Rutwell College Chronicle: Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that's what you think is happening now, why he's behaving like this?" Inga paused for a second and then asked, "So what are his core operating instructions then Professor Finkelstein?"

Victoria hadn't taken her eyes of the giant nude black man in the Lab for a moment. While the monster still seemed content to snuffle at the discarded coat, it was the increasing signs of sexual excitement that were worrying Victoria. In the minute she had been talking, the salami sized cock between his legs had begun to stiffen and swell, its head rising up and up.

"I think he is working off what some call the three F's" Victoria answered Inga. She followed up before Inga could ask the question. "That's a crude term some of my less developed colleagues used to throw around for the primitive drives that we all share. Food, Fighting and Fucking."

"So, we should get him a sandwich?" Inga offered as an unhelpful suggestion.

Victoria ducked down from the window a hairs breadth late as the monster looked at the doorway.

"I don't think ham and cheese is what's going to satisfy its current urge." she replied.

"Pickle?" Inga followed up with blithely.

Victoria shook her head in answer to the suggestion and in response to her assistant's ignorance before indicating toward the exit.

The two women scurried to the steel door at the foot of the stairs, Victoria waiting for Inga to step forward and scan the lock with her swipe card. The young assistant didn't move however, looking back over her shoulder instead with a worried expression.

"Inga" Victoria prompted, "The door?"

"Ah Professor, the card. It's clipped onto my coat."

"Dammit." Victoria groaned.

"That's not the worst thing though." Inga continued.

"Inga, this isn't the time for games. What are you talking about?" Inga looked at Professor Victoria Finkelstein with real fear in her eyes and amazingly it was mostly fear over displeasing Victoria and not the situation that they faced. Victoria could sense that and so she modulated her tone somewhat, repeating the last five words again.

"It, it was because of the mix up with Professor Chen." Inga began, "I wanted to do something good, something to make up for it. So I went to the other subjects that the coroner dropped off."

"Other subjects?" Victoria asked, steel in her voice once more.

"I think he was trying to impress you, you know, ahead of your dinner date. So, he dropped off three bodies from that drug shootout, not one. I went and set up the same experiment on the other two so that you'd have comparison data. I was just trying to help, honest!"

Victoria shuddered in fear, her eyes going to Lab 2, the door was still closed but she could hear the sounds of glass smashing coming from that direction as whatever had been created there began to break the vials and beakers that no doubt surrounded it.

Chapter 3:

"Fine, here's the plan. We are going to run into the room." Victoria slipped her heels off as she outlined the course of action, "Whichever one of us he focuses on, the other will grab for the coat and then we with both run for the exit. Get through it, close it behind us and then we'll contact campus security. Inga, do you understand?"

Beside her, the short blonde girl rolled her shoulders and her head as if preparing for a sprint. She pushed her glasses firmly into place and gave Victoria a hesitant smile.

Satisfied that Inga had grasped at least the general principles of the plan, Victoria took a moment to settle herself down. The self-serving side of her nature had already reasoned that the monster had Inga's scent as it was and while Victoria was twenty years older than her assistant, her much longer legs would carry her to safety ahead of Inga should the monster prove quicker than expected.

"Remember, he is still unsteady on his feet. We keep moving, keep him off balance and everything will work out." Victoria reinforced both her and Inga's courage with that fact, hoping it was indeed one.

Victoria opened the door to the Lab and dashed in, veering right. Inga followed taking a few steps to the left. As the door crashed open the immense black figure swung around letting out a roar of challenge as it tossed the lap coat behind it.

"Arrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh!" it roared.

"Eeeeep." Inga squealed and she rushed right out of the room.

"Shit." Victoria muttered.

With just herself in the room Victoria found herself taking all of the monster's attention. Evasion wasn't an option, neither was combatting it as its power was prodigious. Perhaps it could be cowed or even reasoned with.

"Now listen here. This is my Lab and you are my test subject. Do you understand? This is not how test subjects are supposed to behave." Victoria adopted her most stern 'lecture voice' and she wagged her finger at the creature.

An expression close to bewilderment crossed its face and Victoria was encouraged enough to take a couple of steps closer, her arm still raised as she continued to wag a disapproving finger toward it.

