she got regular work in his car shows.

Also through the car shows Rupali met some very rich people which she considered a good fringe benefit. In the last year she dated two multi-millionaires but unfortunately they both seemed to be interested in doing her but not doing anything for her. She had gone back to her struggle in the showbiz.

Her struggle had yet to bear fruit. In fact, she was getting a bit disheartened. Working in the car shows kept her bank balance from drying out but it didn't do much for her career as an actress. And by now even the fame from her hit single seemed to have faded from the minds of the industry people. Now when she went to producer directors' offices she felt like a newcomer looking for her first break. Usually she only got to see their secretaries and was told to leave her headshots.

Once she had tried to hint that she was willing to compromise and was dismayed to see that there were many girls just as good-looking who were willing to sleep with the producer or even with the secretary, to get a break.

Suddenly Rupali felt a buzz in the place. Other show girls were straightening up and smoothing their dresses. People were looking towards the entrance of the hall. Rupali followed their gaze and saw that the hotshot Bollywood director Romeo was entering with his entourage.

Now she understood why people were so excited especially the girls. There were many frustrated actresses in the show, just like Rupali. A chance to meet a director like Romeo was a godsend for them. He was well-known for giving breaks to new people. There was no counting how many careers he had launched.

Girls also knew how much he liked pretty girls. Any girl who hoped to score a role in his project would first need to spread her legs for him. But actresses never minded that. It was just the way the industry worked. Rupali noticed the girl at the car opposite her reach under her minidress and pull down her panties. Oh shit! She was also wearing panties! And everybody knew that Romeo didn't allow panties on his girls.

With a quick glance around her, Rupali went behind the car she was presenting and pulled down her own panties. Lifting one leg at a time she pulled it over the 8 inch high heels and looked for a place to dispose them. There was only a small counter set up with printed material about the car, she threw her panties behind it hoping that they would not be seen there.

Then she smoothed her dress and came back to stand in front of her car. Romeo was walking slowly past the cars, coming towards her. Rupali noticed that the other girls were standing in front of or near their cars. Most were striking modeling poses, their chests pushed up, one foot in front of the other with the knee slightly bent.

As Romeo walked by he seemed to be noticing both the cars and the girls. Once he stopped, looked at the car, and the girl, then leaned to the actress next to him and said something. The girls in his party were all well-known Bollywood actresses. And it was not a secret that they were his live-in sluts.

On his whispered command, his girl, Deepika Padukone, separated herself from the group and went and talked to the girl in front of the car. Rupali knew that that girl was called Nidhi Agarwal. As Rupali and rest of the room watched Deepika took Nidhi's details and saved them in her phone. Then she took her picture with her phone. On Deepika's instruction, Nidhi turned around and Deepika took a picture of her body from behind in her short, slinky, skin tight dress.

It was quite obvious that Romeo had just earmarked Nidhi and Deepika had catalogued her. Rupali felt excited and more than a little jealous.

She kept watching Romeo's progress down the hall ignoring all else including the people who were looking at the car she was presenting here. Once again, Romeo stopped near a girl. Rupali knew her as Mandana Karimi, a beautiful, blue-eyed girl of Indian origin from England who was trying to find her career in Bollywood.

The same thing repeated, Romeo moved on and Deepika stayed back to take Mandana's details. This time after taking two photos Deepika signalled Mandana and Mandana turning to the car, bent over the bonnet and opened her legs. Deepika clicked another pic with the mobile camera. Watching this, Rupali felt a strong tingle between her legs. She was very sure that Deepika's camera could see under Mandana's ultra short dress and her pantyless pussy had just been captured on Deepika's mobile.

Although it seemed a bit humiliating, Mandana seemed willing enough to do it. And if it came to it, Rupali was sure that any girl would do it, including herself. She shuddered a little as she watched Deepika move on and join Romeo at another exhibit. She nodded to her boss in response to his look.

Rupali followed Romeo's progress through the room. He didn't pick any other girl after Mandana. This made Rupali a little apprehensive. Maybe her shot was gone. Maybe Romeo was only looking for two new sluts which he had just found.

Still when Romeo finally made it to her display, she was alert and ready. Romeo asked her about the car and she gave him all the information she had gleaned from the company brochures. But Rupali made sure that while listening to the information, Romeo should also get a good look at the presenter, herself.

While telling him about the car she stood and posed next to the car in such a way that would show off her long legs, her tight, shapely ass and of course, her firm, proud breasts. At this time she was glad that her ultra-short, skin-tight dress was designed to show off her body in the most attractive and daring way.

Leaning forward in a way that would stick her butt out in direct line of Romeo's vision she opened the driver side door and invited Romeo to take a seat. He shook his head.

