RV with Mom Pt. 04

Story Info
Everyone needs a mother.
1.8k words
4.61
76.3k
122
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is over 18.

Now that mom was my girlfriend, I wasted no time testing her promise that I could fuck her whenever I wanted. As we spooned naked that night, I woke up with her in my arms with my hard dick pressed against her ass like before. But this time I slipped my fingers around to arouse her, and she began responding, either awake or asleep, I really didn't care.

When she was wet enough, I slid my dick down between her legs and she parted them just enough to invite me in, otherwise appearing to sleep through the whole thing. I just stroked and soaked and came softly and gently, then fell asleep again, still inside her.

Yes, I could fuck her whenever I wanted.

The next morning our pillow talk was French kisses and refreshing that hickey on her neck, legs involved and twisted, but too slow and easy to turn to more just yet.

Once it seemed time for talking, I said, "Last night, when I fucked you for the first time, the tattooed girl was watching."

"Really!" She sounded more excited than shocked.

"Yeah, she was close enough, I'm sure she saw and heard everything."

As if summoned, there was a knock on the RV door. I rolled away from Mom and peeked through the blinds. It was the tattooed girl. She had a tray of food in her hands. She turned towards me when she saw the blinds move.

Mom pulled the sheet up over herself and I slipped on my gym shorts. I opened the door and looked down at her.

"Good morning!" one of us said.

She leaned to look past me into the room. "I thought your mom might like some banana bread. I just baked it."

I saw that the tray held the bread, and three cups of coffee. "Looks like you brought enough for all of us, come on in."

I asked her much later what her first impressions of us had been, both when we first arrived, and when she entered our RV for the first time. She told me then that when she first saw us, she knew exactly what we were into, and found the idea of it, and of my mother, irresistible. Then this morning, the sight of me still in bed sweat, my mother with the sheet barely covering her boobs, her hair tossed in every direction, the bright red mark on her neck, and the smell of us in the air, cast a perfect spell on her.

We both sat on the bed. I wanted to see what kind of power I had over Mom, at least to do the things that she wanted to do anyway. "Drop the sheet, Mom, let her get a good look at you."

She let go of the sheet and it floated down below her breasts. She reached for a slice of bread and ate it without saying a word. We all just ate, for now.

I pulled the sheet the rest of the way off my mother's body. It was so erotic for her to be lounging there naked, the girl fully clothed, and me in just my shorts. Mom drew one knee back, exposing herself more fully.

Mom looked at the girl and instinctually asked, "Where's your mother, child?"

The girl shrugged. Mom gestured for her to come closer. I though Mom was going to give her a hug, but instead she took the girl's head and pulled it down to her breast and let the girl suckle there for as long as she wanted. She looked over to me and I scooted up and took the other nipple in my mouth. The only thing missing was the milk.

"That's it, baby girl. Now you keep sucking while my son fucks me. He's going to pour another load inside me and I'm going to hold in every drop. He's going to breed me again and again. And I want every drop of his cum inside me, everywhere inside me."

The girl got more animated with her sucking. She peeled off her jacket and kicked off her shoes without detaching from Mom's nipple. I detached, slid the shorts off, and crawled between Mom's open legs. She spread them for me, the girl adjusting to her side, and pulling Mom's boob over so she could watch everything. Mom put the girl's hand on her other nipple so she could squeeze and pull it, which left my hands free to spread Mom's pussy and rub her mound as I eased into her.

Up until now, everything this morning had been slow and easy, but once I was inside her, I started pumping deep and hard. The girl surprised me by taking her free hand and pulling one of Mom's knees back even further, either to let me go deeper, or to give herself a better view. Either way, I took advantage. Mom was no longer calling the plays. Her head was back, and she was letting us have our way with her. I could feel her completely relax so that the shaking and spasms that were coming would be all the bigger.

And that was the most beautiful sight of all, watching Mom cum uncontrollably, twitching and jerking, moaning. As she was near the peak, the girl took her mouth off Mom's nipple and started spanking both tits hard, on the underside and directly on the nipples too. Mom exploded all over me, and I could feel myself getting close.

"I'm gonna cum, Mom! I'm close! I'm gonna put my baby in you!"