"There has been quite enough excitement for one day. You need to get back on the table like a good boy so that I can help you. Come on, shoo, shoo." Victoria made some rapid wafting gestures at the last.

The monster stopped, sniffing once more and Victoria gulped realising, she had just 'shooed' her scent toward him. She took a step back, then a second, turning to run when the creature pounced toward her. His speed belied his size and she had barely moved a half pace away before he swept her effortlessly from the floor.

Victoria aimed punches and kicks at him but he didn't flinch, his powerful frame soaking up the abuse as if it were nothing at all. She found herself being tossed onto the dented examination table and Victoria began to squirm and twist to get back on her feet. It was hopeless, he merely kept one hand on her midriff, pinning her in place while the other hand was free to rend and rip every stitch of clothing from her body.

It seemed to last an age but it took him less that a minute to reduce Professor Victoria Finkelstein, researcher, lecturer, visionary and apparently the worlds first master of reanimation into 5'11 of naked flesh.

Whatever limited intelligence the newly resurrected man possessed, it was enough to recognise exactly how stunning looking Victoria was. Her long legs, 36D-24-36 curvaceous body, the mane of dark red hair spread out like a fiery halo about her head as she was pinned to the table. Each twist and motion of struggling only served to highlight the beauty of her frame as her flesh wobbled and shook in her efforts to escape.

"Hrrrrrnnnnnn." the monster moaned longingly and he flipped Victoria over onto her stomach, bending her over width wise across the table.

'Think, think, think.' Victoria said to herself as she looked for an avenue of escape

"Shit, shit, shit.... INGA!!!!!!" Victoria yelled as loud as she could.

And then she felt him close on her, the awe-inspiring penis that she had dismissed so haughtily to Inga only minutes earlier was now a whisker away from entering her body. The monster pulled her hands behind her, pinning them to the small of her back. A heavy foot moved to sweep her own further apart and the scientific part of her mind recorded this, noting that there was still intelligence or perhaps it was a muscle memory of some kind, but it suggested that the monster knew exactly what it was doing.

The huge black cock was under her, she could feel it rubbing across the trimmed red pubic triangle between her legs. Then it shifted, up and back, pushing forward then in a practised move, the head squeezing at the entrance of her pussy. Like a large man forcing himself into a crowded subway carriage, Victoria felt the over large head cram itself into her pussy.

The dry tightness hurt her more than him and despite her revulsion she tried to relax. This was happening, it wasn't about making the best of it, it wasn't even about leaving herself better able to escape. Victoria reasoned that relaxing and going with it was about survival.

The head passed on inside and the first few inches of shaft quickly followed. She gave a small whimper and her eyes shone with unshed tears as her test subject moved from forcing himself inside her to fucking her.

He was hung like a horse but he fucked her like he was swinging a sledgehammer. Long, slow and powerful swings. The type designed to drive a stake into hard packed earth, or to push a massive slab of meat into a too tight cunt. If it wasn't her body, Victoria would have been fascinated to watch it all unfold. To see how a resurrected man, stripped of much of his reasoning but gifted with never

before known strength and an upgraded body, would take to the act of copulation. Would it be all primal, powered by need and instinct or would a glimmer of his former life, embedded deep within him, react to the scenario and add its own slant.

But it was her body and so she struggled, prayed and hoped against reason that help might find her soon.

Help did arrive but not in the manner she imagined.

The monstrous form behind her gave another mighty shove and Victoria found her pussy loosening, no, not loosening but lubricating itself. The painful dryness was passing as her body reacted to his cock, the sheer size and manliness awakening feelings of pleasure within her. The next battering ram of a stroke felt better again, as did the next and the one after that. She heard the creature give a grunt and his grip on her arms relaxed. It was then she realised that she had begun pressing back against him and he was allowing her the freedom to fuck him back.

Arms now free, Victoria pushed herself off the table, her breasts swinging free of the cold steel, swaying as she was fucked. Her pale pink nipples had hardened to arrow tips, the cold of the metal or the pleasure of the black cock inside her, one or both exciting them to stiffness.

