Rutwell College Chronicles: Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... oh my," she whispered as some invisible puppeteer tugged on the strings connected to her arms, her hands reaching out to rest on the two stiff cocks.

"Oh dear, oh dear... oh mmph," Nora's struggles to make sense of horse sized cocks somehow endowed on men became an internal conversation, her mouth stilled by the simple application of Junior's fat black meat being stuffed into it.

Nora'd had sex before. But it had consisted of a fumbling, sticky embarrassing wrestle in a back seat of a car. It hadn't lasted long, that first time anyway. The next, and only other time had been with the same guy, in his dorm room. It had lasted a little longer, he had confessed to jerking off earlier in the day to be sure of that, but it had still been little more than the two of them burrowing beneath the cover on his bed, missionary style, twenty or so ragged thrusts and that was all she wrote.

Now she was on her knees, her hand jerking on one massive cock while she tried to figure out the mechanics of giving a blow job to the second, equally immense, black cock that was in her small mouth. It didn't help that as she was sucking and jerking, jerking and licking, the two men were fondling her body. Their big hands groped her huge tits, a hand caressing one nipple while another pinched and pulled on her other one. She was making tiny mewling sounds around the cock in her mouth, missing the stroke on the cock in her hand occasionally as flashes of eye watering sensations would ripple through her unannounced. To say that everything about this experience was new was an understatement. Thank God she had always been a fiend for learning.

"Swap," she heard a growling voice say, the two cocks trading places so now it was Antwain's thickness pushing into her mouth, her lips stretching thin about it. Jerking Junior's cock was easier, it was now slithery from her avid if inexperienced slurping and lapping. Once they'd swapped places, the men returned their attention to her breasts. She knew her large chest was a focus of attention for men, there had been enough blushes from her as she noticed stares or overheard comments. So, the fact that both black men were pawing at them came as no surprise. What did surprise her was that she was enjoying it. Her nipples were sensitive, more than she'd expected, and having two older men, so fit and good-looking in a rugged, manly fashion, had her body feeling all sorts of quivering, pulsing and totally new sensations.

'Fuck but that is hot' Carolina said to herself. Not the face fucking that Nora was getting although the sight of the two rampant black cocks had a part of her regretting not playing the part of ring girl herself. No, what was hot was the way the crowd was betting. Everyone had laid at least one bet, many betting on all three options. As she'd hoped, the men, and more than a few of the women, were betting using their own experience as a template. So, the vast majority of money was going on the short odd favourites. They just couldn't comprehend the sex lasting longer than ten minutes, the girl receiving more than a single orgasm. The stop watch hadn't started yet, Carolina was waiting for the first penetration so there would be no calls of 'cheat' by including the foreplay. As it was, Nora had been nibbling and stroking cock for ten minutes already and remembering her own experience of Antwain's cock, Carolina knew it would seem like time had stood still for the other woman.

"This your first black cock?" Antwain asked her, pulling his cock free so she could answer. Nora blinked up at him, the huge black man's face at the edge of her ability to see clearly as he towered over her.

"Yes," she whispered a little numbly, the word stumbling over lips swollen from sucking.

"Then this is the first time you're going to get fucked, for real," he replied. "Now, on your hands and knees, time to initiate you." Nora nodded timorously. At first her whole trepidation had been about so many people watching her, that had faded from wanting to please Carolina and losing her glasses. Now her hang up, what she should have been fretting over from the start, was what these cocks would do to her poor body. Still, she obeyed, releasing Junior's cock and then dropped forward onto all fours.

"Me first ol' man," Junior said, "you already tasted some white pussy dis week an' ma nuts are kinnin' me with the need ta seed." Antwain must have agreed, though Nora didn't hear him say anything, because a moment later Junior was standing behind her. She felt a stinging slap as he swung a long-limbed arm casually at her, his open palm big enough to redden almost an entire cheek of her plump ass. It set to wobbling as she let out a short yelp of pain.

"Best get used ta makin' dat sound girlie, it's on now," Junior said. He crouched over her, hooking a finger into her mouth like a fish hook, pulling on it till her head tilted back and she was looking up at him open mouthed.

"Gonna make this fine ass body fuckin' sing, gonna make you praise Jesus for sendin' you some big black cock. Time I done with you, y'all be a-dick-ted to this shit." With that, Junior spat a small wad of phlegm into her open mouth. Nora shuddered at the grossness of his casual contemptuous action, shuddering still more at how her body seemed to like it.