"I usually ride in the back with one or two girls with me. Let's see how comfortable that is."

"Sure, sir." Rupali was only too glad to accommodate the hotshot director. Romeo entered the car and sat in the middle of the backseat. Deepika entered behind him and sat next to him on his left. Romeo called Rupali to come and sit on his right, which she obeyed instantly.

Once the doors were closed, Romeo put an arm around Deepika and Rupali.

"Yes, it feels like it has space enough."

When his arm went around her body, Rupali complied quickly and cuddled against him just as Deepika did from the other side. Romeo's hand went down her back and rubbed slowly. Rupali felt a tingle between her legs as his warm, calloused hand moved over the bare skin that was exposed by those creatively cut out circles in her dress.

"Sometimes when I am coming back from a shoot, one or both of my girls are sucking me in the car." Romeo commented casually "Is there space enough for that here?"

Before Rupali could answer Deepika said "We can do a dry run and test, sir."

He nodded and Deepika bent down on his lap. She lifted her eyes and nodded to Rupali. Rupali also bent down and pretended to suck Romeo's dick.

"I will lick his balls, and you suck his shaft." Deepika said casually as if she was discussing dividing up housework. Rupali, who was very excited by now, nodded and moved her head up and down like she was sucking Romeo's erect dick. Romeo gathered her hair in his fist and controlled her movements. Rupali's heart started beating very fast!

"Take it deep, in your throat." Romeo commented as he pushed Rupali's head down, still holding her by her hair. Rupali went with the pressure from his hand until her mouth was right on his crotch. Although they were only simulating a double blow job, she could see that his cock was hard and clearly outlined in his business trousers. It seemed thick like a night stick!

"That seems okay, but what if the girl is on her knees in front of me, as I usually like?"

"Let me check that for you, sir." Rupali matched Romeo's casual tone and quickly got down on the car floor between his knees.

Once again Romeo gathered her hair in his fist and they simulated like she was sucking his cock. Rupali could sense the power of this man. She could feel her body get warm all over.

She felt him jerk her head up by pulling her hair sharply. She looked up at him with surprise.

"It is good manners to look into his eyes when you are sucking a man's dick, darling." Romeo said gently.

Rupali nodded and kept looking into his eyes as she mimed sucking his dick.

"Deeper, honey!" He commented in that same gentle but firm voice. Rupali responded by forming an "O" with her mouth and pretending like she was taking Romeo's thick cock into her throat.

By now she knew very well that her pussy was soaked with juices, she could feel it ready to overflow onto her thighs. The fact that she could see his massive cock outlined in his business trousers and smell the precum was adding fuel to the fire that was already lit between her legs!

"Good girl!" Romeo patted her cheek and an involuntary whimper escaped her throat.

Romeo looked at Deepika "I think she looks like she's a good cocksucker, don't you, Deepu?"

"Oh, definitely, sir. She might need a little training but she has all the makings of a good whore."

The casual way Deepika, another girl, said that last word sent hot chills down Rupali's body. She was being praised and degraded at the same time. Rupali had never felt that aroused in her life before!

Romeo and Deepika moved on but it took Rupali 10 minutes to get her heartbeat in control and feel normal enough to go back to the front of the display where more people were admiring the car. She had quietly picked up her panties and used them to wipe her pussy behind the car.

Although, she kept her expressions in control, in her mind she was still thinking about the recent encounter. What would have happened, she wondered, if Romeo had simply opened his zip while she was on her knees in front of him? She suspected she would have simply sucked his cock. Even at the risk of being found out or fired, she was sure she would have been putty in his hand and just sucked him right there.

Then she remembered what Deepika had commented about her, that she could be a good whore. Rupali felt a lot of pride that she could be considered a good candidate to belong to such a powerful man as Romeo. It was an open secret in the industry that the girls who appeared in Romeo's films were his sluts. Many of the industry's established actresses had been under him, some as in live-in bitches while others had simply spread their legs for him on occasion in order to get his favour. She was feeling a crashing feeling after the arousal realising that Deepika had not catalogued her for Romeo.

Rupali was still catching her breath after the highly erotic encounter with the hotshot director when her phone rang and her boss asked her to come into his office. She went.

It was not Khurana's own office but a temporary one allocated to him by the venue for the duration of the car expo. When Rupali opened the glass door and walked in Khurana was sitting in the big leather chair with Romeo and Deepika in the customer chairs across from him. Rupali didn't know what to think. Surely, Romeo wouldn't be here to complain about her! She had been perfectly nice and obedient to him. She decided to calm her racing mind and listen first.

