Ryan & Mike & the Guys Ch. 07

Story Info
Billy tales a big step with Ryan.
6.4k words
4.77
1.8k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had invited Ryan for that Friday night. My girlfriend was out of town visiting her sister and my roommate was spending the weekend camping with his boyfriend. I guess you'd call him his boyfriend, though they seem to only fuck and eat breakfast. Sometimes at the same time, but that's another story. Though, I still tease him about how he squealed "B-B-B-Billy!" when I walked into the living room that time. Don't know if I'll ever look at the maple syrup the same way.

Ryan was late. I knew that he was going to be; he texted that work sucked that day and his boss asked him to stay late and do more construction things. Received a text later that he was almost done but had to run home to shower and change. I told him that he could shower here. We weren't going out so he could find clothes in my sweats and T-shirts. I don't know where he was working, but it had been an hour since then.

After what had happened last time, I hadn't had a drink yet. The last time the apartment was this clean was probably when we moved in. I admit I was nervous. Ryan hadn't been here before and I wanted this to go well, for a change.

I first met Ryan when I was out sunning on rocks in the woods. I played dumb, but I knew it was a gay place when I went there. I'd messed around with a guy before in high school. And, okay, in college I got a couple drunken blowjobs from guys. I expected to get a beejay again, but met Ryan and ended up with more. So much more.

Ryan is a few inches over six foot. He's a ginger; not the orange hair kind, but red hair, beard, chest, arms, legs, pubes. He is a red furry bear. He works construction, so is pumped; from work, not from working out. Blue eyes. And that dick; he's got to be at least 8, maybe - probably - more. He's cut and it's thick around. His balls are big and heavy; not pool balls, and not ping pong, more like a kiwi I guess.

Me? I am not as tall. 5 foot 3. Dark hair, curly. Hair down the middle of my chest, some across it, if I don't shave it. Treasure trail and I keep my pubes neat. Hairy butt and legs. My dick's average, like six. Ok, more like five and a half-ish, when I am real excited. Nobody has complained, at least to my face, and I've had some compliments. Ryan said it's a good cock. Ryan also likes my butt; high and tight, sticks out, not saggy, and working out makes sure it curves in on the sides.

Anyway, a few weeks after we met, it was a boring Sunday afternoon and I had had some drinks and I was horny. My girlfriend was doing something with her family. She also gave lousy head. I texted Ryan to see if he wanted to hang out. He invited me over. I probably shouldn't have driven, but I did. He has a small house that's all his own. Found out later it had been in bad shape and he fixed it all up and his crew helped.

When he answered the door, he had this bib apron on and was holding a wooden spoon with tomato sauce on it. The door led right into his kitchen. It wasn't until he walked past me to the stove that I realized he was ONLY wearing an apron. His pale, wide shoulders and paler ass, dusted with red hairs, were on full display. My cock had been half-hard on the way over and that view pumped it full in my jeans. He stirred a big pot and told me to grab a beer. I adjusted myself behind the fridge door.

I was very nervous and was babbling, as I do. He smiled and nodded and kept adding stuff to the pot of sauce. He offered some weed in the pipe on the counter, so I sparked it up. After I had a couple hits, he turned to me with the spoon.

"Taste this. How is it?" He slid the wooden spoon into my mouth and I slurped the sauce off.

"Tastes good. You're a good cook."

"It's missing something," he said. "Lemme taste." He leaned in and kissed me, his tongue sliding into my mouth. He kept at it, one arm around me and pressed up against me. He pulled back, licking his lips. "Needs basil. And you're wicked hard." He turned back, tossed some leaves in the pot, put the cover on, and turned the heat down low.

He walked back over, taking off the apron. Naked, he grinned at me and undid my belt and pants. "You aren't here for the sauce," he said. He went to his knees, pulled my jeans and boxers to my knees, and dove onto my hard cock. I held onto the counter and he bobbed on my cock. Had to bite my lip to keep from cumming right away. One hand went up under my shirt and the other massaged my ass. He kept at it up I was whimpering and my legs were shaking.

