Russel and Matt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nod my head, smiling, my eyes roaming all over his body. His bulge doesn't indicate an erection, but it does outline his beautiful large dick, the ridge apparent against the cotton material.

"But you take it with cream and stuff," he grunts, stepping towards his mini-kitchen and pouring the black brew into mugs. "I don't have any of that."

"Don't mind, Russ," I feel the lump in my throat. This is the first time I use "Russ."

He reacts immediately by turning his head around to look at me, a smirk on his face replacing the scowl, one eyebrow raised. "Russ?" he glares at me.

Have I fucked this? Getting too intimate? Am I freaking him out? Damn it, Matt.

He hands me the coffee mug and I take a slow sip, hating the bitter bite of the brew.

"I like that," he grunts, sitting back in his chair and spreading his hairy thighs and legs wide. He hasn't put on pants or shorts. A straight guy would most probably hurry to look "decent" or something, right? No, Russel remains seated in his undies. An invitation?

Russel

17

Now what? The dude is eating my body up. I'm starting to feel the tingling down in my balls. Ok. I will stay in my undies even though I know for sure that my dick is going to get hard in a minute, the way he is ogling me.

Actually, I feel that I'm looking forward to another blow job. Is he going to go for more? The way his body is communicating is telling me a definitive yes.

So what? What if I let him have some more fun? There's no harm in that, is there?

Especially since I don't feel any revulsion at the thought.

He is still standing, trying not to stare over the rim of his coffee mug. I spread my legs for him, snickering in my head. Yeah, dude, go ahead, give yourself some man-treat.

I feel confident and I realize that already I'm hard. That was fast. The erection, I mean. But nice. His eyes grow wide when he sees the undies stretch sideways with my bone.

Ok, some encouragement is due. I smile at him. Does it come out a smirk? Probably, knowing myself.

"Matt, dude," I nod my head towards the bed. "Make yourself comfy."

He sits on the edge of the bed, jerking his knee. The guy is really something. We both know what he wants. We both are eager for what he wants.

He leans over and tentatively places his hand on my thigh.

Ok, that's cool. I try to change the smirk to an encouraging smile. I place my hand over his and move up and inside my thigh, almost to my crotch. I hear him inhale.

"Matt?" I look at his eyes. Fuck, the guy is hot. "It's ok."

His face shows a questioning look. He grabs my crotch, my hard cock pressing against the palm of his hand, and I move mine away to let him work the rubbing by himself.

I watch as he leans further. But I jump when he brings his lips to my bare chest, right at my left nipple. What the fucking fuck? I shudder, and my dick gives a hard quiver under his hand.

His tongue feels wet and warm on my nipple. And nice!

"Dude?" I croak. But I don't pull away. This is something that I haven't experienced before, nipple love-making. He licks around the tit, flicking, making it all wet. Very nice!

Matt

18

Russel doesn't pull back when I start on his pink nipple. It immediately hardens when I flick at it with my tongue. My hand tentatively reaches down onto his crotch feeling his hardness through the fabric. I moan as I suck his tit and rub on his erection.

I'm doing this right, I'm elated. My guy--I'm already thinking of him as my guy--is definitely enjoying my ministrations. Encouraged, I move my mouth up to his neck. His moans are getting louder. And then further to his chin, feeling the prickling beard.

Can I go further? A kiss? I reach inside his undies and palm his dick, throbbing in my hand.

And I go for it.

Planting my lips over his, my heart beating so fast, I squeeze on his shaft. A rumble erupts into my mouth. I push my tongue against his lips. I feel a little hesitation, but he opens. With my tongue darting between the beautiful lips, I moan. My tongue is suddenly sucked in with a slurp. I close my eyes and stroke him slowly, feeling some slipperiness as he starts to leak.

My God, this is happening. I'm making out with Russel. Incredible. Heavenly. I feel his hand wandering up and down my back reaching for the t-shirt and pulling at it.

As much as I hate it, I break the kiss and allow him to pull off my t-shirt, ruffling my hair. I gaze into his eyes as he glances down my smooth chest, appreciatively. He rubs my back and leans to lick at my nipples as I wrap my arm around his waist. I shiver at his tonguing, aching for him.

"This is good?" He mumbles, tilting his head up.

I squeeze his waist. He smirks and sits up.

"Get naked," he orders me.

I don't need any goading. I stand naked and hard in front of him. He stares at my nakedness as if I were a Venus, with arms. Touching my bare chest with the palm of his hand, he utters: "Man, you're so smooth and soft."

