Rustle 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Russell wrapped his little otter arms around Mara's face and pressed his lips to hers. Then he curled into her arms and began transforming one last time.

"So adorable!" Mara cooed, as she stroked his head and back.

Russell awoke, for the second time that day, with his head in Mara's lap.

"Just to let you know," Mara said, as she ran her fingers through his hair, "it takes you about a quarter hour to change from otter to beaver. It takes about twice that long to change from otter to human. Does it hurt any more or less between those two transformations?"

"Not that I can tell," Russell replied.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Mara asked him.

"No."

"A wife?"

"I was a kid when I tried breaking into the house to find food. That's when the wizard zapped me and knocked me out. Then he caged me and began experimenting on me. I think I was there a couple years before he found a potion that worked."

"So .. no wife?" she asked again.

"No," he said, smirking.

"Want one?"

Russell's eyes shot open wide. The redhead's smirk transformed into the most beautiful smile Russell had ever seen.

"I don't know," he said. "Is she cute?"

"Nah," Mara replied, smirking. "She's actually kind of a witch."

"Is she now?" he asked, grinning. "Just to be really clear, are we talking about you? Cuz, if we are, the answer is 'yes'. If we're talking about somebody else, I need to switch back to my mouse form and find a field of violets to start this whole courtship over again."

Mara leaned down and pressed her lips to Russell's. The kiss changed from something soft and tentative to something powerful and yearning. They both were gasping for air when it ended.

"Wanna eat wild hares and then fuck like rabbits?" Mara asked him.

In her peripheral vision, she noticed movement on her left and turned her head to see his manhood rising to attention.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," she said, leaning forward to kiss him again.

As they kissed, she ran her left hand down his chest, across his abs, through his pubic hair, and then around his stiff rod. She began stroking his cock as he moaned into her mouth and his hands went to her neck and breasts. Soon, she was moaning as well.

She yanked her lips back from him, squeezed his stiff prick one last time, and said, "We need to eat. I don't think you've eaten since breakfast, and I intend to fuck you until you pass out - I would prefer that wasn't in the first ten minutes. Eat."

"Yes, mistress," he cooed, groping her breast once more before starting to get up.

She squeezed his impressive rod one more time and then helped him into a sitting position. They snuggled against one another and ate the rabbit straight from the skewer.

"This floor is fucking cold," Russell said. "How did you sleep on this?"

"You kept me warm," she said, smiling up at him.

With greasy lips, he leaned down to give her the kiss she was begging for with her beautiful pursed lips.

"Gods, you're beautiful," he sighed, when their kiss ended.

"I think you're biased," she snickered.

"I think not," he replied.

She nudged him with her shoulder and giggled.

"My ass is freezing," he complained. "I've gotten so used to having fur!"

"If you can make me cum more than once, I'll let you change back to something fuzzy," she told him.

"Deal," he agreed, "although I think I'll try for something a little bigger. I still can't believe how cold it is in here!"

"It's a superb hide-away," she told him. "If we had some skins or blankets - and you were wearing clothes - it would be perfect. I still can't believe you found this amazing place - and then built the reed-bed and brought in the firewood - as an otter."

"You cooked dinner," he said, smiling at her as he looked at her face again, memorizing every detail.

She stole another peck.

When they had finished eating, they added more wood to the fire and Mara stood and removed her dress. She giggled as Russell's eyes played over her bared skin. She watched his expression as she removed the light chest-wrap. He stood as well and leaned down to bring his lips to her taut nipples. Her fingers twined through his hair, and she pulled him closer.

"Gods, yes! I can't believe my little mouse suitor turned into a handsome prince who is sucking my aching tits!"

"I'm no prince," Russell murmured - before putting his lips on the next nipple and sucking.

"You are to me," Mara crowed. "You saved me from that mob."

Russell moved from her breasts to her chest to her collarbone - and then her throat.

"Ah, fuckin' shite! Don't you dare stop!"

He nibbled her neck - then her chin, her jaw, her ear lobe.

"Kiss ..."

He interrupted her command by covering her mouth with his own. He moaned as her tongue intruded into his mouth, striving to touch and taste every part of him.

"Enough foreplay!" she gasped, when they separated.