He stood and pushed me down by the shoulder. I realized then how drunk I was. I tripped over my pants around my ankles and grabbed him around the waist. He tried to catch me but ended up hitting the floor with me on top. With the impact, the drinks I had at home, the beer and weed at his place, I felt my stomach churn. I stared at him in a panic and slammed my hand overy mouth. He squirmed out from under me, pulled me to standing, and turned me to the sink. It all came up. He rubbed my back thru it all. When I was done, he turned on the faucet and wet a towel while I watched my self-respect go down the drain with my puke. He pressed the towel to my mouth and my forehead. He tried to turn me around but my arms were locked on the sink. I could feel my face burning with embarrassment. I bent down and pulled my pants up. I apologized and was out the door before my pants were even done up. As I backed up, Ryan was at the door looking my mom when she's concerned. But a guy. And naked. I was just humiliated and drove quickly away.

A few weeks later, my girlfriend and I were out with friends and got into an argument over my drinking. She said I was drunk and I explained I wasn't. Of course I was. She, understandably, left in a huff. I stormed out and got in my car and drove off. I shouldn't have. And, yeah, I drove over to Ryan's and was knocking at his door unannounced. Found out later he only let me in cause he caught the fumes and didn't want me driving. He sat me down in the living room and went to make me food. When he came back, I was naked and ready. He just sat me back down and gave me a thick sandwich and water.

After I ate, and pissed like a racehorse, he took me up to the bedroom and I was all excited and he tucked me in and told me to sleep. Turned out the light and left.

I woke up in the morning with him spooning me. I started grinding my butt against his morning wood, enjoying the feel of his prodding. His hand slid down to grope my cock. I turned to kiss him and he grumbled and shook his head. Untangling himself, he went into the bathroom. I heard him pissing and, while I'm not into watersport, my cock started twitching and a drop formed at the tip. He walked out brushing his teeth and tossed me one still sealed. I went in, pissed, brushed my teeth, and met him back in bed.

We kept it simple, for him anyways. Some necking and cocksucking. He flipped me over and buried his face in my ass, his tongue at my hole. He slapped my butt at one point and I moaned louder and pushed back into him. I was on my knees, face in the pillow, grinding my butt against the coarse hairs on his face, and I knew my dick was leaking threads of precum. His tongue pulled back and I felt pressure on my hole. I lifted my head up and saw him focussed on pushing a finger into me. My butthole slammed closed around him. Told him to stop, that I wasn't... and I stopped a second and instead said I wasn't ready.

I almost said I wasn't gay. I had been devouring his cock, wanting him to plunge it down my throat and still ready to say I'm not gay. I had a girlfriend and we fucked. I was maybe Bi-. Or maybe just curious. Or... something.

He patted my butt and turned me over. He went down on me, deepthroating me. I was still hard and horny but some of that passion was cooled. He tweaked my nipples and my balls pulled up. I couldn't stop thinking of how it'd feel to have him fuck me. To have that fat shaft inside me, clinging to him as his hips slapped against me, licking the sweat off his shoulder. How would it feel if he shot off inside me? When he shot off inside me. I came at the thought, long ropes into his mouth and down his throat. I came again. My balls up tight against me and pumping out every drop. Ryan pulled off me and spit a mouthful of my cum into his hand and stroked his cock. He shuddered and emptied out on me, from my neck to my balls. He scooped it up on his fingers and held it out to show me. I sat up and took his fingers into my mouth, sucking the mix of our cum off of his thick, calloused fingers.

We kissed awhile. Then he started to talk and it sounded serious so I rolled off the bed and hopped in the shower. I dressed while he showered and met him down in the kitchen for coffee. He started again and I didn't want to have serious talk and besides I had to go and bye, I was out the door.

And now he was coming over to my place. The buzzer went off and I checked the intercom. It was him. I buzzed him in and waited for him to travel up. I was sober and the place, and I, were clean. So why did I feel like a panic attack was coming on? I was dressed in a white T that I knew hung off my pecs really well, white jockeys that were new and purposely a little small for me, white socks, and a blue denims that fit me snug all over especially at my butt.

There was a rap at the door. I took a breath. Opened the door. Ryan stood there, right arm up on the frame, the other hooked by his thumb in the tool belt; both hands in cotton and leather work gloves. He wore a T-shirt that had been white but was now colored with sweat, sawdust, plaster dust, and oil stuck to his chest in places. The fully loaded tool belt was slung around his trim waist and hung down over his jeans. Jeans that looked permanently dirty with smudges and streaks of God knew what. The right knee was torn across and the cuffs were frayed. The jeans themselves fit him well, embracing his muscled thighs, and tapering over his thick calves. The crotch had paled with wear and cupped his package behind a button fly. On his feet were workboots, beat up and stained.