"Eeeeepp." Inga squealed a second time as she blundered back into Lab 1. She forgot for a moment why she was running as she took in the sight before her. Professor Finkelstein, her tall elegant boss, was leaning on the table while a black man who seemed more beast than human, was fucking her vigorously from behind.

She had kind of expected to see some version of that, but the fact that Professor Finkelstein was an active participant rather than a helpless victim, that she hadn't seen coming.

"Faster, faster, fuck me faster you dumb ass." Finkelstein ordered to the mystified monster behind her, pushing back against his cock, shimmying her hips as she closed on a climax.

"Eeeeeep." came the squeal again as the reason for Inga's return entered the room. Two more massively muscled black men lurched through the doorway in pursuit of the blonde woman. Like the man deep in Victoria, these two recently revived criminals were smooth as eggs, covered in thick slabs of muscle and had preternaturally large cocks sticking out from their bodies. One of them reached for Inga who was trying to backpedal away but he missed as his comrade threw himself at him.

Inga slipped to the floor as in front of her the two monstrous men began slamming and careening into one another like two male stags fighting for prominence during mating season. The slap of fists meeting flesh as they fought one another was almost enough to drown out the sound from Victoria and her partner.

Here, the sounds were pure flesh on flesh as Victoria's mature body was put to the test. She had turned to face him, scaling his body nimbly before lowering herself back onto his shaft. Now Victoria had her hands wrapped round his bull thick neck while her long legs encircled his waist. It had taken a bit of direction to get the idea into the monster's limited brain but he was now contentedly gripping her waist as he pulled her up and down his shaft.

"Good, good, yes, yes, good monster, good fucking monster, fuck me, fuck your mistress." Victoria panted as he seemed to respond to her voice. She was stretched beyond belief and her body ached for the relief of the orgasm surging within her. More importantly, to the scientist within her, she felt as if she were gaining some control over the subject and that gave its own brand of pleasure.

There was a sickening crack and Inga stared with horror as one of the two battling monsters sank slowly to the floor, it's neck clearly broken.

With a howl of primal victory, the winner leaned over the corpse, yelling its triumph into the face of the loser.

Inga began back sliding on the floor but she only covered inches before it swung to face her.

"Professor!!!!" she wailed.

Victoria tore her attention briefly from her own situation to see Inga sitting on the floor, a dark shape looming behind her. She considered at first that it served Inga right, if she hadn't messed up then none of this would be happening. But Inga's father had placed the young woman under Victoria's wing for guidance and apparently that's what was needed here.

"Show it your tits. You need to calm it, control it." Victoria called out in encouragement.

Inga's face fell but after working for the Professor for so long, obedience was ingrained into her. She shifted position, getting to her knees on the floor before she pulled her sweater off over her head and reached behind to unclasp her bra.

The monster's approach skidded to a stop as her 34G breasts bounced loose, swaying and pulling on her slim body. The giant black, he looked to top 6'6 in height, swayed on his feet, mesmerized by the sight of her bare flesh. On her knees on the ground, Inga's 5'2 and 100lbs build seemed even smaller in comparison.

Inga tried to control her terror, even at that moment she wanted to earn her boss's respect.

She tried and failed however, short, fear soaked, gasping pants escaped her, the short blonde teetering on the verge of hyperventilation. Her chest rose and fell rapidly, the milky white mounds trembling uncontrollably.

Professor Finkelstein's assistant might not have felt particularly alluring at that moment but the horror fuelled reaction of her body was definitely having an effect of the reanimated male standing before her.

Each tremor of her breasts elicited a corresponding pulse in his black cock. The truncheon of black flesh rose menacingly from his body, head aimed directly toward her.

"Hnnnngh" the monster groaned and it took a shambling series of steps to where she knelt.

"Nnnnhhh" Inga wailed in not so quiet denial but despite that protest she raised her hands out before her, small fingers gripping the sides of the thick black cock hovering in front of her. She couldn't quite bring herself to put her face against it so instead she began stroking its length in an uncoordinated fashion. Her hands were as dry as her mouth, the dry rubbing of the monstrous cock making her wince as the male uttered another wordless groan. Inga spat on one palm, then the other before continuing to stroke the cock. As she worked her saliva along the length of his shaft he uttered another groan, lower than the others he had made. The contentment contained within the sound was almost comforting, Inga figuring if he wasn't sounding angry then he wasn't likely to kill her. At least not yet.

