Rushing In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy smiled and then winked as Allie pulled a lounge next to her. "Nice tits, babe," Tracy said.

"Back at ya," Allied said, blushed and then winked back.

I headed inside before I made a fool of myself looking at these young women.

Coco followed me in. "Could be puppy love," she said.

"Oh, is Tracy...?"

"Yeah. How about Allie?" she asked.

"I sorta thought so, but, obviously, never asked. "

"Well, let's hope they work it out and have some fun," said Coco. "What's up now? More work for you?"

"Thought I'd take a bike ride," I said. "The sunset should be awesome tonight. There'd still be time to get back here before dark."

"Oh, sure," she said, sounding disappointed.

"Join me?"

"I don't have a bike," she said.

"Got a few down here," I said. "Plus I have extra helmets. Put on some shorts and I'll meet you outside."

Coco smiled. "Just shorts? No top?"

Shaking my head, I said, "Off the property, shirts are required. Around here? Hell it looks like they're completely optional."

Ten minutes later we were peddling along the winding roads in the direction of the beach. Five minutes after that we arrived at a parking lot and got off the bikes. I led Coco on a short hike up to a spot that had a fantastic view of the Atlantic from atop of the dunes.

"I know I keep repeating myself," said Coco, "but I have not relaxed this much in ages. I love just looking at the waves and hearing them break on the shore. Thanks for being such a good sport about us crashing your world."

I reached for her hand. "Coco, please believe me, I thoroughly enjoy having all you here. If I can be a bit bold, I especially enjoy your company."

She turned and we locked eyes. I moved my face to her and she smiled. Our lips touched, gently at first, and then with intensity. I slipped a hand behind her neck to hold her tight to me. We kissed, letting our lips move back and forth across our mouths. I teased with the tip of my tongue and her lips parted. The heat between us doubled as I explored her mouth and she pushed back to insert her tongue into mine.

After several blissful moments, she pulled back.

"Wow," she said. "And, I thought the waves were cool." She kissed me again and we both laughed.

"Was that too forward for you?" I asked.

"Marc, if you hadn't made a move today, I was seriously considering jumping you. I thought I must have lost my touch in sending signals."

"I was receiving them, but not fully trusting my ability to decipher them," I said. "I couldn't understand how someone as beautiful, exciting and sophisticated would be interested in a dull, old lawyer like me."

Coco pulled me in for another kiss. When we broke and I tried to catch my breath, she said, "Marc, you are neither dull nor old. I can never thank you enough for your advice and kindness. Besides, you're a dead-ass hunk and make me laugh."

"But I am ten years older," I said, while questioning why I was going out of my way to point out our differences.

"So what? Are you too old to kiss me again?"

"Never."

"Then do it, you idiot."

We leaned in and kissed. This time we fell back onto the soft grass at the top of the dune. I half rolled on top of Coco as we let our tongues and lips do all the communicating.

Coco ran her hand down my back and cupped my butt. Involuntarily I flexed.

"That is one sweet man-butt," she said.

I rested on my elbows so I could look into her dark eyes, which seemed to have doubled in intensity. The black pools drew me deep into her.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," I said and kissed her.

"And you've obviously been out in the sun too long," she said with a smile and kissed back.

"Doubtful and I'm enjoying this."

Coco moved her groin back and forth against my erection. "I can tell you're enjoying it. And it seems like there are other big parts on you besides your heart." She moved her hand between us and took hold of me. Slowly she ran her fingers along my length. "Mmm, this feels very nice."

I pulled back and put my hand under her shirt. Her skin was warm and soft. As I moved my fingers toward her breasts, her phone went off.

"Shit," Coco said and reached into her pocket. I rolled off her and she sat up.

She sat up, holding the phone to her ear. "Yeah," she said. She listened and then uttered, "Shit, be right back."

"Problem?" I asked.

"The media may have caught on to us."

"How?"

"Don't know, but we need to get back." Coco was all business as she rearranged her shirt and put on her bike helmet. "The only ones who knew we're here are the people in the house. Somehow it leaked out."

"Coco, I told no one."

"Someone did. Let's go."

We quickly made our way back to my house. At the bottom of the drive were two TV trucks and a small contingent of reporters. They saw us coming and surrounded our bikes.

"Coco, is Rush in there?"

"Is she still alive?"

"Are any of her boyfriends there?"

