Ruth, 2024

Story Info
A woman is more than a source of children and of pleasures.
1.9k words
3.5
846
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth, 2024

(A woman is more than a source of potential workers and soldiers and of pleasure for men)

Hi, Happy New Year. May the year be all that you hope it to be.

I'm Ruth. I'm 34 years old, 5' 7", 130 lbs, happily unmarried, a mother of an adopted daughter, living in a cohabitating, committed relationship with a woman. In college I majored in medical technology. I work for a medical equipment manufacture who manufactures hi-tech medical equipment for hospitals. I support their use world-wide. English is my first language. I speak fluent French and Spanish.

I am reasonably well educated and, through my work, well traveled. I've made it a practice that when I travel to a new city, I take a day or two for myself to experience it fully. My favorites include San Francisco, Boston, Barcelona, Seville, Paris, Edinburgh and Amsterdam.

What prompts me to write this is to share with you about how I've lived and now live my life. It might give you some ideas about living yours.

In my college courses within the Woman's Studies curriculum, I came to realize how women were and are perceived in prehistorical, agricultural, industrial and technology driven societies. In prehistorical societies, women were perceived as a source of potential hunters and gathers. In agricultural and some industrial driven societies, woman are perceived as a source of potential laborers. In some of these societies, the wealth of a man is measured by the number of boy children they have. A boy child had greater value as a potential laborer than a girl child. In many societies, women were considered property of a man. It remains so in some today. In the advanced industrial and in technology driven societies, women are their own person, belonging to no one. Some have more wherewithal, i.e., inherent physical and intellectual capabilities and circumstantially acquired knowledge, skills and sense of self, than some men. A life may be important to another who would use it for their own benefit. The sex of the individual may not be a consideration. It is about what the individual will be able to contribute. The importance of one's life is determined by what they do with it.

In technology driven societies, having a child is not enough. A child must be adequately prepared. They must be educable and educated. To educate a child is expensive. For many universities and colleges, the annual cost to attend exceeds the annual family income of many. The number of children one has is limited by their ability to adequately prepare them to live independently and self-sufficiently when an adult.

In college, I was socially and sexually adventurous. I sought out independent thinkers who were striving to be the best that they could be, who sought to live with others harmoniously and responsibly and who held realistic beliefs and opinions. I was indifferent to ethnicity, race, gender and sexual orientation. I sought out sexual liaisons with those whom I found most interesting and open minded. I explored sexually without bounds.

I came to realize several things. In general, I am better sexually satisfied by a woman than a man. I like long nipples. I like the pleasure that I can give a woman with my mouth and tongue. I like to bury my face in a fleshy, wide, wet pussy. I like a cock that I can readily play with in my mouth. Some are too thick or long. I like to ride a cock in the forward facing cowgirl position, watching his face. I like a cock that slides comfortably in my pussy, that has a crown that excites the nerve endings at the entrance to my vagina and that, when fully inserted, strokes my G-spot. If it is an overnight things, I enjoy sleeping and waking up with a woman than a man. A woman likes to cuddle and spoon for the closeness alone.

We are sexual beings. Man is designed to produce and deliver sperm to a woman's ovum. To copulate is inherently natural for a man. Ejaculation is a pleasurable experience. Men seek opportunities to ejaculate. A woman does not inherently obtain sexual pleasure from copulating. She is inherently available to copulate when she ovulates. A woman finds pleasure when her breasts are suckled. Only a woman knows how to sexually pleasure a woman. She knows from personal experience. A man as no knowledge of what a woman feels when he does what he does, when and how. He has to be taught and guided.

I wanted a child but not a marriage. I had considered artificial insemination but recognized that I was not motivated to go through a pregnancy. I also wanted a daughter. I decided to adopt one. I sought a healthy, one year old baby girl who was innately curious and searched out eye contact. Her ethnicity and race were not a consideration. The girl that I eventual found and adopted was a consequence of an Oriental and Caucasian union. There had been an accident. The baby was the only one to survive. When the state was unable to locate any next of kin, they put the baby up for adoption. I named her SueAnn.

