Ruvan's First Sissy

Story Info
A recently divorced man's first time with a crossdresser.
1.1k words
4.18
14.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Preface**

I'd just like to put a disclaimer here and I'd encourage anyone who decides to read my work to read this before hand. I've been reading this site on and off for a few years but never published anything. I am not a writer, I don't have the creativity or drive for such a thing and I commend all the fantastic authors on here who put out such fantastic work. I have thoughts and fantasies that I have and sometimes I like to write down vivid descriptions of them, I find it therapeutic. They are mainly for me, so if you do read my story please know you aren't going to experience any sort of epic literary journey with complex plots and characters. Just a short rambling of what came to my mind a while back. This story is a graphic depiction of sexual acts between two consenting adults. The characters are an older cis male, and his partner, a younger cis male who cross-dresses. You will notice she/her pronouns used to describe the latter, the reason for this is that the character simply uses those pronouns while playing. I just wanted to clarify that beforehand. In any case, I do hope you read my story and I hope it can provide you with a small burst of euphoria and energy to help you get on with your day. I am welcoming all constructive criticism also. Lots of love.

*******

Ruvan lay upon his bed flat on his back, looking up at the ceiling. His eyes twitched as he gently moaned and groaned, sweat glistening on his forehead. As he looked back down to his lower half, he was yet again greeted with the sweet sight of his 21-year-old femboy's hot fleshy tongue working over his cock from top to bottom, lashings of saliva flying out of his sissy's mouth each time she bobbed her head up and down. Isabella took a second to catch her breath and wipe her runny nose she had accumulated through the past 15 minutes of fellating Ruvan. His cock was as thick as her wrist and his foreskin covered the dick's head, but she had done well taking it and couldn't help but feel proud as she smirked at her exotic south Asian beau who lay there quivering in pleasure. Throughout the evening she was amazed at how hard his cock could get, clearly his 46 years of age had no impact on being able to perform and his fit physique was evidence that he looked after himself. The back of her throat was sore and she knew it would be worse the next morning, but in that moment, she didn't care, this was as big of a fantasy for her as it was for Ruvan, and both their dirtiest desires were now a reality.

Having been divorced from his ex-wife for 9 months now, there was no better time for him to experiment with his latent bisexual fantasies, and no better person to do so with than the sweet piece of candy who had spent the last two hours submitting to his every demand. He ran his fingers through her long blonde hair while she slowly licked him from his taint all the way up to his overhanging foreskin. As Isabella got up on both knees to lean forward and plant soft kisses on his chest, Ruvan fondled her girl cock, securely locked away in her pink silicone chastity cage. Having been so rough and dominant in their sex all evening he had now reached the stage where he just wanted to show her passion and gentleness. He closely studied her innocent smile as she slowly masturbated him with her small and soft feet, running her white pedicured toes up and down his chest periodically. He wondered what made her tick, and why she truly craved the style of sex they had, why she wanted to submit to a man so much. It made him realize it was no different to his reasons for wanting to dominate -- reasons he himself couldn't figure out. He understood neither feelings nor fantasies were rational, but wondered if the betrayal and insecurity that came from his ex-wife's infidelity had in some way contributed to wanting this.

By this point his balls ached from needing to be emptied one final time for the night, and Ruvan snapped out of his fleeting moment of philosophy to tell Isabella to go down on him and eat his ass. With a delayed warm smile and a quick nod, Isabella did as she was told and spread his legs open. Ruvan groaned once again as she buried her tongue below his taint and pressed up against his anus, gradually increasing the pressure and intensity of her licks. Ruvan grabbed a dollop of the vanilla cookie flavoured lube from the nearly empty squirt bottle and rubbed it over his cock, the impressive appendage getting erect within mere moments. Isabella grabbed onto his manhood and began stroking to accompany her asslicking and Ruvan's groaning became more and more vocal as his toes began to twitch. As she cleaned out Ruvan's grown man ass, he began to feel the quivers of an advancing orgasm and took her hands off his cock and began stroking himself, at his own faster pace. Just as he began to express that his surge of pleasure was mere seconds away, he began violently erupting out thick ropes of hot, silky semen. It happened so fast Isabella didn't have time to react herself, so Ruvan pulled her head up and impaled her throat with his dominant and girthy cock, her tongue pressing against his frenulum causing him to let out a guttural growl. He grabbed the back of her head with his right hand and pushed it down onto his knob, while holding her throat in place with his left. In this position Isabella had nowhere to go, and while the never-ending stream of semen penetrated her throat and was deposited straight into her stomach, leaving her to breath through her nose, she was determined to please him in every way she could, braving every last drop. Once Ruvan's orgasm contractions had started to fade away, he suddenly let go of Isabella's head as she shot up and the remaining cum which had been left in her mouth unbeknownst to her leaked down his cock, past his anus and disappeared into the sheets under him.

As they cleaned up after themselves and the adrenaline started to wear off, Ruvan found himself extremely satisfied and at peace with the evening he had, and whilst he knew seeking out sex of this kind alone wouldn't be a healthy coping mechanism for his divorce, he was excited at the prospect of learning more about himself through newfound sexuality.