"You said to come right from work, Billy. This drag ain't pretty."

"No," I responded. "It's not pretty but it's...well...it's like you stepped out of a Joe Gage porno." I grabbed his waistband and pulled him into the apartment before he could ask how I knew Joe Gage pornos. As he passed me, I checked out his ass, the cotton shaped and worn by time. A tear below his right cheek showed a glimpse of skin and the edge of white cotton briefs. I shut the door behind him and took in the view. He turned.

"I really didn't need to wear the belt, but I wanted you to get the whole picture." He grinned and I stepped in and wrapped my arms around his chest, buried my face in his T. "No, Billy, don't. I fucking stink. Let me shower off this day."

"You don't stink, Ryan," I said into his chest. I inhaled deeply catching the smells of wood, plaster, oil, sweat, and something burnt. "Okay, there's a definite smell to you, but I think I like it." I grinned up at him and pressed my lips to his. He grunted and kissed back, holding me to him.

"Well, glad you like it but I feel gross. Shower, please."

"Okay, follow me. First take off the boots though." He squatted down, untied them and put them on the mat by the door. As we walked away from the door I pointed left and identified the kitchen. A few steps further and we were in the main living area with a wall of windows leading to the balcony on the other side of the room. Halfway down, the wall was open to the kitchen and table. The next opening was in the middle of the wall. My room was on the left, roommate's on the right, and the bathroom at the end of the hall.

"There's the shower and I left you sweatpants and some T-shirts on my bed. Please don't use the Molton Brown shampoo; it's my roommate's and it's pricey and I think he marks the volume. I'll order the pizza. What do you like?"

"Pepperoni or mushroom, but not together. Sausage and green pepper is good too."

I left him to the shower and called in a pepperoni pizza. I broke out two of the beers and carried one to Ryan. I opened the bathroom door to see him diffused by the steam and condensation.

"Uh-huh. No peeking, boy."

I laughed and put the beer on the counter. As I closed the door I thought about the warm feeling I got in my gut when he called me boy. It wasn't a romantic feeling, but it was something positive, like an achievement at being his boy. I settled on the balcony with my beer.

I was lost in my thoughts until Ryan was beside me and tousling my hair with a heavy paw. All he wore was a towel tucked around his hips. The cotton was thin enough, and damp enough, that I could see a clear outline of his junk and that ass. His muscled torso, freckled and matted with red hair, stretched above it. With his close red beard and hair, he was a Viking risen from the ocean. He smelled of soap, but with a faint trace of his unique musk beneath it. I missed his sweaty scent already. He pulled a chair over and sat by me, facing the city.

"Okay to smoke out here?"

I knew he didn't mean cigars. "Yeah, just slide the door shut so the place doesn't smell like weed." He lit a bowl and passed it over. "Pizza should be here soon, " I said. "Maybe we'll be lucky and they'll send Diego." Ryan quirked an eyebrow as he took another hit. "He's the hot delivery guy. He arrived once with his shirt completely open and I thought it was a gay porno for a second."

"Should have said so to him, maybe it would have become one."

"No, he's straight. And my girlfriend was here. And yeah I just heard myself so shut up."

"If you had the chance with him, would you? No one's gonna know. Except you and him."

I could feel myself blushing and my dick uncomfortably hard. "Uh, yeah. I guess. But that's not gonna happen."

"It could." He grinned. "If I made it happen. Right now. Would you?"

I looked him in the eye and smiled. "Yeah, I would. He's hot." The intercom buzzed. "Here's your chance, Ryan."

"No, it's your opportunity." He got up and hurried to the bedroom; I followed. He dug out his wallet and pulled out a twenty. He pushed his towel a little lower, so the top of his pubes were showing. He folded the bill into quarters and tucked it where the towel twisted together. There was a knock at the door. "Okay. Wait in the kitchen, out of sight from the door but available."

He walked down to the door and I ran around to the other end of the kitchen and moved closer. He opened the door.

"You ordered?" I could tell by the deep tone it was Diego.

"Yeah. You must be Diego? Hmm." He stepped back with the pizza held up by his left hand. "Thanks," he said. "Oh! The tip." He reached across with his right hand, pulled bill from his towel, and the towel 'accidentally' untied and dropped to the floor. He stood there, naked and half-hard, holding out the tip about waist high. "Oh, sorry. Let me get that."