"Did she lose her leg?"

"Who's this St. Pierre guy? Is he Rush's secret lover?"

Coco ignored the questions and pushed through until she was at the gate. I went and entered the passcode, shielding the key pad with my body.

"Are you Marc St. Pierre?" The cameras and reporters turned to me. I motioned for Coco to move ahead.

"I am Marc St. Pierre. Rush is a guest of mine and recuperating from her accident. You are on private property and I must ask you to leave."

"The road is public property," one woman holding a microphone shouted.

"Then stay on the road. Again, this is private property. If you don't leave, I'm sure the sheriff's office will assist you to do so."

I pushed my bike through the gate and triggered the closing mechanism.

Another round of questions accompanied me as I made my way up the drive. I arrived at my house to a scene of moderate chaos. Coco jumped on the phone, while Tracy was working a phone and her laptop. Belinda was wheeling Rush toward the elevator. Rush gave a soulful look and Belinda refused to meet my gaze. I felt I was being made the goat for the leak.

It was then that I heard the whirr of helicopter blades overhead. It didn't take long for a Boston station to begin shooting aerials of my house.

Coco hung up and started for the stairs. I touched her arm and she recoiled.

"Coco, the leak did not come from me."

Her eyes were deep and angry. "If not from you then Allie or Martha or someone they talked to. It doesn't matter now, we're leaving."

"It matters to me," I said.

"Marc, what matters to you is not my concern. We're taking Rush home where we can provide security." She turned and went down the stairs.

Tracy told me that she had arranged for transportation back to Boston and she had chartered a private jet to take them to Rush's Kentucky farm. "It would be helpful," she said, "If you could get the sheriff to make sure the media don't obstruct the cars coming to get us. They'll be here in an hour."

I called the sheriff and she agreed to send a couple cars over to manage the throng. By turning on the television, we could see breaking news. The shot from the helicopter showed four satellite trucks and at least twenty media milling around. As Coco had predicated, the circus was in town.

Martha came up to me. She was in tears. "Marc, only my sister and Jake knew who was here. I'm sure neither of them said a word—not even to other family members."

"I believe you, Martha."

"Well, you're the only one. Coco as much told me that I must be the leak."

"She's upset and worried about controlling the situation," I said. "I know you would never let the word out. Why don't you pack a light dinner for them? They may not have time to get food before they leave."

I busied myself watching the TV and laughing at the ridiculous speculations from the reporters. I thought I'd better call one of my partners to let him know what was going on. He had heard the news and was relieved to receive my call. I filled him in and told him I'd be in touch soon.

I was still watching the TV when Coco appeared.

"Fucking mess," she said. "Listen, the car service just called Tracy they'll be here in five minutes. Can you let them in?"

"Of course. Coco, I want..."

"Marc, thanks for letting us stay here. I knew it was too good to be true. I don't blame you, I mean, you don't know the media like we do. I'm sure you didn't intend this to happen."

"Coco, not only did I not intend this to happen, neither I nor my people had a role in it. I'd advise you to take a look at your own people."

Coco's back stiffened. "Thanks, counselor, I'm sure that's what every lawyer would say."

She turned and headed down stairs. Soon, Belinda wheeled Rush out of the elevator. I had buzzed in the two black SUVs and they were idling outside.

"St. Peter," Rush called. I went over and knelt beside her. I opened my arms and she came into them.

"I'm sorry it's ending like this," she said. "Thank you everything. You saved my life and gave me a couple of the best days I've had in years. I'll never forget you."

I hugged her and told her I'd never forget her either. Belinda nodded and pushed Rush outside.

Coco saw to the luggage and ushered Tracy out to the cars. She turned to me.

"If there are any expenses, please send a bill to this address." She placed a business card on the foyer table. "Good luck. I suppose you can now attract entertainment clients. Must be a real coup for your firm."

Before I could respond she was out the door and into the SUV. I opened the gate and watched on the monitor as she passed out of my life.

I walked outside and saw the helicopter pulling away in the direction of the SUVs. I poured a double scotch and sat on the deck. Allie came out, her eyes red and swollen.

"This totally sucks," she said.

"Agreed. Want a drink?" She nodded and I poured her a large white wine.

"Marc, just so you know, I told no one. Honest. I didn't even tell anyone in the firm. I swear I have no clue how the media found out."

