Ruth's Therapy Ch. 11

Story Info
The Doctor makes her dream come true.
7.2k words
4.49
15.6k
8

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,241 Followers

We first met Doctor Robyn in Chapter 16 of the Hanson House series. She also starred in her own sequel.

*****************************

Ruth was not enjoying the event. Doctor Robyn had emailed her the invite to the book launch, explaining that she was no able to attend and offering her ticket. Ruth rarely went to such things but assumed this was another way for her to expand her social circle beyond her boring, stifling marriage. There was no suggestion of sex, unlike other emails she'd received as part of her therapy. Still, Ruth decided to go along in order to keep Robyn happy.

It was after the formal part of the event that Ruth totally lost interest. It was not her kind of crowd and she knew no-one else there. Even the small talk was pointless. So she ordered a ride share home, happy for an early night.

Waiting outside, she found herself next to a tall, lean man only a few years younger than herself. They exchanged friendly smiles and Ruth tried to avoid being drawn into conversation. But his ride arrived first and that's when he took the opportunity.

"Which way are you heading?" he asked politely. "I can ask my guy to drop you home after me."

It turned out that they were both headed to the other side of the city. Or that's what he told Ruth. She didn't think to question him and got into the car after a brief conversation with the driver and the first man revising his booking.

"Hey, we could have some fun if you want," he said to her from the front seat.

"Umm... no. Thank you. I'd better get home to my husband."

"Husband? Oh no, you are too sexy to have a husband."

Of course it had been a mistake to accept a ride share from a stranger. Ruth cursed her foolishness. Perhaps he simply wanted to invite her for a drink. But now she was in a predicament. How bad, she did not know. Ruth did her best to protest and insist that she needed to go home. The passenger in the front seat was having none of it.

"Come on, a woman like you. You like to dress conservatively. But we know you're ready for some special fun." And he turned to the driver. "She is just the sort we like, isn't she?"

"Absolutely she is," replied the other man. "Let's make a stop at Mickey's place."

Ruth was more than annoyed that these men weren't interested in what she wanted. She also felt a little frightened. Would they see reason? She had heard reports of ride share drivers being inappropriate - even assaulting their passengers. And these two seemed determined to make her do whatever they wished. The whole thing was so foolish. She protested again, trying to demand that they take her home.

"Meet our friends first," said the first man with an evil grin. "They will love meeting you."

Ruth could see that these two had a plan. It occurred to Ruth that this was an elaborate set-up by the naughty Doctor Robyn. The therapist knew the intimate details of Ruth's darkest fantasies. She also had the contacts to do something like that. But Ruth rejected that idea -- something did not feel right. The Doctor always gave warning whenever something sexual was expected. And she was always close by or had assured that Ruth would be safe.

The driver increased his speed and she recognised that he was taking the wrong route. They were heading away from the direction to her house and safety. Ruth was left to wonder if this really was her fantasy about to be made real.

"Please, I know Robyn told you to do this. And its part of my therapy..."

"I don't know anything about Robyn," replied the driver. "But we'll give you some really good therapy."

Both men laughed. Ruth could not stop the shiver that ran through her body. What did they expect of her? Was this part of her therapy? She was not at all prepared mentally for anything sexual. But perhaps they intended worse. Sometimes women went missing, only for their dead bodies to be found months or years later. Ruth had rarely ventured out without her husband for years and now she was helpless.

"Mickey," said the first man into his phone. "We've got a live one. All ready to party."

Ruth's mind was racing with anticipation and fear. Surely this was all devised by the Doctor. Why had Robyn not warned her in advance? Two strangers surely were too much - there was a reason why fantasies did not become real. And now they wanted another man to join them. Her old fears were flooding back. The car came to a halt outside an old warehouse.

Ignoring her protests, the first man hauled her from the car. Of course, Ruth had been manhandled during her therapy. It had been necessary, the Doctor had explained, to help Ruth explore her submissive side. But now she was unsure, feeling unsafe and vulnerable. Their hands gripped firmly so there was no chance of escape. And one of their hands was suddenly free, squeezing her breasts without warning. The cool evening temperature was not the reason that she was shaking. There was no doubt what these men wanted.

"Nice tits," said the driver to his friend. "She will be fun."

