Rush Hour Crush

Story Info
An unexpected surprise.
7.6k words
4.85
28.4k
58

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTA1029
GTA1029
51 Followers

It was a Friday evening and I, like many others, was stuck on a packed commuter train on the way home. The air was hot from a day of intense heat and the train was poorly ventilated. The carriage made its way along the track slowly, teasing its passengers who longed to be home and out of the summer heat. I was desperate for a cold beer in the shade in my local pub forgetting the week just past.

As we travelled I passed the time eyeing up the other passengers seeing if I recognised anyone from previous journeys, profiling their jobs, and seeing if I liked the look of anyone, but there wasn't anyone. The carriage was so full it was hard to take in anything more than the man in fronts armpits.

The door slid open to allow a group of people off the train. No one got on board because most of the people heading out of the city were already on the train. As the carriage capacity eased a little I noticed a girl sat a little way down the train and our eyes met. She was wearing a tight blouse showing off her big tits and despite the heat in the train she still looked immaculate. I couldn't believe how hot this girl was, and judging by the way she was looking at me she felt the same.

I couldn't stop looking at her, I tried to glance around the carriage but my curiosity kept getting the better of me. I kept looking at her beautiful curvy figure sitting in the seat, her legs wrapped in a short skirt. I wanted to know what her naked body would feel like against mine. My imagination was running wild, and I was really turned on. There was something about her that was different that had caught my eye, but I couldn't be sure what it was, she wasn't my usual type of girl.

I wanted to know if she felt the same, but this simply wasn't an option. The carriage had emptied a little at the previous stop but it was only enough to remove the man's armpit from my face, not enough to clear a path to her. I had to get off in a couple of stops and the moment would be lost. I prayed that she would get off at the same stop, just so I could get the chance to speak to her and maybe ask her out for a drink.

On the platform a sea of people were getting off the train making their way to the station exit. I lived at a big interchange station so my stop was always the busiest. Sometimes I would walk a bit further to catch the train from the stop before mine, that way I'd have a better chance of getting a seat but it wasn't guaranteed. I made my way towards the ticket barriers and exited the station. I checked over my shoulder to see if she was behind me. Damn, she wasn't. The platform had emptied quickly and I couldn't see any sign of her, she must have stayed on the train. That was it, she was gone, she's probably miles away by now and I'd have no way of finding her.

I had loose plans to see a friend for a drink, and with the absence of the train girl, I decided to confirm our plans and arranged to meet at a bar near his place. I got home and quickly changed out of my work clothes and got in the shower. As the cool water cascaded over my body I felt the warmth of the sun replaced by the warmth of my lust. As I closed my eyes I could see her but this time we were alone. Seeing her made my cock stiffen, I fantasised about her slowly taking off her blouse to reveal those big tits. She was walking towards me now and taking my dick by her hands and slowly jerking me off. I leant against the shower controls as I imagined her playing with my cock, causing me to stop the shower and leaving me masturbating without the running water.

As I pleasured myself I was thinking about her unzipping the tight little skirt she was wearing to reveal her panties beneath. I was jerking harder now, and enjoying the fantasy of this girl stripping for me. As her skirt came down she bent over to pick it up flirtatiously drawing my attention to her big plump bottom. Her thong was struggling to hold the bouncy balloon inside, she spanked her bum as if inviting me to come over and grab it. I wanted her so badly, she was turning me on in a way no one had done before and with this desire I continued jerking. Faster and faster, more intense as I imagined all the amazing things this woman could do to me and I to her, until I could no longer control it. Cum squirted over the shower cubicle and covered my hand in sticky jizz. If this is how I reacted when I was just thinking about her, imagine what it would be like to actually sleep together.

I changed into some shorts and a shirt and got ready to meet my friend. I was still under this girl's spell fantasising about her as I made my way to the bar, but my desires were futile because she was probably miles away and spending the evening with her boyfriend or girlfriend. I knew nothing about her, she was a rush hour crush that I would never see again. So I tried, as much as I could, to put her out of my mind.