She came even harder then, and I forced myself to pump ten more times before I buried myself in her and poured my seed deep inside her.

When I was done, we both pulled away to the end of the bed and just watched her. She was almost finished but needed a last minute with her own fingers to bring herself down.

Once Mom came back into the moment, we all looked around at each other, pleased, but not knowing what to say or do next.

I decided for us. I told the girl, "Come back tonight. I'm going to fuck my mother in the ass for the first time, and I think it will be better with you watching."

She gathered herself and the cups and slipped out. When she was gone, I crawled back between my mother's legs and pressed my palm against her pussy, holding in all the juices. She started grinding it into my hand, just because the pressure felt so good.

"I'm fucking you in the ass tonight."

"So I've heard. I may not be able to wait that long."

We pretended to go about a normal day then. Except for my cum oozing out of Mom's pussy the rest of the morning, you might have thought we were just on a family camping trip. Mom wore dark shorts, but the wet spot was there for anybody who might be looking. So we made sure to get out and around the campground. We saw the girl once around lunch time. She was talking to a young couple with their dog. We came over and she introduced us. She couldn't keep herself from stealing glances at Mom's crotch.

As we left, I simply said, "See you later!"

Night couldn't come too soon. Mom had excused herself into the bathroom for a while, and when she came out, she was wearing something lacy and barely there.

"Where has that been?"

"I was thinking of you when I bought it. Back when I thought the idea of you fucking me was only a fantasy, I still wanted to tease you."

"I would rip it off of you right now, but our audience hasn't arrived yet."

The girl came around much later than I expected. I knew she didn't have second thoughts, so I assumed it was to build the tension. It worked.

I tried joking, "Did you bring popcorn?"

But she wasn't here for me. She looked sheepishly at Mom and said, "I was wondering, instead of just watching, if maybe while he has your ass, I could have your mouth."

My mother smiled, bent over, and kissed the girl deeply. "Take your clothes off, Child, and sit up on the pillows."

She did, and I got to enjoy the display of her tattoos continuing across her boobs and her belly. She was shaven, and her pussy lips were bright pink and pierced with a thick gold ring. Her nipples were hard and tiny, also pierced with rings.

My mom got on her knees on the bed, then bent over and spread her legs just enough. I was standing on the floor at the foot of the bed and had complete access to whatever I wanted.

Mom's tongue started with the girl's mouth, then her nipples, then to her tiny pussy, where she stayed until I was done. The girl grabbed Mom's head and held her there, pumping her pussy on the bridge of Mom's nose and her mouth.

It looked like my mom had already spread lube on her ass, but I slid into her pussy first, and didn't want to leave it. But I had other business. I pulled out, and slowly inserted the tip into her asshole, watching how that turned up the volume in her whole body, and watched it translate into the girl.

When I pushed it all the way in, and began stroking in and out, the motion transferred to her face on the girl, and the girl looked up like she was seeing me for the first time. And I felt like I was fucking the girl through my mother's ass, because I was.

I let Mom adjust the angle however she needed, but I just kept pumping like a machine. My eyes were locked with the girl, and she was nodding, and we somehow wordlessly negotiated a rhythm. Mom told me later that she had a great orgasm when I was pumping hard into her, but I wasn't paying attention to that. I was watching the girl cum over and over, and I was building for an explosion of my own.

"I'm gonna cum." I mouthed the words to the girl.

"Wait, not yet" she mouthed back. And I didn't think I was going to make it. Then she counted me down, "10...9"

She was grinding on Mom's face, and only reluctantly counted to the next numbers, "8...7...6".

I didn't make it to "1". I blew my load deep inside my mom's ass at around "4" and that put her over the edge as well. Mom tightened up on me when I came and milked every drop.

After I pulled out of her, Mom kept her head in the girl's lap, now turned to the side, the girl stroking my mother's hair. And that was the moment I realized how much my mother missed by never having a daughter.

There were other mornings at the Tetons, and other nights. The girl joined us every time, until the morning I found an aluminum foil package on our doorstep, with a slip of paper taped to it, with a simple hand-drawn heart. The girl was gone.

We packed up the next morning.