Across the room, Victoria had been pushed against the wall. As the fucking had progressed, she had become more and more convinced that more than just the primal urges contained within the dead man's brain had survived the reanimation. He was showing unmistakable signs of sexual experience, his large hands pawing at her flesh, his approach moving from an instinctive raw thrusting method to a more considered style, the thrusts alternating in depth, pace and power.

Now his hands cradled her ass cheeks as he pushed himself in and out of her. The ginormous flesh baton that his cock had morphed into as part of the regeneration experiment was a challenge to be sure, the size of it better suited to a Kentucky Derby winner than a man, but Victoria was not someone who shirked from a challenge. Besides the pleasure he was giving her with his horse cock was bordering on biblical with its intensity.

Victoria could see herself falling in love with a cock like this if it hadn't been attached to something that had stepped out of the pages of some gothic horror story. She gritted her teeth as an orgasm shook her, riding the pleasure wave but restraining herself from sinking into it. She had to prove she was the alpha in all of this, not him.

Fame and fortune beckoned. The potential of her work, medical advances, prolonging and extending life expectancies... even the military aspects, there wasn't a government or Pharma company in the world who wouldn't throw money at her for her discovery. Victoria shook her head to clear it of dreams of her Nobel prize acceptance speech. For all of that to happen she had to accomplish some really clear-cut tasks first. Number one was surviving the bone crunching fucking she was currently receiving. Number two was to impose her will, her dominance, over the creature. He had to accept her in her role as master and creator, had to accept his status as follower. To do that she needed to make him cum hard.

Inga's hand job had kept the other monster at bay but all too briefly. Like the one currently fucking the Professor, Inga's reanimated man was showing signs that he had some residual memories or urges that went beyond the three F's. It quickly became apparent to Inga that before this particular black guy had died, he had been partial to tits. He or it, Inga wasn't sure in her own mind how to think of him, had tired of being jerked off after a minute or so and had scooped up the young blonde assistant, carrying her to the dented examination table. He placed her on it, lying her flat on her back.

It wasn't clear at first where the high-pitched squeal was coming from. The voice box of the petite white girl or the tortured metal of the table as the black brutish monster clambered awkwardly onto the table. He knelt astride her, his giant black cock jutting straight out and laying against her soft white breasts.

"Hngggh." he snarled. He took a hold of her breast, one in each hand, pressing them together so that the two tender mounds squashed together, the flesh enfolding about his thick shaft like warm cushions. Inga tilted her head up slightly, mouth agape at the sight of what seemed to be fourteen or fifteen inches of coal black cock spitted between her tits. As she watched he began jerking his hips spasmodically, sawing his cock against the velvety skin of her breasts. The sensitivity of her body, roughly handled as it was sent an unfamiliar thrill through her, unfamiliar and unwelcome.

She couldn't deny the effect of his actions on her though, much as she feared him and loathed the idea of a dead man touching her. Her nipples hardened against the constraining hands clutching her body, her eyes drawn to the golf ball sized head that threatened to tap against her chin as he pulled his cock through the silken valley between her breasts. Inga didn't mean to do it. At least she didn't consciously decide to do it, but the next time the domical head of his cock fetched itself within range on her face, her tongue darted out as her head titled forward further, the pink tongue lapping at the tip of his dick.

He didn't grunt or moan, just made the slightest of movements forward on his knees so that his next thrust forward took the first two inches of his cock past her lips and into the warm wetness of her mouth proper.

"Mmmph... mmmph... mmmph." Inga moaned around the thick slab of flesh filling her maw. She moved her hands, sliding them beneath his so that she took on the role of holding her tits together for him to fuck. Hands now free, the monster placed one of his sizeable hands on her head. Sausage thick fingers threaded through her golden tresses, tightening and controlling, lifting her head up and down so that she bobbed against the tip of his cock. Small, fragile and helpless, a puppet manipulated by a creature working off instincts it neither remembered or understood.