Ruth's face burned with embarrassment to hear that. She still did not understand that men found her attractive, sexy. These two, however, were very satisfied by her looks -- the full and large breasts, the sexy curves of her hips, the well-rounded bottom and the shapely legs.

"As long as she does what she is told," said the first man, trying to sound ominous.

Ruth heard those words -- do as you are told. But they barely registered. She was gripped with confusion and doubt. These filthy men intended to touch her, to abuse her. Was this part of her therapy? She never refused any man who was sent by Doctor Robyn. Or should she scream and try to escape? But there was no time to run as the strangers physically overpowered her, dragging her bodily to the entrance. The door was opened by a third man. She guessed that was Mickey.

"Nice tits, this bitch," the driver informed him.

The third stranger responded by shoving his hand between the thighs of the astonished Ruth. After her therapy, Ruth was accustomed to men taking liberties. Of being groped by strangers. But it had never felt like this. Not so tawdry or threatening. He rubbed forcefully against her sex. How could this be therapy? And Ruth was aware that her body was responding to their assault. Was this a test?

"So long as she has a tight box," Mickey finally answered his friend.

That comment made Mickey seem rather disgusting. Ruth already didn't like their "leader". But an unseen hand grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. She tried not to cry at the pain. Her therapy had taught her to surrender, to submit to physical dominance. They were walking her across the room. From the corner of her eye, she could see two mattresses and it was obvious that this all had been planned carefully.

She wanted to beg some more but there was no time before the men began to pull and tear at her clothing. Ruth was startled by their sudden attack. There was nothing new about being naked in front of strangers -- Doctor Robyn had taken care of that. And she did try to resist, to protect her clothing as much as her modesty. Their strong hands gave her no chance of either. She heard the material ripping as they held her tight, tearing her shirt and destroying her bra. Her double-Ds bounced into view to the agreeable murmurs of the strangers. Ruth felt embarrassment at the way they jiggled but the three strangers were might happy with their find. One of them started roughly to pull down her pants. Ruth thought she might start to cry with fear and helplessness.

"Great tits," repeated the driver as he squeezed her now bared breasts in both his hands.

"What a body for an old whore," observed Mickey.

They all were leering at her, groping her. Ruth had no answer but to submit. Helpless, near naked, she could do nothing to stop the driver taking a mouthful of her breasts. She was frightened by his passion for her and, yet, it was exciting to sense their heat for fucking. It was clear how much they enjoyed her body -- stroking and fondling with greed. Ruth had never been touched quite like this. She was frightened and sure that her body would disappoint. Yet, they all groped and pawed at her large breasts, her shapely bottom, her firm thighs.

Feeling relief at their lusty examination, Ruth was not prepared when the first man grabbed her bottom hard. It hurt but her protest was muffled by the kiss he planted on her mouth. And Mickey once more groped at her sex. His fingers probed for her opening.

"Shaves her cunt," said Mickey with surprise and delight. "This one knows how to please a man."

His words made her feel dirty and helpless. The wicked Cynthia had achieved that, too. But, faced with three strangers, Ruth understood that her place was to be cheap and whorish. The power of these men was irresistible.

"Please don't," she begged feebly. "I have a husband..."

Mickey growled in response and his rough hands forced Ruth to her knees.

"Then you know all about sucking dick, dirty bitch"

Ruth didn't have to guess what would happen. But a hard cock was no longer scary. She knew more about men now, after her therapy. The way that their sexual energy and their power was concentrated in their genitals. This man was not any different. In fact, his penis was pleasingly hard and upright. And his friends were watching. It was how Ruth had imagined it -- whenever she had been hungry to experience the power of a group of men.

Mickey wasted no time thrusting himself into her mouth.

"Suck it, bitch," came the order.

Still a little frightened, and figuring that submission was her best strategy, Ruth did not hesitate. She remembered that this was like her dreams. But the reality was scary. The men were pressing close to her, overwhelming her. Sucking the stranger was important if she was to avoid any serious threat. Though fear was not the reason she happily closed her lips around his shaft. It had become second nature when presented with a hard penis. Therapy had taught that she reveled in having her mouth used by a dominant man. It was automatic that she would take a hard cock in her mouth. Mickey, of course, had no idea about that. He had come wanting to be serviced.