Her body was still trembling deliciously as Junior released her and retreated behind her to where her rump rippled. His hands lifted her ass cheeks, pulling them slightly apart so that she could feel the head of his cock slide down the gap between them. His cock seemed to be leaving a trail like a snail, a snot of precum tracing its descent as he lined up with her pussy. Nora's hands slowly bunched into two little fists; knuckles bone white as she readied herself.

No amount of preparation however could have made her ready for his entry into her. He went at her pussy like a man possessed. The black cock pierced her in a smoothly brutal thrust and it felt as if she was losing her virginity all over again, to the soundtrack of high little yelps from her own lips. Sharp as her cries were, she knew they were being swallowed up by the buzz of conversation from the onlookers. Not that her cries reaching them bothered her. Nora wasn't phased by them watching now, she had more pressing concerns as Junior pushed deep.

"Aha, aha, aha," Nora huffed breathlessly as Junior worked in and out, his size spreading the fat lips of her pussy obscenely, his length burrowing deeper and deeper into her most intimate orifice.

"Aha, aha, aha, AHH! Aha, aha, aha, AHH!" Nora rocked now on her hands and knees, big tits swaying dramatically. Every fourth stroke, Junior was adding a twist and a significant increase in pressure so that his cock opened her up. Her succulent pussy dribbled as it sought to expel him through its untapped tightness. It had no luck though; he was as much a master of her vaginal chute as he was the arena in which he'd fought. All Nora could do was take it. Take it and slowly learn to love it.

At some point Nora had heard Carolina's voice, something about a clock but it seemed part of a dream. All she was really aware of was the small patch of floor she was on, a radius around that containing two black men. Anything beyond that was both blurred and irrelevant.

"Open that mouth, say AHHHH," Nora heard the deep baritone of Antwain and even as she huffed and puffed from the cock beating her pussy into liquid submission, she opened her mouth obediently.

"Aha, aha, ummmph, mmmph," the poor girl moaned as Antwain's thick cock seemed determined to cork her airways.

With Junior pushing from behind, Nora found herself taking Antwain's cock deeper and deeper.

"Turn her."

That was definitely Carolina's voice, amplified by the speakers in the hall. A black cock in her pussy and mouth, Nora felt herself being lifted up from both ends. Through eyes that lacked glasses and were thick with tears of pleasure and discomfort, Nora watched Antwain's knees shuffling, Junior following his lead and she was turned ninety degrees. Again, the college student part of her brain, all about facts and logic, realised she was being manoeuvred to give the crowd a better view. She should have been mortified but the cocks were so deep now. So very deep.

The hands holding her hips now gripped them tightly. The cock in her pussy picking up speed, slamming in and out so fast that she could barely track the pumping cock's movements. Nora felt a heat in her belly and a shrieking panic suddenly blossomed in her brain that something was wrong, that the big black cock had ripped her, that she was bleeding, the heat she felt, her blood pumping out. Then the heat seemed to intensify for a heartbeat before rolling out through her entire body.

"Nnnuckk, uuuurrrrrgghhhhhh!" Nora choked on the cock in her mouth as she had her first ever orgasm, her body flopping between the hard muscled men using her, a tasty fish hooked and landed on a river bank.

"ONE!" came the roar of the crowd.

"My turn," Antwain's deep rumble, more like a mouse's fart to Nora's ears as the blood in her ears throbbed loudly mid orgasm.

"Mutha fucka," Junior complaining before his cock was slowly withdrawn, inch by delicious inch.

As the cock was withdrawn, Nora felt her knees slide even further apart, her body taking the opportunity to slump, pushed to new limits. Before she can fall, face first, onto the wooden floor, Antwain was turning her onto her back. The hum of expectation from the sea of onlookers sent a vibration through the floor, the boards seeming the thrum in reflection of their excitement. Nora didn't look towards them though, not that she could see them if she did. Instead, she just looked upwards, still stupefied by the orgasm that had gripped her.

The older man, Antwain, was pulling her legs apart as he knelt between them. Nora looked down, peeking over her own heavy chest, to watch his fuzzy outline moving between her thighs.

"So tired," she moaned to him.

"No problem, just lie there," he chuckled then. From the little she had seen of him, Nora figured humour was not something he readily relied on. Then again, he probably wasn't trying to be funny, what choice did she have except to lie there. At least she was familiar with this position, so that was something.