I smiled and sipped my drink. As the smoky liquid passed my lips I recalled the touch of Coco's mouth on mine. I wondered what could have been.

The next day the news was headlined with coverage of Rush and her "Reclusive hide-away." I mused that it sounded a bit redundant, but the media latched on to it. My picture was flashed a couple times. One was taken from my firm's website and the other was me in my bicycle helmet telling the media to get off my property.

The helicopter trailed the SUVs to Logan, but could not cross over into the restricted air space. There was a long shot of a private jet taking off that the reporter said contained Rush and her entourage.

I sat around feeling both angry for being blamed and lonely at the loss of Rush, Coco, Belinda and Tracy. When the gate alarm buzzed, I was sure it was more media looking for a follow-up. I looked in the monitor and saw a man in a brown shirt.

"Yes?"

"Package for Marc St. Pierre," he said.

"I'm not expecting anything."

"It says 'Tracy Evans c/o Marc St. Pierre.'"

"Do you have an ID?"

He stepped back and held up a laminated badge. It was official looking and had his name and picture. I buzzed him in.

He pulled his delivery truck in front and I went out to sign for the package. I brought it in, buzzed him back out and took the package to the deck. Allie was sunning herself topless. I suppose I was meant to get used to it.

"This is strange," I said.

"Sorry, I'll put my top on if it bothers you."

"No, not that. This," I said and held up the package.

She looked at it and then her face went pale.

"Oh my god, I forgot."

"Forgot what?"

"Tracy, ordered some of Rush's favorite pecan pie. She wanted to cheer her up."

"Where'd she order it?"

"From this bakery in Louisville. I mean everyone knows about it, since Rush tweets every time she gets something there."

"So, do you think the media might think to check with that bakery?" I said.

"Shit," said Allie. "Do you think that's how they found out?"

"It wouldn't take much to slip a clerk a few bucks to let him know if one of Rush's favorites was being shipped somewhere."

"God, it had your name and address on it."

I nodded.

"Fuck," Allie said. "I never thought about that. I mean Tracy was so happy she was going to surprise Rush. We really messed up, huh?"

"Not your fault, Allie. Tracy should have known better. If Coco finds out, it'll be her ass."

Allie's face fell and tears welled in her eyes. "I'd hate that."

"You two hit it off?"

Allie nodded. "I guess you figured out I'm gay."

"Yeah. It's cool and Tracy seems like a good person. You two would make a cute couple."

"Fat chance of that now," said Allie. "Guess it'll be back to long nights looking for love in all the totally wrong places."

"You'll find someone," I said.

"For the first time, I thought I had."

I nodded. Funny, I was thinking the same thing.

My fifteen minutes of fame faded faster than it arrived. The media camped outside Rush's Kentucky farm. Finally, Tracy arranged for a one-on-one interview with the leading entertainment nightly show. Rush's bruises had faded and she was completely upbeat and talking about finishing the work on her album. She even hinted she might be adding a new song about her accident. There was one question about me and Rush simply said I was a friend who helped them.

It was two months later and I was at work in my Boston office. Allie buzzed me and said I had a call. "Who is it?"

"Wouldn't give her name. She said she something about a pie. I think it's Coco."

I had her put through and heard Coco's voice in my ear.

"Hey, Marc."

"If I said who's this, would you believe me?"

"No, but if you said you didn't want to speak with me, I would definitely believe you."

The silence between us grew in intensity as the seconds ticked by. "Marc, are you still there?"

"Yes."

"Tracy told me about the pie. She had forgotten about it until we saw the credit card bill. We figured out that was how the media got on to us. I know your people had no role in it. Tracy offered to resign, but I see it was just a dumb mistake. She's good at what she does and now has learned a valuable lesson."

"That's your apology?"

I could hear her take in a breath. "Marc, my job is to protect Rush and her career. I don't apologize for being zealous in doing so. If that displeases you, then you have to deal with it."

"I'm not upset with you being zealous. In fact, I admire that in you. I am upset that I thought we were starting something special and you threw it away. I'm upset that I swore to you that we did not have any part in the media circus, but you chose to ignore that. Even worse, you as much called me and those people I trusted liars. So, good for you, Coco, that you are the strong protector for Rush. I hope it brings you happiness."

Another long and uncomfortable silence took hold.

"Thank you for what you did to help Rush," Coco said. She hung up.