Duh, I think. Is he picturing me for a chick? Ok, so I'm not hairy like him. But I'm a dude. Or has he not noticed? My dick is pointing upwards and he fists it after some hesitation.

"Can I?" He gazes at me. I nod.

Russel

19

What the fuck am I doing? Fuck! I don't believe this. I'm fisting a dude's dick. Feels so strange, but still tempting, in a way. I'm so horny and Matt, naked and hard, is so sexy. I can see the willingness in his eyes.

Do I dare? I lick down the flat smooth chest. His dick is pointing right at me. Well, here goes. I lick the knob. Fuck! Am I actually doing this? My body shakes, fear, hesitation, desire? I don't know. I don't fucking care.

Before I chicken out, I gulp down on Matt's cock. He's not that big, maybe 5.5-6 or so. But I gag. How was he able to gobble my 8-incher? This is not easy. I stay on the head pulling down on the skin. His knob is pinkish and kind of petered to a point. Mine is knobby, mushroomed.

I reach down under his fuzzy balls, discovering his nether territories, inside his crack, feeling into his puckered hole. He squeezes his thighs around my probing hand and fingers, moaning out loud.

Can someone hear him outside? I inhale, taking some rest from working on his dick. My eyes roam over his body, my fingers still caressing his crack and hole.

Pushing him onto the bed on his back, I climb on top of him, our naked bodies plastered, weighing on him. I find his mouth and discover how much I'm enjoying kissing him. I'm not even thinking that Matt is a dude. I'm way beyond that. Homosexual? Queer? Faggot? Way beyond all that. My body is ordering me to do all this. It can't be wrong, can it?

Matt sucks on my tongue hungrily. I slap his hip as I grind my hardness against his belly, our cocks pressing on each other. He grunts at my slap and bites my lower lip.

Oh? This is what it's going to be? Playing rough?

I grab his hair with one hand and pull his head back, reaching for his throat, sucking on it. He wriggles under me, but I'm pinning him. I suddenly feel his arms around me, his fingers running up and down my back, his nails dragging along the skin. I bite the side of his neck!

Matt

20

I grunt as I feel his slap. My hole itches after his probing fingers are done with it. I want his cock there. I pull him down on me tighter with my arms feeling his beautiful skin with my hands and my fingers. I grab his butt and squeeze. So firm. So muscular. His cock throbs against mine sending shivers up and down my spine.

"God, Russ, Yes!" I mutter as he sucks on my throat, pulling on my hair.

He raises himself a little and I feel his rod slip under my balls and into my crack.

Oh, Fuck, he's going there! My hole squeezes tight as I feel the knob pressing on it. He humps me moaning loudly. Will someone hear us from outside? Who cares? Who the fuck gives a damn.

I cling to him desperately. He's already sweating on top of me making our naked bodies slick and slippery. My own hardness is rubbing against his abs as he humps me.

"Ever done this?" he whispers, deep.

"Huh?"

"Fucked?"

"Huh?".

"Had a cock up your fucking hole?" He finally raises his head to glare into my eyes, his dick buried inside my squeezing crack.

"Hu-uh," I shake my head. I'm now scared. Thrilled and scared. A man cock is prodding my virgin ass. I have sucked cock, been humped, but never penetrated.

"Wanna?" he smirks, giving my hole another prod.

"You ever done this?" I counter.

He shakes his head, his smirk getting wider, more smirky, if that is possible.

"But I wanna," he says.

I do want to. To feel him inside me is probably going to be the epitome of our strange relationship. But this is going too fast. From hesitating whether he would shrink back from kissing to actually lying on top of me ready to shove his hard cock inside me?

Russel

21

I can feel the hole squeezing against my dick. But there is a hesitant look on Matt's face. Scared, probably. Ok, my dick is kinda big. I would definitely be scared if another big dick was prodding my hole. Fuck! But I want him.

Maybe it's too soon? I release the pressure on him and return to licking and kissing. We make out until my nuts churn with the need to explode.

I can hear myself groan. Suddenly, Matt flips me on my back and creeps between my thighs, pulling them apart, and starts working on my balls.

I arch my back, stroking my hard cock. He licks up the shaft, forces my hand away, and gobbles down to the base.

I instinctively thrust up into his constricting throat and explode.

"FUCK!"

Matt

22

We didn't fuck. I am jerking off in bed while my asshole of a roomie is snoring. What a pig! I close my eyes and bring back the memory of his cock head at my hole.