My friend wasn't at the bar when I arrived so I ordered two pints and found a table outside. The pub was busy, but there were a few tables in the pub garden which because the pub was on a hill had a great view back down towards the city. I sat drinking my pint enjoying the evening sun making its way across the glass and steel of the city below. I was lucky to live in such a cool place and I often took for granted these moments of city life.

I looked around to see if my friend had arrived, but there was just a group of girls loudly discussing where they should all sit. They weren't an unattractive group of girls, but my mind was still on the train girl, how could she have such a hold on me? Why was there this electricity running through my veins every time I thought about her? Was I projecting my desires onto her, was she really so special? Enough to make all other women seem less desirable? I'd heard people talk about only having eyes for one girl but surely that was just something they told their partner or said in wedding vows.

Before I could sink further into the quagmire of my thoughts, my friend Dan arrived. He sat down and we chinked glasses, both downing a large amount of beer. I told him about the girl I'd seen on the train, but he didn't seem that interested saying that the chances of seeing her again were impossible and that I should just give up. Thanks! He was right though, the chances of her walking into my life again, let alone the bar were... and that is of course the moment when I looked up from our table to see two girls enter the bar. One girl was skinny and headed straight to the bar, the other girl was breathtaking. She was wearing a summer dress that clung to all the right places and her long hair shone in the evening sun. She walked straight through the bar and came out into the garden where we were sitting.

"That's her!" I said to my friend "the girl from the train, she's here!"

My friend was confused, but he could see her too, I wasn't imagining it. Panic set in. what would I say? I didn't want to scare her, or for her to think I was following her. So I decided not to acknowledge the fact that I'd seen her earlier and try to come up with a way of getting us to talk.

"Shuffleboard?" Dan suddenly blurted out.

The pub we were in had a number of games you could play whilst drinking and one of those was shuffleboard, the pub was kind of known for it and a lot of people came to the pub because of it. On a friday night they held a competition, but the teams had to be four people, this was so there were always enough people not playing to keep buying drinks at the bar.

Dan is the more confident one out of the two of us, so he agreed to go over to the girls, who had now found a table and ask if they wanted to join our team, whilst I went to the bar for more dutch courage. I didn't dare look at them so I just ordered two more pints and when my friend rejoined me he looked a bit disappointed.

"They're not up for it mate." Dan said.

My heart sank to my shoes, I took a sip from my pint and glanced over to their table. I locked eyes with the mystery train girl and she recognised me, because she turned to her friend and said something. In an instant they were both walking towards us.

"So who's up for shuffleboard then?" Train girl said.

"Absolutely," Dan said and guided the other girl over to the table.

"Hey, I'm Kiaran." I said.

"I'm Chloe, so you're following me then?" she said flirtatiously.

"No, I promise... it's just the universe." I joked.

"I'm glad she listened, I was hoping we'd run into each other again." Chloe said smiling.

The game of shuffleboard was a great idea, we were all terrible and lost every game, but it was a great icebreaker and having four people meant that we drank a lot. By the end of the game we were all pretty pissed, and decided that we should find a club to go dancing together. I knew a little bar not far away that normally had a band on a Friday night and so we all got a cab to the bar.

We walked in while the band were playing, Dan and Chloe's friend, who I can't remember her name, ran straight to the dance floor, Chloe and I went to the bar and I got us some shots. We downed the shots and made our way to the dance floor, Chloe held my hand and led me through the crowd. We had been playfully flirting all through the shuffleboard game, but now we were intimate on the dance floor, her curvy figure was moving to the music and my hands were around her waist as she looked me in the eyes. I was still a bit nervous and half convinced I was still jerking off in the shower alone because here I was with this beautiful girl dancing and having fun. How could this be real?

