Rusty Russo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice," she whispered as she took my cock in the same grip I had only a few hours earlier. Her other hand gathered my balls, feeling their smooth skin already contracting with my need.

Agonizingly slowly, she began to jerk me. After weeks of abstinence, and the evening of looking at Rusty, it was overwhelming. I let out a strangled sound, half sigh, half gasp, half crying with relief. It was pretty embarrassing, and Rusty started to laugh!

She started to move faster and my eyes closed. Then an idea occurred to me. "Can I look? At you?" I finished lamely.

"Um-hmm," she leaned back a little, stretching my cock down in a most exciting manner.

If I was being romantic I would have looked in her eyes or something, but my eyes went right to her tits. The top was tight, and while she was probably not even a B cup her nipples were thick and puffy, pressing proudly through the thin material. I starred for a moment and actual girl flesh, "Can I-"

"Touch them," her voice was gentle, but it sounded like a command. Tentatively I reached out, cupping her breast in my palm and pinching her fat nipple with my fingers. It was her turn to moan. I had never heard her sound like a woman, and the sound went right through me, causing a small river of pre-come to ooze from me. She expertly caught it and swirled in back around my pole.

Without thinking I sat up and pressed my face to her chest. My mouth took in the nipple through her shirt. I kissed and mouthed and suckled till the cloth was soaked. Rusty was moaning and writhing, but never stopped stroking me. She kept changing her stroke, sometimes long and slow or short and manic. When I started to heave she would drop me completely, leaving it to pulse in mid air while she caressed my balls or inner thighs.

Eventually she ended up with her top bunched under her arms, her head on my chest starring down at my cock as she worked. My arm was wrapped around her, and I was able to reach and cup her ass. It was as firm and strong as I had imagined. I pulled on her ass, the silky blue boycuts were riding up, and she shifted on the bed. Her head was on my belly and I could more easily touch her ass. Her hair felt so smooth arrayed across my skin.

I took a chance and dipped my fingers between her legs as she worked below. Her legs leapt open and I could feel her slick panties and smell the un-mistakable scent of her arousal. I pulled the gusset to the side and touched her bare, smooth pussy. So it had been pubes in the bathtub!

Feverishly she reached back and jammed her panties half way down her thighs, "Fuckn finger me!" she rasped just before I felt a warm sensation on my cock. Rusty Russo was giving me a blow job!

I slipped a finger, and then two into her. I kept my index finger on her button as I plunged the other fingers in and out. Rusty wailed around my cock and began sucking me with vigor.

"Rusty," I gasped, "You need to stop, I'm gunna-" I started to warn her.

She came up just long enough to hiss, "Yesss, fucking do it!" before plunging back down. My hips bucked, my cock subconsciously trying to bury deep to inseminate her mouth. I exploded, she exploded! Rusty wailed around my cock and wetness sprayed and poured from her. I had never seen a squirter in real life before and as we came down I marveled at the moisture soaking into the sheets.

We were both breathing like it was wind-sprint day, and sweating like it too, to be honest.

"That was fucking awesome," I huffed, "I've never made a girl do that before,"

Rusty chuckled low, "I have," she looked down, "But it's the first time I've ever done it..."

Our eyes locked in an awkward moment. Rusty realizing what she just said, me, realizing what she just said. But after all, we were locked together, sweaty twisted clothes half off, our juices everywhere. We both came to the same conclusion, fuck it, and we burst out laughing!

Rusty slowly lifted off of me and I dragged my shirt over my head. I wiped a little of my cum from her chin before dabbing ineffectually at the sodden mattress. Rusty slid her panties the rest of the way off and held them between thumb and finger. She wiggled them back and forth wetly before tossing them aside.

"Enjoy that damp spot, Troop," she threw over her shoulder as she crawled back into her own bed. I got a good look at her ass before she threw the covers over herself.

I gave myself a quick wipe, tossed my shirt to land near Rusty's panties, and nestled into the bed. Even with a wet spot it was heavenly, and I was soon back to sleep.

I woke up to the sounds of the tiny in-room coffee makers chuckling and hissing. Coffee smell hit my nose and a reared up stretching. Rusty walked by, bottomless, and grabbed her fresh coffee.

The events of the night came rushing back and I grinned like the Cheshire Cat. Considering how Rusty was dressed, or not dressed, it seemed like she wasn't shy about the nights events. Thank fuck!