I was and am in a loving, cohabitating relationship with a woman, Karen, when I decided to adopt. I wanted to breastfeed my baby. I wanted the experience. I wanted to develop a relationship with her that only comes from breastfeeding. Karen wanted to nurse the baby too. With the help of our gynecologist, we changed our eating habits to support the production of milk and began a routine sucking of each other's breasts. Why use a pump when we enjoyed giving and receiving such pleasure so much. :-) It worked out well for me, for when I was away because of work, SueAnn did not want for anything.

Many mornings I would bring SueAnn into our bed. We always sleep in the nude. During the night there are times when one of us would reach out for the other wanting body-to-body closeness. We like the skin-to-skin contact. Anyway, we would lie on our side facing one another with SueAnn in the middle. She would begin playing with our breasts, toying with the nipples with her small hands and nursing from each, back and forth. She was a happy, contented baby.

I am financially self-sufficient and working in an industry in which I am continuously learning new things and working in ever changing situations. I support change in the organizations in which the equipment that I support is installed. Basically, every day presents a new learning experience for me. I feel secure in being able to provide for myself and my daughter.

Karen was a high school teacher for several years. She now has a Web-based company that provides teacher supervision for students who are learning using Web-based educational resources. She has several teachers working for her. They all work from their homes. An ever increasing number of creative people are working remotely and live outside of metropolitan areas. They are concerned about the quality of education their children receive. For many, they find their local schools wanting. They have turned to using Web-based education resources. They are becoming a larger segment of Karen's customer community.

Karen and my commitment to one another is to be there for the other whenever the other has a need. It does not include fidelity. We are each free to pursue sexual intimacies with others, female or male. While we each have a senior gentlemen friend, we both prefer to enjoy the intimate company of other women when we are away from home. Every quarter, Karen meets with her teacher employees at some place of interests. Karen strives to have a good, close relationship with her employees. Over the years that I have traveled in providing technical support, I have developed a special relationship with some of the female doctors and nurses with whom I've worked. When we are home, though, we have no need for any others. Do I love Karen? What is love? The feelings that I have when I'm with her and when I think of her are different than those I have of any other woman or man that I know.

Both Karen and I like the feel of a real cock in our hands, mouth and pussy. We tried dildos and feeldoes. They didn't do it for us. We each have found a single, older man, a retiree, who is capable of having and maintaining an erection. It is a win-win situation for us all. Karen and I have access to something we like. The men are readily available and are able to enjoy sex without any commitments. The men are welcomed visitors to our home and are encouraged to interact socially with SueAnn. I want SueAnn to to be comfortable with men. In a way, they are her 'grandfathers'. When Karen or I get together with our respective man for sex, though, it is in their home.

While we enjoy living where we are, we are discussing relocating. There is nothing that ties us to our current location. We are concerned with the rampant social entropic disorder that is surfacing in the United States and elsewhere. It polarizes societies. There is no middle ground. Misinformation is feeding it. Social entropic disorder is natural. It comes about when one has opinions based upon beliefs that are inconsistent with the natural world. One can believe, choose and do what they will. It cannot be prevented. When encountered with a belief, one has five options: accept or reject it, accept or reject it with reservations or recognize that it exists.

Karen and I have drawn upon the survival cultures that guided our parents in preparing us for living life, in preparing SueAnn for hers. The first seven years of a child's life are their formative years. A child begins to develop a sense of self when they attain self-recognition around 2-3 years of age. We are creating learning experiences for her that beget discussions in which we ask questions and encourage her to do so to gain understanding of what and why. SueAnn needs to learn how to formulate questions and seek answers. We are teaching her about the natural world using videos on the Web and following up with Q &A, for example, "What did you learn?" "Why do you think in matters?". We want to build her confidence in challenging the opinions and assertions of others. We also use videos from the Web to teach her about evolution. History suggests that we exist to evolve. One is expected to be the best that they can be and for some, their best may not be good enough. Only the fittest are intended to procreate the next generation. Understanding what evolution is about will provide her a direction and purpose in living her life. When she is older, we will guide her into competitive sports. In order to mange her expectations of herself, she will have to recognize and accept the reality that we are all unique with different wherewithal, i.e., inherent physical and intellectual capabilities and circumstantially acquired knowledge, skills and sense of self. Some have more than others, some, not enough. Competitive sports is a kind way for accomplishing this.

Well, that's the key stuff that I wanted to share with you. I invite your comments. Discussion enables deeper understanding.

Thanks for reading,

Ruth