RV with Mom

Story Info
RV trip with Mom doesn't allow any privacy.
2.2k words
4.44
294.2k
368
30

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of the characters in this story are underage.

While I was away for my freshman year of college, my parents bought an RV. Mom always wanted to travel, but Dad was always too busy working. I don't know why they thought buying an RV would change any of that. Other than a couple of weekend test outings at nearby campsites, Dad still never took the time. So, it was decided that when I came back for summer break, Mom and I would hit the road.

We plotted a course through all the National Parks out west, connecting the dots with some scenic drives.

The RV was a small thing, used, but in good condition. It had a queen size bed and a little sofa bench, a kitchenette, and a bathroom with a narrow shower.

The first night, we got as far as a state park in Kansas with no hook-ups. It was on a dirt road, and we had the place to ourselves, so it was a great start. Starry night, black sky, warm air, we sat outside, drank a couple of beers and talked until after midnight. We made it a rule that we would not talk about anything going on at home or school for the whole trip. She started reminiscing about her younger years, stories I'd never heard before. I looked over at her and saw by lantern light that pretty girl who grew up outdoors and used to go parking by the creek with her high school sweetheart. She was wistful, and I was enjoying the intimacy of this side of her I had never seen.

We went inside and took turns in the tiny bathroom to change clothes and use the toilet. I felt conspicuous making any bathroom noises, since the walls were so paper thin, even after I flipped on the fan. This was going to be a long trip if I was too self-conscious to take a good dump.

After we both got dressed, me in a t-shirt and gym shorts and her in flannel PJ's, I suggested another rule: "How about whenever one of us in in the bathroom, the other one puts in their earbuds?"

She laughed, but she liked the idea, probably with the same concerns I had.

Then she climbed into the bed, and I laid down on the sofa bench.

I couldn't get comfortable and kept rolling around and grumbling.

"What's wrong?"

"There's a bar across the seat right in the middle of my back. I need to figure out how to..."

She cut me off, "That's ridiculous. This bed is plenty big. Get over here."

It was no big deal, so that's what I did.

Sometime in the night, I felt her moving around and I slit my eyes open. The moon had come up, so I could see quite well. She got too hot in the PJ's so she slipped out of the bottoms, and slid on top of the covers in just her panties. And she unbuttoned the top but kept it on. She never wore a bra to bed.

I just looked at her in the moonlight for a while, pale legs, her cleavage, the silhouette of her face. This must have been what she looked like in the back seat of that car with her boyfriend. She was so pretty I wanted to reach out and touch her, but I didn't want to break the spell.

The next morning, she got up before I did, and laughingly threw my earbuds at me as she made her way into the bathroom.

I laughed back, and said, "Take your time!"

I was fiddling with the earbuds, trying to get them to sync to my phone, so meanwhile, I could still hear through the wall. But what I heard was a moan and then another. I got very quiet and still, and when I did, I could feel a rhythmic movement against the wall. Oh my God, I was pretty sure my Mom was masturbating!

I got hard at the thought and realized I might end up with the same problem. I couldn't jerk off in the bed without making a mess or using some tissues that she would see in the trash. I would have to jerk off in the bathroom too, or maybe in the shower. Still, I found myself stroking myself at the thought of my Mom getting off just inches away from my head.

I heard the shower come on and decided to dash over to the sink and finish myself off. Seconds later, I was coming into the drain. I turned the water on to rinse the sink out, and heard my Mom scream, "Jesus!"

I turned the water off and jumped back in bed, flushed and flustered. Mom came out of the bathroom in a towel, and she asked, "Did you turn the cold water on? The shower almost burned me alive!"

"Sorry Mom, I was just washing my face. Lesson learned." But that image of my mom standing in a towel, wet from the shower, was stuck in my head.

I don't think she suspected anything. But over the next few days, as we made our way through Estes Park then up to South Dakota, I learned that whenever she took a shower, whether early in the morning, or in the evening after a long hike, she always rubbed one out before she got in.

Meanwhile I was afraid to jack off anywhere, but I was getting hard every time I heard her. I kept imagining what she must look like as she touched herself, her facial expressions, how wide her mouth opened when she came. I had to know. It became an obsession.

So, the morning after we arrived at Devil's Tower, I got up early and got my shower first, and when I was finished, I tucked my phone behind my shaving kit and set it to record video.

Then I climbed back in bed and pretended to go back to sleep as she went into the bathroom and started her routine. She started out as usual, gentle moans and movements, but then everything stopped for just a couple of seconds, and then the motion suddenly got more frantic and she let out a moan I could have heard in my sleep, like she had a huge orgasm. I almost wet my pants at the sound, especially since my hand had been touching my dick the whole time, and I still hadn't gotten off since the one time in the sink.

