Ruth and Her Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the day Suzie turned up at my apartment half an hour early, as I'd asked, so we could discuss the booking. She was beautifully made up and wearing a simple green dress with buttons up the front. When she took the dress off I almost wished I could cancel Bernard and have her to myself! She had an ivory lace push-up bra which showed off her perky red nipples, and a pair of matching panties which I think were the tiniest I'd ever seen: the crotch had more or less disappeared between her pussy lips. These were finished off with sheer black stockings, a lacy suspended belt and four-inch high heels. Never mind that she's my own daughter, I could feel my snatch twitching just from looking at her, so I knew my client would love her!

Suze had obviously had a couple of wines to steady her nerve but she was no more than tipsy and we talked things through, with me giving her a lot of reassurance. We'd just finished when Bernard arrived. I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek, then introduced Suzie as Dana (the name of the character in The L-Word) and told him my little surprise. His eyes positively lit up. "You two are really mother and daughter? Fucking hell, how kinky is that?"

Bernard stripped off his clothes in record time. He's 42, a Welshman living in London. He's only about five feet six tall, with a bit of a gut on him but covered in downy dark hair from his neck to his ankles. always likes to start off his appointments with a nice shared bubble bath to relax him. The bath's small, but that just makes it more fun! I'd already run the bath, but Bernard surprised me. Hardly able to take his eyes off Suzie, he murmured, "Gwyneth, don't take this the wrong way but, just this once, do you think Dana could give me my bath?"

Suzie and I looked at each other, and I was just about to get her out of it when she put her arm round him and said, "Course I can, pet. You don't mind, do you Mum?" For the next 20 minutes I walked up and down in front of the bathroom door, ready to dive in if Suzie panicked. I started to relax when I heard a huge splash and she squealed with laughter. When they came out, Bernard had a look in his eyes that told me he'd cum, and Suzie chuckled "Mum, you told me Bernard had a big cock, you didn't tell me how pretty it is, or how juicy." I couldn't believe it - in the course of a few weeks I'd turned her from my married daughter, shocked at my activities, to some cock-hungry slut I barely recognised!

We lay Bernard between us on the bed, each of us massaging him with our boobs while we kissed him and nibbled his ears and he finger fucked both of us. I could see Suzie was already making her way south, so as she straddled him and eased his seven inches into her pussy I swung a leg over his face and dropped my twat down onto his mouth. The main point of escorting is to make sure your client has a really good time, but it's nice when they make you feel good too, and Bernard is one of the best pussy eaters I know. He licks across my clit, while one hand twiddles in my pussy and the other reams my bum. I love riding him and ground myself against him, feeling that familiar warmth spreading through me like an old friend. I could hear Suzie screaming with pleasure, and the way the bed was moving it was obvious she was bouncing up and down on Bernard. He convulsed as he came into her, thrusting his tongue off my clit and deep into me. God, that set me off, my belly twirling as I crashed to orgasm, but I kept going and Bernard gave me all he could, pulling me onto him with his hands around my thighs and licking me to another quick climax.

We all needed a bit of a breather after that, so I gave Bernard a relaxing back massage while Suzie lay next to him kissing him. Then he asked, almost shyly, "I know your Dana's mum, but I don't suppose the two of you...?"

I giggled, "Too right we do love. Do you want to join in, or just watch?"

Bernard smiled. "Actually, would it be okay if I took a few photos, just for my own use?"

I do let my regulars take snaps, but I wasn't sure how Suzie would feel about it. She amazed me again though. "No problem, Bernard honey, just so long as you promise to e-mail us copies."

For the next ten minutes Suzie and I had fun 69ing each other. Suzie started moaning almost immediately, and I realised she was putting on a show for Bernard, so I started acting it up as well. After a few minutes though I didn't need to act. I really love Suzie's pussy, and this time I could taste Bernard inside her. She came quite quickly then just relaxed, and we ended up with me sitting on her face, lapping away at me while I ran my fingers round her and nibbled her thighs. Suzie's not as good at O as Bernard, but as she licked round my pussy walls and stroked my clitty I had another lovely mini-orgasm. Bernard just sat in a chair snapping away, and muttering, "Jesus Christ! I don't believe this! Fuck, this is sexy." Just as I thought we'd finished, Suzie surprised me again. She scissored our legs and started rubbing our pussies together, fucking me with her clit. She told me later she'd got the move from one of her DVDs. It felt amazing, and I could feel myself boiling yet again as I came onto my beautiful daughter's cunt.

Even though I was grateful to Suzie for helping me out, I was actually starting to feel a bit jealous of her. Her eyes were glazed over from so much sex in such a short time and, after a bit more all-round snogging and cuddling I said, "Dana love, why don't you go and make us all a nice pot of tea? There's some scones in the cupboard too." She tottered off to the kitchen and I lay on top of Bernard and gave him a deep, lingering kiss. Then I said, archly, "Bernard, you're not going off me are you? You wouldn't just want Dana in future?"

He actually looked quite shocked at the question. He hugged me to him and said, "Course not Gwyneth! Dana's nice, and she's sexy, but you're bloody gorgeous. It wouldn't be worth me coming to Cardiff if I couldn't see you. If I lived here I'd be broke I'd want to see you so much." Kissing me between almost every word, he said, "You're a beautiful, experienced, sweet lady, and lovely shag too." God, I wish my husband had ever said anything like that to me! Bernard rolled me onto my back, and gave me a lovely fuck after that. He's got a nice meaty prick, and he likes to do it with long, slow strokes that prolong the enjoyment for both of us. He leaned up on his hands and we smiled into each other's faces as we made love. When I came it was with a gently sigh, and I wrapped my legs around him, pulled him down onto me and we had another nice cuddle. It feels great when you can get truly intimate like that with a regular client. When he left he gave Suzie a peck on the cheek, but he hugged me, gave me a very affectionate kiss, and whispered, "I can't wait to see you again Gwyneth."

Suzie hasn't gone on the game, although she has done one more double session with me -- not with Bernard though, I'm keeping him to myself! I've also taken on one or two lady clients for the first time, and I'm learning more and more about how to make love with another woman. Suzie's getting the benefit of that! I love what I do, I enjoy meeting nice new people, and I wouldn't change a thing about my life right now.

*

Coming soon -- Ruth's gang bang!

12