A few songs in and all of our insecurities and shyness were gone, Chloe was shaking her ass and teasing me with it, gently stroking my crotch which sent chills through me and filled my pants with pre-cum. It was clear she was into me, and I was enjoying every minute. As the songs continued the bar and the dance floor kept filling up, the space we had for dancing was getting smaller and smaller, so what had started as the occasional flirtatious rub against my crotch was now almost continuous. I took this as my cue to kiss Chloe. She didn't hesitate and before long we were making out in the middle of the dance floor, our bodies pressed up to each other as the music and the room pulsated around us. Chloe's lips were like no lips I'd kissed before, they were plump and soft and I couldn't help but gently bite them as we kissed. Chloe had got lip fillers which made them plump and kissable. As we made out our hands exploring each other's bodies; through her dress I could feel her bum and the outline of her pants. This sent my cock wild as it pressed against my jeans and I could feel it pressing against her, and as I thrusted and moved to the music I could have sworn I felt a similar bulge from Chloe's pants, but I must have imagined that? I couldn't be totally sure, we were moving so much to the music.

A DJ had come on after the band and the vibe wasn't quite the same, so we went outside for a bit. Chloe smoked when she was drinking and I was the same, there was something about a night of drinking that made the cigarette taste so much better. The bar had a smoking area behind it which had multiple dark areas, and an alleyway that led back to the main road. We walked down the alley and back out onto the street. The air felt cooler now and it was a welcome refreshment. I couldn't believe my luck, here I was on a Friday night with my arm wrapped around a beautiful girl walking through the city.

There was a little park ahead that we wandered into and found an area that was pretty much hidden from all sides. I pressed Chloe against a wall and kissed her intensely. She started to thrust her body against mine. My cock sprang to attention as her curves rode over me and her amazing lips made their way down my neck softly kissing. She started feeling around my crotch with her hand and stroked it through my jeans. I fondled her tits as she played with my crotch and we kissed like our lives depended on it. I felt her soft hand make its way down my trousers and into my pants, she grabbed my cock with her hand. I was in heaven and I wanted her to share in my delight so I moved my hands down her body towards her crotch to stroke her... Chloe pulled away quickly, guiding my hands back up to her breasts. She then started to undo my trousers and knelt on the ground.

Her soft plump lips began to explore my cock and took my cock whole. Her mouth felt amazing as she worked my rock hard cock. I could only have dreamt of this happening when we were on the train together and never would I have thought she'd be on her knees in front of me hidden in the bushes of a little park. This thought really turned me on, the danger of being caught, the fact that we'd actually found each other and of course the pleasure of her mouth around my dick. As she choked on my cock sucking faster and faster I held her head and enjoyed the feeling of thrusting and fucking her mouth. This seemed to spur Chloe on and she enjoyed being manoeuvred and manhandled whilst her mouth was wrapped around my cock.

Chloe's hands made their way to my ass and whilst she pushed my cock to the back of her throat she squeezed my ass as she did so. Looking up at me she loosened her hold on my cock and bobbed her head back and forth getting quicker each time. With each move of those plump lips my cock would twinge under the pressure and pleasure of it all.

One final time Chloe pulled my cock deep into the back of her throat and I exploded filling her throat with my cum. Without hesitation she swallowed my cum and licked up the excess from my cock. She wiped her mouth and kissed me, she tasted musky and salty, but this only turned me on more.

"That was incredible, the best I've ever had!" I said.

Chloe smiled and blushed slightly. I was keen for things to continue and suggested we went back to my place. I got my phone out and saw I'd had a missed call from Dan, he was probably just wondering where we were. I texted him to say we were heading back to mine and not to worry about us. We'd pretty much parted when we got to the bar anyway and I assumed he'd be taking Chloe's friend home with him. Chloe had wandered back into the main area of the park, she seemed distant.

"Everything ok?"

She turned to look at me and there was a seriousness about her. She wasn't as flirty as before, and I was a bit confused.

"Listen, we can call it a night if you're not feeling it. The last thing I wanna do is spoil tonight. Is it something I've said?"

Chloe smiled softly, "No, you've been lovely all night and I don't want things to end here, it's just..."

"Chloe?"

I was concerned about what she was about to say, we'd had such a great evening and I was really into her.

"I need to tell you something, but I need to know you won't get mad."

"Why would I get mad?"

Chloe started walking back towards the street. I followed her confused as she walked quickly out of the park. People were coming out of the bar and there were people smoking on the corner outside a shop. Once we hit the street she turned and looked me directly in the eye.

"I'm trans."