He put the twenty between his lips and passed the box from left hand to right. He turned, giving Diego a view of that ass, and handed the box out to me. I took it and he turned back. He crouched down towards the towel and ended up, instead, on his knees. "Ya know," he said, taking the twenty out of the edge of his mouth. "This reminds me of this porno I saw. Except the door was closed and the guy, you, took advantage of the situation." He licked his top lip.

I heard a shuffle and the closing of the door. The jingle of a belt and the zip of a fly. Ryan reached out and pulled Diego toward him his hands on the sides of his pants. He pulled them down and plunged his mouth over the hardening cock. Diego groaned and put his hands on Ryan's head. He must of caught me out of the corner of his eye, his head turned up in surprise. I smiled and nodded at him. He smiled back. Ryan bobbed his head over the hard cock, making the skin shiny with spit.

"Hmmm," he moaned and pulled himself off. "Great cock. So thick. Billy, c'mere, you gotta taste this."

I looked at Diego and he nodded his head down to his cock, turning my way. I dropped to my knees in front of him and licked the shiny helmet. Salty and sweet; precum was already dripping. He was thick, average in length but a fat mouthful. Uncut, but Ryan had pushed the foreskin back to lick the head. The skin darker than his olive-toned body. The cock head waiting on my extended tongue, I looked up. Thick, dark bush trailing up to his navel, an outie. From there and expanse of smooth, hairless skin over lean muscle. His shirt was open and I saw his dark nipples jutting out from the shelf of his pecs. Up to his face; he was staring down at me, the tip of his tongue between his lips. Dark brown eyes looking down at me, meeting mine. I felt his hand on the back of my head and allowed him to push me onto his cock, never breaking my lock on his gaze.

He slid over my tongue and I had to concentrate to not cum from that. He reached my throat and I had to back off before he choked me. I bathed his cock, pulling his foreskin over the head as I drew back. I let my teeth graze the skin. He shivered as I pressed the tail of the skin to my teeth.

He pushed me down again and his hips started rocking. I relaxed and tried to take him into my throat, but his girth panicked me. I went to pull back and both his hands locked my head in place. He started humping me, feeding me a larger and larger length of his cock. I was getting choked by his thick meat and started to gag. I was pushing his legs back when I heard Ryan above me.

"Let go of his head," he said, calmly but firmly. "This is a blowjob, not a skull-fuck." He released me and I backed off. His cock dripped with my saliva. I wiped tears from my eyes and saw Ryan behind him, holding Diego's hips in place, head over Diego's shoulder watching me. I nodded at him.

"Lick his balls, Billy." I held his cock out of my way with my thumb and buried my mouth onto his hairy sack. As one large ball popped in, he moaned. One of Ryan's hands slid up to a nipple and the other braced him at the belly. I tried to take both nuts, but they were too big for me. I traded off one for the other, and heard him moan as I juggled them in my mouth. I lay my tongue flat and lapped him from his taint, parting his balls, and slowly up the underside of his shaft. I was rewarded at the top by a stream of precum leaking from his foreskin. I pulled it back with one hand, cupped his balls with the other, and lowered my mouth around him. He made less a moan than a constant hum as I pumped my head on his cock, moving my mouth and swirling my tongue. His moan got higher and he grabbed my head, holding it in place. His cock hardened even more and my mouth was filled with his salty sweet cum. I started swallowing but, my mouth already stuffed with cock, he flooded me and streams started to run out the sides of my mouth and down my throat. I closed my eyes, the world rushed around me; I focused on his rigid, throbbing cock and the thick load pumping into me. When the rush stopped I opened my eyes to find myself buried in his dark, curly bush with his cock fully lodged in my throat. I backed off him and looked up to see him collapsed against Ryan, his face tilted up, his knees unlocked.

His softening dick slid from my mouth, shiny with jizz and spit. He looked me in the eye, grasped his cock, and wiped the head across my upper lip, leaving a sticky trail of the last strings of cum from his dick. He bent down and grabbed his pants. As he pulled them to his knees, his face was even with mine. The corner of his mouth turned up in a grin and he winked at me. Leaning forward, his lips pressed firmly to mine. When he pulled away, he swiped his tongue across my lip, picking up some traces of himself. He stood up, fastened his pants, turned and left.

I knelt there looking at the open door. Ryan stepped forward and closed it, turned to me. "He wouldn't take the tip," he said, holding out the twenty. He helped me up and hugged me against him. "You okay, Billy?"

12