"Shit," I said. Allie was standing in my doorway.

"Didn't go well?" she asked.

"Both of us are too pig-headed to let it go well," I replied.

"You really like her, didn't you?"

"Yeah. Amazing in that just a few days I could have felt as much for her as I did. I guess it was the same for you and Tracy."

Allie blushed. "Well, we've kinda been in touch."

I raised an eyebrow.

"She called me after she figured out what happened. I flew down to see her over the Labor Day break."

"And?"

"It was wicked awesome," Allie said. "I won't go into graphic detail, but my world turned upside down. I think I'm in love."

"Good for you, but it could be complicated."

Allie grinned. "It's beyond fucking complicated, Marc. It's insane. It's also what I want. That brings up something I need to talk with you about."

I motioned her in and she sat across from me. "You're leaving?"

Allie brushed away a tear and nodded. "Marc, working for you has been a dream. I love every second of it. But, I'm in love with Tracy. She worked out a job for me with a law firm in Lexington. She can stay close to Rush and the team and we can get a place together. I'm sorry."

I got up and came around to her. She stood and we hugged. "Do not be sorry about pursuing love. The only down side is I won't see you sunbathing topless again."

We laughed. "Hey, invite Tracy and me up."

"Can't do that," I said.

Allie looked confused.

"You consider that place your northern home. No invitations necessary."

Allie gave her formal two-week notice. I hosted a good-by party for her at a Boston restaurant. After lots of hugs, kisses and promises of keeping in touch, she flew to Lexington.

I let my work absorb me. It was Columbus Day weekend before I even took a day off. I called Martha and asked her to ready the house. I planned to spend the week at the Cape.

I left late on Thursday and arrived at my house around ten. Martha had a supper warming in the oven. She left me a note that there was something wrong with the hot tub and that I should take a look.

I nibbled at the chicken dinner and decided to look at the tub. I went on to the deck. It was dark and I could hear the tub running. I couldn't imagine why Martha would have left the cover off. I reached for the light switch on the pole near the tub.

"Leave the light off."

I jumped at the sound of a woman's voice. In the next instant the light in the hot tub came on.

A dark figure stood up, water cascading down past firm breasts and through a neatly trimmed black bush and over firm thighs. In her hands were two flutes filled with bubbling liquid.

"I believe the gentleman is over dressed." I shed my clothes in record time and climbed into the tub.

Coco looked at my naked body. "Thank god you've got a good cock. I was afraid that everything else was so perfect that you'd be lacking in an important area."

"You mean you'd drop me if I were deficient in that area?"

"No. I mean I'd be happy with whatever you had. But I am much happier right now." She handed me a flute and we drank, our eyes locked onto each other.

"I see you've won Martha back over."

"She was easy," said Coco. "Tells me you been a major pain in the ass and that you needed to get laid."

"She's a wise and perceptive woman."

"I also imagine Allie and Tracy had a hand in this?" I said and took a sip.

"They are quite a team. Just wore me down telling me what an ass I was."

"Speaking of asses..."

Coco finished her drink. "Here or in bed?"

"Bed." We climbed out and set our glasses on the table. Taking her hand I led her to my room. I was only mildly surprised to see the candles and enjoyed the light scent they exuded.

I turned on a lamp. "I want to look at you."

Coco spread her arms. My eyes covered every inch of her dark frame. By this time there was no hiding my excitement.

Coco kissed me and slowly dropped to her knees. She took my erection in her hand, letting her long fingers envelope me. When I felt her lips close around my head, I sighed. As she took me deep into her mouth, I groaned.

Her mouth and tongue performed an erotic ballet that propelled me to an unstoppable crescendo.

"Coco, I'm right at the edge."

She pulled off. "Are you a quick recoverer?"

"Tonight I believe the term is instantaneous."

"Good." She captured my erection again. With her hands fondling my balls and her tongue coaxing me along, I exploded with sweet release. Coco kept me in her mouth until I was totally spent.

I pulled her up and we kissed passionately. I next pushed her back onto the bed, our lips locked. I worked my way down her tight body, pausing to suck and lick her breasts. As I passed her navel, she exhaled deeply. "I've wanted this for a long time."

My nose fed my other senses as a mixture of arousal and her exotic perfume infused my brain. My first lick of her tight lips brought a taste unique from any past lovers. "Oh, yes," Coco said.