"Eeeugh, ooh, oooh," the pressure of his thickness stabbing into her pussy pulled a small whimper from her at first, as his head sank deeper still, the whimper changed to breathless coos of delight. Antwain lifted her thick legs high, holding them behind the knees as he bumped and ground his dark destroying cock into her tight, white wetness.

"Oh, oh, oh, it's... it's happening again... oh, oh god, oh my god," Nora babbled before her eyes rolled back into her head and a second climax kicked off inside of her, waves of pleasure cleaving her tongue to the roof of her mouth, setting her tits to bouncing wildly as she mindlessly thrashed.

"TWO!" came the roar from the crowd, some less enthusiastic than others as they lost their wagers. The roar seemed to put a hot iron to Antwain's backside, the black man driving in and out of her soft flesh ferociously, his competitive spirit leading the way. Even as the crowds echoing shouts of encouragement rose to the ceiling, Nora shrieked out in mindless extasy, the pleasure almost too much to handle.

"THREE" came the roared-out count.

Carolina lifted the microphone to her lips, licking them first as her mouth had become dry, hanging open in astonishment at how Nora had taken to the fucking like a duck to water. She spared a quick glance towards Linda Kane, the older woman openly rubbing her legs together, stimulating herself as she watched Antwain's naked musculature driving a foot of hard flesh into Nora's willing body. Carolina wasn't prone to gambling herself but she knew a safe bet when she saw one. Linda Kane most definitely had unresolved issues as regards black men.

Remembering her place, she cleared her throat before making an announcement.

"That's it folks, we've passed the twenty-minute mark now. Still two of the three wagers in play."

"Make some room ol' man," Junior said with a smirk. Antwain was loving the young girl's fleshy body too much to take time out to put Junior in his place but the flat stare he levelled towards him promised violence at some point. Complying, if bad naturedly, Antwain released Nora's legs, repositioning himself on his side on the floor, his cock still moving in and out but at a much slower pace.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Junior said as he sat astride Nora's midriff, his kneeling stance leaving his hard muscular butt sitting on her stomach.

"Gonna fuck those fat tiddies now," he declared, his long cock jutting through the valley between them. "Push those motherfuckers together, that's it, keep them there."

Nora squashed her big breasts around his rampant cock, watching as the ivory flesh swallowed his ebony hardness. Then he began thrusting forward and his cock emerged from between the flesh pillows, the tip cannoning off of her mouth. On the second stroke, she had her mouth open and ready, guzzling rapidly at his meat with lips and tongue before it retreated between her tits again. The sensation of his cock rubbing off her flesh, Antwain's cock still grinding inside her, brought her to the cliff's edge of yet another orgasm. She was sent spiralling and squealing over the edge when Junior laid his big hands on her soft tits, pulling and tweaking her erect nipples.

"Noooo, not again!" she wailed, her pelvis flexing upwards against the heavy black man astride her. "Can't stop cuuummmming!"

"FOUR" came the count, the crowd around Carolina more engrossed in this spectacle than they had been the fights.

"Fuck," groaned an awed Deputy Mayor, his eyes glued to Nora's voluptuous body.

"Fuck, yes..." his wife breathed heavily, her eyes affixed to the men using Nora so professionally.

"I'm gonna be so rich," Carolina said softly to herself, avarice and horniness making her fingers itch with the need to touch herself.

"Shit girl, gettin' close. Gonna paint that face of yours," Junior gasped, his cock moving rapidly between her tits. She had no idea what he meant but she could taste his cum now, the head of his cock oozing as it slipped in and out of her mouth.

"Want me ta nut on ya? Want ma nut?" Junior face was contorting with the effort to hold off. Nora was so utterly fucked now, so completely ignorant to fucking that she hadn't a clue how to reply, her sharp mind now a sex-soaked sponge.

"Y-yes," she slurred between mouthfuls of cock.

Junior reared up, pulling his shaft from between her tits, pointing it directly at her face so that Nora's eyes nearly crossed as they focused on the tip. His cock resembled a shotgun barrel pointing at her face, the head flaring back as he rapidly stroked the length before groaning in release. Wads of cum shot out. Thick dollops of baby batter that soiled her face and throat in thumb sized splats. As soon as he was done, Junior stood up, wiping sweat from his face as he staggered clear of her.