"Yes, Sir?" she said stopping near Khurana's desk.

"Rupali, meet Mr. Romeo and his assistant, Miss Deepika."

"Yes, Sir. I met them on the floor." She nodded to them again. Both Romeo and Deepika replied with a smile.

"Well, sure, sure." Khurana went on "Well, Mr. Romeo has bought the car that you showed him. Nice work, by the way."

"Thank you, Sir." Rupali was pleased. She was going to get a commission from the sale. May be more, since Romeo seemed pleased with her.

"Well, we will have his car ready for delivery by next week. But he has one condition." Khurana paused for effect and Rupali looked at him.

"Yes, Sir?"

"He wants you to deliver the car personally and spend a day with him showing him the various features of the car and test drive etc."

Rupali's stomach tightened with excitement. It was not about the car. It was about her. Romeo could have anything he put his finger on and he had put his finger on her.

"Of course, Sir. Anything you say." She quickly agreed with Khurana then looked at Romeo "It would be my pleasure, Sir."

That night she didn't sleep a wink.

===========================================================

Rupali got out of the shower and stood in front of the mirror. It was a small apartment with not many luxuries, except this dressing table. The previous occupant had left this nice dressing table behind when she moved back to her home town after 3 years of struggle in the tinsel town. Not only did this mirror help Rupali get ready for her auditions and jobs, it reminded her that life in Bollywood was hard and getting a break was immensely more difficult than people thought. Behind every success story there were thousands of stories of bitter defeat.

She pulled the towel off and looked at her naked, moist body. Her figure was perfect - 34C boobs, 24" hips and a pert, tight ass with 36" buttocks. There were many girls who would kill to have her figure, and her features. Her small, heart shaped face with sharp features got her attention everywhere, even in the crowd of a room full of aspirants. She turned and looked at her ass in the mirror. Her butt cheeks were perfectly rounded. As she arched her back the dimple at the tip of her crack looked sexy as well.

But what's the use, she thought as she brushed her hair. She was nowhere. Her big break hadn't come. Every month she struggled to make the rent on this small, modest apartment. People outside thought casting couch was a big deal. But Rupali knew that any girl struggling in Bollywood, including herself, would sleep with a hundred men to get one good break, hell, she would sleep with a dog if it got here where she wanted to go. They were not whores, they were merely realists who knew what sold and what didn't. They knew that fame and fortune came at a price, and they were willing to pay the price.

Today would be different though. She had an appointment with Romeo. The hotshot director who could make her career just like that. Even though she was only delivering him a car, she knew it was more than that. A small role in any of his films could change her life forever. She had to impress him today. He did like her in the car expo the other day. But he was used to meeting so many girls, he might have forgotten about her already.

Knowing well that the stakes were high and a lot depended on her meeting with Romeo today, Rupali dressed with the utmost care. She chose a very small pink top, that was like a bikini top and tied with string straps behind her neck and back. It left her back fully bare and covered her tits quite insufficiently. She tied it tight, creating a lovely cleavage effect with no need for a bra at all.

Over the sexy little top she pulled on a white top made of netting, completely see through and missing reaching her waist by 3 inches. She reached inside her wardrobe and after a long search came up with a short, black, very tight, thin leather micromini skirt. It just barely covered her tight little ass and didn't even try to cover her thighs. She knew the skirt was dangerously short but she didn't put any panties on. Romeo's rule was well-known and she wasn't about to jeopardise the chance of a lifetime for a little thong.

From her shoe cupboard she found the 8" high heel black stilettos with 3" platforms. They had nice, thin leather noodle straps that went around her ankles, calves and past her knees. She surveyed the effect in the mirror. She looked like sex on two legs, she had to admit. Any man who didn't want to nail her in that outfit would have to be gay.

She picked up the expensive perfume that she kept for special occasions and auditions. She stood with her legs open wide and sprayed the perfume in small bursts on the 37 strategic places that are supposed to drive a man wild.

For a moment she thought about taking a purse or not, then finally decided to pick up a small white clutch that had a thin metal chain strap for hanging from the shoulder as well. As a final check she looked at her nails that she had had done the day before. Her hair she had left loose around her shoulders hoping it would give Romeo ideas for pulling it again.

=============================================================

She parked the car in Romeo's driveway and walked in. Deepika opened the door.

"Hi!" Rupali was already very nervous and didn't even remember that she had already met Deepika in the car expo "Hi, ma'am. I've brought Romeo Sir's car. He had asked me to delivery it today."

"Hi Rupali " Deepika welcomed her warmly "Come, come. Come on in. Yes, of course. I remember Sir asked you to deliver the car personally. Sir is in the office. Come, take a seat."