RV with Mom Pt. 06 - Final

Story Info
Mother and Son have life altering sex with Ms. Stewart.
2.7k words
4.49
42.5k
73
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held Mom's hand as we walked back to the RV from the restaurant. I was conflicted and confused by what just happened, and Mom was still in a submissive trance. I didn't blame her for giving away her rights to my cum to Ms. Stewart. The truth is I gave away those rights the moment I told my mother that I wanted the sexy woman we saw through the window. And if I truly had objected, I could have spoken up, but I had just sat there and let Ms. Stewart take control of Mom and get her to promise to share me. Neither of us wanted to lose what we had, but the promise of sex with Ms. Stewart, even on her own terms, seemed irresistible.

I stripped my clothes off when we got in the RV. We lay together naked on top of the sheets, still lost in our thoughts, though Mom was idly stroking me, keeping me hard. I don't know if she was doing it according to Ms. Stewart's demand, or for her own comfort. Maybe both. But neither of us were inclined to take it any further and spend any of my cum before I offered it to Ms. Stewart tonight.

I reached over and rubbed Mom's belly. The only secret we still had, that Ms. Stewart had not taken, was Mom's pregnancy. I could not imagine what she would do with the information, but I was very protective of it.

"Let's not tell her about the baby," I said.

She put her hand over mine, and it woke her from her trance a little, as she said, "Oh, I agree. I just hope she doesn't figure it out."

We did manage to heat up some lunch after that, and to distract ourselves for a few hours, she by reading, and me playing on my phone. I didn't stay hard all day, but I never went completely soft with Mom naked beside me.

I pulled up the satellite view of the park on Google Maps just to take my mind off things. I zoomed in and saw a large building on the north end of the golf course. Maybe more of a hacienda than a mansion, but I was certain that's where Ms. Stewart and her father lived. I thought about Howard again, how helpless he seemed, as his only way to be near her, to have any part of her. I did not want to end up like Howard. But I felt like I had taken the first few steps on that path.

I put away my phone and closed my eyes. I imagined us then, totally submitted to her. Me walking before her in a collar, that gold chain from her waist attached to my neck like a leash. My mother forced to serve her, to watch me fuck her. To clean my cum, my cummies, from her pussy. Me forced to fuck her hard every day, every night. And as I thought of it, my dick got rock hard and started throbbing. My mind was conflicted, but my cock was not.

My mother must have been watching me as my dick went from flaccid to flagpole. "You're thinking about fucking her, aren't you?"

I didn't answer. I just groped over and reached for her pussy. It was wet.

Once it got dark, we distracted ourselves again with a snack, and moving around the RV. Then we both took turns in the bathroom to freshen up and make ourselves ready for the evening. We showered, and she primped and powdered. She put on more makeup than usual, but not so much that it would appear that she was competing with Ms. Stewart. Mom insisted that I shave my face. Then she got on her knees and trimmed my pubes. Seeing her on her knees like that, serving me for Ms. Stewart's sake, got me hard again. She licked my shaft lovingly before standing up and giving me a hug.

She picked out some slacks and a polo shirt for me. We were both ready an hour early. After that, we just sat on the edge of the bed like nervous school kids, but she kept her hand in my crotch to keep me hard.

At a quarter 'til ten, we started the walk to the clubhouse. When we got there, the parking lot was full of cars and golf carts, and there was music spilling over from inside. Mom slipped her sandals off outside the door. I opened the door for her, and she entered, completely naked.

The party was not quite in full swing but was well underway. The men were dressed casually, like me, the women topless but with expensive jewelry, golden necklaces and rings, and either short skirts or hip hugging slacks. The music was loud but did not drown out the sounds from the theater system projecting porn on the wall. Most everyone had a drink in their hands. There was a little touching and kissing, but not quite the bacchanalia that would likely soon develop.