He didn't fuck me. I wonder. I was more than ready, even though I was scared as hell. But I really, really wanted him to fuck me. He did ask. And I know he wanted to. But it didn't happen.

I stroke slowly. Do I want it to happen? I know it going to be painful. He's big. And I'm virgin. A formula for extreme pain.

So I have to get ready. My research on the net gives me pointers. Relax: easy to say, fucking difficult to be when a naked man body is pressing down on you, his insistent man cock prodding your ass.

Be prepared: How? I would need to clean myself thoroughly to avoid grossing him out if streams of shit squeeze out as he fucks. I have no idea how to do it. Enema, the net advises. That is weird. Kinda sick. I've watched some of that in porn, but doing it to myself? I don't know about that. Not happening.

Love your guy: Ok that's easy. I love Russel. In his grumpy mood. With his scowling face and pouting lips.

Lube: And that's easy also. I have made it a point to check out the kinds of lube in the store near campus. I picked one that claims it dulls the pain. I got a weird look from the guy at the cashbox. Well, yeah, you wouldn't buy this kind of lube for a regular pussy fucking, right? Fuck him, let him think whatever. I have my Russel.

Rubber: That doesn't help the pain of penetration, does it? And Russel is clean, I can tell. So why? I want to feel his skin rubbing into my insides, not some fucking rubber. No condoms, then. Unless, maybe Russel is going to insist?

Position: I wonder. I guess, sitting on his rod? Easing my way down, facing him? Sounds good. I can look at his hot face and chest hair and abs. I can place my hand on his chest as I guide him in. No thrusting on his part. Well, it does sound right. I can sit all the way down with my balls resting inside his pubes. God, how hot can that be?

I'm already considering getting fucked. Russel's hard cock inside me all the way to the base, stretching me, filling me, throbbing inside my tunnel.

My squirts shoot up as I heave and raise my butt, squirts arching up and down onto my face and bare chest, not caring if my shit of a roomie hears or not.

Gobs of cum sear my skin.

Russel

23

It's really up to him. The fucking part, I mean. He will have to decide to go through with it.

I accept the fact that I am enjoying sex with Matt. If this makes me gay, so be it. I love the way he goes about working my body, how his lips taste against mine, how his smooth skin caresses my nakedness, how his hole twitches against my prodding.

But actual penetration has to be his decision. I'm not going to push it. I already feel for this guy. I'm already thinking of him as my boyfriend. I'm not just sexing him. I want to make love to him. Love? The L-word? Fuck. I do, though. He's always on my mind. His face, his hair, his body, his ass.

I snicker. I did shoot into his hair and all over his face the last time we were together. My fantasy coming true. And he looked so fucking cute. He closed his eyes as I squirted and some globs filled his eyelids. His hair glistened with my cum. I licked it all off his cute face and he laughed. So fucking cute.

I'm really wondering about this relationship, trying to pinpoint what has made it happen and how it has evolved into this. More troubling is how it will turn out, for him, for me, for both of us. I have no experience whatsoever in such intimate relationships. The bond? Not the sex? And the sex itself, of course. Will it run out? And then what?

It hits me with a force: Will I be found out? Or come out? My fucking God! That's so scary. Talk about anal penetration as scary? It's a walk in the park, compared with coming out. Will I come out?

Matt

24

It's going to happen tonight. I have flutterings in my stomach all day. I woke up this morning with this strong feeling that I needed Russel to make love to me. All the way. As much as it frightens me, I will do it.

He walks in to class, looking so sexy, and I melt. As soon as he is seated, I lean and whisper: "Wanna!" His favorite demand to be serviced.

Without turning his head: "Now? Here?"

I slap the back of his head playfully, and the session starts.

We walk out together for the coffee after the class ends.

"You're really something," he smirks as he sips his black coffee.

I play my tongue around the rim of my mug taking in the aroma of my latte.

"So?"

He looks at me quizzically. "I thought we're beyond asking for it."

"It being?"

"You know," I detect a flush on his face. He leans to me: "Sucking my dick."

We both look around and snicker.

"And when it's not this it?" I tease. I'm dying to reach over and grab his hand. Feel his body.

"What could that be?" Now the scowl emerges. Cute as hell.

I wink at him, biting my lower lip, seductively.

He squirms. Waits. "Huh."

Is that a response for an invitation to fuck? But I love this side of Russel. Actually, I love all sides of Russel, and tonight I will sample a lot of him.

"I hope you don't mind?" I ask, probing, since I'm not sure whether he fully comprehends what I am offering us to do.

"Mind?" he raises his eyebrows.