He dropped to his knees, tugged her waist-wrap off of her, and slid his tongue lightly along the surface of her slit.

"Aw, fuck! Do it!" she growled. "Please! Please, Rustle!"

Tears came to her eyes as he dragged the tip of his tongue along the inside of her narrow cleft.

"More! Please!" she begged, running her fingers through his hair.

Still focusing on her entire vulva, he traced his way up from her sensitive entrance to her quivering nub, dragging his tongue as deeply through her slit as if he were preparing a field for spring planting.

She pulled his hair as she growled, groaned, and keened.

Russell's cock ached to be inside of this woman, but he was determined to give her one good orgasm before he entered her. He had never had sex before in his life. He didn't know if she had or not - but he was sure he wouldn't last long. He ached to be inside of her but knew that it would probably quickly be the end of him.

The only knowledge Russell even had about relations with women was what he'd overheard as he'd slept in the stables - and what he'd heard in the dark alleys in the city. He was following the clues Mara was giving him and trying to put all that head-knowledge to work as best as he could. So far, at least, it seemed to be working.

He speared his tongue into her secret place, and she cried out. He was sure that his cock wouldn't fit there yet. He was going to need to work a little more to get her to open up.

He slid a finger inside of her as he tongued up and down her slit and then licked her clitoris. Her body began trembling and her knees gave out. He caught her in his arms and stood up to support her as she endured the first climax.

She opened her eyes and saw him staring at her, worried. She kissed his lips, tasting herself on his mouth. She tasted sweet and a little salty. Russell's cock had found its way between her legs, and he moaned as she rubbed her slippery sex in and out on his stiffness.

"Lie down," she ordered. "I'll need to work a little more to get you inside - and I need to be on top to do that."

Once Russell was on his back, she soon had his stiff prick where she wanted it - the tip nestled into the gateway to her heavenly place. Russell groaned as she wriggled on him, working the crown into the narrow entry. He gasped as the pressure gave way and he slid halfway in. He ran his hands up and down her sides and hips, warming her body and encouraging her to keep doing what she was doing.

"Fuck! Yes!" she crowed.

She pulled off a little and then drove in again.

"Mara!" he gasped.

"It's okay," she assured him. "Hold as long as you can - but I'm close again. I'll finish as I can - or we'll wait until you can go again. I'm close, Rustle! Cum if you need to; I'll be right behind you!"

As she spoke, she continued pulling off and then driving down onto him. He focused on her words to stave off his impending end - but when the last of his length was finally fully sheathed inside of her - and the nose of his cock brushed against the barrier wall of her womb - he cried out as he began cumming. His cock lurched and his balls began pumping his seed inside of her depths.

"Aw, fuck! Yes!" she cooed.

She held still long enough to let two of his bursts splash against her insides and then she fucked him like a mad-woman - reaching for her own climax ...

"Fucccckkkk!" she moaned.

Russell was just emerging from his orgasm when he felt his lover's channel clench around his cock - up and down his length. Her vaginal muscles began milking out any stray droplets of his sperm that his body might have left to offer her.

He held her tightly and kissed her face. He wanted to kiss her lips again, but she was gasping for air, like she might die. He loved the sounds she had made - and was making. He was happy to be able to make her feel so good. She certainly felt good in his arms.

A few minutes later, she caught her breath - and then kissed the otter-man until they were both breathless again.