Then I heard the shower, but she didn't come out until much later. She didn't say anything, and I was still playing dumb. But after breakfast, she said, "I'm going to walk up to the office and maybe down the nature trail. I'll be back in about an hour."

I clearly wasn't dressed yet, so she didn't ask me to go with her. All I could think about was what I was going to do the second she left. I counted to ten after the door shut, jumped up and grabbed my phone. I pulled down my pants and sat on the toilet with my dick already throbbing in my hand. I played the video.

In true amateur fashion, I didn't have a great shot of her pussy, but I could see her hands on her breasts, and rubbing circles inside her bush and I could watch her face. She was in another world as she was pleasuring herself. Her head was tilted back, and those little moans escaped her throat like little gasps. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open. Then she leaned her head forward, and opened her eyes.

That's when all the motion stopped. She was looking right at my phone! It must have taken just a moment for her to realize what I had done. Then the realization swept over her, and she lost all control. She spread her legs wide apart and drove her fingers deep inside her pussy, and she let out that loud moan I had heard through the wall. She was cumming for me, knowing I was recording her.

I blew my load before I could even aim my dick at the toilet. I spurted cum all over the tile and the shower door. Even after I went limp, I watched the video again, and got hard again. I came one more time, this time aimed inside the toilet bowl. After I was spent, I cleaned up and left the bathroom.

Mom wasn't back yet, but I knew then that she had left for the sole purpose of giving me time with the video. So now we both knew what was going on, though neither of us wanted to say anything yet. But I wanted to see how far I could take it.

We stayed at Devil's Tower a couple more days, neither of us wanting to make another move. The next morning, I got up first again, but this time I placed my phone in front of the shaving kit, in plain view. I was daring her to display herself for me.

When I crawled back in bed and told her it was her turn, she didn't make eye contact with me. She just slipped into the bathroom. Things were quiet for a while, but once she started, the whole routine was dialed up. The moans, the rocking, I even heard some muffled words through the wall. And her orgasm sounded like another blockbuster. Again, the shower but this time she came out of the bathroom more quickly. And she looked right at me. Then she said, "I'm taking another walk."

But before she left, she took out her phone and propped it up on the table facing the bed, looked at me again, and said, "I'll be back in twenty minutes."

Now I knew how she felt! Knowing she expected me to watch her video and to cum for her. I was already hard, and I knew the phone was recording, so I didn't want to disappoint her. I pulled down my shorts and briefs and my dick sprung out. I gave her a show as I got up to get my phone from the bathroom, and I was careful to position myself in full view when I got back. I thought about grabbing a towel, but the truth is, now that we were out in the open, I wanted to cum all over our bed.

My video of her was pure porn. She was working it for me, and for herself. Her fingers were deep inside her pussy, and she was pulling on her left nipple and stretching out her tit. And on the audio track I could hear what she was saying.

"You like that?"

"You like watching Mommy cum?"

"Fuck your Mommy. Come on, make her cum. Please make her cum."

I forgot all about her phone, I was entirely absorbed in my mom's session. I was trying not to cum until the end, but I had to stop touching myself, I was so close. I edged all the way through, and then towards the end she said, "I want you to cum for Mommy. I'm going to count down from ten, and I want you to cum with me."

And she counted down. When she got to three, I put my fingers on my dick and almost exploded. I had to grip it hard and pull back to get to zero. We both came together, and just as I came, I leaned over to her side of the bed, and I shot my cum all over her sheet.

Then I heard her coming up the steps and didn't even have time to clean myself up. I just pulled my pants and briefs up as the door opened.

She picked up her phone and sat in a chair facing me. I didn't move. She clicked on her video and started watching. She was fully clothed and made no move to touch herself. I was already hard again when she paused the video.

"Take off your clothes."

I took them off. My dick was stiff.

She went back to the video, with the sound turned up loud. I didn't realize I had made any noises, but I could hear myself on the video, grunting and groaning. She kept looking from the video to me on the bed, and back. I had never felt more exposed. When she got to the end, and I was cumming on her sheet, she let out an "Oh!" and her hand slid to her crotch and pressed against her shorts.

She only watched it once. Then she put down the phone and said, "We've had quite a busy morning. I think we should take a nap."

Then she took off all her clothes, and I could see her in full daylight, every bit of her, in real life. She climbed onto her side of the bed, the sheet still wet with my cum and turned on her side facing away from me. I scooted beside her and tucked my hard cock in between her ass cheeks.

We did not come home that summer. Or in the fall. Or at all.