I stared at her blankly for a moment. I'd never met anyone trans before and only really seen them on TV. I wasn't sure what to say, was this why Dan had tried to call, because he knew? What would he say? I put Dan out of my mind and focussed on what Chloe was saying. She was thrown by my lack of response.

"I'm sorry. I should have said something earlier but I got carried away and I didn't want to scare you off."

I remained silent, frozen, I was still unsure what to say. I could see Chloe was getting upset though so I knew I had to say something. Do something. My mind was spinning, what did this mean? I needed a minute to think, but I didn't want to upset Chloe any more than she already was. I could tell my silence wasn't reassuring her. I didn't want to upset her, we'd had an amazing night so far and there was nothing that she could say or do to change that. She was different, but that didn't stop how I felt about her, how much I'd fantasised about her after seeing her on the train. I'd made up my mind, and I kissed Chloe. I didn't care about whether she was trans or not, to me she was a sexy beautiful woman.

Chloe was a bit shocked by my kiss.

"Are you sure you're ok? I know it's different so it's ok if you need a minute."

"I'm fine, honestly. It doesn't change anything."

"You sure? You had me worried when you went all quiet."

"It was just a shock, I wasn't sure what to say. But I'm cool with it, and I'm having an amazing night with you."

"Me too, wanna see if that DJ's still on?"

We made our way back into the bar and found the place was still busy with people dancing to the DJ. We both got a drink at the bar and drank them quickly. After what had happened outside I think we both needed something to help us return to our previous glow. We made our way onto the dance floor, but this time it felt different, not in a bad way, the earlier frenzied lust was replaced with something deeper. Chloe looked into my eyes as the lights flashed and the music pumped around us. We kissed for a long time, an intense passionate kiss that felt like our souls were connecting with each other, this was more than a simple crush, it felt like we were meant to be together.

We danced together for a while longer and found that Dan and Chloe's friend were still in the bar, but they'd joined a bigger group of Dan's friends. He always did this when we went out. I was always convinced he planned it, but he claims it's a coincidence every time. We all did a shot together and the group went off in different directions. Dan pulled me to one side whilst Chloe and her friend went to the bathroom.

"You alright mate?" Dan shouted over the music.

"Yeah, I'm good. Did you call me?"

"yeah, I wasn't sure where you'd gone and I need to tell you something about Chloe. She's..."

"I know," I interrupted. "She told me everything."

"And you're cool?"

"Yeah, I like her."

"That's cool man, I'm happy for you. You're a big man, lot of guys would get freaked by that."

Chloe returned from the bathroom and joined the rest of the group. The music faded out as the lights in the bar came up and everyone still left inside started booing, desperate to keep the fun going.

"Thank you for tonight!" Chloe said as things started to wrap up.

"Who says it has to end?" I replied, she smiled and gave me a kiss.

"I don't have my toothbrush." she said with a flirtatious smile, I laughed.

"And I need to make sure Yasmin gets home ok."

That was her friend's name, I'd been too focused on Chloe to remember!

"Us 'Tgirls' have to stick together, but I'm free tomorrow, and maybe I'll bring my toothbrush with me then?"

"It's a date." Chloe kissed me again, and turned to leave with Yasmin.

"Wait I don't even have your number," I said and passed her my phone.

Dan and I walked home together enjoying the cooler air as we walked. He told me how his night had been and that he and Yasmin had been dancing together. She told him she was trans and had got a boyfriend when they went out to see where we'd gone. He said it was funny because they'd not really been that close and that they'd just enjoyed goofing around on the dance floor, not like me and Chloe. He teased me about us kissing and PDA, saying we were like wild animals.

As we walked I thought about where to take Chloe tomorrow evening, no this evening as it was already well after 2:00. I wanted it to be somewhere really special, but not flashy, I wanted to make sure the tone of it was right. Chloe was beautiful, sexy and funny and although she was really glamorous I didn't get the impression she was high maintenance or in need of the best, most expensive things. Her friend Yasmin seemed like she would have expected those things, she'd been more into the idea of heading into Mayfair when we'd talked about going somewhere after the pub, but me, Dan and Chloe were more into the bar with the band so we went there.

GTA1029
GTA1029
51 Followers
12