I gulp some latte, stare into his eyes: "Doing it. All the way."

"Fuck me," he whispers, shocked, surprised? "You mean...?"

I nod, a stupid smile on my face, my heart beating fast.

He looks down into his coffee mug, his brows knotted, then back at me.

"You sure, Matt?"

My nodding doesn't stop.

Russel

25

Is Matt suggesting what I think he is suggesting? It, he says. Can that mean he wants me to fuck him? For real? Like penetrating him in the butt and burying inside him?

I'm hard, trying to conceal my bulge under the table. I busy myself sipping coffee, not wanting to show my conflicting feelings: A mixture of trepidation, awe, excitement and, yes, dread. Not that I'm doubtful about my performance. My throbbing and hard dick is a living proof of its readiness.

But this is a commitment, which I don't know if I'm ready for. This is husband-wife material. My heart pounds in my chest.

The sex, the fucking, will be amazing. That's definite. But what about our relationship? Matt hasn't taken us up a notch. He's going for a skyscraper involvement.

All my fears are surfacing. A lump in my throat. I look at his face, full of anticipation. I need to indicate something here. I can't keep him hanging.

That is exactly what I'm doing. Keeping him hanging. I ask him if he's sure, trying to somehow weasel my way out of it. Not that I don't want to do it. I do. I want to fuck him blind.

He is still nodding with that stupid, cutest smile on his face.

"I'll get the lube," I mutter.

I surprise myself, how blunt and grumpy I am. Instead of showing some kind of enthusiasm, of happiness, of whatever, all I say is I'll get the lube?

Matt

26

I straddle Russel's crotch, my knees pressed down on both sides of his hips. I reach for the lube that I have bought. I smile remembering a little argument as to who is to get to choose the lube. I win, of course.

Grabbing his hard shaft, I slather it up and down, feeling the slickness of the silky and veined shaft. How can a man cock, rock hard, veiny, and throbbing, feel so silky? My heart is pounding as I bring the cock head inside my crack.

Russel is half-seated, his arms raised, displaying his hairy arm pits. A look of anticipation on his face, replacing the normal smirk-scowl.

I rub his cock knob up and down my crack trying to find the hole. It can't be missed since every time his knob presses on it, my whole body shakes.

Aligning his cock, I push down, slowly. My rectum muscle resists. Relax. I flash to my internet research. Love him. I take in a deep breath, still fisting the hard shaft, and I push hard.

His cock head forces its way through the ring muscle. I inhale out loud, proud of myself for not screaming as the searing pain hits me. But I want Russel. I need for him to be inside me.

I wait. Russel doesn't move. He's letting me take my time. And I'm so grateful. My mind wanders for a second or two, thinking of incidents of forced anal entry, and I shiver.

Ok, he's in. Goal! Now the shaft.

Placing one hand next to my knee, the other hand still fisting him, I arch my back and push.

He begins to slide in, slowly, with difficulty. I'm thinking, my hole screaming, it's not that bad. I can do it.

I let go of his cock and place the other hand next to my knee keeping the pressure on as more shaft stretches me. His eyes are glazing.

He reaches up and fondles my nipple with one hand, his cock halfway inside me, and with the other hand he fingers my lips, parting them with his thumb. I suck on it and push down. I feel the cock head forcing another entrance, but it doesn't stop me from sliding on his rod further.

Russel

27

I'm inside Matt. Incredible. He's doing all the work and I let him. I would rather be on top of him, fucking him, but this way his virginity is broken without unnecessary pain. Enough time for me to really go into him. My cock is throbbing as it forces its way inside the amazingly tight tunnel.

His nipple gets harder as I stroke it, and he's sucking my thumb like a famished puppy. I force myself not to thrust up into him.

Finally, he's balls deep. I look down between our naked bodies. His dick is pulsating as he grinds on my crotch. God, it feels so crazy, so unbelievably amazing. I reach for his dick and stroke him as he pulls up and then pushes back down.

He's going faster on my rod and I stroke his cock in sync to his movement. We're both grunting and groaning and moaning. I'm starting to sweat although it's Matt who's doing the fucking, really.

"I'm getting close, baby," I grunt as I feel my nuts constrict.

He squeezes his ass tunnel around my cock, leans down and pushes his tongue into my throat. I explode. It goes on forever. Squirt after squirt. I can't breathe. I suck on his tongue not realizing that my loud growls can be heard all over the place.

As I'm in nirvana, Matt shoots his load all over me, splashing onto my chest, his ring muscle squeezing hard on my spewing cock, milking me.