Everyone turned to see us as we entered. It was clear that we were the main attraction. The first new blood in God knows how long. The crowd parted and Howard found us. He offered my mother a drink and she downed it. I wondered what may have been put in it, but we were too far in for caution. Then Howard led her to the center of the room, in front of the big screen. There was an empty table there, with pillows and cushions, and straps. She looked at me once, then climbed up on it. She was strapped in, facing the screen. Her legs were apart, her pussy near the edge, and her arms were tied over her head. I could see her entering her submissive trance. She wanted this, I told myself.

I expected the crowd to fall in on her, but nobody touched her. They just stared at her, and their lust was palpable.

Howard led me around the end of the table, to my mother's pussy. He said, "She's being saved for dessert. But you can kiss her goodbye for now."

I bent down and took Mom's pussy in my mouth and sucked and kissed her already dripping lips as she was grinding into me, to the crowd's delight. I would have made her cum quickly, if I had not been pulled away by a cool and slender hand on my neck.

Ms. Stewart said, "Not so fast, Sonny. Mommy doesn't get to cum until I do. And even then..." she decided to let the idea linger.

She led me back through the crowd and across the room, down a hallway into a room that looked like it may have originally been a library. There was still a bookshelf on one wall, and some chairs. But a four-post bed took up the other half. She walked me into the center of the room and stepped back so I could get a good look at her.

She was completely naked, like my mother, save for the gold chain around her waist, still attached in a loop to her navel piercing. And she still wore the gold ring in her labia. Her hair, makeup, everything was perfect, and she knew it. But maybe that was her first mistake, because it told me how much effort she put into this. How much she wanted it. Maybe how much she wanted me.

She spun around, letting me take it all in. My eyes devoured her, and she was pleased by that. She was just out of reach, by design. Once she turned back towards me, she bent one knee slightly, and turned it to the side, her labia ring on full display. She let my gaze fall there before she spoke to me, a part of her hypnotic method.

"Is this what you want, Sonny-boy? You want to squirt your little cummies in here from your little pee-pee?"

She was juvenilizing me again and I hated it. But I nodded, and that sufficed for now.

"Take off your clothes. I haven't seen you naked yet."

I peeled off the shirt and threw it on the floor behind me. Dropped trousers. I wasn't wearing any underwear. My dick pointed to what I wanted, and she smiled.

"Oh my! Look at Sonny's little pee-pee! It wants to squirt it's little cummies so very badly!"

She reached out to just an inch away from my dick, and asked, "Who's your Mommy now?"

I pushed my hips forward, I wanted so much for her to touch me, but she pulled her hand away, laughing.

"Who's your Mommy now? Who gets all of Sonny's cummies now?" She swatted my dick, and it throbbed. If she did it again I might just cum in the air between us, I was so overloaded. I flushed in embarrassment at the thought of letting her ruin my orgasm.

"Who. Is. Your. Mommy. Now? Say it."

I didn't want to say it. It seemed like a complete betrayal. But I oh so wanted to fuck this woman. To pour my cum inside her and pound her pussy raw.

"I..."

"Tell me! Who is your Mommy now! Tell me I own all your little cummies! Say it!"

She was so insistent, her voice raised to theatrical levels, like when we were in the restaurant, and she was speaking for the sake of an audience. And that is when she made her second mistake. She stole the quickest of glances towards the bookcase. And now it all made sense. Her insistence on humiliating me, on getting me to declare her ownership of me. She was playing to a camera. And I knew for certain that my mother was tied up in front of that big screen watching it in real-time. Along with everybody else. They were about to get a show.

I stepped forward suddenly and grabbed the gold chain at her waist and lifted her onto her toes. She gasped.

"A real actress knows never to look directly into the camera."

I bet everything on my hunch: "Howard?" I said loudly to the camera. "Bring my mother in here. And bring those restraints. Everything is about to change."

There was fear in her eyes, and something else. A spark? Some genuine excitement for the first time since she took control of her daddy? I lifted her further onto her tiptoes, her face looking up into mine.

"You want me to treat you like I treat my mother? Be careful what YOU wish for."

"You motherfucker! You let go..." I yanked the chain and she gasped again.

"Open your mouth," I said. And she parted her lips seductively, maybe still hoping to get the upper hand.