I rolled out of bed and grabbed her ass hard. She squealed and punched me in the shoulder, "Fuck off," she laughed.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked, feeling myself harden.

"Imna start with a shower, and then that breakfast," she announced. "After that we'll see," she looked down at my tightening shorts.

I blatantly stared back at her. Her pussy was bare as a good Troop's face on inspection, and she stood unselfconsciously. "Maybe I will join you in that shower?" I asked.

"Be my guest," she executed a crisp about turn and marched into the shower. I followed right behind her.

We started out properly, in army style, one troop gets wet, the other gets soap, and switch. Once she was wet I dipped into the water. I felt her soapy hands, she was playing grab-ass like some kind of recruit! I didn't think chicks did this sort of thing, but I guess Rusty wasn't your normal chick.

I tried turning away to dodge her assault, but since I'd gotten soap in my eyes I didn't see her coming and she managed to goose me good! I think a finger even got in a tiny bit! I nearly wiped out while pivoting my ass away from her. Which meant she was able to get her hands on my protruding pole. We were laughing like idiots as I finally clamped onto her wrists prying her hands off my junk.

"Awe," she pretended to pout as her hand swiveled in a jerking motion in the air. Laughing I let go of her wrists and shot my hands out to her tits. She grabbed my cock again and the smooth soapiness of it made me moan.

Not do be outdone I grabbed her shoulders and turned her around. I pulled her close to me, my cock was pressed to her ass. I reached around with one hand to kneed her nipple into her breast, and the other shot between her legs. Two could play at this soapy sensation game! I was careful not to let any soap get inside her as I rubbed it clit back and forth.

Rusty responded by grinding her ass into my groin. She found some soap and reached behind herself, thoroughly covered her ass in suds, and grabbed my cock. While I played with her tits and pussy she dragged my cock back and forth across her ass like a windshield wiper!

The bathroom was absolutely thick with steam at this point, and we were both breathing hard. When I heard her cry out and felt her thighs clamp in my fingers I was done too. I leaned back, bracing myself on the wall as I shot my load up her back, spurt after spurt. I would never have thought a shower handy would be so intense, but I staggered as I came down, again almost slipping.

I helped rinse my cum from off her back, and stumbled out of the shower. I made a cursory swipe with a towel before loosely wrapping it around my waist. I went out into the blessed coolness of the room and toppled face down onto the bed. My body steamed as Rusty finished her shower in peace.

The day flew buy in easy company. We basically did the tourist thing: went to the local museum, went to the park. We hit up the water front. Quiet pub for lunch. It was easy to spot fellow personnel on leave, but because of the places we went, we didn't see anyone from our course, thank fuck.

It was not like we were becoming lovers, or romantic or anything like that. Once we were out of the room we were back to being all business. Professionals and colleagues. Mutual respect. That kind of thing. No one would think twice. By the time we got back to the room that evening we had been out for hours and walked for miles and miles. We were in good shape, but still operating on a sleep deficit, so tired was how we always felt, even after a great day like we had.

We got into the room, dumped our leftovers in the fridge and made a small pile of our souvenirs. I cracked a beer from a local mircro brew and sat on my fresh bed. We hadn't put the sign up to keep cleaning staff out, so they must have had some raised eyebrows. Or not I guess. Hotel staff must see all kinds of weird shit. Ripped up cum covered beds might not be an uncommon sight after all.

Rusty and I took quick baths, separately this time, and sipped beer. We let the television play in the background. I was surprised that after all that time without TV, I had almost no interest in it. We mostly talked until lights out.

Rusty came out of the can with a robe wrapped high under her neck. I looked at her in the dim light of the side lamp, I felt sure I knew what was coming.

"So, uh," she started, sitting on her bed. "I don't want you to get the wrong idea here. I don't like, love you, or whatever," I wanted to say Well thank fuck, Rusty, but I kept my mouth shut. "I didn't really plan any of this, and, well, you aren't exactly my type, if you get my drift..." she kind of trailed off.

I poured the bottom half of my beer down my throat, "Look, I think you are a good Troop," I started. "But I don't even know your first name,"

Rusty snorted, "I don't know yours!"