Antwain reared up, an enormous black shadow, his face grim. Nora's own face, covered in cum, paled at the sight of him, the aura of restrained fury beating off him in waves.

"Let's finish this!" he growled and her body trembled in lust at the primal dominance that oozed from his every pore. Even as he pulled his cock free, Nora was turning to raise her ass in the air in invitation, intuitively aware of what she needed to do to sate him. Her gooey face rested on the floor as Antwain mounted her with the unrestrained intensity of a wild animal.

Slap-slap-slap-slap-slap

He was balls deep, thighs careening off her big ass, the impact sounding out in wet meaty claps.

"Uhhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck," Nora swore in uncharacteristic fashion as she became a cock sleeve for him, a pulsating, wet, living breathing sex toy.

Behind her she could feel the power and strength of the man. She had watched him fight earlier, the blood and casual cruelty making her sick to her stomach. Now that beast of a man was tapping into the very same well of aggression he had used to drive men to the floor unconscious, now turning it on her. And with a sob of shame Nora knew she loved it. Antwain had played her so easily earlier on, convincing her to go through with this, reading her relationship with Carolina perfectly. Now he did it again, seemingly scouring her mind to unlock her darkest secrets.

"I'm going to cum inside you soon, just like I did with Carolina." His voice was pitched low, for her ears alone. The blood that pulsed through her, half deafened her but she could hear well enough to follow.

"Uhhh," she moaned, acknowledgement or agreement, impossible to tell.

"Before this week is out, I'm gonna seed you again, you gonna come to me because you want it. I'm gonna fuck you over and over in my crib, cum in all your pretty little holes."

"Uhhh, uh-uh-huh," Nora gasped.

"Carolina, she needs me to make this shit work. She needin' you too. So, we gonna set a price. We gonna share her body. I know that's what you want. You want to taste her and we gonna make that happen. First though, let's get you cummin' one... more... time."

He drove in fast and hard, pulling on her hair so Nora's head reared back, Junior's ejaculation still running down her perspiring face, dollops of sperm dripping from her chin as her mouth hung open in a silent scream of extasy. Antwain's huge cock began to dance and shudder inside her tightly gripping pussy, his own thick tribute sluggishly seeping into her womb.

"FIVE" Carolina's voice rang out, Nora hearing it, a fresh shuddering orgasm rippling through her in response.

"Now you make sure you call me young lady. I can help you get ahead in this town. You've got a future and it's more than just... this." Linda Kane waved a hand in mild distaste at the now half empty bleachers. She hadn't shared her plans exactly with Carolina, there wasn't the time or the privacy to do so yet.

"Of course, I need to settle things with my fee's so maybe we can do lunch... Wednesday?"

"Perfect, just perfect dear. I'll send you a time and place later." Linda Kane leaned in to kiss Carolina lightly on the cheek before steering her husband away.

Judging by the stiff legged walks and bow-legged trots of the men and women who had been watching, Carolina judged every man here was sporting an erection as they left, every woman nursing a damp pussy. All for the better as they'd lost so much betting, at least they were getting a happy ending... of sorts.

The tough minded, beautiful boss signalled to her security that she was ready to leave. She had already paid off most of her employees, Antwain and Junior were outstanding but she'd meet with them later on, she had to start arranging another event as soon as possible. Of Nora there was no sign either. Carolina felt a pang of guilt and concern over how she had manipulated the naïve woman into performing a sex show. Again, she resolved to see her later. Perhaps she'd buy her a nice set of earrings. Not too expensive though. Wouldn't be wise for Nora to think Carolina was an easy touch after all.

It took till Tuesday for Carolina to finally track down Antwain's address. The big man seemed to be ignoring her calls despite the fact that she had money for him. She'd resorted to returning to Murphy's gym, hunting out the owner and paying him fifty dollars to cough up a location for the big man.

At this point she'd have dispatched Nora to drop off the money, Carolina wasn't sold on running errands, especially to people intent on ignoring her. However there again she had a case of 'missing in action', Nora having been conspicuous in her absence since the event. At first Carolina hadn't paid it much heed, figuring the younger woman was just embarrassed and was avoiding her because of that. As the days passed, Carolina grew worried. Although she'd never admit as much, she had a soft spot for Nora and she was concerned the less worldly college student had run off, abandoning her college place, over what had happened.