"Bitch has a good mouth," he grunted a he began to thrust.

He used her roughly but Ruth felt strangely calm. She even allowed herself an inward smile at his praise, thrilled to give pleasure, even if he was no match for the magnificent Master David or the blonde slave boy. He shoved more of his shaft into her mouth and his balls slapped softly against her chin. She gave a silent thanks to the deviant Doctor who'd helped this once demure wife and mother to accept that she enjoyed fellatio. Still, she focused on her task, using her lips and tongue to give this brute what he wanted. Master David would take pride in his careful tuition.

Then the first man wanted his turn. There was barely a pause before he forced his dick between her lips. And Ruth knew that it was only right that she would pleasure all their hard cocks. This one was a little thicker -- smaller than Roy but still more imposing than her puny husband. His thrusting was more determined, deeper. She enjoyed the way he filled her mouth. And, behind her, the driver was hurting her breasts as he squeezed them hard.

"Wanna fuck these big udders," he said with scorn.

"Nothing wrong with this mouth," said the first man.

"Here's the others, at last," she heard Mickey cry out.

Ruth felt her body tremble on hearing that. It was the worst news -- more men to use her body and degrade her. Her concern was not about rape, now. Nor even adultery. Ruth knew that her only course was to submit and to let these men have their way. She had let herself become a slut and a whore. There was shame even though she had wanted this for so long. But she had a new problem - could she submit to them all?

The men would force her no matter what. They ripped away the rags that had been her evening clothes. Ruth did not stop to wonder how she would get home without clothes -- how she would explain it to her husband.

There was no time for that as the driver took his place in her mouth. His cock seemed a healthy size - and harder than the others. He rammed quickly, as if eager to damage her, a tight grip on her head for his rapid-fire strokes. His savage thrusting did not slow even when Ruth gagged and feared she would vomit. She was helpless before his assault. But Master David had been a tougher challenge, his massive penis causing her drool to run over her chin and drip to her heaving breasts.

Ruth felt a peculiar thrill as, one after the other, the men pressed forward to thrust their hard pricks into her soft, married mouth. It was intoxicating to know that she, a chaste married woman, was such a dedicated cocksucker. It was wicked and whorish but she knew it was her true role. They all demanded a turn in her mouth and she did not hesitate. She was almost pleased when the fourth man took his place. He was one of the new arrivals, his shaven balls heavy with what must be a huge load of semen to deposit. Would they be satisfied to ejaculate in her mouth -- or even on her face -- before setting her free?

She was distracted from the face fucking by someone touching her bare pussy. He was behind her, a confident finger stroking through her folds. It reminded Ruth of her vulnerability. It heightened her sense of being preyed upon. But the worst thing was the feeling of her own wetness as the stranger's finger curled inside her opening. It was true humiliation to have her own body betray her, to show so easily how aroused she'd been made by their horrid assault. She begged silently for him to say nothing to his companions.

The men crowded closer, giving her no rest and no escape. She lost count of their turns but had no choice. They were all different, in shape and size, and each wanted to plunder her married mouth. Each of them casually took his place and Ruth submitted, more willingly now, and wondered how much ache in her jaw she would have to endure.

It was then that Ruth caught a glimpse of the last man -- the fifth of this horrid group. His familiar face. Or was it his familiar cock? It was a shock to see Peter. She had not counted on his presence. But Peter brought relief since, surely, he would protect her from the worst of their demands. Or perhaps it was a sign of her final descent into depraved sexual behaviour that she was being shared among his friends?

But Peter was about to take his turn with her mouth. That focused her thoughts. Ruth wished that he alone would use her body but that, of course, was a forlorn idea. Though she was excited to see his wonderful dick, much bigger than the others. It gave her extra motivation for her cocksucking role.

"This dirty slut loves sucking cock," one man told his buddies.

"She's a sexy bitch, too," agreed another.

Peter said nothing, of course. It was not necessary. Ruth saw the look in his eyes. Just like in the apartment, he was not giving her any choice but to submit and obey. Just like in the apartment, Peter drove that home by slapping his cock against her face. Only this time Ruth felt pride at his assault. It was a sign, a demonstration to his friends that she belonged to him. Ruth was thrilled by his silent dominance -- even more when he took two handfuls of her hair and thrust past her lips.