"I respect you as a soldier, and it's been great training with you. But I did not invite you to come here for any reason other than to look out for buddy. I had zero imagination that anything would happen between us. As far as I am concerned, fun is fun. And that's it. When we get back to base nothing has to be different," I arched my eyebrow at her and quoted Staff "I didn't come here to make friends,"

She gave a most un-lady-like snort and said dryly, "Well that's good,"

We sat in silence for a minute, mulling our situation. Her hand slowly drifted up to the collar of the robe.

"In that case," her fingers curled in, "Do you think... maybe... you'd like to,"

"Oh Gawd yes," I barked. The pall was broken and she laughed loudly and threw open her robe. She was naked as a jaybird underneath. She threw her thighs wide and learned back, "A-dinner, is served," she purred.

She did not have to invite me twice, I dove between her legs. I love to go down on a woman, and I took my time with this rare opportunity. I kissed her inner thighs, luxuriating in the muscle tone I found. First one thigh, closer and closer to her prize, and then I skipped over to her other thigh. She began to gasp slightly as I would occasionally tap her lips or clit gently with my nose. I could sense her mounting frustration, as her hips began to buck, trying to catch me off guard and reduce my teasing. I decided to give her some relief and drew my pointed tongue in small circles down at the very bottom of her opening. I could see and taste her milky desire forming there, such a turn on for me!

I could not resist to swipe my tongue between her labia, from bottom to top in one long stroke before moving back out to run circles around the outer edges of her lips, loop over her hood at the top and back down. I continued this pattern as Rusty's hips began to move up and down rhythmically. I kept pace with her movements, never letting her get more contact than I was applying with my mouth and tongue. I wanted her begging for it!

I stopped for a few moments and drew back to admire her flower. She had lovely, thick labia, blushed darker than her thighs by her arousal. Like the petals of a dark rose, or perhaps a succulent. I took one of her lips between mine, kissing, sucking, and gently tugging on it before moving across to its twin. I pulled both lips in and French kissed her pussy, spearing my tongue deep into her folds. Rusty's hand on my head made it clear that she was loving this as much as I was!

I started to allow the tip of my nose to bump Rusty's clit on her downswing, while I lapped as deeply into her opening as I could, drawing as much sweet nectar as possible into my mouth. I had no idea when I would get to taste a woman again, so I determined to cherish it. Rusty's keening and occasional swearing from above let me know I was still on track. That and her second hand now on my head, pushing me down into her.

Finally I decided to show mercy and moved up to take her clitoris into my mouth. I gently lashed my tongue back and forth across it while my lips pressed it from all sides. I gently suckled as well, and I knew Rusty was nearly there. Finally her thighs clamped around my ears muffling her cries. Rusty's strong hands ground my face into her groin as she bucked hard against my mouth chin and nose. I could breathe only for a moment on her down stroke, otherwise I held on as Rusty slowly came down again. I cradled her clit gently with my lips, knowing how sensitive I can be after an orgasm. Finally her thighs fell open, and I relinquished, plastering her lips and inner thighs with butterfly kisses until she eventually pushed my head back.

She gazed down at me, glassy eyed, "Where did you learn to do that, Troop?" My mind flashed back to a summer with my land-lady what seemed a life time ago. She had been a fine teacher in so many ways. Knowing I was wet from my eyebrows to my chin, I just smiled up at Rusty.

I pushed up from between her thighs, happy to straighten out. My erection had been confined uncomfortably for some time, and I could feel my own excitement had made a sizable wet spot through my jeans. In what I hoped was a seductive manner I began to unbutton my shirt. I undid my belt with a small flourish and popped my jeans open. Rusty watched intently as I lowered my jeans, leaving my damp boxers tenting lewdly. I stood tall and lean in front of her, hoping she liked what she saw.

Suddenly shy, Rusty dipped into the pocket of robe that barely hung over her arms. She drew out a small plastic square.

"I got this out of the ladies room at the pub this afternoon," she murmured. It was a vending machine condom. "It cost me a whole dollar,"

"Worth every penny no doubt," I countered.

"Would..." she paused, "Would you like to use it?" she was whispering at the end. She looked afraid, but I couldn't tell if she was afraid I would say no, or afraid I would say yes. I leaned my face, still shining with her wetness, to hers and touched our foreheads together. Her eyes grew wide, and I think she was afraid I would kiss her on the mouth. Somehow that seemed too intimate, strange as that sounds.