She relaxed in his arms and soon she was softly snoring. He moved his body little by little until he had managed to tug her thin dress from beneath him. He pulled it on top of her and hugged it (and her) to himself. He closed his eyes and slipped into slumber.

~~~ Kisses and Conversation ~~~

His back was chilled when the tendrils of light crept into the cave to rouse Russell from his sleep, but their body heat had been enough. He felt her wake up. He looked down to see her looking into his eyes.

"Good morning, beautiful," he told her.

"It wasn't a dream," she said.

He laughed.

<"Can you hear me?"> she asked.

<"Yes,"> he thought back to her.

<"I think I love you,"> she told him.

<"I have loved you since the moment I saw you,"> he replied.

<"That's just lust,"> she said. She smirked at him, belying her word-thoughts.

<"Then I will 'lust' you forever,"> he promised.

<"I'll take it,"> she said, as she leaned up and pressed her lips to his.

<"We can talk and kiss at the same time,"> he told her with his mind as their lips danced together.

She spoiled the kiss by giggling into his mouth. He licked her nose in retaliation and a brief tickle-fight erupted. Russell quickly surrendered. The witch's thin fingers fit too well between his ribs, and he couldn't endure her targeted attacks.

"You won't just cast me aside the next time you find a man who can turn into an otter?" he teased.

"Unlikely," she said, giggling, "... that I would find another who can do that."

He bit her jaw as she cackled with laughter. The make-up kiss was very nice - and lasted for several minutes.

"Come on, my darling little mouse-lover," she chided him. "We need some furnishings in this humble home of ours."

"We need to explore the rest of this cave as well," he told her.

"We've been here, what, two days now? It's safe enough for the time being. We're past the time of hibernation."

"Do you have anything at your old home that you need?"

"They've likely ransacked it by now," she told him.

"We could go look," he offered.

She looked him up and down and snickered as she said, "Yeah, a wanted woman and a naked man will just stroll into town ..."

"I saw a caged ape once," he told her. "If I can change to that form, I could carry you over the wall."

"How big was this thing?!" she gasped.

"I think they called it a low-land gorilla. It was massive - and inhumanly strong. The bars of the cage were made of iron and still it shook them and flexed them until I thought they would break."

He fixed the creature in his mind and sat down, willing his body to transform.

When his stomach churned, he looked at her and said, "Here goes nothing ..."

When he awoke, his head was lying next to Mara's leg.

<"How do you feel?"> she asked.

He looked down over his body, saw that his dark, furry form matched what he'd intended, and flexed his muscles. <"Powerful,"> he replied.

She squeaked as he rolled onto his lower palms to stand up and then turned to look at her.

<"You are terrifying!"> she gasped.

<"I told you what I saw,"> he replied. <"This will be a great form to gather firewood. Stay here. I'll be right back.">

He was able to drag huge fallen trees to the area that he'd been using to prepare their fuel as a beaver. The massive ape made short work of breaking the limbs and branches up into usable pieces. Even the medium-sized logs were no problem. He set the larger ones to the side for later. He didn't know, yet, what he'd use them for - but there was no need to waste them.

He climbed a tree, to collect a large dead limb that he'd spied, and laughed at how easily he was able to ascend and descend - even while carrying the bulky branch. He began carrying loads of firewood into the cave. In less than a half-hour, he had more fuel than they would be able to use in several days.

As he looked at the pile of logs scattered around the flattened area where he'd been working, he realized that anyone spotting these would recognize that someone lived nearby. It took a little more effort, but he lifted those and carried them into the cave as well - placing them at the edge of the darkness that they hadn't explored yet.

<"What are those for?"> Mara asked.

<"They were too obvious to leave outside,"> he replied. <"If I can steal some tools, maybe we can make some furniture from them.">

<"Father was a carpenter,"> she told him. <"If thieves haven't found where I hid his toolbox, you can have those.">

<"One more reason to return to your home,"> he told her. <"Even if we just found you a couple more dresses, I think it would be worth the trip.">

<"Alright, alright!"> she told him, laughing.

<"Let's eat and make love again and then we can head back towards town and wait for dark,"> she told him.

<"I want to scout the area from the air first,"> he told her. <"Let me try transforming into an eagle and having a look around.">

<"I'll start warming a pair of the rabbits back up,"> she said.

Russell lay on the floor of the cave and focused on the shape he wanted to take next. By the time he awoke, Mara had the rabbits ready - or close enough for a large bird of prey. She pulled the meat from the skewer and threw it into the air. Russell snapped it up with his powerful beak, opening his wings to look himself over.