"Choke her with it," goaded one of the men.

But Ruth knew well how to pleasure and satisfy the wonderful Peter. His thickness was delightful in her mouth, a reminder of her affection for the younger man. Her cunt was already responding to him. Ruth even found a perverse pleasure from being forced to gag when he rammed too hard and too deep, touching the back of her throat with his powerful weapon.

"Fuck yeah," the driver cheered. "What a whore."

She knew it was true. The sight and feel of so many hard cocks was turning her on. Their insistent fucking of her mouth really was her dream come true. She still felt fear about what else they might do - but she was eager. The amazing Doctor Robyn had arranged for her to be set upon and she was thrilled to be helpless as they gripped her limbs tight and yanked her hair. A hand slapped her bottom firmly as Peter continued his casual fucking of her mouth. And more fingers were probing her cunt, crudely fumbling in her intimate place. Ruth could no longer hide that she was warm and wet for them.

At the instant Peter withdrew from her mouth, their strong hands dragged her roughly across the room. Ruth knew that the strangers intended to penetrate her and use her without rest. But the fear was exhilarating -- the men touching her and manhandling her in just the way she'd imagined so often. Peter liked to drag her around, throwing her onto the bed. Now there were five of them and she had no chance of resisting.

Tossed onto her back, the men were grabbing at her wrists and her ankles. They were spreading her, exposing her, at the same time as she was pinned down. Ruth didn't bother trying to stop them. It was crude and humiliating but at least they'd given her mouth some respite.

Rough hands stroked the inside of her thighs. The mere thought of consent had been abandoned. Ruth had to endure the men ogling her and touching her. Fingers pressed to her pussy, spreading her delicate lips. A finger jammed into her wet opening. Then two, accompanied by a snigger.

"Whore loves it. Fucking wet."

"Move over. I'm going to taste it."

Already the driver was straddling her, his thin cock wielded above her like a weapon. Strong hands pushed her knees apart as the driver sank down. His weight reminded Ruth that she was trapped. But his hands were almost delicate as he placed his dick into her cleavage and squeezed her big tits. Was this the final denouement? -- that a man could use her body in such a perverted way? Though Ruth felt a dirty pleasure that his dick was so hard as he began to thrust himself between her breasts.

A mouth pressed against her sex - her wet cunt. She could not guess which man it was, but his stubble was strangely exciting as he slurped at her greedily. Ruth tried to cry out - in protest or in delight? It had been a revelation to discover that men like to pleasure a woman with their mouths. But her own mouth was filled once more as Peter grabbed her hair so as to plunge past her lips. Ruth was taken aback by the sudden assault but there was no mistaking that big cock.

Peter wielding his meat seemed to send the others into a frenzy. The driver was shoved from atop her breasts so that hands could grasp and squeeze her flesh. Hidden by Peter and his wonderful cock, someone pinched and yanked on her nipples and Ruth was forced to scream her pain around the fat phallus that was reaming her mouth. There was no mercy from Peter.

Hands grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms above her head. Others took firm hold of her ankles and spread her wide, as if to offer her holes for the delight. Someone took advantage, a new mouth clamping over her cunt to bite her flesh and thrust a tongue into her now sopping wet hole.

"Told you, the bitch tastes good," came a voice and Ruth was relieved and humiliated in equal measures.

Peter relinquished her mouth but that was only to allow another -- was it Mickey? -- to drag her by the hair so that her mouth was turned, ready for him to fill it with his own hard prick. He rammed hard, as if wanting to damage her. It was uncomfortable to have a hard dick forced so roughly. Though Ruth reminded herself that it was her adulterous desires that had brought her to this state.

And she remembered her fear. Was this how she had dreamed it? Obedience, submission -- these had been her secret craving. Five strong men, lust-filled and assuming they would have their way with her, pinning her down and spreading her. All the better to have access to her body. Ruth had wanted to pleasure those men in her dreams. Their big hard dicks and their crude insistent penetration of her holes. But now it was all so real. And why was her cunt so wet for them?

mjar65
mjar65
1,241 Followers
12