"I would like that very much," I said gently, and took the condom, tearing it open.

"Look," she bit her lip, "I am, uh, out of practice with this part," she stared down as my hard penis bounced out of my lower boxers. It pointed directly at her opening. I pinched the tip of the condom and began to roll it down. "So go easy, okay? And, and I am not on the pill so if you break that..."

"I will try to be careful," I gently teased at her opening with my now covered head. She gasped and I swear her nipples got harder as I dragged my tip up and down her labia. I bumped it into her clit and slid around from top to bottom once more. Her breathing became ragged.

I placed myself directly at her entrance, "Are you one hundred percent certain? We can stop if you need to," I asked her, lifting her face to look her directly in the eye. It seemed like there were unshed tears and I expected her to tell me to stop.

She broke into a weak smile, "Fucking do it before I lose my nerve," she whispered.

I pushed slowly, slowly into her heavenly depths. I wanted to be cool but even through the condom she felt so amazing. So warm and tight, soft and smooth and strong. After all the weeks of yelling and running and sleep deprivation, I was in heaven.

I couldn't help it, I leaned forward and pressed Rusty down into the soft bed. Her skin was on my skin, her breasts piled up against my chest. My face naturally came to rest in the crook of her neck. I entered her fully, feeling myself bump something deep inside her. I was safe, I was home. I felt my eyes sting at the feeling of comfort and caring that I felt. I squeezed them shut. If Rusty saw my face in that moment all bets would have been off and I'd have been sleeping in the bathtub!

I took a deep breath and drew myself out of her. Slowly a plunged back in. Drag out, ease forward. Again. And again. I felt Rusty moving in time underneath me now, her body pressing as hard into me as I pressed into her. We got into a rhythm. Slow at first, but faster and faster. I ran one hand down and cupped her ass, pulling her harder against me on my down stroke. I felt her hands, one on my back, nails pressing, the other on my ass, pulling me down into her.

She began to rock her hips, grinding me against her insides. I felt her hips start to spasm when she did it. I grabbed her ass with both hands, pressing my weight into her. Rusty's nails began to dig at me as her breath came in short bursts. She pushed me out and grabbed my cock, inspecting the condom to make sure it was intact, before she shoved me deeply inside of her again.

I pushed deep and stopped thrusting for a few minutes and allowed Rusty grind her hips just so. She started to moan and shake. She pulled feverishly at my ass. She started to wail, "Fuck me, fuckme, fuckmefuckmefuckme, FUCK MEEEE!"

The floodgates opened. I drove into her will all I had. I pumped feverishly until I was over the top and buried myself as deeply as I could into her body and exploded into the condom over and over as Rusty whispered,"Yes, yes, yesyesyesyes..." and then " Shhh..." she stroked the back of my neck as I slowly came back down. I stayed between Rusty's legs, breathing her in, feeling her skin. She lightly stroked my skin as I softened inside her. Eventually I took a deep breath and lifted myself off of her, and out of her. The condom stayed with my softening penis as I pulled out. It was whole, thank God!

I slid the condom off and tied a knot in the end.

"Keep those dangerous little goblins locked in there," I joked, rolling away and crashing down beside a chuckling Rusty Russo.

Somehow I made my way to my own bed.

We slept until ten minutes before check out. Hurriedly we threw our stuff into our bags and slunk out of our room with guilty faces. We hadn't even had time to shower our nights adventure away!

We had lunch and poked around some shops a little. It felt lame to be carrying our kit with us everywhere, so it didn't take long before we agreed to head back to base a little early.

We pulled up to tent lines and walked sadly back into hell. I took the time in the afternoon to clean up, polish my boots and do some laundry. While I was going through I found Rusty's blue, boy-cut panties rolled in with my stuff. I convinced myself it would be too awkward, so I just filed the panties into a zip-lock bag and hid them deep in my foot locker. She never asked, I never told.

I did take them with me when I got my next leave pass. Nothing beats the scent of a woman.

Rusty and I never went to town together again. We never talked about it either. We didn't really need 'Adult-land' anymore. We just sort of buckled down and finished the course.

I kept up with her on social media for a while. I think she married a Sargent, actual male type, and they had kids. So I guess maybe I didn't know all there was to know about Rusty Russo.