<"You're still a scary fucker,"> she told him, laughing in spite of her words.

She only shivered a little when he strode over and bumped her chin with his beak. She stroked his head a little but then stepped back a half step, unable to will herself to stand that close to such a fearsome creature.

<"I'll eat while you're scouting,"> she told him.

Russell stepped past her, through the entrance, and turned to the right. He leapt from the ledge to the ground. The path was beginning to show signs of wear from all of his comings and goings. There wasn't much to be done about it. They might need to fashion a door for the cave to keep out the curious. Most animals wouldn't bother - so they'd really only need to worry about humans. Russell spread his wings, flapped them a couple times, experimentally, and then leapt into the air and slowly gained altitude.

<"This is amazing!"> he told Mara. <"I wish you could see this!">

<"Hang on! "> she replied. <"I think I have the components here to cast Shared Vision.">

Russell circled the area and then increased the size of the orbit - to give himself a wider and wider perspective of where their home was.

<"Shite!"> Mara gasped.

<"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?"> he asked.

<"Yes,"> she replied.

<"Here's where you are,"> he said. <"Now I'll head across the trees, towards town.">

<"Fuckin' amazing!"> Mara gasped.

<"We'll have to check the guard placements tonight - but it looks like maybe to the left there would be a good place to cross the wall?">

<"My house is straight ... left here ... now right ... Well, it's still standing at least.">

<"Which one?">

<"The one with the busted windows,"> she said, sounding sad.

He nodded - and then realized she couldn't see him. <"I think it's still worth a look. Nobody will fuck with us.">

<"Not when they see that monster of yours emerge from the shadows,"> Mara said, shuddering with the thought.

<"I'll head back now. I'll go to the right of the first path, swing past the falls about as far as I am now, and then circle back to the woods and then come in.">

<"Hurry,"> she cooed, <"because I've got something I want you to 'cum in'.">

He sent her a hungry growl.

<"Wolves, I think,"> he told her, as he passed a small cave. <"If we don't find clothes, I'll go there in the ape-form and kill a few and bring them back to the cave.">

<"Sounds good,"> she said. <"Are you coming now?">

<"Not cumming yet,"> he said, laughing.

<"Hurry,"> she urged him. <"You still have to transform,">

He decided to cut the flight short. He came in just right and managed to alight on the ledge. He stepped inside of the cave and - being careful to avoid the fire with his wings - lay down to transform.

By the time he woke up, Mara already had his cock standing tall. Her hand was stroking him as she looked into his eyes.

"About time," she growled as she climbed on top of him and slid his cock deep inside of her tight channel.

"Can we move to the pallet-bed?" he complained.

"No," she snarled.

Soon enough, he was focused on what she was doing to his body - and not what the frigid stone floor was doing to it.

He was still settling into his rhythm when her first climax hit. Since she hadn't let him get off of the cold floor, he decided to be a little mischievous to her in return. He grabbed her hips and continued slamming her up and down on his prick as she shuddered through her orgasm.

"Fuucccckkkk!" she howled.

When she started recovering, he rolled them to the side, rolled on top of her, picked her up - still mounted on his cock - and carried her to the reed-bed. He laid her on her back and began fucking his cock into her enflamed cunt.

"Fuck, yes!" she gasped.

He attacked her mouth with his lips as he attacked her cunny with his cock. They grunted as their bodies slammed together, again and again.

"Fuck me, beast!" she ordered.

"As you command, mistress," he growled back.

He felt the tremors of her next climax starting and hurried his pace to meet her there. By the time his balls launched their first salvo, her entire body was shuddering, and her depths were gripping at his intruding pole.

She grunted, wordlessly, as she tried to recover her breath. He finished spurting inside of her and went back to stroking his magic wand in and out of her sensitive chasm.

"Gods, I love you," she cooed.

"Are you sure it isn't just lust?" he teased.

"Guess we'll find out in a decade or two," she said, pulling his lips to hers.

She waited until his manhood began returning to its normal size before she allowed him to roll off of her. She climbed on top of him and sucked his prick clean of their mingled mess. He groaned and stroked her head and curly locks. She pulled off of him with a pop, licked her lips, swallowed the sticky residue, and then crawled up to give him another kiss.

"Come on, lover," she urged him.

"Aww, mom, just five more minutes?" he asked, smirking at her.

"Come, my strong rescuer," she said. "I'm anxious to get this trip over with. I have a feeling that it won't be worth our time but I have to admit that my mind won't settle now that you've talked me into it."

Russell rolled on top of her, eliciting a squeak - before he quieted her mouth with a ravenous kiss. He sucked each breast and then stood, pulling Mara to her feet.