"Wider," I said. And she did so uncomfortably. But still open as wide as she would to suck my dick.

"Wider," I demanded. And now her jaw was stretched until it was impossibly unattractive, except in the way a completely submissive woman is completely attractive. And it was impossible for her to speak.

"Perfect, my pet. Don't move," I ordered.

Keeping tension on one side of the chain, I unclasped the other end, then groped around and fastened it to the ring in her labia. Her eyes got even bigger then. I pulled all the tension on her pussy now and unlatched the other end from her navel. I stepped back, holding the chain, still lifting, enjoying the look of her leashed by her pussy. She didn't know what to do with her hands. She was reaching out to me and then to her groin.

"Put your hands behind your neck," I told her. And she did.

A moment later, Howard entered the room with my mother. Mom's hand was over her mouth in shock, staring at the naked woman I held by her pussy leash.

"Mom, on the bed and spread your legs. Howard, I want you to tie our pet to the bed with her face in Mom's pussy. Spread her so we have plenty of access to her ass." I moved the leash between her legs so I could yank it if she fought back against Howard, but she complied. In the transition, she eased her mouth shut, and I didn't correct her, so long as she didn't try to speak.

Mom got in her place and wasted no time pressing her wet pussy into our pet's face, even before all the straps were tied. Howard did a thorough job, then stepped aside.

"After you," I said to Howard. He smiled and suddenly looked twenty years younger. He climbed on the bed between our pet's legs and pulled down his pants. His dick was ready, and I was wondering which hole he would pick, but he plunged it in her pussy, stayed deep inside her and started cumming immediately. I couldn't blame him.

He stood back up and pulled up his pants and I handed him the leash and told him to yank it any time it looked like she wasn't enthusiastic enough in eating out my mother.

I knew I was about to blow, and I would not give our pet the satisfaction of cumming too quickly inside her, so I stepped to the headboard and stood on the bed beside my mother. She took my throbbing cock in her mouth, and I exploded as she started cumming, grinding her pussy into our pet's face, her hands pushing the back of her head harder against her pelvic bone. Mom swallowed what she could, and cum leaked down her face and neck.

I told our pet to stop face fucking Mom long enough to lick my cum from Mom's face and neck. Mom had her hands inside herself and came again as I pulled our pet's hair and Howard yanked her leash.

I shoved her face back down in Mom's lap before I went to the end of the bed and climbed between our pet's legs. Howard had squirted just enough juice in her to make her slick, and I was surprised at how tight she felt. Since I had just cum in Mom's mouth, I knew I would last a very long time. I was hard again, and I started to pound.

I took the chain from Howard so I could yank it in time with my pounding, and our pet began to cum. She gave herself to it, twerking and jerking, pressing into me, shaking with it. Again and again. When she seemed spent, I pulled out of her and pressed the tip of my cock against her ass. Juice had been running down her crack, and my dick was soaking wet, but she puckered up and fought me. I started pulling the leash and kept pulling harder until she opened up completely and I drove inside.

I was convinced she had never been fucked in the ass before. She was trying to control it from below, control the angle and pull back on the depth, but I wore her out, until she was just groaning into my Mom's pussy. Then she found her place, mentally, emotionally, giving over, and as I fucked her ass, she came again, long and hard. That put me over the edge, and I filled her ass with every drop I had left.

As a last act, I pulled out and moved to her face so she could lick my dick clean. She started to turn up her nose at it, but realized what the punishment would be, and took it all in her mouth. If I had anything left, I would have cum in her mouth as well, but I was done with her.

"Howard, take her home and throw her clothes in the driveway. She is to remain naked. You are to fuck her every morning and have her ready for Mother and me every evening. In the afternoons, bring her by the pool for anyone who wants to use her. Will that be a problem?"

"Not at all," Howard said. "Might I suggest you join us at the house? We have plenty of room, and I feel your presence would help reinforce this new behavior."

And that is what we did.

---

I will not talk about my little sister in this story, except to say that she grew up in a lovely hacienda with us and Uncle Howard, and she was the luckiest princess ever to live.